My VideoChat Error Ch 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit, it was a hot look.

Even then, I still felt anxious about going outside as a woman. A hot looking woman that would undoubtedly draw looks from both men and women. They might see me for what I really am. How embarrassing.

I realized that I was going at a good clip because of this.

However, I was walking fine in my heels.

Just like a real woman.

That sent a chill down my back.

I welcomed the light breeze over my smooth stocking covered legs.

As I strode down the walkway I found that I was looking for that blue car. The one that a man seemed to be staring at me from. It was not to be seen.

Silly me, I thought as I dismissed my fears. Paranoid, I am just paranoid. No one is monitoring me. Why would they? To what end? Naughty knows what I am up to. Heck, he/she could even be tracking me through my phone. Naughty did know when Emma and I were at the coffee shop together and about to discuss him or her.

Unless of course Emma was Naughty... Or?

"Hello Shauna," Jason greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hello," I replied as I allowed myself to be drawn into his embrace.

"You look simply amazing tonight," He said looking directly into my eyes.

My muscular, black boyfriend, forced boyfriend, brought his lips to mine and we engaged in a kiss. It still felt awkward kissing another guy, but it felt less so than before.

Was I just getting into the role of Shauna?

That had to be it.

Shortly I was in his red Mustang and we were speeding away across the city to a movie theatre on the far side of town. His wife and her crowd did not go there, nor did mine, so we should not encounter prying eyes.

He held my hand while he drove.

Mine felt so dainty in his.

I felt so feminine.

So subservient.

We pulled into the parking lot and he picked a stall on the far side from the theatre. The lot was packed.

"I'm hungry" Jason said.

I did not get a chance to eat after work either. Figured we would get a bite here.

"I'm hungry too," I replied erotically as I reached out and stroked the bulge in his pants.

"You're already wanting my cock in your mouth?" Jason stated sounding pleasantly surprised.

I had to impress him.

I had to get him addicted to my mouth.

I had to get him addicted to me.

"You could say that," I said playfully as I continued to rub his growing manhood through his pants.

Jason looked around, then unbuckled and unfastened his pants. His zipper followed.

His semi-erect manhood popped out of his pants when he pulled his underwear down a bit.

It was big.

It was black.

It was there for me to suck.

Part of me shuddered inside.

My penis was twitching in its tube again.

I took it in my left hand and began to stroke his hardening manhood.

"You have such a nice cock," I said erotically.

"Mmhhmm, I guess so," was his response as I stroked just behind the head of his growing member.

"It feels so soft, yet so firm. I love how it feels in my hand. I can't get enough of it," I said huskily.

I smiled and looked into his eyes.

They seemed to be filled with eager anticipation.

I then wrapped my lipstick covered lips around his throbbing cock.

He moaned even more.

I swirled my tongue around the head then licked below all the while sucking on his manly cock.

"That feels so good Shauna," my boyfriend moaned.

My own penis began to fill it's cage.

I stroked, sucked, licked and bobbed.

It did not take a lot. He was already super aroused.

"Uhhhhnnnn!" The muscular black man exclaimed as he erupted in my mouth. Shot after shot hit the back of my throat while I kept sucking.

I swallowed all that he gave me.

Soon his member grew more flaccid in my mouth. I released it then looked up into his eyes.

"I needed that Shauna, I really did. All I have been able to think about since Friday has been you. Your incredible mouth, your tight ass. Your wonderful personality. When my wife had another headache Saturday night, I rubbed one out in the bathroom thinking about fucking your smooth ass."

He paused.

"I hope I do not seem to crass, I just am so turned on by you," Jason blurted out.

I smiled in return and licked an errant gob of his thick jism from my lips.

I bent back down and planted a wet kiss on his shrinking member.

"I love your cock," I said huskily. "Your seed tastes so good," I added with a wink as I helped him fix his wardrobe situation.

His cum did not taste bad. But did I like the taste of it? Did I truly love his cock? I wanted to feel so reviled inside. Yet I didn't. I did not yearn for his cock, but sucking on it did not turn my stomach.

It should have, but it didn't.

Was I getting used to sucking cock? No, that couldn't be the case.

I shuddered inside.

I thought about how stiff my penis had become.

I shuddered even more.

