My Virginity at Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees," he orders. I obey quickly, feeling my way around to kneel in front of him. A moment later, I hear a zipper being tugged down and something hard and huge being pressed against my lips. Instinctively, I open my mouth, and he shoves his cock down my throat.

I let out a little yelp of surprise, choking a little. Saul strokes my hair back out of my face, caressing and calming me as I slowly relax my jaw and begin to warm to the feeling of a gigantic dick in my mouth. I reach up to stroke his length while I lick the head of his cock, reveling in the velvety softness of his skin, the intoxicatingly musky scent, the massive size. He gives me a few moments to get acquainted before pushing his cock all the way inside my mouth, brushing against the back of my throat until I'm nearly gagging. But oddly enough, it doesn't bother me. In fact, I can feel my pussy getting wetter by the second as I devour his cock, bobbing up and down and gaining confidence. Saul is groaning, rutting into my throat.

"Fuck, what a dirty little mouth," he hisses, stroking my

hair as I blow him. "But this isn't just about my cock. No. I want to make that little pussy purr. Stand up."

I obey quickly and he guides me over to the bed, cradling me back until my head touches the pillows. I lie there in anticipation, waiting to see what he does next. Then I feel the pressure of a heavier body on the bed, moving closer. Again, he brushes his cock against my lips and I open them gladly, sucking him off with enthusiasm. Only now I realize that he's facing the other way, leaning over me. As I suck his cock, I hear the vibrator turn on again, and a moment later the head of it is pressed against my pussy again. I shudder and moan, rocking my hips as he rips the panties off of me, tossing them aside to get at my bare, sensitive clit. He pushes down hard while I moan and whimper around his cock, letting him fuck my throat while my pleasure mounts higher and higher.

I cum again and again, whining and writhing under the merciless vibrations, soaking the bed sheets underneath me. "Fuck yes," Saul growls. "Get that tight little cunt soaking wet."

He takes his cock out of my mouth and moves down the bed. I hear the sound of a bottle being popped open, and a squirt of something liquid. The lube. Still pressing the vibe to my clit, he rubs a little circle around my asshole. I shy away, recoiling a little at first. I have no idea why he would ever put his fingers there. That's not how it works, right?

"Shh, it's okay, baby. I won't hurt you. I promise, this'll feel good," Saul assures me. I relax a little, still squirming as my pussy erupts with another orgasm. Slowly, methodically, Saul manages to work his finger inside my ass, gently fingering me while the vibrator pleasures my sensitive clit. I let out a long, awestruck squeal at how good it feels.

"Mhm. That's right, Lucy. I knew you'd love it," he growls. "You like it in the ass, don't you, angel?"

"Yes. Oh goodness, yes," I murmur, tossing from side to side as the waves of bliss rattle through me. He continues on for awhile, making me cum again and again.

Finally, I hear another male voice. "Come on. My turn, man."

It's Alex, who has been politely quiet this entire time. "Alright. Fair enough," Saul says. "Remember, it's all about her."

"I think I can handle this," Alex replies confidently. The vibrator is turned off and Saul steps away, leaving me lying there overwhelmed and on fire, wondering what to expect next. Alex approaches, sitting softly on the bed beside me. He crooks a strong-arm underneath me, lifting me enough to open the handcuffs. He tosses them aside and lets me stretch a little, feeling the ache in my arms and sting in my wrists. Then he gently lifts my hands to his lips and kisses my wrists, as though kissing the pain away. It's such an incredibly sweet gesture that I can feel my heart almost melting.

His hands come up to caress my face, holding me gently, like I'm something fragile and delicate. Something truly precious. He strokes my hair, leaning in to softly brush his lips against mine. I open my mouth, leaning into him eagerly. He cups my cheek while he kisses me, gently probing his tongue into my mouth while he reaches around to my back, to unclasp my bra. It falls away easily, my breasts free and exposed to the cool air. I moan into Alex's mouth as he kisses me, his hands moving down my neck, over my collarbone, down my chest, to delicately fondle my breasts. The feeling of his warm hands on my sensitive skin makes me shiver with delight. He strokes soft circles around both of my nipples, rhythmically circling with perfect symmetry, until I'm whimpering and weak.

