Hard, Handy, Neighbor

Story Info
Being the neighborhood handy guy has its perks.
1.2k words
4.07
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when I'm not traipsing around the country in an RV or on vacation abroad (should really get around to writing about that) the wife an I live a pretty down to earth lifestyle. Our home is a pleasant little bungalow on a quiet street. We are friends with our neighbors and as we tend to have the time, we love to do what we can to improve their lives as much as possible. I tend to be a handy guy, and so I'm the guy that will lend a tool, or give a little advise on how to remodel the bathroom. After all, we live for the relationships we build with each other. I've always tried to be a peace and love kind of guy.

The wife and I tend to rise early, of course I mean we wake up, but that hard little friend often joins us after I get a look at my charming plump wife getting out of bed. Her beautiful full breasts sway perfectly as she stretches out and I rarely resist the urge to sate my urges then and there. She has never lets me down after decades of marriage. I am a lucky man to be able to slide my thickened cock into her slick warming cunt after of course pleasant preparatory oral work I get ready for the main meal. After years of lustful mornings she often doesn't even need my libidinous oral servicing. She knows I'm... err... coming and her body is slick and ready.

After a little breakfast, less breakfast that I often want, (damn diet) the wife and I head for our run. This habit was inspired by our personal trainer, and it has gotten easier to the point where its actually a pleasant activity. I love watching the wife's body bounce as she runs, and the other runners add to the pleasure. We often keep in touch with the neighbors on our runs or walks, have a word about the new car or someone's beach vacation. I'm the neighborhood handy guy and so often, I make time to go help out.

Last week I went over to my friends Carl and Holly. Carl is putting in a new deck and he asked if I could help him. I couldn't refuse him and so we got started right after my run. We spent most of the day hauling boards, driving supports and measuring so we could cut everything nice. Carl and I would trade off on the physical work, digging, hammering and cutting. Holly mostly just watched and read until one of us needed a drink, or some release. Holly is a little dirty blonde, short, around 5'3". She happily bent over the growing new deck so we could use her and drain our balls. Having that smiling young lady there to keep us focused was really motivating. By lunch the first day I had worked myself up several times, and since I was working hard she even laid me out on their nice green lawn and got on top of me, letting me rest my body while she serviced me orally, then by straddling and taking my cock into her slick pussy. Her B-cup breasts look perfect as she bounced on me, she didn't even care when I fondled her body with dirty hands, she said she liked it when sex got dirty. I had to agree and by the end the day she was often as dirty as Carl and I were.

The deck project was a few days of pleasant work, yesterday I helped my neighbor Roz install a beauty of a marble topped bathroom sink. She offered to cook a great dinner for the wife and I so I graciously accepted. I would have done it for free, but I love Roz's cooking and she knows it. Roz is a handsome older widow, all Raven hair and thick bottom. She has a great sense of humor, she showed up answering the door wearing a strap on between her legs. We chuckled over that and since it had been a bit since she had been satisfied I took her to her bed and fondled her body, teased her nipples and pulled her hair gently before giving her a pleasant spanking and fuck. The lady is a little older than us, but she has a great shape and the wife and I love her to death. I made her cum twice nice and hard before exploding deep inside her pussy. A little aftercare massage meant we got onto the sink install late but she deserved it. And dinner tomorrow will be fantastic. Maybe I should write about it later.

Getting home I knew where my lovely wife would be. I stepped out into the garden, a sprawling little patch of heaven my partner of many years has lovingly grown. It has a full vegetable garden, wild flowers over much of its expanse and even a little greenhouse to house more exotic fare. I don't know how she does it all, but its a nice little oasis, and perfect for entertaining. My prized barbeque and a covered dining area make it a great place to relax, have a drink and enjoy the summer.

My dear wife is of course being helped by the neighbor boy Arron. Well, I shouldn't say boy anymore. He's 19 and in college, and a smart kid to boot. He's been helping her for years in the garden for pocket change but lately he's been assisting her with more than pulling weeds. Today he has her on hands and knees in the soil, her light flowy sundress pulled up so he can shove his young hard pole into her sweet hairy pussy. She never wears panties when he comes over and its only a matter of time before he takes advantage of her charms. He is enthusiastic today as he pumps her vigorously and tells her about school, and his college classes.

She is only half listening, I can see her first climax building and so I grab a beer quietly and a novel Id been meaning to get to. He keeps going even as she writhes and squirts copious fluid onto his dick, which dribbles onto the earth, a sacrifice to the soil as it were. He is gentle enough to let her catch her breath though,, slowing his pace before increasing his youthful rut. I kick up a leg on the chair and watch him happily use my wife, and listen to her gasping and moaning in pleasure. Soon enough he can take no more, and his prodigious poker shoves to completion inside her. His semen drips from her auburn thatched pussy to mix with her fluids in the dirt. Its only then that she, laying out on her belly notices me watching the fun. "What a beautiful day for gardening." She says chuckling as I get up grab a beer for Arron and a glass of wine for my lady wife.

They are both so covered in dirt by the end of the day that the three of us head to the shower to clean off the sweat and grime. I didn't need the shower so much, but by then I did need to be relieved. Having Arron there to hold her in place while we took turns inside her made for pleasant pre-dinner activity. Shower sex is the most fun in groups. I certainly worked up an appetite.