I could still taste his cum on my lips and definitely in my mouth as we walked hand in hand to the theatre. Once there we looked at the posters outside and picked an action film. It was the third in the series. There was always a lot of great action scenes, a love interest and some timely humour thrown in. His wife would never go to it with him he said with a chuckle.

I knew the feeling.

Emma wouldn't either, I'm sure Denise would though.

He bought us both chili dogs, popcorn and drinks.

I felt so anxious standing there as 'woman' but rather than get weird looks, I found men ogling me and women eyeing me up. Was it the big black stud with a hot little number deal? Or? No one seemed to be concerned that I was actually a man, if they even realized it.

Still I felt anxious and was glad once we were seated at the back of the theatre. A dark theatre.

The chili dog really hit a spot, as did the first half of the butter coated popcorn. The movie was really good. Both Jason and I were totally into it. When the main character got the love interest into a compromising situation, I remembered Naughty's words: I must turn him on all night.

I looked around and felt nervous. I did not normally do anything sexual in public. Here I was contemplating doing my first.

As a woman.

I was going to be playing with another man's cock.

In public.

And could get caught.

We were seated on the far right in a row with 6 seats. No one was seated on either side of us. Luckily.

The theatre wall was to his right. I was on his left, so my body and the arm of his chair could cover things up a fair bit. We were in the last row and there was no one in the row directly in front of us. If that had not been the case, I probably would not have tried.

Still, I felt so nervous.

What if we get caught? Would we be taken to a security office? They would surely discover I was a man dressed as a woman. And one that was playing with another man's cock.

That would be so humiliating.

What if the only way out of it was to suck their cocks right there? In front of Jason? That could ruin this relationship we are building.

Or worse yet, they called the cops. And we got charged with public mischief or something and had to appear in court...

This caused me more mixed feelings when I realized that I was would easily pick blowing some security guards in front of the rest and in front of Jason to being publicly outed in court. Even if they just accepted my cross dressing and no one, especially not the judge, made any snide remarks. Even if we could keep it from the media.

That bothered part of me inside.

Much so.

My heart was racing.

The movie had only 30 minutes left.

It was now or never.

I reached over and unbuckled his pants. Jason kept watching the film.

I undid his slacks and slid my hand in. His member was semi-flaccid but began to rise to attention as my fingers played with his growing manhood.

A slight moan left his lips.

"Unzip your pants a little more," I whispered into his ear.

"Someone might see," he replied.

"I need to stroke your cock. I need to stroke it now," I said lustfully.

Jason looked around then pulled his zipper down and let me free his manhood.

His breathing picked up as we continued to watch the scene on the screen in front of us and I got a full erection out of him with my stroking.

As we kept watching the movie I kept slowly stroking his thick manhood.

He was hard again.

He was hard for me.

That realization sent a slight shudder through me.

As I kept stroking his breathing became faster and faster.

I realized that he was going to shoot his load soon.

Did I want him to just shoot it in the air? What if he got a lot on his pants?

I guess we could wipe with some towels and hope that no one noticed. Not that that would make a big difference really while we were walking out, just could be embarrassing if people looked at us more and if they looked me in the eye knowingly. And what about his wife...

I could just take him in my mouth and suck him dry or—

A plan hit me.

"Kiss me through your orgasm," I whispered in Jason's ear.

He nodded his head slightly.

"Stifle your moan," I added.

He nodded again.

After a few more moments he turned his head towards me. I leaned over more, took his lips with mine and kept stroking him with my right hand. With my left hand I also angled my half empty popcorn bag so that it was covering his manhood as much as possible.

He gasped and his body shook.

I pressed my lips more firmly onto his to help him stifle his moan.

It mostly worked.

I could feel his cock grow, throb and then pulse in my hand.

He was shooting his load into my popcorn bag.

Onto my popcorn.

He sagged back.

I kept milking his still erect member.

"That was so hot," he whispered when I finally ended the kiss.

Afterwards I sat back as normal.

Part of me wanted to be 'too full' to continue eating my now cum covered popcorn. Part of me had an odd excitement. That part of me wanted to finish my flavour added popcorn in front of Jason.

The second part won.

A chill went down my spine that part of me would feel that way.

I went back to eating popcorn and watching the movie. After awhile an urge hit me. I even tossed the bag a little to catch Jason's salty seed that had hit the inside of the bag.

"That's so nasty, hot but nasty," Jason whispered in my ear.

A smile broke my lips.

An unbidden smile.

By the time the movie had ended I had finished my popcorn. I always did. We hit the bathrooms and none of the women either noticed or cared that I was not a real woman. That acceptance still made me feel very odd inside.

We then left the movie and Jason drove me back to Denise's place. Denise transformed me back into Shaun. I kissed her several times as thanks and left.

When I crossed the street I was sure that the blue car was back and that there was someone in it. Someone watching me. But it was dark and I was likely being paranoid again.

What a day I thought as I pulled into our driveway. What a long exhausting day.

I still could not believe what I did in the movie theatre.

Part of me felt proud for pulling it off.

Part of me felt sick that I would do such a thing.

I felt good that I still could feel that way over doing sexual things with a man. That dismissed my earlier concerns.

I opened the door quietly, as I always did and stepped inside.

I heard our bed creaking and moans.

I stopped frozen in my tracks.

My heart sank to the bottom of my gut.

I knew Emma had sex with other men.

Still it struck me to my core.

What should I do?

I more quietly closed the door.

My body felt so odd all over.

I slipped off my shoes.

I seemed drawn to their mating sounds.

I found myself very quietly creeping up the stairs. Good thing I knew where to step to make little noise.

I could hear Emma's moans, her pants and a man's grunts coming from our bedroom.

"I can't get enough of your cock," I heard Emma say huskily. "It's so big and manly. It fits my pussy just right."

My heart sank when I heard that.

Emma never said that to me.

I crept slower and quieter 'till I got the crack of the open door. My heart was beating fast when I leaned forward to peer through that narrow opening.

Emma's back was to me. She was riding someone's cock. As she rose up I could see that indeed it was a decent sized cock that she was impaling herself on.

"I just love riding your cock. I can take it so deep within me. It gets to places my husband's penis can't," Emma added.

My fast beating heart sunk.

I felt awful inside.

She had just pushed down and had taken the entire cock and was right down to his balls.

"Uhhh, it feels so good to be buried so deep in your pussy," he said

It was Jon. Our babysitter.

Emma was riding his cock in our marital bed.

And praising his manly member.

She rode up and down slowly, moaning as she went.

"I love my husband, but his penis is small and not as thick."

I felt worse inside.

More moans as she pushed down again.

"I needed to feel your cock inside me. I needed your big, manly cock," Emma cooed.

Jon was moaning lightly in pleasure.

It felt horrible to hear Emma tell him this. I should have snuck back downstairs but I was riveted in my spot.

Something inside of me needed to see more.

Needed to hear more.

My penis had filled my cage and wanted to burst out.

It shouldn't have, but it did.

As Emma rose up I could see that his cock glistened with her juices.

"Is that why you called me over tonight?"

"Uh, huh," Emma replied between moans.

"You needed my cock inside you again?" Jon queried.

"Uh huh," Emma said between her own grunts.

"That's why I took your virginity. You weren't as good in the beginning but you had such a nice cock that I just had to have it in me. And you learned so much so fast," my wife said with heavy breath.

"I am so glad you made me your sexual plaything and taught me so much. Sex with you is so amazing. You seem ready for me all the time."

More sinking feeling inside me.

Up to recently, my wife only had sex with me monthly.

That's all that she seemed to want from me.

Was that just a facade?

More groans from both.

"I need it. Shaun only wants to have sex with me once a month," she uttered.

I was stunned.

"If I were your husband, I would be giving you my cock everyday," Jon boasted between grunts as he was now thrusting upwards when she went down.

"My husband quit doing that years ago," Emma stated with a hint sadness.

Or so I thought.

"I love how hungry you are for my cock," he moaned.

"I love how much you like fucking my pussy," Emma replied more chipper.

They both moaned a bit more as my wife kept riding her young stud. It appeared as though he was playing with her big tits.

"I crave your cock and your tasty seed. I don't want anyone else to have it. I don't want you whacking off either. You must keep saving all of your seed for me," my wife said to the young stud.

"I have been, just like you told me to," Jon replied between grunts.

