My Vegas Trip to Remember Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah, continued to push down further and further. She didn't gag as much as Molly had the night before. She could clearly take me in further as she seemed to be experienced in her deep-throating my cock. She would shove her head and mouth down on to me, as my cock expanded the muscles in her throat, I knew I was well past her gag reflex. Aggressively, she began to bob up and down on me, with her saliva oozing out of her lips. She would pause, slurping up her own spit as she drooled all over me.

She seemed to really enjoy the feeling of my cock deep into her throat as she continued.

By now, Molly had already moved to her pussy, rubbing her now sensitive but still very wet clit, leaning back, watching us. Making eye contact with me as I continued to gently push up into Sarah.

Sarah continued to deep-throat me for a few minutes. I was on my way to release but not very quickly as I was less sensitive due to all of the prior pleasuring.

Pausing for a moment to catch her breath, "let's go to the bed," she directed.

Molly paused her own pleasure, waiting for Sarah's direction.

She went to the bed first, re-positing Molly so that she was leaning against the headboard in close to a sitting up position. Sarah then laid down in front of Molly, leaning her head back into Molly's lap.

Molly leaned forward for a brief kiss, knowing that Sarah was giving her a great view as she requested.

"Suck on my pussy, like I taught you," Sarah directed me.

Knowing Molly was going to take care of Sarah's breasts, I climbed on to the bed in front of Sarah. I started my focus on her leg, lifting it upwards in front of me, beginning at her knee. I began to slowly lick along the length of her inner thigh, up towards the crevasse between her thigh and pussy.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

I continued to kiss and lick. I even nibbled a little bit of that sensitive area at the top of her inner thigh. I could tell she was enjoying it as she quivered under my touch.

Molly had already started to caress Sarah's breasts, adding to the pleasure.

After attending to Sarah's inner thigh, I gently moved inwards, licking closer and closer towards Sarah's outer lips until my tongue gently felt the different textured skin of her lips. I began to circle my tongue gently over her pussy lips, starting on the outside, then moving inwards. As my tongue encircled her pussy lips, I changed my motion into a vertical licking motion up and down the crevasse of her inner pussy lips.

I did this for a few minutes, lapping at Sarah's lips like a dog, pressing my tongue deeper and deeper into her crevasse. Sarah was getting very wet as the juices were evident on her pussy, dripping down onto her leg and over her asshole.

Sarah began to moan under my pleasuring her. I looked up at her breasts moving to her breathing as Molly continued to play with her hard nipples.

As she taught me, I continued to tease, then move in towards her clit.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm, fuck! Right there, suck my clit!" she demanded. Her breathing quickening.

I complied with greed. Pulling her clit into my mouth in between my lips. Hers was a little larger that Molly's. So was her vaginal opening. Taking a cue from earlier, I paused, licked my fingers until they were wet, then began to press them into the opening of her pussy. I am sure I was a little bit clumsy with it, but I eventually felt her smooth opening as her flesh gave way to my pressure. I slowly pushed my middle finger forward, deep into her pussy. It was wet and warm. I could feel the smooth walls, then then some not so smooth ones. Pushing in, then out for a few moments, Sarah breathing harder. Molly watching us.

As I felt her pussy relax around my finger, I removed it, then straightened my index finger to double my insertion. Again, I pressed gently into her flesh until my two fingers slipped into her wet hole, stretching her further.

"Oh, mmmmm, that feels good," Sarah indicated.

I began subtle strokes slowly in, then back out, as I had seen her do. Pushing straight, pumping into a rhythm. As I got better with my coordination, I went back to licking and sucking her clit. It was quite the task. I again, grabbed her bulging clit into my lips, sucking it then holding with my lips. I lapped at her clit with my tongue as I continued finger fucking her pussy.

Licking and sucking, pulling her clit deep between my lips. I continued my movement with my fingers. My wrist began to get a little tired as this was a new motion for me. To conserve energy, I allowed my fingers to curl upwards, then pinching them with my thumb on the outside of her vaginal opening. At that point I felt something deep within her pussy. A smooth bulbous area. I curled my fingers slightly more, pressing my thumb down to try and touch it the tip of my fingers. I was successful, as I began to rub the smooth area.

"Oh FUCK!" She screamed.

I pulled back a little bit, thinking I had done something to hurt her.

"No! No, don't stop, go back, that is my spot!" she cried.

I complied, reaching deep between the lips of her pussy, stretching her opening with my knuckles, pushing with my thumb. I pressed and rubbed into the smooth area with the tip of my fingers in a quick, short flicking motion. My hand jerking versus stroking, still doing everything I could to maintain my oral position on her clit.

"FUCCKKK, YESSS, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE!" She screamed.

She began to buck up into my mouth as I fingered her G-spot, arching her back. Her head was leaning back, deep into Molly's lap, as to just be in front of Molly's pussy. Crying out in pleasure.

Molly was pinching, rubbing, and playing with Sara's tits, then rubbing down to her belly and back up. Adding to Sarah's pleasure.

I kept flicking, licking, sucking and jerking my hand as fast as I could, my muscles beginning to burn.

Sarah, was now fully into my pleasuring her. Bucking up into my face, holding on to Molly around her back.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, Oh,, Ghhaauuuuuddd YEAH, That's sooo good!" she screamed.

"MMMMM HAARRDER, FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK IT!" she yelled.

Bucking up, arching her back. Her eyes rolling back into her head. I knew she was close to cumming.

She was no longer able to say any words, just screams and "oh's" writhing, shaking, bucking, screaming.

Then she let out a final scream, as she began to shake uncontrollably. Her pussy squirting out liquid all over me and the bed. I released my grip of sucking on her clit but kept jerking fingers into her now very wet pussy as she convulsed under me, squirting a few more times onto my arm and the sheets. Her convulsions went on and on, as she screamed in pleasure.

I knew to slow down a little bit as she had done for Molly. I looked at Molly to see that she had stopped playing with Sarah's tits just to realize Molly had been holding her down for the last few moments.

We both smiled at each other as Sarah came back to consciousness.

Feeling like I had done a complete job, I began to remove myself from between Sarah's legs, when Molly said, "wait, you're not done yet!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I still want to see you fuck her," Molly replied.

"Yes, fuck me," Sarah demanded.

I was still hard as a rock but had not paid much attention to myself as I was so focused on Sarah. But now, as we paused, I could feel my throbbing head yearning for release.

I re-positioned myself up and over Sarah, missionary style. Placing my hands to her sides. I was facing both Sarah below me Molly in front of me.

I leaned into Sara as she reached down, guiding my cock towards her pussy.

She assisted my tip towards her vaginal opening. As the tip of my cock met her wet flesh, she released her hand and I instinctively pushed forward into her wet pussy.

Her pussy consumed my cock readily as it was already wet and stretched out from my fingers. My dick stretched her further as her pussy lips enveloped my tip.

"Ohhmmm," Sarah moaned again.

"Fuck her!" Molly demanded as she grabbed Sarah's wrists, pinning them down above Sarah's head. Sarah, still working to catch her breath, squirmed a little but complied with Molly's force.

Leaning fully into Sarah, I pushed further into her pussy which was now enveloping more of my shaft. I leaned in for a sensual kiss with Molly. Staying there for a brief moment as my cock throbbed inside of Sarah's wet pussy.

I released my kiss, then pulled my hips back, mostly removing my dick, then pressing further into her pussy.

"Uhh," Sarah quipped under my thrust.

I slowly began to fuck Sarah, pushing my hips forward and back until I was into a rhythm. This rhythm increased and as it did, I watched Sarah's tits bounce up then down, each greeted with a small "uhh" from Sarah.

"Uhhh, Uhhh,,Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh.." Sarah moaned to my thrusts.

Molly was clearly getting turned on watching me fuck Sara in font of her.

Molly, not wanting to be left out, she re-positioned Sarah, and carefully lifted herself up onto her knees. She scooted over Sarah's face, then she let her self-down, resting her pussy into Sarah's face.

Sarah's sounds became muted and more of a "Mhmhm" at that point as she greeted Molly's wet pussy with her lips and tongue. I could only see Sarah's chin moving up into Molly's pussy as Molly moaned.

Sarah began lapping at her pussy with her tongue, in rhythm with my thrusts into her own pussy.

Molly had positioned one hand on Sara's tits, to steady herself as she rode Sarah's face like a horse. The other hand on her own tit, squeezing her hard nipples gently. She tilted her head back to the pleasure of Sarah liking her pussy from below.

I kept thrusting, fucking Sarah as Sara licked Molly.

I increased my pace, fucking harder, and harder. Sarah licked harder and harder. Molly rubbed her clit into Sarah's face even deeper.

We were all in one motion as my thrusts pushed Sarah's head into Molly's pussy each time.

I began to feel the cum deep in my balls fill up. Instinctively, I began to thrust harder into Sarah, my balls clapping against her. This intensification was enough to send Sarah further towards climax.

She came first as my cock pounded her pussy harder than anything I had ever done before. As she came, she screamed into Molly's pussy, again shaking, and bucking to my cock, gasping for air. She didn't squirt this time, but she was still cumming aggressively.

Under her screams and the violence of her face pounding into Molly from my thrusting, Molly began to cum.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK.. I, I'M, I'M, CU-CUMMMING!" she screamed as she shook over Sarah's face, holding her tits harder and harder, grinding her pussy into Sarah's lips.

As Molly and Sarah released, Molly collapsed off Sarah back into the bed, giving Sarah a moment to breath. I continued to pound Sarah's pussy through her orgasm, feeling the pressure building, I was getting close to cumming.

"I'm going to cum soon, where should I..."

"On Sarah's face and tits!" Molly interrupted.

I thrust a few more times, then my balls began to tighten. I knew I was already on my way to cumming but could just delay it a second. I quickly pulled my cock from Sarah's pussy, leaning up and over her. Molly quickly grabbed my cock stroking it 2-3 more times, as I came. Gush after gush of my cum sprayed onto Sarah tits, up into her face. One of my spurts went up on to Molly's stomach dripping into her lap.

Molly squeezed every drop out of me before she let go. I collapsed to the bed below Sarah's feet. Sarah laid there, my cum all over her. Molly relaxed above Sarah.

Molly wiped the cum from her belly onto her finger, then licked it clean.

Sarah did the same, wiping my cum from her face and tits, then sucking her fingers dry of my donation.

We all caught our breath.

What a memorable trip.

12