All Comments on 'My Very First Time Pt. 05'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
So hot

I love all the hard cock and the cum.

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
First Times

I really liked your story and it had many elements that I love so much. I had sex with a few girls as a teenager, but always wished it was me in their position. I knew that I had wanted to be with another guy for at least a couple of years before I had my chance but, the first time I did it, we did it all and he ended up cuming in my ass bareback. I'm mostly a Bottom, but we fucked like crazy for a couple of years before he got a job and moved away.

I have only been with guys ever since that first time with him. I have had sex with a fair number of guys and, as much as I need their cum, I only do it bareback when in a long term relationship.

I love the part about going to sleep with his cock in your ass. My current boyfriend spends the night quite often and we sleep together. We sometime take Viagra because it's easier to keep him hard after he cums. I love to take Viagra with him and have sex right before we go to sleep. I like to finish him off while spooning on our sides with him pressed against my back. After I cum late at night, it's easy to drift off to sleep right away. It doesn't happen all the time but, I love to fall to sleep with him pressed against my back, one arm draped over my waist, his hand cupping my balls and his cum and hard cock still in my ass. There is something so soothing and calming about having my cock and balls gently caressed that it's like rocking a baby to sleep. I always wish that I could wake up during the night and find his cock still inside me, but it has always gone soft and slipped out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES