My Version of Waking Up

Story Info
Waking up to new excitements.
1.2k words
3.98
5.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay next to her sleeping, she is fully awake and wanting more of what I had given her last night. After last night, our sex life was about to change forever, unknowingly to me. She had really enjoyed the new experience and now she was aching for more.

After trying to roll over several times, she realizes she will not be able to sleep or get any rest until she gets it again. She looks over at me and realizes I am dead to the world asleep, trying to whisper into my ear to wake me, I barely even move. Nearly completely exhausted from last night's exhibition, I feel nothing at this point. She reaches down and feels my cock and it is very limp, not even moving as she plays with it in her hand.

"Damn it", she whispers, "I really need this cock to be hard again and I need him awake". She pulls her head under the covers and gently lowering her mouth to my cock, she starts to kiss it, fondling my balls. I slowly start to wake and realize what's going on just as she takes my soft cock into her mouth. She knows I love growing big inside her mouth.

She sucks my still soft cock into her mouth, sucking on it all the while, I reach down under the covers and grab her head on either side with my hands. She is easily able to take all of my cock into her mouth as it starts to grow and harden in her mouth. I think to myself, this is such a great feeling, I love it when she does this. Still playing with my balls, my cock is growing ever harder in her mouth, and now I start slowly thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth, holding her head still.

Bucking my hips with a little more force now, I am slowly gliding my cock in and out of her mouth and she loves when I do this. Remembering this, I begin to fuck her mouth with more passion. My cock growing now almost to its full length inside her mouth. In and out of her mouth, I am now fucking her mouth pretty hard and fast, each time hitting her throat, feeling her throat resist the head of my cock. I pull her head up off my cock and she lifts the covers, up over her head she looks at me.

"I want more of last night, honey", she quietly whispers. Who am I to deny her the satisfaction of a our newly found sexual experience?

Releasing my grip on her head, she gets up and maneuvers to a position of being on all fours, her ass pointing up in the air awaiting my entry into her. I get up and getting on my knees behind her, I slowly push my saliva slicked up cock against her ass. She reaches back and her hand on mine around my cock, we both guide my cock into her ass. Feeling my head burst its way into her ass, she is still very tight, for last night was her first anal experience. Once my head is inside her ass, the rest of my cock easily glides into her ass as she begins to moan from the pressure she is feeling. I push my cock all the way up inside her ass as she moves her hands to a position behind her head, fingers intertwined.

I move my hand up to hold her hands and pushing her head into the bed as she looks to side, I am now fully inside her ass with my rigid shaft. My balls up against her pussy. I begin to pull my cock until I feel my cock head just inside her ass. Then I push back in again. Once again, burying my cock deep inside her ass and my balls up against her pussy.

Now, it is my turn to fuck that ass hard, as she showed me how much she enjoyed it last night. I begin to fuck her ass, slowly at first and continuing to quicken my pace in and out of her ass, each time squishing my balls up against her pussy. After a few more slow strokes, I begin to fuck her ass hard and fast, hearing and feeling my balls slap her pussy lips. She is now nearly screaming in ecstasy, screaming with each thrust in and out of her tight ass from my rock hard cock.

I am how holding her hips as I bang her ass hard. Holding her hips still, her head still on the bed solid, I am fucking her ass with wild abandon, she reaches around and starts fucking her wet pussy with three fingers, knowing she is about to cum. Feeling my pressure within my cock and balls starting to build, we both know we like it when we cum together. I think she can feel my cock starting to pulsate as I can feel her ass tighten and her body starting to convulse, her fingers fucking her pussy while my cock thrusting in and out of her ass.

Then I feel it. I am about to unload my cum deep into her ass and she is starting to drench her fingers with her cum. I push deep into her ass and hold my cock there as it pumps her ass full of my hot semen and her pussy dripping cum out around her fingers. I can feel her ass flood with my cum, I can feel it surround my cock inside her ass. She collapses on the bed, and I collapse on top of her. Her fingers still inside her pussy and my cock still inside her ass.

I start to pull my cock out as she moans and at the same time she pulls her fingers out of her pussy. Now it is time for the usual cleaning up. I get back to my knees, and pull her ass towards me I start licking her pussy, cleaning her cum off her lips and even pushing my tongue inside her and sucking as much of her cum out as I can. Then, running my tongue up from her pussy to her ass, I lick the cum that has oozed out of her ass, combining in my mouth for the best taste in the world, her cum mixed with mine.

Then I slide my tongue inside her ass, she moans a little, but I push my tongue inside her ass tasting my cum that is inside her ass. I lick around as much as I can before returning my tongue to the outside of her ass and ensuring I've cleaned up her ass and pussy from all left over cum, I slowly push her back down to the bed, so she can relax. I soon realize that she is starting to doze off to sleep.

But now, I realize, I am wide awake and even thought my cock has gotten soft again, I sit back on my haunches admiring her beauty, her beautiful sexy curves as the woman she is. I can start to feel a rise in my sexual tension as I look her sexy curvy figure up and down, starting from her long flowing red hair down to her sexy legs and feet.