My VideoChat Error Ch 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned, rose and assumed the position before my man.

Another wave of submissiveness came over me. Every time I assume this position I feel so submissive.

As he got on the bed He caressed my ass.

"Nice and smooth, like I like it," He declared.

He took hold of my butt plug and lightly twisted it in place while continuing to caress my ass.

My ass felt alive. My penis strained in its cage some more.

Then he tugged on my butt plug and it popped out.

I let out a sigh.

My ass suddenly felt empty. But I knew it would not be for long.

Suddenly I felt the wetness of his tongue at my open rosebud.

I gasped in surprise.

He licked around the entrance to my ass then stuck his tongue in.

My whole body quivered in response.

He eagerly used his tongue on me. Licking around the opening then forcing his way partly in.

It felt good to be rimmed like this.

I moaned before I could stifle my response.

I began to breathe heavier.

He continued for a few minutes more. Part of me wanted to tell him to stop but instead I bit my lip and gripped the blanket on the bed.

This was so much better than Michelle's forced rim job.

Then I felt him shift his body and his soft wet tongue left my anus.

Part of me wanted more. I had begun to mewl and had pushed my ass backwards.

It struck me.

Just like a woman.

I was being eaten before being fucked.

I shuddered inside.

"I have always wanted to do that. And I want to treat my lady well," Jason declared as he began to apply some lube to my open rosebud.

Then I felt his powerful hands take hold of my hips as he positioned himself in behind me.

My heart leaped into my throat in anticipation. Now he was going to fuck my ass with his big black cock.

He was going to take me.

He was going to make me his.

"You are so hot Shauna, I am so turned on. From your smooth feminine skin, to your lacy lingerie to your very pretty face and to your willingness to satisfy my carnal desires," he said in a slightly raspy voice.

"You turn me on so much,"

His heavy breaths gave away his excitement.

I had to submit to his masculine cock.

I had to keep turning him on.

I had to be eager.

Naughty said so.

"I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck my ass with that big, manly cock of yours," I found myself moaning in response.

He placed the head of his erect beast at the opening of my ass and held it there.

He was breathing hard.

I realized I was too.

"Give me your cock, I need it so badly," I began to almost beg.

Part of me did want it. No, that could not be true.

That did it.

He pressed his head into me. But just in.

My boyfriend had penetrated me.

Then he pulled it back out and entered me again.

His head was big. The entrance to my ass felt so alive.

I mewled and bit my lip.

I gripped the sheets again.

"Your ass is so tight," he commented.

He pushed forward a bit.

"Feels so good," he stated.

My hole was all tingly and alive.

Then he pulled back and pushed a little deeper.

"I am taking it slow babe," he said huskily. "I want to enjoy every moment of our union," he added.

"I want to make love to your ass."

Once more I mewled uncontrollably in response.

Part of me was enjoying the feeling of him entering and pulling back, as much as I did not want to admit it. Part of me still wanted it over and done with, just long enough to fully satisfy him and keep Naughty happy.

Then he began to stroke slowly past my prostate. I knew the feeling. I felt the need to pee, even though I didn't.

I knew this was coming. Still I moaned in response. My penis tried to get stiffer.

"That's how you like it?" He asked between breaths.

"Uh huh," I moaned in response and bit my lip again.

"Uhhn, this feels so good," my muscular black lover moaned as he kept slowly forcing himself deeper and deeper into my ass.

I hadn't wanted to enjoy this at all.

But part of me was forced to.

His cock filled my ass so nicely. Like Mike brown's had. He was caressing my prostate just right. And the entrance too.

I did not have to pretend that my body was enjoying it.

Part of me wanted to fight that feeling. Part of me still did not want to admit that any of it felt good.

He leaned forward. I could feel his muscular chest on my back. His strong arms were at my side.

He was pinning me in place.

I was his now.

I felt so owned.

I felt so submissive.

I was fully in his control.

I was his to use for his pleasure.

He would fuck me 'till he was finished.

I truly had surrendered my ass to my boyfriend.

Then I felt his heavy balls touching my taint. He had worked his entire big, manly cock into my ass.

I felt so full.

A shiver ran down my spine.

I shuddered at the thought that I could easily fully take a man as well endowed as him.

