All Comments on 'My Very First Time Pt. 07'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating on Kevin

I didn’t like this chapter as Kevin and Rick had agreed to be boyfriends. That was a commitment they made to each other. Rick betrayed his boyfriend by sucking and fucking alone with Manuel - and Manuel betrayed his friendship with Kevin (and likely Tim too although not sure of their status). Rick even knew it was wrong as he told Manuel to keep it secret and they both agreed to hide it. That’s not cool as cheating is a sure way to hurt people and damage relationships. It’s clear that both boys also intend to hook up again, keeping the cheating and dishonesty going. They are being selfish pricks.

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
A Second Time

I just love getting fucked a second time like that! It's not just the fact that I'm getting fucked again, it's that it really turns me on to feel his cock inside me while I already have a load in me. I can get the same sensation with a lot of lube pumped in me first, but it just not the same as knowing it's his cum and he is going to shoot some more inside me!

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

I love getting fucked too, but for what ever reason I took my lovers big thick 8" cock without any trouble and no pain. Maybe because I douched out really well then opened my pussy with a dildo first.It was some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES