My Very Curious Nephew

Story Info
Nephew comes out to gay uncle.
1.5k words
4.33
15.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Very Curious Nephew

Backstory:

My name is John and I am a 28 year old openly gay man. I came out to my family 13 years ago and to the rest of the world 12 years ago. A little about me, I am 6 foot, 5 inches tall and have short brown hair. I have a little bit of a gut but am working on cutting it back a little by working out as often as I can. I'm a decent looking guy but I'm no model. My best feature, besides the nice beard I keep to cover my face up, is my 8 inch and fairly thick cock. It's not the biggest but I've never had any complaints.

My nephew Chris, my sister's son, is a very flamboyant kid. He is 18 and a few months into his senior year of high school. I've thought for years that he was gay but he has never came out. He likes to do stuff with the guys when the family gets together and while I do too, his flamboyant ways make me think he does it for his dad. While I have had incestuous thoughts, I have never thought of him that way. Not to say I hadn't noticed his ass, it's a real phat bubble butt. Another thing that I noticed as this story happened is that he is only 5'5 and me being so tall, I love that.

Every year my family takes a week during the fall to go camping and spend time with family. When we started this tradition, I bought a nice little drivable motorhome that was big enough for me and my boyfriend. Sadly, I screwed that up a few months ago and we are no longer together.

Story:

I pull up and back my motorhome into my spot. By habit, I reserved my spot a few down from my family. I always did that so me and my boyfriend could fuck. I get out and set up my camp, and then go and check in with my sister. She pulls me to the side and asks "Can Chris sleep on your couch bed, so that we can have some alone time?"

"Absoutely."

She kisses my cheek and goes off and tells Chris as I walk down to my parents camp and catch up with them. You see they all live in a small town, while I moved a few hours away to get a good job and find good men.

We hang out and eat and have a great time. It starts getting late and everyone starts going off to bed. Me and Chris walk down to my camp and I get a fire going and we sit down and enjoy the fresh air and warm fire.

"Uncle John, can I talk to you about something?'

"Sure what is it?"

"Well, I uhhh.. well... I'm gay."

A surprised look comes across my face, "I had a feeling you were. Do your parents know?"

"No."

"Why did you decide to tell me?"

"Well, I was scared to tell anyone, but since you are gay I knew you would understand."

I get up and give him a hug. "I'm happy that you feel comfortable enough to tell me. So do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I'm still a virgin and you're the only one that knows I am gay."

He looks at me and I can tell he has something to say but is nervous. "It's ok to be nervous, but you can ask me anything."

"It's just that I'm about to go off to college and everything I know about sex is from what I've read or watched."

"Are you asking me to teach you about sex?"

"Not really teach me as much as teach my body."

I look around and make sure no one is around and I grab his hand and pull him to me and put my hands on his waist with our faces inches from each other. "Are you sure?"

He steps closer "Yes." And then he kisses me. My hands slide back to his ass and squeeze and slide my tongue into his mouth. After a few minutes of tongue fighting and groping, I take his hand and lead him into my camper.

Once in the camper, I close the blinds and then pick him up and lay him on the bed all the while keeping my lips locked to his. As we kiss we manage to pull each other's shirts off and I kiss down his body and undo his tight jeans and slide them off and reveal his tight bikini style briefs. I kiss his bulge and roll him over and hold and kiss his ass and legs. I position him with his ass up and face on the mattress and slowly pull his briefs off and finally get a glimpse off his bubble butt.

"Fuck, you have a great ass." He begins to thank me before I take his breath away by bury my tongue in and on his ass and begin to rim his tight hole.

"Ohhh my god, Uncle John that feels so good." My tongue probes and fucks his hole for a few minutes. I then stand up and turn him around and have him take my pants off. He unbuttons my jeans and I let them slide down my legs. I have a very prominent bulge in my boxer briefs and he immediately grabs it and rubs it.

"Uncle John that thing is huge."

"Take it out and let it show you how big it is."

He hooks his fingers in my underwear and begins to pull them down slowly until my cock springs free and is inches away from his face. He strokes it and looks up at me. I only nod and he opens his mouth and lets my cock enter his warm, wet mouth. His mouth moves up and down my hard cock as I run my fingers through his hair and watch as he sucks on my cock.

"God that feels so good Chris, keep going." I fight every urge in my body to hold his head and fuck his throat. Knowing that this is the first time he has ever sucked a cock and I want it to be a pleasurable experience. He looks up at me with his cute innocent eyes as he tries to take more of my cock into his mouth. As he sucks, he goes to far and gags on my cock and his eyes tear up, but he continues to try. After a few minutes of this I pull him up and kiss him. "That was so good. Don't worry about not sucking it all, you will get there with practice."

He smiles at me and says "I want you to fuck me Uncle John." I don't need any encouragement and I grab his ass and pick him up and lay him on my bed and kiss him before kissing down his body to his sexy bubble butt and start eating it.

I spread his cute bubble butt and my tongue goes to work on his tight hole. After eating it for a little bit I wet my finger and rub it over his hole and slowly push it in. he squirms and a moan escapes his soft lips as my finger begins to open him up and before to long I add another finger in his ass. "Are you ready for me to open up your tight ass baby?"

"Yes" he responds while biting his lip nervously. I grab a bottle of lube and squirt some on my hand and slide my fingers into his ass and then to my cock before lining up and reaffirming that he wants his uncle to take his virginity. Once he agrees, I hold his waist and start pushing my cock in. He gasps as my cock enters him and I wait to let his virgin hole adjust to my cock.

"Fuck you look so good Chris and I love your tight ass." I keep pushing as I finally bottom out in his tight hole. "Mmmm oohhh, are you ready for a good pounding?"

"Yes Uncle John, fuck me please." With that I start sliding out and just as the head of my cock is about out I push back in. I repeat this, thrusting in and out faster and harder each time. As he moans and cries out for more, I kiss him. As he gets used to my cock, I start pounding his tight ass hard. "You love getting fucked like a good slut?

"Yes, it feels so good aaahhhh. I'm going to cum." He begins spraying cum all over his stomach and chest. The sight of my sexy nephew cumming sends me over the edge and I beging shooting ropes of hot cum deep into his ass.

"AAAAHHHHH god yes fuck you have a great ass." I kiss him and pull out and lay down next to him. "That was amazing Chris, we are going to have a great week."

"Yes we are." With that I kiss him as he curls up next to me and we fall asleep covered in sweat and his cum.