All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 15'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a scratch on rest of series

This is a bit of a let down compared to the rest of the series. It felt a little rushed and not much happened in it. It's a shame as the rest of it is so good.

Hopefully this is just a short interlude to link more interesting things that come next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The End???

It can't end here! Who is Naughty? What will his love life with his wife be like now? So many unanswered questions?!!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have to say: This whole story is IMHO one of the most erotic ones on this whole site. I am thrilled and can't wait for the next episode :) Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not ready to rate this series

I was totally thinking that Shaun was screwed big time with that deal to help with Denise. Now, I think Denise may be part of the whole thing. Not totally part of it but thinking she may be. I had hoped that there was some discussion after the last exchange between Naughty and Shaun a little about the deal with Denise. It would have added a little bit of tension on the way home. The leaving the hotel was kind of short and him trying to figure out how to get out of this terrible situation left a little wiggle room for his release. With all of the stuff that he has done there is no way except for getting rid of Naughty and somehow erasing all of the pictures and videos, there may be no way except for killing himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous