My VideoChat Error Ch 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was complicated. A wife and a mistress. I really didn't want to lose either.

Did Emma feel the same way about me and her lovers?

I leaned in and we had a wet, tender kiss.

Denise's eyes suddenly looked puppy like as she looked into mine as our lips parted.

"Never forget that I love you Denise. Don't let that-"

She cut me off as she took my face in her hands and began to kiss me passionately pressing her shapely body into mine.

It felt so right to say that to Denise.

With my free hand I found the controller for her egg in my pocket and turned her up a setting.

She gasped into my mouth.

"You little devil you!" She said in jest as she pulled away a little. "That feels so good. But I'm going to have to get you back you know!"

I playfully began to tickle her and she me. After a bit of giggling on both our parts we stopped and rose from the couch. Being with her felt good. Really good. We needed to spend more time together.

"Time to get back to work," Denise finally said.

"What would I do without you?" I asked rhetorically with a grin.

As soon as I could I pushed everything out of my mind. I tried to bury myself in my work. I needed to.

Recent events and discoveries preoccupied my mind however. I realized I could do nothing but continue, or my family, friends, co-workers and my entire world would find out that I had been satisfying men sexually dressed as a woman. All the while seemingly loving it.

It would kill my mom and my dad. The public humiliation would ruin their lives.

And mine.

Why did my penis keep getting stiff? Did I actually have suppressed desires? That I needed to sort through. Soon. But not right now.

I did somehow bury myself in my work. We got through the morning and the afternoon. I found it hard to watch Denise work on riding her oversized dildo. It turned me on and that made my penis try to get hard and balls tightened up. That and making out with her beforehand. I also felt off-kilter then and all day, knowing what my Emma might be up to.

Finally work ended and we headed over to Denise's place. Denise had parked in her stall in the underground parkade and I parked on the street in front.

Just as I was about to enter the building a black limousine pulled up. As expected it drew everyone's attention. Not as much though as the blonde beauty who stepped out of it.

Miranda.

Once again she was exquisitely done up. Heels, dark purple stockings, dark purple skirt with a magenta blouse topped off by her shoulder length, neatly cut, blonde hair and the commanding presence she had as she walked up to the builidng and greeted me with a smile.

I felt a tingling in my groin. I wanted to not like her. I really did.

I knew that she was part of the "machine" called Naughty. Either Naughty herself or his/her top henchman.

But still, I could not deny that she was a very hot looking woman. Every time I saw her she seemed hotter than the last. Part of me was turned on by her.

Was it just her appearance, or?

"Hello," I replied and I managed a cordial smile in return.

I glanced over and noticed several men oggling Miranda. Jealous no doubt that she was engaging me in conversation and not them.

"It is good that you have been compliant. It makes things easier for you. It makes it harder to punish you," Miranda commented offhand.

Her openness surprised me.

I likely wore that on my face. I realized that I might be able to glean information from her. Today and in the future. If I stayed on her good side.

"That surprises you? You were broken, lets say, without the need of my usual services," Miranda added in an authoritative tone.

Her usual services? She did this regularly? What did Miranda normally do to men?

More questions.

But more importantly, it sounds as if she were the one who "broke" me. That might mean -

Denise arrived at that moment.

"Hello Miranda," Denise greeted her with a forced smile.

"Hello Denise. you are as fine looking as usual," Miranda complimented her. Still with an air of authority in her tone.

"Um, thanks," Denise replied, caught off guard by the compliment.

"I am surprised that you are a secretary and not some rich man's trophy wife," Miranda commented.

Denise wore a shocked look on her face. Maybe she did not realize how truly hot she was.

"Well, at the very least, you should have a train of men trying to woo you into their arms. That is the boon and the curse of being a hot looking woman," Miranda added.

Denise blushed a little. Likely due to being complimented about her natural good looks out in public. That and as I have found out, she is a down to earth, more shy, maybe even you could say a country girl type person. Many with her looks know it and use it to their advantage. Stuck up bitches.

But not Denise.

Not my Denise.

Part of me is so happy that I was forced into a relationship with her. She truly is everything a man could want. Hot looking. Nice person. Lots in common with me. If I had met her instead of Emma-

"Shall we?" Miranda asked as she motioned to the door to the building.

