My VideoChat Error Ch 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More as in a real relationship.

With me as his mistress.

That thought made butterflies fill my stomach.

Again.

After our plates had been cleared he reached out and took both of my hands in his.

"Look Shauna, I am really enjoying myself tonight. You are great company. I want to make you happy. I want both of us to feel satisfied. I want to make this work for both of us."

I looked into his eyes as he spoke. He was being sincere. He really wanted this to work. I was not just going to be a lay to him.

That made me feel more weird inside than if he had.

He was blunt and it seemed fast for him to be speaking like this. But, he did seem so disarmingly sincere. He had been all night.

"I do too," I found myself replying.

A realization hit me. He had not treated me as an object. He did not just take me to the hotel. Nor did he just start groping and feeling me up. Part of me had expected that. He really seemed to be treating this as a start of a relationship. Much of the small talk had centred on me and how I was feeling. What I liked.

He made me feel somewhat at ease in this whole situation.

It wasn't all about him.

He was interested in me.

As his woman.

He wanted to make me happy.

He even noticed that my ears had been pierced since we last met. He told me that the studs enhanced my beauty.

My beauty.

He also liked my girly perfume.

He gripped my dainty looking hands a bit tighter in his much more manly, masculine ones.

Again I felt so submissive.

I had almost forgotten about the rest of our date night as we had talked about many shared interests. I even had laughed a bit. Honestly laughed, not fake. I had felt less stressed. Less trapped. More at ease.

Now my ass twitched and I fully noticed my plug again. My penis stirred more and more the longer he held my hands in his.

He was going to take me and make me his.

I was going to willingly pleasure him.

A chill ran down my spine.

I felt conflicted.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I reminded myself that I would be going to the woman's.

I had no choice.

I walked pretty good in my heels since I felt a light buzz. As I passed by a table with two couples, I caught the girls sizing me up. They smiled almost jealously when our eyes met.

Jealous of me?

I also noticed that several of the men that I passed had surreptitiously glanced at me.

That felt weirder than being ogled. I was not only being accepted as a woman but being looked at like a hot woman. They appeared to not want their partners to notice them looking at me.

That felt so weird. Being the centre of attention and not with Denise.

All three stalls were available so I went in the far one. It seemed to be a bit narrower than the other two. I raised the back of my skirt and pulled my panties down to my ankles as I sat down.

My ankles felt locked in place by my panties.

That charged me sexually a bit.

Seeing my white panties being pulled down by my own red nailed fingers was a turn on. Feeling them glide over my sheer stocking covered legs was arousing. My ass opened a little when I sat down. Instinctively I clenched a bit on my plug. It felt oddly good.

I did not want it to.

But it did.

This simple yet erotic scene was making my penis try to get stiff. I filled my locked cage before I was about to pee.

I heard the door open and the clack of heels as some women entered the ladies room.

"Did you see that stud of a black man sitting in the booth with that hot brunette?" A woman stopping at the mirror said.

My stream began to leak out of my cage.

Spray out would be more accurate.

"How could I miss him?" Another responded. "I would just die to be in his arms, he's so built. He looks like he could burst out of that black suit."

"I think you're thinking about his cock. It must be sooooo big," the first stated.

Both giggled a bit.

"It Must be. The brunette he's with is hot too. I would love to be able to do my makeup as well as hers. I love the white blouse and skirt she is wearing. So hot on her."

It hit me.

They were talking about Jason and I.

They might be the two girls from that one table.

My penis throbbed inside its cage.

They saw me as a hot brunette.

They liked how I was done up.

I felt so weird inside again.

And oddly enough, flattered.

"He must be boning her pretty good with that thing to keep a looker like her around!" one of them added.

Both giggled then I heard their heels clack again, the door swish and their voices leave the ladies room.

'Boning me pretty good.'

A 'looker'.

I was a 'looker' to them.

Those thoughts kept resonating in my head.

I felt flattered.

Unexpectedly it lifted my spirits a little more.

But maybe the dim lighting played a part.

Images of Jason holding onto my hips, pinning me in place while slamming his thick cock into me filled my mind. I realized I was begining to breathe fast and heavy.