I would be experiencing this again and again.

I was his woman.

I was his now.

He held himself still. His large, throbbing, manly cock was balls deep in my ass. His body held mine in place while I felt his hot breath on my neck.

He kissed my neck, then whispered huskily into my ear.

"This is so hot. I want to fuck you like this all the time."

Instinctively I turned my face his way and received several lustful half kisses from him.

My heart was racing.

I felt so subservient.

I truly was his.

He then began to slowly fuck my ass.

No he was slowly making love to my ass.

All the while his large muscular body encased mine.

Just like my chastity device encased my trapped penis.

He kept this up for what seemed like forever. Grunting, moaning, telling me how good it felt to have his cock in my ass. Drawing me into side kisses. Kissing my neck and shoulders

He fucked me agonizingly slowly.

And when he got too excited, he stopped and held his manhood still while kissing my neck or nibbling on my ear.

The entrance to my ass felt so alive as his cock slowly thrust in and out.

My prostate felt so good but needed more.

In the throes of passion I could not deny that.

But did I need?

My penis wanted to burst out of its cage. I knew that it would erupt if I could just stroke it once.

It would give me release.

I could not take it.

I realized that at some point I had begun to push back to meet his thrusts.

I couldn't stop.

I should have stopped.

I didn't want to admit it to myself, but part of me didn't want to stop.

I had so wanted this part of the evening to come and go quickly. Part of me still did not want to be fucked by another man while all dolled up as a woman.

Now part of me did not did not want him to stop.

That part of me wanted him to give Shauna release.

He was taking his time. It was the longest I had ever been fucked before.

Part of me could not take it. Not only had he come so close to an orgasm, but so had I.

Several times.

Instinctively I ground myself more wantonly back onto that manly cock of his, trying to get myself off.

"You really want this, don't you babe," Jason whispered in my ear.

"Uh, huh," I reluctantly moaned in response.

My lover slowly began picking up the pace.

So did I.

Sweat was running off my brow.

I was not feeling trapped anymore. Forced but not trapped.

I felt like a virgin bride being broken in on her wedding night. I was even dressed all in white lingerie, like a bride.

That thought was so very arousing at this moment.

Just as apprehensive as many virgin brides had likely been over the years. And just as forced as they may have felt.

I could still taste his seed in my mouth from earlier.

Then it finally came over me. A powerful feeling in my pelvis.

I realized that I was gripping the covers on the bed. My toes wanted to curl but they couldn't in my heels. I frantically kept thrusting back onto his thick cock.

I tried to bite my lip but instead I moaned uncontrollably.

"Ahhhh!" I finally cried out.

He kept fucking my ass with his big black cock and went even faster.

The feeling didn't stop.

It felt fantastic.

He seemed to thrust and thrust and thrust.

Then I sensed it.

He thrust again and again, then stiffened.

"Uhhhhn! Uhhhhn!" He moaned as his cock throbbed and jism began to spew into my ass.

My own orgasm had subsided but I still felt physically wonderful inside.

He held my ass still. His cock was buried deep inside. His body still draped all over mine.

I realized that I was quivering.

He took hold of me and with his still mostly erect cock still in my ass eased us into a spooning position.

We were both spent.

"That was amazing," he whispered into my ear. "You were so great," he added moments later.

"You were great too," I found myself replying.

Naughty would be happy.

I felt him get up and I realized we had fallen asleep. I looked over and saw his naked ass cheeks swishing as he entered the bathroom. I looked at the window. It was dark outside.

I felt worn out and groggy and I just rolled over. I felt my heels still on my feet and realized I was still in all my lingerie.

I just rolled over and shut my eyes.

Jason had returned and was pulling the covers on his side of the bed back.

"Would be nicer to sleep under the covers," he said calmly. "Together," he added.

I knocked my heels off and slowly sat up. I smiled at my new lover and got off the bed. The top of the sheets where I lay were damp My ass felt a bit sore but ok. Some of his cum had leaked out and had semi dried on the inside of my left thigh above my stockings.

Just like a well fucked woman.

Only I was that woman.

A shiver ran down my spine.

I felt so weird inside.

The high of the moment was gone.

My buzz was gone.

I felt relaxed just like everyone feels after an intense release.

I was stiff but grabbed my purse and headed into the bathroom.

Denise had packed me some supplies like a toothbrush and travel size paste. I could still taste Jason's semen in my mouth.

I felt some shame.

More than just some.

I felt mixed emotions.

I had totally surrendered myself to him.

My release had been very good, but it was as a woman, not a man. I still was having trouble coming to grips with that.

I had wanted Jason to believe I was enjoying it.

My body wasn't supposed to actually enjoy it.

I couldn't admit that to myself.

Did I allow myself to enjoy it or did he force me to?

I spat the toothpaste out and rinsed with one of the glasses at the sink.

A hot looking brunette with smeared makeup and tussled hair was staring at me in the mirror. It was obvious that she had been fucked.

I shuddered a little with remorse. I had acted too well.

'Acted', I tried to tell myself again.

I was angry at myself for getting so into my role as Shauna that I allowed part of me to enjoy being ass fucked. A man should not enjoy being fucked by another man. I was not gay.

I looked in the mirror and felt more shame. A woman looked back at me.

Shauna, not Shaun.

I decided to try and fix my makeup. I was supposed to be Shauna, right?

After a bit I felt it looked adequate and would get up first and do a better job in the morning.

I sat on the toilet to pee and clean up my thigh. I passed gas and more cum leaked out.

I decided to leave my lingerie on as I knew I would feel more awkward sleeping beside a man if I were not feminine enough. I already felt weird about sleeping with my new boyfriend and felt better as Shauna than as Shaun.

It felt better as Shauna than as Shaun?

I wouldn't try to sleep in my wig though. It was affixed well enough to my head but I decided to not risk damaging it.

I returned to a dimly lit room and put my wig on the nightstand on my side of the bed. Jason was lying on his side facing the other way. I slipped under the covers and turned on my side too.

"Hmmm," Jason began in his manly voice. He rolled over, reached a muscular arm under my neck and pulled me into his taut body. I felt his bulge at my ass.

"Mind if we cuddle?" He asked after.

I felt so feminine, so dainty in his big, strong arms.

"I'd like that," I found myself replying.

I felt so mixed inside at that moment.

I felt forced maybe, but not trapped.

"Hmmm," I really liked our evening he said as he kissed my neck lightly.

His hand brushed past my left breast, the lower one in this position. The lace of my bra caressed my nipple lightly.

My penis stirred.

I awoke later and found myself nestled into his arm with my head on his broad chest. It felt so cozy, so comfortable, snuggled up like that. The room was not completely dark as morning was dawning.

Somehow we had knocked the covers to the side. Our body heat must have been enough.

As I stretched a little my hand brushed past his semi-erect manhood.

He slept naked.

I gasped lightly.

Morning wood I presumed.

He readjusted himself and drew me more into his embrace.

A sudden urge to touch his manhood came over me.

I tried to resist it but gave in and reached my hand over.

The cock that had been so hard the night before, had such soft skin.

I lightly rubbbed my fingers over the semi flaccid member. The skin felt so silky.

As I kept feeling that soft skin it began to stir.

I hadn't intended that.

A light moan escaped his lips.

I couldn't pull my hand away though. I stopped and just rested my fingers on it.

He breathed in deeply.

I looked down and in the morning light saw a pointy nailed, feminine hand gently clasping a semi-erect, big, thick cock.

It looked so right.

I knew what I had to do.

I would be eager for him.

I couldn't resist any longer and I began feeling Jason's manhood again. I was running my nailed fingers lightly over it. Even as it stiffened it still had such soft skin. It also had several thick, manly veins on the outside.

I realized he was becoming fully erect and managed to pull my hand away from it.

"That feels so nice Shauna, don't stop now," Jason whispered loudly.

My breathing quickened and I went back to exploring his manhood with my hand.

"It's been years since I have been awakened by a woman's hand on my cock. It's such a nice way to wake up," Jason added.

I continued lightly caressing his now erect manhood.

His breathing was definitely getting faster.

I tightened my grip a bit further as my explorations had become a true hand job.

He adjusted his arm and suddenly he pinched my nipple through my bra. I felt a sharp pain yet pleasure at the same time.

It was my turn to gasp.

