My VideoChat Error Ch 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was my wife. Not his.

Her luscious breasts rose and fell with her calm, deep breaths.

"Yes," was all that I could say. My throat felt so dry. It felt so utterly awkward being there while they lay together naked after having fucked like animals.

Yet part of me was turned on, so turned on.

"Now, take your clothes off. I am going to need your tongue," Emma stated firmly.

I could not believe that she wanted that with Jon there.

I felt even more embarrassed.

"Be a good husband. Do it now," Emma commanded.

My heart was racing once again. I felt like I was in a dream state. I felt so humiliated as I began to shed my man clothes.

Jon stifled a gasp as he saw my hairless body covered with lacy lingerie. I could not look him in the eye. Or Emma right now for that matter. I looked down at my feet.

"Doesn't Shauna look good in just lingerie and her earrings?" Emma asked Jon.

Shauna.

She called me Shauna.

Again.

I was standing there in my magenta lingerie -- my lacy bra, lacy garter belt, sheer stockings and the diamond studs in my ears.

"Uhhh, I guess," Jon replied a bit nervously.

I began to feel even worse inside as another thought struck me. What if she told me to take off my panties? Jon would see my penis trapped in my chastity device.

I realized I was breathing faster than before.

"Now come over here honey," Emma said.

With my head down, I slowly made my way to our bed.

"Its ok dear, nothing wrong with enjoying cross-dressing," Emma stated in a conciliatory tone of voice. "You look good in your lingerie," she added.

Enjoying cross-dressing? I could not deny that part of me did, but it felt so weird to hear Emma say it out loud. Did she really believe that I enjoyed it? Or was it for other's consumption that she said it?

When I got to the side of our bed Emma pulled the covers off of them revealing Jon's naked body. She still had her lacy red garter belt attached to her sheer, red stockings.

Jon's cock was semi-erect and still wet with their sex juices. To my surprise, his groin was shaved completely.

Emma grabbed his manhood and stroked the base lightly.

"What do you think of Jon's cock dear?" Emma asked me with an inquisitive look.

It was bigger than mine.

It was just in my wife.

It was fucking my wife instead of mine.

It was depositing Jon's seed inside my wife instead of her husband's.

But.

Naughty was recording everything we said and did with video cameras.

I needed to respond how Naughty would want me to.

As a good husband.

"Jon has a nice cock," I heard myself reply.

"Mmmmm, that he does," Emma agreed.

My wife looked at my panties.

Emma then leaned over and took Jon's cock in her mouth. I could hear her moan as she gently sucked on it.

"It is such a nice cock," Emma said appreciatively and set about licking up and down Jon's shaft.

"I can't seem to get enough of it," Emma added as she finished licking Jon's manhood.

That made my stomach sink again.

She glanced down at my panties again.

I was sure I had felt some precum leak out.

A lot of it.

My wife smiled.

There must have been a wet spot.

Why else did she smile looking at my panties?

"It is late Jon, you can sleep over another night," Emma stated.

Sleep over?

When did he sleep over?

With my wife?

"Yeah, I should get going. My parents will ask me questions if I stay out too late 'playing pool' with the guys on a weeknight," Jon said with a grin as he rose from the bed.

I looked down to avoid his eyes.

"Give me a kiss before you go," Emma stated as if I were not there. Jon leaned over her and they kissed deeply and openly in front of me.

His inhibitions seemed to have vanished.

Did seeing me dressed in lingerie and Emma openly sucking on his cock in front of me give him confidence that I was not competition for him? That he was her lover not me?

I could hear him getting dressed as Emma began to spread her legs. She smiled mischievously at me as she crooked her finger beckoning me.

"You know what I want Shauna. Do it now."

Jon said goodbye and left as I was about to get onto the bed and in between Emma's legs.

"Now take those panties off so you don't stain them any further," Emma stated.

She had seen.

I sighed inside.

I slid my panties over my stocking covered legs as Emma bid.

My penis felt so stiff in my cage.

I was as hard as I could get.

Emma smiled as she saw my state of arousal.

"Don't leave any man-seed behind. Clean me good," Emma commanded as she continued to smile at me.

"Be a good husband," she added less authoritatively.

After what had just transpired in our bedroom, and how Emma had put me in my place so to speak in front of Jon, I felt so utterly subservient standing there in my lingerie and my chastity device.

I felt so submissive.

I felt so feminine.

Was I truly Shauna to her?

I dutifully climbed on the bed between her spread legs.

I lowered my mouth to her well fucked pussy once again.

The smell of her sex seemed intoxicating.

She moaned as soon as my tongue touched her swollen lips.