My Virginity at Auction

Story Info
A blindfolded girl opts to auction her virginity.
6.5k words
4.46
6.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is happening. This is working.

I'm lying on my bed, watching the bids roll in,

the dollar amounts stretching higher before my eyes. I am so glad that my housemate isn't home right now, because I definitely don't want anyone to catch me doing this. Especially considering what I'm wearing.

I've always been a good girl, the type to wear sports bras and panties that cover me up, no-nonsense cotton in flat, plain colors. But right now? I'm wearing lingerie. With lace and cute little bows and everything. I can only imagine how enraged and offended my parents would be if they found out. I gently squeeze my breasts through the fabric of my brand new, baby-pink push-up bra. There's a tiny white bow in between my full breasts, and I think maybe that's there to indicate that my tits are a gift. Or a prize of some kind. I have never thought much about my breasts, to be perfectly honest. The way I was raised, I never thought my physical appearance had much value. I take care of myself, of course,

but I've always been so modest and demure.

Heck, even when I strip down to take a shower, I try not to look at my own reflection, just in case I get dirty thoughts about my own naked body! I have never touched myself down there before. I don't even know what it would feel like. I've been tempted from time to time in the past, when I watched a movie with an especially cute leading man or something. But I always stopped myself before I could do something really, truly sinful.

Which is why it's so dirty what I'm doing right now. One of my hands trails down my body, over my full, soft breasts, my taut stomach and curvaceous hips, down to the little mound between my legs. I hold my breath nervously as I cup my pussy. I have never put anything here, not even my own hand, until now. Even in the privacy of my own bedroom here, in my college town away from home, I feel like someone might walk in on me and tattle-tale to my parents about what a dirty little slut I am. But who cares what they think anyway? It feels good, rubbing my sensitive clit through the lacy fabric of my panties. They match my bra almost perfectly, the same shade of ballerina-pink with tiny white bows. It feels like this lingerie was made for me. It's almost like my mysterious suitors can read my mind. I wonder if they know me in real life. Maybe we've already met somewhere before, and I just can't remember their faces or names...

I rub my clit slowly, breathing deeply as I fondle my

breasts. Every time my fingers pass over my nipple, it sends a little spiral of pleasure down through my body. I can't believe I'm actually doing this: it's so sinful. I grew up afraid to even look at boys, for fear that small act would give me impure thoughts. My parents always taught me that the most valuable asset I can offer the world is my purity. My innocence. I have been lectured since day one about how I have to guard my virginity. I have only this one special gift to give, and once I give it away, I can never get it back. That's what Mom and Daddy taught me, anyway.

I close my eyes and imagine what my two guys must look like. There are have been many bidders, but those two stand out above the rest. I bet they're both a little bit older, more distinguished. Mature. Responsible. I mean, they'd have to be, since they have so much disposable income to throw around, right? When I put my virginity up for auction in an ad on MyCampusList, my college's secret website for buying, selling, and meeting up with people, I never expected to get more than a couple hits. I did it out of desperation, thinking maybe I could eke out a few bucks to throw into the massive black hole of debt I'm about to incur.

You see, I've never had to worry much about money. My parents never let me have a job in high school. When they sent me here to Marysvale College, a private university, they were paying my tuition. That is, until they found out that I recently attended one little frat party that got out of hand. I wasn't even misbehaving, though. I'm underage, so I didn't have a single drop of alcohol. I chatted with some classmates, but I didn't do any dirty dancing or heavy petting. I was a good girl. Like always.

But they don't believe me. My parents are convinced I'm a party-crazed, filthy little slut now. So they cut me off. I took up a job as a barista, but I'm hardly making enough money to pay my rent and bills, much less the tuition for a private college. My parents always warned me to maintain my purity.

But you know what? Screw them. Because I need money, and fast. If my virginity is truly so valuable, then it should be worth some decent cash, too, right?

Luckily, the bidders on my online auction seem to agree with me on that. In fact, two of them have been sending me gifts to try and woo me, even outside of the bidding war itself. All I know are their usernames: ATurner97 and SaulHackzxx. That's what they go by on MyCampusList, and those are the names on the gifts I've been receiving. So far, they have sent me cute lingerie and shoes in my exact size, thigh-high stockings, expensive perfumes and makeup, flowers, teddy bears, even gift cards to fancy restaurants in town. I guess they want me to know they have the money to spend on me. One of them sent me this bra, and the other sent me these panties.

I think about my two mystery men while I touch myself, rolling my hips and sighing with pleasure as the tension builds up inside of me. I bite my lip to keep from moaning, afraid that my next-door neighbors will hear me. But when I finally cum, I can't help but cry out, gasping for air.

"Oh my gosh!" I whimper, feeling my pussy convulse with waves of indescribable pleasure. "Is that what it feels like?" I gasp, totally shocked. I lie there, breathing hard, staring up at the ceiling while my body comes down from the high. I never knew that an orgasm could feel like that. I assumed everyone was exaggerating about how good it feels. But oh my goodness, they were all so right!

Suddenly, I can't believe how crazy it is that I have waited so long. I've wasted so many years trying to be a good girl, avoiding this amazing, natural pleasure all this time. And for what? I have lost countless boyfriends who got tired of waiting. I never even kissed any of them. To think, all these years, I've been hiding from true pleasure, just because my parents say it's wrong. Something this fantastic simply cannot be wrong.

I sit up and look at the webpage. In an hour, the time limit on the auction will run out, and the winner will be selected. Whoever bids the most money will win the prize: my innocence. It feels so dirty and sexy that I can feel myself getting turned on all over again. Especially when I think to myself, well, if touching my own pussy felt that good, how much more amazing will it feel to have someone else touch me down there?

I can hardly wait to find out who will win. But I'm feeling antsy waiting around here, so I hop out of bed, shower off, get dressed in my usual modest long skirt and long-sleeved shirt, and pack up my stuff. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and make my way across campus to the courtyard. It's my favorite place to sit and study, in the sunshine and fresh air. I set up my laptop and blanket under a big tree. I curl up with my laptop, leaning back against the gnarled trunk, watching the people pass by as the minutes tick away on the auction.

So many hot guys walk past me, some of them turning to smile at me. I demurely tuck a ringlet of my auburn hair behind my ear and bite my lip, looking away. I can feel my cheeks blushing pink, just from their attention. It doesn't take much to fluster me. I've never even had a long conversation with a boy. I tend to steer clear of them. Even the boys I dated in high school learned quickly to keep their hands to themselves. We went on chaperoned dates at diners and movies, with at least one strict parent sitting right next to us, watching our hands like a hawk. No touching. No overt flirting. Even the few times I sneaked out to meet up with a boy, I never let him touch me. My shame and fear went that deep.

But not anymore. Now that I'm on my own, now that I've felt what an orgasm feels like, all I want to do is sleep with every guy I see. I wonder if any of them are the bidders in my auction. It turns me on to think that any one of these young men could be my potential first time. I look down at the screen and my heart skips a beat: there's only twenty seconds left!

The number has picked up, but the two remaining bidders keep punching the number incrementally higher, trying to outdo each other. I hold my breath as the countdown comes to an end. The screen reloads... to reveal that it's a tie! Both guys have bid the exact same amount in the last second! I cover my mouth in surprise, not sure what to do. I scroll down to see a conversation happening between ATurner97 and SaulHackzxx in the comments. My two winners, discussing how to handle the situation. How to handle me.

I watch as they come to a conclusion: that both men will meet up with me. Both men will compete with each other, in person, to see who gets to take my virginity. I will be blindfolded, not knowing who is who, and they will each do their best to give me pleasure and make me cum. Whoever wins, gets the prize: my virginity. I can't believe how civil they are, both of them discussing my virginity so pragmatically, like it's just a simple little commodity. And yet, they seem to show a level of respect toward me that I never would have guessed. I'm starting to think that all those years of my parents warning me about how evil and dangerous boys are, they were flat-out lying to me! They always made boys sound so treacherous, but if this is what they're like, then what's the problem?

Smiling excitedly, I post a comment in response to them:

Hi boys! Congratulations on being the winners. I agree to your deal. How about we all three meet at the Saguaro Motel out on Highway 89 on Friday night at 8 PM? I will provide the blindfold, myself. ; )

I click 'send' and wait impatiently for them to respond. I let out a little squeal of delight when they both agree to my plan. It's really happening!

t's Friday night, and my stomach is a-flutter with butterflies. I'm so nervous and excited I have hardly been able to sleep, just lying awake at night,

imagining what is in store for me when I finally meet up with my two mystery guys. I can't wait to see what they look like, what they sound like. Of course, I won't get to know what they look like at first. You know, with the whole blindfold thing.

That makes me a little nervous as I drive out away from town, rolling down the dusty desert highway toward the Saguaro Motel. Admittedly, it's kind of a shady place, I suppose. I know it from whispers of gossip, about how it's known as a honeymooning spot for couples who just had shotgun weddings. It's the kind of pastel-pink and turquoise desert oasis that is clean and safe, but hasn't been upgraded or redecorated since the early '90s. None of that bothers me much, though, as I walk up to the front desk and ask for a room. What matters to me, the reason why I selected this motel in particular, is that it's out of town. Away from campus. Away from any potentially prying eyes, people who could judge me in whispers. Even though I'm partly doing this to stick it to my conservative, uptight parents, I still don't exactly want them to find out. Not yet, anyway. If I ever tell them-- and that's a big if-- it'll be on my terms. Not because some snobby, nosy busybody decides to tell them for me.

I know for a fact my parents have little spies on campus.

Heck, that's how they found out that I went to that frat party a few weekends ago! Someone must have been watching me, and tattletaling back to my parents in the small town where they still live. The last thing I need is another scandal that will send ripples of rumors and judgement through my hometown. Although, the longer I spend at Marysvale, the less I ever want to return to my hometown. I prefer being a face in a crowd, the anonymity of campus. I feel like a grown-up, finally, and not just some innocent little girl being led around by her mommy and daddy.

I check into my hotel room and post the room number to the MyCampusList page for my auction, commenting in the posts below. I wait for a response, and it comes moments later. My two mystery guys will be here soon.

"Oh goodness," I gasp, feeling the jitters all over again. I hurriedly rush to put on the sexy, lacy baby pink lingerie my two winning bidders sent me. I rush into the bathroom to put some finishing touches on my hair and makeup. I've spent the week trolling through Youtube videos of makeup artists teaching how to do simple smokey eyes and less dramatic nighttime looks. I have never worn makeup before. My parents told me it was sinful. Inviting temptation. But now? Who cares what they think! I look good. And what's more, I feel good. I've also done up my hair in pretty curls, cascading down my shoulders. I smile in the reflection, my light smattering of freckles and dimples making me look young and innocent, in sharp contrast to the sexy get-up I'm wearing. I wonder how old my bidders are. But I hardly have the time to think too much about it before there's a knock at the door!

I hurry out of the bathroom and nervously smooth down

the sheets, flu ng the pillows on the bed. Then I rush to the door and unlock it. In my haste, I nearly forget all about our plan, but then a deep male voice says, "Wait. Remember the blindfold. Go sit on the bed and put the blindfold on. We will come in when your eyes are safely covered."

"Oh. Right. Of course," I say quickly. Apart from teaching myself how to do makeup, I have also taken a couple visits to a local sex shop, to pick out some items that might aid me in my upcoming double date. Among the items are restraints, handcuffs, lube, a vibrator, and a paddle for spanking. And of course, the required blindfold. I'm not one-hundred-percent sure how to use these things, but I want to be prepared.

So I tie the blindfold tightly around my head and sit down on the edge of the springy bed, folding my hands neatly in my lap. I take a deep breath and call out: "I'm ready."

The door creaks open and two pairs of heavy footsteps cross the room, approaching me slowly. I'm breathing hard, my heart racing a million miles a second. I wish I could see their faces, their bodies. It's scary not knowing what's about to happen, even though it's exciting, too.

"H-How do you guys want to do this?" I ask anxiously.

Both men chuckle good-naturedly. Suddenly, there's a large hand holding each of my own. The man to my left raises my hand to his lips and kisses it gently, saying, "I'm Alex."

The man to my right lifts my other hand and kisses it. He says in a raspier voice than the first, "I'm Saul. Good to finally meet you."

I smile and blush. "My name is Lucy. But I guess you guys already knew that."

"Don't be scared," says the man to my left, Alex. "We're going to take good care of you. The whole reason I joined the bidding was to make sure your first time was worthwhile. I didn't want any weirdos to go after you."

There's another chuckle, and the other man, Saul speaks up. "And me? I'm the weirdo. But don't worry, I won't hurt you. Not too much."

"This is a competition. To see who makes you feel the best. So, keep count of your orgasms. Make mental notes. Compare and contrast," says Alex.

"But above all, relax. Enjoy the ride, baby," says Saul. I giggle nervously. "Okay. So, who's going to go first?"

Suddenly, one of the men sweeps me up into his arms. I squeal with surprise and delight as he stands me up. He walks over to the bed behind me and comes back to pin my arms behind my back. He clinks the cool metal of the handcuffs around my wrists, binding me. I'm admittedly a little frightened, but I'm aroused, too. I've never been bound like this before, even in my wildest dreams. Then Saul leads me over to stand in front of him as he sits down on the edge of the bed. I can feel him pull me down over his lap, my ass sticking up in the air. The next thing I know, there's a THWAP and then a smack of searing pain against my ass. I cry out in shock and pain, but when the initial sting melts away, all I feel is pleasure. He spanks me again and again, undoubtedly leaving bright marks on my skin.

"Oh my gosh," I whimper. Saul strokes my hair, feeling me up, groping my ass and breasts as I'm bent over his lap.

"Bet you never expected that, hmm? But you know, it's such a dirty thing for a sweet, innocent girl to do: sell off her virginity. I think you need a little punishment," Saul growls.

He smacks my ass again, this time with the palm of his hand. I let out a little moan, surprised at myself. It's perverse and strange, but the punishment actually turns me on. He's squeezing my tits, sliding his rough hands over my soft, virgin skin.

"Soft and perfect," he purrs. "Like a porcelain doll. You're beautiful, you know that? I can't believe no man has touched this gorgeous body. A girl like you doesn't come along very often. You're special. I can tell. I used to walk by you in the courtyard, watch you sitting on a blanket under that big tree. So studious and sweet. Innocent. I used to daydream about spreading you out on that blanket and fucking you 'til you screamed."

I gasp, not used to this kind of talk. I wrack my brain, trying to remember the faces of the many, many guys who walked past me in the courtyard. I wish I had paid more attention.

"I knew the moment I found your ad, I had to have you. I want to be the one to make you cum like crazy. I want to make you tremble and shake, Lucy. I'll be rough, but it'll feel good, I promise. Does that sound good to you?" he asks softly.

"Yes. Yes, please," I whisper back.

"Good girl," he grunts. He stands me up again and then lowers me back down to sit on his lap facing away from him. He wraps his big, strong arms around me, caressing my breasts, rolling my perky nipples between his fingers until

I'm moaning and shivering with delight. Then he spread my legs wide open and began to rub my clit through the lace of my panties.

"I love seeing you in these panties," he hisses in my ear. "So fucking sexy."

He kisses my neck, softly at first, then harder, grazing my sensitive skin with his teeth just enough to send shivers of pleasure down my spine. His left hand squeezes my breasts, groping me and toying with my nipples, while his right hand rubs faster and harder against my clit. It's not long before I'm cumming, with a shout of bliss.

"Oh-- goodness!" I cry out, gushing through my panties. "Oh, very good. Very good," he purrs. He reaches back for

something, moving away just long enough to grab something from the little pile of items on the bed. There's a mechanical whirring noise, and then I'm overcome with stimulation as Saul turns the vibrator up to the highest setting and presses it hard against my over-sensitized clit. I wriggle and writhe under the intense sensation, moaning and whimpering. I can't decide if it feels amazing or if it hurts-- I think maybe it's both.

"Feel good, Lucy?" he growls, rubbing the head of the vibrator in tight circles around my clit. Explosions of pleasure wrack my whole body, making it di cult to think, much less speak.

"Y-Yes," I manage to choke out, riding the waves of powerful sensations as Saul gropes me lewdly, sucking bruises into my neck and punishing my clit with the vibrator. I shudder and whine as another orgasm rips through me.

"Fuck yes," he hisses. "Cum for me again, baby."

He bites the soft flesh of my neck and presses the vibrator harder on my clit. I'm seeing stars, my heart racing as I struggle to stay coherent. It's all too much. It's almost violent, the way he manhandles me, the way he manipulates my trembling little cunny. I cum again, whimpering and shaking. If not for his powerful grip, I might collapse off of his lap. Saul lets go of me and I sigh, both in relief and disappointment.

12