He moaned, pinched my nipple again and twisted the lace of my bra a little into it. My nipple was becoming erect itself.

More pain.

More pleasure.

"I like your nipples Shauna," he moaned.

I kept stroking him and focussed more and more on his big cock head and the sensitive area right behind it.

From his breathing I realized that it was building up inside him.

I looked over and saw that I was stroking his stiff manhood much faster than before. My hand looked dainty against his monster of a cock.

A cock that had brought my ass so much pleasure last night.

Another urge hit me. I needed to worship this manly cock with my tongue. I could just finish him with my hand. But...

I would show Naughty that I was eager to be his.

As I moved to take his cock in my mouth he released my nipple. It had felt oddly good between his fingers.

I continued stroking while I positioned myself between his legs. He spread them a bit to afford me more room.

There before me was the cock that had been in my ass last night. A cock that had given me an intense orgasm.

A big, thick, manly, black cock.

Much bigger than my penis.

I continued stroking the top while I licked the shaft from underneath to the head.

"Oh, that's sooooo good," Jason exclaimed between moans.

That seemed to spur me on.

I licked and stroked more.

Just as he was ready to blow I engulfed the head in my mouth.

"Uhhhn!" He exclaimed as his manly cock began spewing his big load into my salivating mouth.

I swallowed and sucked until no more man juice came out. Then he motioned for me to stop.

I smiled and kissed the head of his manly cock.

The taste of his seed was strong in my mouth, and once again it wasn't a bad taste.

I was surprised at how wanton I had been.

"That was fantastic Shauna, come here and let's cuddle some more," Jason said.

"You must really like my cock," Jason said with a light chuckle.

"Uh huh," I replied sheepishly.

I glanced over at the clock-radio. It was only 6:07. Early still.

As I nestled back into his arm I realized that I had not put my wig on this morning.

He hadn't seemed to notice or care if he did.

He pulled the covers over us.

I closed my eyes and we snoozed for a bit.

When I awoke again later on I noticed that I was running my hands over his chiseled chest.

He was so manly.

I got up, stretched, grabbed my wig and went to the bathroom. I relieved myself, douched my ass with my enema bulb and inserted my daytime butt plug. It made me feel full. Had I missed that feeling? I just realized that I had slept without one.

I looked in the mirror and still saw more Shauna than Shaun.

I took some Kleenex and cleaned my old makeup off. I did a quick redo as Denise had shown me. Not as nice as hers but I looked only like Shauna again.

Jason was up when I went back into the room. He had just buttoned his shirt and was pulling his pants up.

"Morning I said,"

"Morning again," Jason replied with a smile.

He motioned me over and took me in his arms.

"I had a wonderful night," Jason began as he looked down into my eyes. "Too bad I have to go back home now. My wife understands if I crash at a friend's place after drinking and playing cards or pool, but expects me to make my way home the next morning. Officially I was playing cards at Jonnie's place last night," Jason added.

"I did too," I found myself replying.

"I am looking forward to many more nights like this one with you Shauna," Jason said with a smile.

"I am too," I quickly replied.

Was I really? I know part of me had to say that, but did part of me mean it? No, that can't be true.

He planted a tender kiss on my lips before breaking the embrace. We then gathered our things and left. On the way over to Denise's he picked us up some coffee and muffins. He talked, I mostly listened.

I was lost in my thoughts about the night before. My conflicting emotions.

I was all dolled up as a woman.

I was treated like a woman.

I had surrendered my whole body as a woman.

Jason took me and made me his for the first time.

With that act we had consummated our relationship.

Like a real man and woman.

I felt so weird inside.

I felt so feminine and so submissive.

Did part of me actually like this?

My stomach twisted at that thought.

Why did I need to finish him with my mouth? Surely the cleaning staff would have changed the sheets either way.

Naughty did not text me last night. Naughty did not text me this morning. Naughty did not give me explicit instructions.

I quivered inside at the realization that maybe I had chosen to swallow his seed this morning. I was forced into this but I had chosen all my actions. I had chosen to make it a great evening for Jason.

Had I chosen to allow myself to enjoy it?

At least parts of it?

I felt every piece of lingerie on me, my earrings, my buttplug, my penis cage, my makeup and my wig.

But why did I not feel trapped anymore?