After Saul's rough manhandling, there's something

especially comforting about the way Alex seems to worship my body. Not a single inch of my body goes untouched. He runs his hands down the length of my arms, thumbing over my fingers delicately. For a moment he interlaces his fingers with mine as we kiss, which warms my heart. He's giving me all kinds of butterflies. He moves to sit behind me, kissing my neck softly while he kneads the tension out of my shoulders. I sigh and lean back against him, losing myself to the soothing pressure.

"You really are beautiful," he says, his voice ticklish against the shell of my ear. "I knew it from the moment I saw you, I would never meet another girl like you. I still believe that. Nobody could convince me otherwise."

"You've seen me before?" I ask, suddenly very curious. "Have we met?"

He sighs, another puff of ticklishness that makes me tremble deliciously. "No. I saw you across a very crowded room. There were people everywhere. Dancing. Drinking. Fooling around. Girls everywhere, and then... you. Standing in the corner, holding a cup of water. I knew it was water. I could just tell that you were too afraid to drink like everyone else. Too cautious."

I flash back to the frat party a few weekends back. "The party at the Sigma Nu house," I whisper, stunned to know he was there.

"Yes. I wish I could have gone up and talked to you, but you looked content to stay close by to your classmates. I didn't want to interrupt," Alex explains.

"You should have," I confess. "I-I think I would have liked to meet you."

Alex gets up and gently pulls me to the middle of the bed. He grabs my ankles in his hands and says calmly, "I'm going to tie you up. Don't worry. I'll make it feel good."

"Okay," I murmur. "I trust you."

I can almost feel Saul rolling his eyes from across the room. It's obvious that my two suitors have two very distinct styles. It's hard to say which one I prefer. In fact, I think perhaps they compliment each other well.

Alex binds my ankles loosely to the bed posts at the end of the bed, spreading my legs wide open in the process. I was a ballerina growing up, so my residual flexibility makes it easy enough to do this. I have no doubts that Alex would stop if I told him to. But I want to know what he has planned. He climbs back onto the bed, weighing down the mattress between my legs. I hold my breath, anticipating his next move.

Then I shudder and sigh with pleasure as I feel his warm, wet tongue licking along the length of my slick flower. He grabs my thighs, massaging the muscles there and loosening me up while he devours my pussy. He licks at my clit, suckling it and making me moan with delight. It's a different kind of pleasure from the overbearing intensity of the vibrator. Softer, more relaxing. Comforting, almost. Alex settles into a rhythm, licking up and down, circling my clit until I can feel tears burning in my eyes. It feels so good, every muscle in my body pleasantly tensed. Then, I'm overwhelmed with bliss when he slips a finger inside my pussy.

"Ohhh my gosh," I mumble, biting my lip. "Oh, it feels so

good."

He hooks the end of his finger, stroking expertly at the deep, hidden hub of sensitivity inside of me. It feels almost too good to be true. Alex moans as he eats me out, sending wonderful vibrations up through my body. Before long, I'm rolling my hips, gently thrusting up to meet his tongue, his finger gently stroking that place deep within me. It takes me a little longer to ramp up to a climax, but when I get there, it's mindblowing.

I let out a little yelp as I gush cum all over Alex's hand and lips. He eagerly, hungrily laps up my honey, moaning as he picks up the pace. He doesn't let up for a single second, and I can do nothing but hold on and ride the wave. Orgasm after orgasm rolls through me, my body convulsing and trembling every time. Alex plays my cunny like a finely- tuned instrument, like it's the most natural thing in the world for him. I nearly lose count of the times I cum onto his face, my mind floating elsewhere on cloud nine.

When it all becomes too overwhelming, I start to instinctively pull away, and Alex stops immediately. I can hear him lick his fingers, getting every last drop of my cum. Then he says softly, "Let's give your pussy a little break, shall we? You want a cock in that pretty little mouth? Hmm?"

I nod vigorously. "Oh, yes. Please," I beg him. He moves up the bed, pulling me up to sit as he kneels in front of me. He guides me to his cock and I tug it into my mouth with a moan of pleasure. It turns me on to have a dick in my mouth. I never expected that. But something about yet another one of my holes being filled with thick cock... just makes me wetter than ever.

Alex starts out slow, pulling back and cautiously thrusting into my mouth. But then I reach up and start to fondle his balls and stroke his thick, hard length while I pump him in and out of my mouth, and he gives in. "Oh, fuck. God, that mouth feels so good, Lucy," he groans.