I was going to get fucked. I was going to get a big black cock stuffed in my ass. He was going to take me. He was going to make me his. He was going to make me orgasm. Something I had not done in almost a week.

Rather had not been done to me.

I was going to worship his cock and large balls. I was going to swallow his seed.

I clenched my anus on my butt plug again. My penis so wanted out of its locked cage. I so needed to touch it.

Part of me felt so horny.

I knew that I shouldn't.

But I did.

It must be the alcohol. It must be.

I shook my cage a bit and held some toilet paper at the opening to catch all my drippings.

I peed like a woman.

I wiped like a woman.

I was seen as a woman.

I felt so feminine.

I pulled my panties up past my sheer stockings again.

My heels clacked seemingly so loudly as I approached the mirror.

A hot looking brunette in a white blouse and a white skirt with white stockings was the only one I could see in the mirror. Light glinted off her earrings.

My penis throbbed.

I washed my hands being careful of my pretty red nails.

I pursed my lips and touched up my red lipstick. I paused to take in what I saw.

Shauna was a good looking girl.

Not perfect but definitely passable.

Just then a woman entered the ladies. She glanced at me and cracked a friendly smile as she headed into a stall.

She accepted me being there.

I put my lipstick back in my purse and then took out some solution and cleaned the piercings in my ears. Luckily, they weren't hurting anymore. Afterwards I quickly texted Denise and then headed out.

As I walked back to our booth, I held my head higher than before. Was it the alcohol? The compliments? The glances from men?

I just felt more confident as Shauna in that moment.

That was weird.

This evening was making me feel better inside.

Jason smiled as I returned and raised himself up as I sat down. He was doing his best to be gentlemanly.

"Shauna, I took care of the bill."

"How much do I owe you?" I queried as I reached into my purse.

"Nothing. A man treats his woman," he replied waving it off.

"Yes but-"

"But nothing," he interrupted. "I pay for things for you, like a real man should," he stated definitively.

A real man does the paying.

The fact that I wasn't doing any of what a real man should was still sinking in to me. It gave me an awkward feeling inside.

Part of me felt looked after.

Part of me wanted to stand up and say 'Hey, I am a real man too.'

All that anyone would see though was a good looking brunette in a skirt, stockings and heels.

And earrings.

A Woman.

Maybe a 'woman'.

But certainly not a man.

Shall we go?" He suggested.

I let him take my hand in his and lead me out of the restaurant.

My feelings of submissiveness had returned.

I did not hold my head as high as before.

With every clack of my heels, I felt my plug shift in my ass and the locked cage on my penis.

With every step I felt my garters tug on my stockings.

With every breath I felt the lacy bra clasp onto my chest underneath my feminine blouse.

With every breath I tasted the luscious lipstick on my lips.

With every movement I felt the studs in my ears.

I felt so very submissive.

I felt so very feminine.

It was already evening when we got outside. I was so lost in my own thoughts and feelings that I didn't pay attention to who looked at us and who didn't. The walk to his car seemed shorter than before.

The big trucks were gone. Replaced by sub compact cars.

It felt so open around Jason's car.

We made small talk on the way over to the motel "I" had booked for us. Naughty had actually done it. He/she likely had video cameras in the room.

To record my deflowering.

To record me pleasuring a real man.

To record us consummating our relationship.

I didn't need to ask.

I knew that.

Once inside room 14 of the Morton Motel, Jason locked the door behind us. The room was standard. There was a large king sized bed in the middle. On the wall opposite the bed was a dresser with a TV on it. One side of the bed had a doorway to the bathroom, the other a small table with two chairs. There was a bottle of wine in an ice bucket and two glasses.

"Um, where should we begin?" Jason said with a renewed hint of nervousness.

This had to be successful.

I had to be good.

Not good.

Great.

Or Naughty would not be happy. Jason might not want to continue. I would have to pick another man.

Showtime.

I turned and took his hand in mine.

Time to pretend to really be into sex with him.

As both Naughty and Denise had told me.

"Over here big boy," I heard myself saying in my most seductive and feminine voice, as I led him to the bed.

I smiled as I looked up into his eyes. My hands were trying to work his belt buckle. With the attached nails I was fumbling around.

"Here, let me help you," he said with a bit of a chuckle.

Once it was undone I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

I inhaled sharply and bit my lower lip as the large bulge in his trunks came into view.

This was the cock I would be worshipping on a regular basis.

His breathing grew a bit faster as I slid his pants down and bunched them up around his ankles.

I dropped to my knees submissively as he stood by the bed.

It was now or never.

Time to please my man.

Time to worship his cock.

My stomach was all knotted up.

My penis had filled its cage.

I felt like I did the first time I knelt before Mike Brown.

I breathed in sharply as I pulled his briefs down and freed his musky manhood. It was only semi-erect but still bigger than mine.

He breathed even faster as I lightly stroked his big, black cock into a full erection.

The size and thickness of his manhood made my white, red nailed fingers that stroked him seem dainty. They didn't even fully wrap around it.

It made me feel so feminine.

I salivated unwillingly as I noticed the heavy balls that hung below.

I looked back up into his eyes. They screamed that he needed this.

He was so horny.

He was so ready.

My penis throbbed.

"That feels so good. You were the last person to touch me sexually," he moaned out.

"My wife has a perpetual headache that comes on only at bedtime," he added.

"Then you really need this," I replied huskily.

I was full of butterflies.

As I continued stroking, I began to lick and kiss his large hairy balls. They contained the seed that I would suck out of his cock.

All his seed.

Just for me.

I shuddered lightly.

My penis had filled my cage again.

I continued stroking as I took one of his large balls into my mouth. That brought a moan and a sigh from him.

I lightly sucked on it.

His breathing quickened.

He would cum soon if I was not careful. He wasn't kidding that his wife hadn't taken care of his manly needs.

That's why he needed me.

As Shauna.

I had to make this special.

I had to convince him that I was the mistress for him.

His right testicle made a light popping sound as it came out of my mouth.

He moaned again.

I licked under the head of his massive manhood.

"Ohhh, ohhh," he moaned.

My penis was stirring in its cage.

Or trying to.

I kept stroking him slowly while I worshipped his manhood with my tongue.

I glanced up and he seemed to be in a trance. A heavenly trance.

I was having this effect on this man.

On a real man.

His big black cock throbbed as I continued licking it like a popsicle.

Part of me wanted to pleasure him. Part of me wanted to taste his seed. A strong urge to make this manly cock cum came over me.

Part of me shuddered at that thought.

"I love your cock," I found myself saying erotically.

He moaned louder in response.

I felt so submissive, yet something else.

I actually felt desired.

And oddly enough, in control. His orgasm was dependent on me. It could be just good or I could make it great.

His breathing was getting really fast now. He was near.

I stopped licking his cock and turned my oral skills back to his balls.

That brought him back down enough that I could continue lightly licking his manhood.

I lightly licked under his head which brought renewed moans from him.

I wanted to draw this out. I wanted it to be great.

I lathered my tongue further back on his meaty shaft and I stroked a bit lighter.

His moan said he liked it

I felt his large pulsing veins as I licked his manhood.

"You're cock is so manly," I said erotically.

"I love what you are doing with your magic tongue babe," he replied soon after.

I slathered lots of saliva on his hefty sack with broad lashes of my tongue. Then I took each of his balls in my mouth in turn and gently sucked on them.

"I want all your seed," I moaned as I continued my oral worship of his hairy balls.

"Oh, that's so hot," he moaned.

I then began to lick his big black cock like a Popsicle, from his balls all the way to the tip.

More moans came out of his mouth.

I daintily licked around the head, not wanting him to cum yet.

"Your cock is amazing," I uttered, then placed some big wet kisses on the shaft.

"Your tongue is amazing," Jason replied.

I licked under the large head of his cock, then up the sides several times.

I could sense that an orgasm was welling up in him again.

Before he got too close I went back to licking his balls. Slowly.

After several more minutes of going back and forth from his balls to his cock head, I could sense that he was so ready to blow.

"I want you to fill my mouth with your precious seed," I then uttered huskily.

I stroked him harder and engulfed his engorged head with my mouth.

That set him off.

"Uhhhhn! Uhhhhn!" He exclaimed as spurt after spurt of hot, goopey cum hit the back of my throat.

He kept cumming and cumming.

I tried to swallow it all and kept sucking and licking.

His jism didn't taste bad, I could not deny it.

After several more spurts he finally finished.

I licked his still stiff manhood clean, then felt an urge and kissed it reverently.

I had done the deed. I had eagerly sucked my own boyfriend dry.

Part of me shuddered within.

Part of me was aroused.

Very aroused.

I tried to deny that feeling.

"Thank you for all your seed," I said looking up into his eyes while licking my smeared lips for errant drops.

His seed coated my mouth.

And I knew it would not be the last time.

He smiled as he looked down at me kneeling before him, his thick, manly cock still in my hands.

"That was great Shauna. You really know how to take care of my needs."

I felt so submissive again.

And oddly a bit proud.

He offered me his hands and pulled me to my feet. He engulfed me in his muscular arms. He drew me into his muscular body. He kissed me several times on my lips. I returned them, less reluctantly than I expected.

Kissing a man was not my thing, but it somehow was not so hard to act enthused this time.

"I have to pee," Jason said as he broke our embrace, shed his pants and went to the bathroom.

My eyes were glued to his muscular legs. And his ass. He was so manly.

Unlike me.

My ass clenched on my butt plug.

When he returned I took my leave to freshen up as well. I redid my makeup. I cleaned my piercings. I pulled my butt plug out and found that it was still clean, just in need of lube. I also re-oiled the ring around the base of my balls after sitting like a woman to pee.

The entire time I kept tasting his cum in my mouth.

Sucking his cock had also put me in my place.

He was the man.

I wasn't.

I felt so odd inside.

Moreso than I had in awhile.

I tried to clear my head and returned to find him sitting on the edge of the bed with two full wine glasses in hand. He offered me one. It did not take us long to empty them. Before I knew it he had refilled them. They did not last any longer the second time.

It gave me a light buzz.

We picked up kissing where we had left off. I was surprised that I actually almost welcomed his tongue. Almost. After a few minutes he pulled back a little.

"Take off my shirt," he said more authoritatively than before.

Submissively I gently worked on undoing his buttons with my nailed fingers. With some effort I managed the first, then the second, then the rest.

With my nails on it did not seem as awkward as his pants. It was slow. But it was somehow erotic. And I made sure to take my time.

"That was hot Shauna," he stated.

"Now it's my turn," Jason said as he began unbuttoning my blouse. Even though his fingers were big he was as gentle as could be.

"Nice," he gasped when he saw my lacy white bra.

I actually blushed.

I felt so feminine.

I felt so virginal.

So his.

He finished removing my blouse and dropped it on the end of the bed beside him.

He left my bra on though.

As if it was part of me now.

He kissed each of my nipples through my bra. Then I stood as he unzipped my skirt and slid it down over my stocking covered legs. It felt so smooth on my legs. As I stepped out of my skirt I realized I still had my heels on.

He was on one knee before me as I stood there clad only in lacy white lingerie.

"Hot, you look so hot," he declared with a smile as he sized me up and down.

I felt flattered. Oddly enough.

Then he took hold of the edges of my lace top panties.

"These will need to go too,"he mentioned.

I realized I had not mentioned my chastity devise to him yet.

I gasped.

He looked into my eyes as he pulled my panties down to top of my garters.

He stopped and inhaled sharply.

He saw my encased penis.

"My wife put this on me," I lied.

"She controls my orgasms. We have sex once a month. That's all she gives me," I responded to his unasked question.

He paused and stared at my groin.

My penis was straining within its cage. It was obvious that it wanted to get hard.

"I can see why you need me," he finally said.

As he rose to tower above me he took me in his arms. He then planted a sensual kiss on my lips.

"It doesn't matter. I thought you would finish yourself as I came. But I want to please you too. Can you still orgasm?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes, but only anally," I replied.

"You can orgasm from anal sex?"

I looked into his eyes. His question was truly sincere. Sex with his wife must be very vanilla.

"Yes I gulped. It's all I can do in this cage," I said feeling so submissive and so dependent on his cock.

"I will have to give you anal orgasms then, all the orgasms that you want," he said confidently with a smile.

I got up on the bed, lay back and began to spread my legs for my lover.

My heart was beginning to race.

"Turn over. I want to take you from behind. Doggie style is one of my favourite positions. And I have not done that in awhile," he stated.