Even though I knew my wife was having sex with other men on a regular basis, this still had me transfixed.

"What about your husband's?" Jon asked.

"His seed?" Emma moaned.

"Yeah," he grunted.

"He has to save it now that his penis is in a cage."

"Huh?"

"He wears a locked chastity device now. He can't play with his small penis and he can't fuck anyone with it either."

"Oh. You don't trust him?"

"Hmmm. Let me put it this way," Emma began between grunts as she pushed down.

"My husband is being trained."

"Trained for what? How does locking his penis up train him?" Jon asked as he continued to thrust upwards.

"He likes dressing up as a woman and having sex with men. More than with me," Emma grunted seemingly with a sigh.

"Seriously?"

I too was stunned.

"Yes, and the cage is helping him learn to be more submissive and to get better orgasms from anal sex."

"Wow," Jon grunted.

"Now I want to focus on enjoying your manly cock," Emma stated firmly.

My breathing quickened.

I was floored to hear all that from Emma. So much to ponder.

"You have such stamina, I love how long you can go for now. I want to cum again on your manhood before you shoot your big load in me."

"Anything for you," Jon uttered in response.

Emma bore down on riding his young, manly cock faster and they both grunted and moaned.

I was in a daze while I watched them fuck.

Their sex seemed so primal.

So urgent.

It did look as if Emma could not get enough of Jon's cock.

My penis stayed hard in its cage as I watched and tried to make sense of what my wife had said.

Did she really believe I liked dressing up as a woman and having sex with men? More so than with her? She sounded so sincere. Was she just saying this to Jon and for the cameras or did she truly believe it?

Why would she think that?

I could feel every piece of lingerie that was on me. Part of me did like the feel of it on my body. I had to admit that part of me was aroused by the lacy stuff I wore.

My mind flashed back to Friday night. Had I allowed myself to enjoy sex with my boyfriend? My body enjoyed being fucked by him. Did some part of me also enjoy sucking his big manly cock? I could still taste his cum in my mouth from earlier this evening. I could still feel his cock pulsing in my hand.

But did I prefer that to sex with Emma?

I kept hearing Emma's voice in my head.

I kept hearing her say those words.

Part of me wanted to burst into the room and tell her that she was wrong.

Part of me was unsure how she would react.

All of me knew that everything was being recorded.

Before I knew it Emma was climaxing loudly. Jon came inside her soon after. I snuck back downstairs as quietly as I could. I then opened the door and made it sound like I was just arriving.

"Honey!" I heard Emma call out. "Is that you?"

My heart was still racing.

"Yes Emma, it is me," I replied.

"Come up here please," she said with a firm tone.

I hesitated. I did not want to go up the stairs. I did not want to see them in bed together or whatever I would find. But I knew that I had to obey my wife as Naughty had told me to.

Part of me wanted to have stayed upstairs.

Part of me was so turned on by the erotic scene I had witnessed.

Part of me wished I had come home later, much later.

I climbed the stairs normally and they made their usual creaks.

The door was still ajar.

"Shhh, it's okay Jon. Don't worry," Emma whispered loud enough that I heard.

My heart leapt into my throat when I got to the door and stepped inside.

Jon was still in bed with my wife. Our bed. She was laying nestled in his arm beside him. Emma smiled when I entered.

"How was your night out with your boyfriend Shauna?" Emma asked with a sincere smile.

My wife had called me Shauna again, and in front of Jon.

And she had brought up my boyfriend in front of him.

I was a straight, married man who had a boyfriend.

My face turned beet red. I felt so humiliated.

Jon's was a shade lighter than mine but he was obviously uncomfortable too.

I hesitated.

"It's ok, Jon understands our situation. You can talk freely with him here."

I reluctantly took that as my cue.

"The movie was good," was all that I could manage to say.

"You must have had a good time with your man," Emma said with a twinkle in her eye. "You have been out for what, almost four hours? You must have taken care of his manly needs," Emma looked back down at Jon's chest as she ran her red nailed pointer finger lightly around in circles.

I felt even more embarrassed.

The nipples on her exposed breasts were still erect and puffy. Her breasts had red marks all over them. Jon must have enjoyed playing with them. Lots.

They should only be for me to play with.