He pulls my hair back, gently using it to guide me, pressuring me to take him deeper and deeper into my mouth until it touches the back of my throat. I swirl my tongue around the engorged head, flicking it along the underside of his cock, until he's almost losing control. Alex fucks my mouth, groaning through gritted teeth. I can tell it's bringing him closer and closer to cumming, and I'm half- intending to get him all the way there. I just love the taste of him in my mouth. But before he can lose it, he softly pushes me back, then straddles me. At first, I suck in a deep breath, thinking he's about to put his cock inside my cunt. But instead, he kisses me passionately, pressing the head of his cock against my folds, rubbing it up and down, over my clit and back down and up again. It feels surprisingly amazing, and it's not long before I'm cumming again and again, moaning into his kiss.

"Please," I beg him when we break apart for a gasp of air. "I want you to fuck me. I need a cock inside me. Now."

I can tell Alex wants to go ahead, but instead he backs away, leaving me sitting on the bed desperate and pouting. I hear Saul's voice, saying, "Well, I think it's time to take the blindfold off, but first, you have to tell us who gave you more pleasure. Who wins?"

I think it over for a moment, weighing both options against each other. Then, finally, I confess to them, "I can't choose. You both made me cum the same amount. It's a tie... again."

"What should we do then?" Saul asks.

"Yeah, it's all about you. What do you want, Lucy?" Alex asks.

An idea occurs to me. I slip the blindfold off and look at the two handsome men in front of me for the first time. Alex is lanky and lean, with dark hair, soft brown eyes, and a pair of black-rimmed glasses. He gives me a reassuring smile. Saul is broad-shouldered, a little thicker, with dark blond curls and green eyes. He regards me with the hungry eyes of a wolf.

"I want you both to fuck me," I answer. I look at Saul. "You put your finger in my... um. Can you do that again? But this time, I want your cock."

I glance over at Alex and tell him, "And you. I want you to fuck my pussy. A virgin hole for each of you. Fair enough?"

Both men agree wholeheartedly. And within seconds, they're on top of me, overwhelming me with touches and kisses. Four hands roving down my body, feeling me up, groping and fondling me in a confusion of crazed desire. They kiss me, move me around, slap my ass. Lube is squirted onto fingers, rubbing and fingering both my tight little holes. Saul thrusts two fingers inside my ass while Alex uses the vibrator on my clit, making me cum over and over. Then, with my legs still bound to the bed posts, Saul manoeuvres himself underneath me and slowly pushes his cock inside my ass. I whimper and shiver with mingled pain and pleasure.

"Oh gosh. It's so big," I gasp.

"I know, baby. But it feels good, doesn't it?" Saul growls in my ear. I nod.

"Yes. Oh gosh, yes," I reply breathlessly as he begins to thrust up into me, grabbing onto my hips to hold me steady. I reach up for Alex, who straddles me and gives me reassuring kisses while he gently, carefully slides his massive cock inside my aching, virginal cunny.

"Alex," I whisper, clinging to him for dear life as both men pick up the pace, fucking my ass and my tight little pussy at the same time. The sensation of two cocks inside me is almost too much. Sensory overload. I cum over and over, dripping my honey all over their cocks as they slam into me, shattering my virginity, stealing every drop of my innocence. They fuck me harder and faster until I'm spasming with pleasure, and just when I think I can't take anymore, Alex and Saul cum inside me within moments of each other, groaning and showering me in kisses from behind and the front. All three of us collapse in an overwhelmed pile of heaving chests and sticky bodies, with me in the middle.

Once we clean ourselves up, they pay me the amount

promised. But before they leave, I tell them shyly, "If you ever wanted to do this again... I'd do it for free."

One year later, I can safely say that I am the happiest I've ever been. I'm sitting in the living room of the

fancy apartment I share with my two loves, nursing our three-month old daughter, Lily. I'm watching as Saul drinks a beer and builds a new TV stand on the rug in front of me.

He has a rugged charm, the way he uses his strength and mechanical mind to put it together. Alex comes walking over with a tray of snacks and a glass of sparkling grape juice to go with his wine. It almost makes me laugh to see our wildly different choices. Saul's beer, Alex's wine, my grape juice. But it's the variety among us that makes it work so well. My boys have started a computer science company together. As it turns out, that's how they know each other: from classes. Alex is a programmer, and Saul? Well, he's been a hacker for years. Of course, now that he has Alex and I in his life, and the baby, he only uses his powers for good.

And damn, is it so good. It's hard being a full time student and a mom, but I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world. I live in a little bubble of love, and I never want to leave.

12