"Yes," Denise replied still off kilter from Miranda's complimentary words.

She led the way in and we all went to her apartment.

"Nice place you have Denise. Quaint, but nice," Miranda commented as Denise closed the door behind her.

"Thanks," Denise replied, sounding a little less surprised but still taken aback again.

"Time to get down to things," Miranda started firmly. "One of the reasons I am here is to check on how well you are taking care of Shauna's little penis. We can do this here, in the bathroom or in the bedroom," Miranda offered with her head cocked a little to one side.

"Another reason is that Naughty felt it was time for you to learn to be a good husband Shauna," Miranda finished.

Huh? How am I NOT a good husband? My jaw definitely dropped open.

"And the third?" I bluntly asked, feeling more than slightly annoyed.

Miranda looked me in the eye and a smile broke across her hot face.

"I will reveal the third reason in due time," Miranda stated.

"I would like to start with the inspection. So where would you like to do that Denise?" Miranda asked in her authoritative tone.

"Hmmm. Well, it might be best to use the bathroom. It is a fairly large one," suggested Denise.

"Ok. Grab those two short stools of yours over there so that we have something to sit on," Miranda stated as she headed towards the bathroom. Her ass swished ever so nicely in her skirt.

Part of me felt mad. But my penis still stirred in its cage.

Denise and I followed her, stools in hand.

I had to stand with my panties down while Miranda and Denise sat on stools that we brought into Denise's oversized bathroom. It felt embarrassing to be so exposed and on display like that.

"Now Denise, it looks like you have not properly taken care of Shauna's small penis."

Miranda has said that several times now. It was bothering me. She was belittling me. It made me feel -

"Why do you keep saying that my penis is small?" I suddenly found myself blurting out, my frustration taking the best of me.

Miranda paused. Then she looked up at me with a school marm like look on her face.

"Well, it would be more appropriate to call it smallish than small."

Miranda hesitated.

"There are other penises that are smaller than yours. Tell me though, is your penis as big as Mike Brown's cock?"

"No," I said reluctantly, .

"That's not a proper answer. Try again," Miranda said with pursed lips.

"Mike Brown's cock is bigger than my penis," I stated more reluctantly.

Miranda smiled in response. "In what ways is it bigger?"

My cheeks were turning red. I felt humiliated being forced to compare my penis to the large cock of one of my lovers.

After hesitating, I continued, "Mike Brown's cock is longer and thicker than my penis."

"Correct," replied Miranda with a knowing smile.

"But he is more well endowed than most men," I half pleaded.

"No," retorted Miranda as she raised her pointer finger in front of her. She paused for effect.

"He is a real man," Miranda stated correctively.

What could I say? Standing before her in my lingerie it would be hard to tell her any different.

"What about Nick?," Miranda continued. "Tell me in detail about his cock," she stated with a slightly wicked grin forming on the corners of her lips.

She had to bring him into this.

My brother-in-law.

The man who had been dating Emma before me. The man who had blamed me for stealing her from him, then said all was cool. The man whom I had recently found out had been fucking my wife Emma behind my back.

Regularly.

"His is bigger," I reluctantly admitted.

"No, I said in detail," responded Miranda, digging deeper into me.

"Nick's cock is longer and thicker than my penis," I said painfully.

"Correct," Miranda replied with a professional edge to her voice.

"Tell me about Roger's cock," Miranda demanded.

"Roger's cock is longer and thicker than my penis," I said sadly. It was true. If I did not admit it she would press me until i did.

"What about his boys?" Miranda continued.

"All their cocks are longer and thicker than my penis," I said acceptingly.

"Do we need to continue?" Miranda asked rhetorically.

"No."

I felt put in my place.

"So you understand what I mean by a real man's cock. That's why I call your penis small," Miranda concluded.

"Is that why my penis is in a cage?" I asked sincerely.

Miranda paused. Then she looked me in the eye again.

"In part. Small penises should always be in a cage. They can't satisfy a woman properly," Miranda said matter-of-factly.

That made me feel inferior.

That made me feel subservient.

It gave me a tingling feeling in my groin as well.

"Why else?" I queried hoping to uncover something.

Miranda hesitated again. "You are also being punished and trained as part of that punishment," she explained.

My heart leaped. I might be getting somewhere. My attitude improved inside a whole bunch at that thought.

"What am I being punished for? I just want to know so -"

"You will know when Naughty wants to tell you. Until then be patient. Accept your punishments and the training they provide you. The better you do, the sooner you will find out who Naughty is and why you are being punished," Miranda cut in.

"Are you Naughty?" I asked hopefully.

There was a long pause and an awkward silence.

"If I were Naughty, do you think I would just flat out tell you? And if I said no, would you just take my word for it after I said that you need more training first?" Miranda stated questioningly.

"Maybe. Well, likely no. I was just -"

"Enough of that, now come a bit closer. Do it now," Miranda commanded.

At that I moved closer and got lost in thought about my situation and who Naughty might be. I had found some traction but could not get further.

Today.

I felt good about that.

My frustration subsided as I realized that Miranda might be the key to unlocking my problem.

I could not help but look down Miranda's low cut blouse at the lacy magenta bra covering her shapely tits. I watched her pearly white teeth move behind her glossy red painted lips. I paid less attention to the details of what she said to Denise. I was breathing faster. This hot blonde was turning me on.

Part of me so wanted her.

Part of me so wanted to satisfy her even after what she said. Or was it because of what she said?

I hated admitting that to myself.

In fact, I had a lot of feelings inside - from feeling turned on by the white-blonde haired Miranda, to feeling frustrated at being locked up, to feeling hurt and maybe turned on by Emma, to feeling very odd inside, and also to feeling humiliated.

My penis strained in its cage.

It was betraying me.

Miranda with her hot looking, red nailed hands moved that cage around a bit and was showing Denise how to clean properly with baby wipes and cotton swabs, while it was still on me. She also told her how to clean it first with soap when Denise would shower me.

Hearing all that brought out more submissive feelings.

When they finally finished, Miranda had me strip down and shower. Denise and Miranda both stayed inside the bathroom so that Miranda could train Denise on how to best clean my caged penis and chastity device with soap.

I could have done it myself but Miranda wanted Denise to do it. Was she trying to emasculate me further?

Denise did get a bit wet but other than rolling up her sleeves, she stayed fully clothed throughout the entire shower.

After Denise was done cleaning my caged penis, I moved to get out of the shower but Miranda motioned for me to stay.

"You need to make your body smooth again," Miranda stated and handed me a bottle of hair removal foam.

I thought I was still good from last week.

"You need to turn your boyfriend on as much as possible. He is not looking to fuck another man. He wants Shauna. The hotter you look and act, the more you will excite him sexually. The more he is aroused, the stronger his ejaculations. And, the more powerful his orgasms will be. The more satisfied and happy he will be," stated Miranda.

Images of my black boyfriend with his big, manly cock sprung into my mind. I thought about his cock in my hand and in my mouth. I could taste the cum that erupted from deep inside his balls in my mouth.

I salivated.

My penis stirred.

That did not seem to go unnoticed by Miranda who smiled knowingly.

"You need to do more than just a good job satisfying him. You need to do a great job. You need to be everything he wants in a mistress. That will keep him coming back for more. That will please Naughty. The better you please Naughty, the sooner Naughty will reveal Naughty's identity to you," Miranda commented.

"Understood?"

"Yes," I said hesitantly.

"That did not sound convincing. Try again," Miranda commanded.

"Yes I will satisfy his every need. I will eagerly suck his cock, lick his balls and swallow all his seed. I will offer my ass to him and buck back to meet his thrusts. I will even lick his ass if he asks me to," I replied with a smile.

"Now that's better. Step out of the stream so that the foam can sit on your body for a few minutes and truly do its job denuding you of your body hair," Miranda said authoritatively.

I did as I was told while Miranda and Denise watched. After we finished in the bathroom, we continued in Denise's bedroom.

"Now that Denise knows how to clean you, you need to continue your training. You need to know how to be a good husband," Miranda exclaimed.

"But I am a good husband already," I pointed out to Miranda feeling confused.

"No, you still need to learn. You need to learn how make sure your wife is completely satisfied. Sexually I mean."

"How can I with this cage on?"

"That's the point."

"Huh?"

"You need the cage so that you can learn how to be a good husband. Listen to your wife. Submit to your wife. Learn what really pleases her sexually. From now on, you will repeat the following daily. Call these your eight 'Good Husband Affirmations'."

Miranda turned the plug up to level three. That felt intense. I gasped. I felt like squirming where I stood. It was so arousing. Then she continued.

"A good husband is caged and plugged at all times."

"A good husband understands that his wife needs lovers with bigger cocks to satisfy her."

"A good husband helps to prepare his wife for her lovers and waits patiently while she is out on a date."

"A good husband eagerly and willingly satisfies her orally when she returns from her lovers."

"A good husband is eager to watch a real man satisfy his wife with his bigger cock."

"A good husband licks her clit or ass while her lover fucks her."

"A good husband licks and sucks on her lover's cock and balls when she asks him to."

"A good husband cleans his wife's pussy and ass after her lover has finished."

Miranda then made me repeat them three times. She also said I would get a text with them so that I could commit them to memory. I was to do that daily with my butt plug turned up to level three.

"Now the third reason I came here. To continue training you to fully satisfy your wife. Come here Shauna."

My heart was beating fast. Miranda was with them. If she wasn't Naughty, she was Naughty's agent. I could not be feeling excited at the prospect of - but I was.

"On your knees. Back straight hands behind you," commanded Miranda.

I felt so submissive as I dropped to my knees certain of what Miranda was up to.

My heart rate went up another notch. Part of me knew I had no choice. Part of me wanted this. That felt wrong. I wanted to stiffle it, but couldn't.

Slowly, with deliberate steps Miranda came over to me. Right up and towering above me. Her toes were inches from my knees.

I looked up at Miranda. Her bountiful chest rose and fell with every breath.

Miranda looked down at me, smiling in total control.

"I know you have a special tongue," Miranda said.

"I want it. I need it in my wet pussy. I need to feel it on my clit. I need you to give me release," Miranda stated lustfully.

I looked into her eyes. I could see that she would not be denied. There was a powerful, lustful urgency in her eyes.

"Do you want to worship my pussy with your tongue? Taste my juices? Make me climax?" Miranda whispered huskily.

She made me feel so subservient.

So wanted.

So desired.

My penis was filling its cage.

"I want to worship your pussy," I said as a shiver ran through me. I felt forced yet so aroused at the same time.

"I want to taste the essence of your womanhood. I want give you release," I uttered as I felt an unexpected urge to say more.

Miranda ran her nailed fingers through my hair. The tips lightly grazed my scalp.

"Ohhhh, you don't know how much that turns me on," Miranda whispered deeply.

She Raised her skirt slowly. Her red nailed fingers held it up just enough to fully reveal her lace covered groin.

Her lacy, magenta panties were soaked.

I felt so submissive and yet so turned on.

"Breathe in the aroma of my womanhood."

I inhaled deeply as commanded.

Aroused pussy smell.

Miranda pressed her wet pantied groin to my face.

Her aroma still filled my nostrils. Her strong taste coated my lips.

Miranda tasted good, I had to admit.

I felt an unstoppable urge to kiss her vulva.

I did.

Miranda shivered.

"Pull my panties down. Do it now," Miranda ordered.

I reached up and grabbed the frilly elastic of her undergarment. Slowly I pulled them down. They rubbed past my face.

I was so close I even felt the warmth of my breath from her womanhood.

Miranda's smooth mound glistened with her juices. Controlling me must have been turning her on. Big time.

Her skin was milky white.

Her pussy lips so pink.

I glanced at her taut upper thigh muscles. She was so feminine yet so powerful.

I felt utterly submissive kneeling before this commanding woman. This woman who demanded my utmost attention.

"Smell my bare sex."

I breathed in the aroma from the pungent womanhood that was in my face deeply several times.

"Now eat me."

She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me right into her. I placed my hands on her tight naked butt cheeks to steady myself.

I pushed apart her wet lips with my tongue. I delved into her sopping snatch. Her taste was strong.

A light thrill went unbidden through my body. I did not want to admit that this was such a turn on.

I glanced up submissively and saw on her face a lust that I had rarely seen on any woman before.

A lust so urgent

A lust so needy

A lust so carnal.

My penis was straining in its cage.

I thrust his tongue between her lips again to get more of her juices.