All Comments on 'My Very First Time'

by Dirkstimson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Would love to see this story continue with Angelica and a few of her friends practicing sex with Jerome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Start

Great Start that needs to be continued and finished. Don't let the story go on too long. There are always new topics! Many writers tend to make good stories into boring novels. One thing to remember. Maybe it was your intent, but you seem to be rattling on 100 miles an hour. Slow down and enjoy the details. You are telling this story as an adult remembering the story; not, as the eighteen year old typing it in his journal. More details, slower pace, enjoy your story. And keep it a short story, not a short novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beautiful

A lot of guys just took a trip back to THEIR first time, and I'll bet many of them wish there was an Angelique present! To learn about sex with a pretty and patient girl guiding him has got to be every guys' dream come true. Very realistic and well told.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Hot

Where was Angelica when I was 18? Anyway, your description of these teenagers' after-school tryst is pretty hot. I enjoyed it. I presume their next get-together will be even steamier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous