My Very First Time Pt. 07

Story Info
Things heat up.
2.1k words
4.65
6.3k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

It was almost two weeks since Kevin, Manuel, Tim & myself had that incredible weekend. I hadn't seen Kevin but had spoken to him a few times by phone, he told me one time that Manuel said he & Tim both had an incredible time and asked if maybe we could have another foursome. I told Kevin I would have to think about it, although to be honest I couldn't get Manuel's big cock out of my mind dreaming of sucking it again and maybe even letting him fuck my ass.

Three days later it was time for Kevin & I to have our monthly meeting, on the drive Kevin went down on me taking 2 weeks worth of cum, swallowing every drop. After the meeting was over we drove to our spot and I fucked him hard, all the time thinking of Manuel's rock hard cock. As I imagined his thick mushroom head stretching my ass wide open I shot a massive load into Kevin's ass. Once the last bit of cum drained into his ass Kevin turned now his mouth facing my shiny cum covered cock, taking it inside his mouth he cleaned musky cum off it.

On the drive home as Kevin's hand played with my cock he said, "Rick you've been pretty quiet tonight, is everything ok?"

"Yes things are ok, guess it's just been a long couple of weeks," I said while my mind drifted back to Manuel's cock.

After dropping him off I went home, now lying naked in bed & lubing my cock, I began jerking off as I imagined being fucked by Manuel. I could only imagine what that huge cock ripping at my ass must feel like, would the pain be too much or would my ass be up to the task? After my cum shot all over my belly, I cleaned myself up and went to sleep.

Another 2 days passed and I went to the small mall in town which consisted of a larger grocery store, 1 anchor store and several smaller stores. As I walked out of the Friendly's, which is was an ice cream shop, I heard someone call my name. Turning around I saw it was Manuel, he was by himself just walking around.

"Hi Manuel," I said.

"Hey Rick how are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing ok and you?" I asked.

"I'm ok, Tim is out of town, are you and Kevin doing anything tonight?" he asked.

"No his parents are doing something and he has to babysit his brother & sister," I said.

"So are you doing anything tonight?" he asked.

"No I don't have anything planned, why what's up?" I said.

"I was just thinking maybe we could go out on the town or something," he said.

My mind imagined us alone together, getting to see that huge cock and was staring at his crotch, as he saw me he said, "So is that a yes I take it?"

"Uh yeah what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well seeing what you're eyeing up I guess we can go have a little fun," he said.

"It's almost 6, do you want to grab something to eat, do you have a car?" I said.

"No I walked here, I don't have a car," he said.

"Ok we can take my station wagon, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes I could go for something to eat, maybe we can drive somewhere and have dessert in private," he said.

Walking to my car I said, "I know of a really quiet place we can go to and be alone after we eat."

"Is this the same place in the woods Kevin told me about?" he asked.

"Well I guess he must have told you about our place, yes it is," I said.

We went to McDonalds and had some burgers, while sitting in the car Manuel told me about his life. His father wasn't in his life and his mom worked two jobs leaving him alone quite a lot. He told me he was abused by an uncle not wanting to tell his mother about it. That is when he found out, although not liking being forced, that he loved cock. I felt bad telling him about my almost perfect life with great parents and older siblings.

Finally arriving at my hidden fuck spot, Manuel broke out a joint and we smoked some really good pot. After finishing we hopped in the back Manuel took his shirt off, then slid his pants and underwear off finally taking his socks off. Now naked I could see his huge cock, that big mushroom head and pee hole almost staring at me. Manuel motioned for me to get naked and I stripped quickly, facing him our cocks touched and I arched my back as his tip rubbed against mine.

Manuel grabbing both our cocks in one hand began slowly stroking both shafts, as I looked down his cock seemed even bigger compared to my much smaller cock.

"Hmm I want to taste that hard cock of yours," he said.

"Only if I can taste yours at the same time," I said.

Lying down so we faced the others cock I took his huge mushroom head inside my mouth as he took my entire shaft in his. His tongue began licking the bottom of my shaft as his mouth sucked my cock. I took more of his cock inside my mouth his thick head began expanding the opening of my throat. I pause, then taking a breath I swallowed the rest of his cock his head ramming down my throat.

"Oh shit that feels so fucking good," he said then taking my cock back in his mouth began bobbing his head up and down my shaft.

Holding his cock deep in my throat, I slowly pulled my head up and then just before his tip passed my tonsils I rammed my head down his shaft sliding it back deep inside. We both started moving faster, I could feel his cock almost ready to shoot and buried it deep inside my throat, his first load of cum shot a huge stream then another and finally several more as it all slid into my belly.

After he was finished, his cock still in my mouth, as he was still sucking my cock, he pushed a finger against my ass and with one thrust pushed it inside me.

"Oh my that feels so good, put another in," I said.

Pushing a 2nd inside me he started fucking my cock with his mouth even faster. Then before I was ready to explode, he pushed a third and then quickly a fourth inside. Feeling my ass stretch so wide I couldn't hold back anymore, Stream after stream of hot cum shot into his mouth each time he swallowed until he finally milked the last few drops then kissed it's tip.

Still lying with his cock in my mouth, I could feel it begin to swell again so I slowly began bobbing my head on his shaft. After a few seconds it was rock hard again and I started playing with his balls.

"Rick I want to fuck your ass, do you think you want to try?" he asked.

Releasing him cock from my mouth I said, "To be honest I have been wondering what that thing would feel like inside my ass, yes I want to try but take it slow."

Now on my knees with my forearms holding me up, Manuel began licking my ass crack, his tongue starting at my balls then slowly running up, taking a pause when it passed my musk hole. Finally his tongue pushed inside me, his saliva moistening my tunnel readying me for the ravaging that was to come.

Spitting on his cock to lube it up, his huge mushroom head pushed against my opening, I felt an almost unbearable pain as he forced it inside. Holding just the head in me for a moment, there was still pain but it was slowly subsiding, he pushed harder, a couple of inches found it's way down my fuck hole, much more intense pain again.

"Ow that hurts, hold it there let the pain go away please," I almost begged.

"Relax just relax," he said.

As I began to relax the pain subsided, there was still some but much less, and his cock almost automatically slid deeper inside. With one final push his cock forced it's way in, so much pain but he was now completely inside.

Pausing for a few seconds the pain subsided some, still intense but bearable, when he slowly pulled almost out then with one hard thrust rammed it back in. So much pain ran through my body causing my ass to squeeze his cock tightly. He then started pounding my ass more rapidly each time there was pain but it subsided some with each downward thrust he made. Finally the pain was gone, my ass still sore, then pain then turned to numbness. Now my ass posing no resistance, he was able to pound me even faster & harder, his big balls making a slapping sound as they met my ass each time his cock pushed deep inside. Finally with one big push his cock exploded, his cum filling my ass with each push as some was being forced out. After his cock finished filling me up, he pulled out then taking two fingers took some out, then holding it to my lips forced my mouth open sliding his cum covered fingers in. I could taste my own cum, such a different taste a musky pungent bitter taste, but I liked it.

"So how was that?" he asked.

"It was painful but what a pain, it was intense but oh wow," I said.

"I guess you liked it then?" he said.

"Well my ass is almost throbbing but it almost feels empty now that it's not inside me," I said.

"Think you would like to do it again sometime?" he asked.

"How long till you're hard again, does that answer your question?" I said.

Looking down at his cock he said, "give me a few, I think I got one more in me."

I started stroking his cock, it didn't take long until he was hard again, not quite as hard as before but still pretty hard. Now lying on my back Manuel took one leg in each hand, raising them towards my head my ass now totally exposed. Lying on my legs he put his cock against my hole, without pause he pushed the head in, this time I felt just a twinge of pain. My ass totally relaxed, he was able to push his entire shaft inside, the cum he shot in my ass earlier acting as lubricant.

This time with no pain I could feel my ass expand with each thrust he made, the feeling was so exciting and I began pushing my ass trying to take more inside. Since he had cum twice already he was able to last so much longer, I don't know how long but it felt like 30 minutes before he was ready to shoot.

Feeling he was almost ready to fill me I said, "I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste you cock please."

Pulling out he pushed it into my mouth and I finished him off, his cock tasting so bitter from being inside my ass, as his cum filled my mouth I swallowed each drop.

As we dressed and the drove home I said, "please don't tell Kevin about this, I'm not sure how he would feel about me being alone with you."

"Don't worry I won't, but I would like to do this again sometime," he said.

Squeezing my ass trying to hold his cum inside me I said, "I would like that too."

After dropping him off, I drove home still squeezing my ass so tightly. Finally home I went into the bathroom, putting my hand to my ass I scooped out as much cum as I could. I licked off all of his tangy cum, then pushing my fingers back in, pulling out the final last bit, I tasted it again.

Going to bed without cleaning my ass, I left his now crusty cum inside me. I lay naked imagining that big cock inside me again. I thought, if I was able to take him inside me, could I take someone even bigger? I imagined a 10" thick cock, what it must feel like to have it inside.

Hmm we'll just have to see I thought drifting off to sleep.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers