All Comments on 'My Visit to the Feminization Clinic'

by antares34

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
petey377petey377almost 3 years ago

interesting start wonder what will happen next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story. cant wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story looking forward to its progression

robertw61robertw61almost 3 years ago

great story. cant wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot scenario, can’t wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like how the story has “started”

Please continue!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 3 years ago

Love this opening (pun intended).

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story!

Siteseeker020Siteseeker020almost 3 years ago

You really left me wondering why. There was only the vaguest of reasons given for a major societal change. A little comment would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A refreshing twist on "day one."

Nice read and comfortable seeing as how the process has been accepted.

Got to ask, how fantastic can the girl friend possibly be? And, is she a lesbian in waiting?

WELL DONE'! As I suppose he will be too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, awaiting further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would like to read about the impetus of the feminist changes in future chapters. Maybe developed slowly throughout two or three installments.

Also, what evidence does Alex/Alexa see that this is becoming a societal norm as he travels about the city? Is he scared or angry? “Nervous” doesn’t cut it. Are there pockets of male resistance? For a well rounded story this has to be addressed IMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing worse for intriguing stories than one page chapters. I suspect most readers are infrequent visitors (like me) and the daily or multiple times daily readers must be a very small audience indeed. Short chapters and infrequent or too far spaced-out postings and this author risks us losing the thread of the story. Or even worse, forgetting about it all together. Most wont bookmark and keep checking back.

Five stars minus one and a half stars for unsatisfying introduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Look forward to reading more.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 3 years ago

Great story and can't wait to read more chapters.

petey377petey377almost 3 years ago

it needs to continue with alexa;s adventures!!!!

ded_malikded_malikover 2 years ago

Cute little side story <3

Are you planning to do more?

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

Loved the story, and where it could lead. There are so many possabilities. They way the entire population is being subjected to all the hormones in the chicken and beef, I'm suprised we are not already there.

nikkicd_tvnikkicd_tvover 2 years ago

An interesting start to a typical feminization fantasy. I look forward to all of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg , best start, I wish the government really ordered to feminize every male.

minorbotherminorbotherover 2 years ago
Continue please!

Love it!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 2 years ago

Great start, thanks so much for posting! I'd like to know why Alexa's girlfriend has chosen these changes, and hope she adds the discipline that I'm sure Alexa needs.

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

enjoyed it. I've thought about this before, but never saw anything written. Theres a lot that should go with this start, and i am so curious how your going to work it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my fantasy world, I love being dominated and feminized. Great first chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. I cant wait for more.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Really Great first chapter. This has a ton of potential. Please keep up the good work!!!!!

AlonThorAlonThorover 2 years ago

Very hot. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be any more chapters to this please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Promising start, I hope we get to see more of the procedures and their effects, including the one hinted at the end with his panties...

Maybe it's coming already but it would be nice to fill out some background on how his girlfriend got him into this?

Love your work!

slth8469slth8469over 2 years ago

Please keep going with Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author has clearly given up, judging by the disappearance of his patreon and the complete reluctance to update his stories. whether it is laziness or some sort of a force majeur I wouldn't know.

I wouldn't waste any more of my time with this person's work and neither should you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the comment below: they said on their reddit that they've taken a longer break but plan to get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The background for a story involving such a phantasmagorical change to a society and culture sure got short shrift with two brief sentences. Explaining a fictional dystopic morph of such magnitude (even in a short story) could have consumed an entire chapter and still stretched the bounds of credulity. The intro lacked any details about a societal shift that supposedly “took years, by popular demand and government edicts." Hundreds of years in and our corrupt government and this society of stupids can't even agreed on which way toilet paper rolls should face.

I get that a 19-year old "boy" reared in a femdom-centric society might be passive/docile; but criminy, he comes off as totally oblivious. Sheep being led to slaughter have a better idea what's going to happen to them than did Alex/Alexa.

Questions:

1) So, why hasn't the "sexist" terms boyfriend/girlfriend been expunged from the lexicon of this new female-centric culture? "Can't we all just be friends?" could take on a whole new meaning. LOL I see a entire new line of Hallmark cards in the offing!

2) Did sperm banks in this new society get a govt. tax exemption to keep the human race going (like man-invented religions demand for their temples to mythical idol,) or did the GOP roll them into their aspiriin-between-the-legs propaganda "clinics," or did voters ignore what happens to populations with asymmetric demographics, shrug their shoulders and dismiss facts with a “Meh, what could go wrong?”

3) Is this new govt. run by Feminazi-Lesbian Amazons, or by corrupt, greedy, propaganda-spewing Fascist misogynous medieval cult thugs with tiny hands and inflated egos who don't want to share "their" neo-Stepford chattel?

"We and our new government believe that most young males should be feminized" - ahem, yet absolutely no explanation of why, how and by whom this belief was spawned and caught fire. Almost as hard to swallow as watching a sick cult of sky fairy grovelers trying to turn an entire “free” nation into their personal tyrannical church.

4) Considering where they’re dragging civilization, wouldn't it be enlightening to see a referendum/policy on ballots that stated - ALL politicians, judges, lawyers and church leaders and their minions are to be castrated from the neck down? No rigging of elections, no hiding of mailboxes, no gerrymandering, no tinkering with the definition of super majority; just one universal castration mandate! Even if it didn’t pass, bet the results would give some of the worst powermongers pause. (insert smiley face)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>GOP

>sky fairy

Americans really love shoving their particular politics into every place huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it. As a lot of boys, i dream to be feminized. Please, add new chaptets of this story. Solene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess he bailed on story writing. This last one lacked anything that would be considered a backstory or any reasoning behind feminization of all young males. I get so annoyed when time is taken to start a story and for someone to read stories and then they just quit in the middle. That is why I get especially disgusted when someone decides to work on multiple projects as they call it and yet can’t manage to update or finish even one of their supposed works. Such a waste of time for all involved but especially the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story deserves to be continued. Please do so ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs to be continued and I can't wait, so hurry up.

wnose82wnose82almost 2 years ago

Really good introduction. Can't wait to read further. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really fun - hope you haven't given up on making it a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there are more episodes.

wnose82wnose82over 1 year ago

Really interesting story. Very stimulating. Kept me hard the entire time. Can't wait for more chapters. I would love for his mother to be included in the furture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but what happens next and keep going to the finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to see the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We really need the next installment. Pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty silly and unrealistic even for fiction

dilatateurdilatateurabout 1 year ago

Hope to read more with some sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad that I have started my sissy training.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sound fun I wish these clinics were reality

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You can feel the pain in the MC's thoughts at being pushed into this. I don't know why the author never continued it, but they definitely should. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If this is what the guy wants well hes got it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write the next part! We’ve waited SO long 🥹

LisajonesjnrLisajonesjnr9 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter 😘

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

A great start, I wonder how the next part will develop and what will come of it?

I very much regret that now, in fact, there is no such feminization clinic. I'd love to use it. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧑🏻❤️👩🏻

Wspaniały początek, ciekawe jak się rozwinie dalsza część i co z tego wyniknie? Bardzo żałuje że teraz, na prawdę, rzeczywiście nie istnieje taka klinika feminizacji. Chętnie bym z niej skorzystał. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 🧑🏻❤️👩🏻

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s been two years! How long are you gonna make is wait?

We NEED the next installment!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

While it's not one of my desires, i've toyed around with the idea of feminization to the point of medical procedures being performed. It's an exciting concept to fantasize about, but i ain't ever gonna give up on my cock and balls. Having said that, a woman whispering those sorts of sweet nothings in my ear would find me in paroxysms of pussy spasms. I mean my 'pussy' would be most pleased at the thought that my girlfriend is as whackdoodle as i am, "with a spindle up my butt til it makes me scream!"- in quotes cuz it's a line from Frank Zappa's Bobby Brown.

The longest anonymous quote above is hilarious, with a LOT of what i wanted to say! This 'story' is hardly even a sketch of what is needed for such a monumental undertaking as it is a complete reordering of gender norms. And, yeah, who gets to decide what sperm is held over for the survival of the species? It has been a loooong time fantasy of mine to be hooked up to some kind of milking machine with rows of other males in the same predicament to determine which of us are destined to become eunuchs and which of us are granted an audience with the queen. The milking normally shrinks the genitalia, but a precious few are in a constant state of orgasm with the cock and balls becoming quite large, enough to satisfy the queen and her abnormally large passageway, her cock-like clitoris. That's me that gets the prize! But the milking machines and their necessity have to be carefully explained, as do your feminization clinics, 3000 strong. It's not unworkable to correct this story's insufficiency, just needs a prequel and a boldness going forward.

One thing that was delightful about your story: No typos or syntax errors and: it's sophisticated! It's a very complex undertaking and one i hope you continue

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

See how the government controls us. Please the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh yes I have a glossy fashion magazine fetish just love their smooth feel and gorgeous aroma and dream of them feminizing my butt as they slide up into me I want to become a glossy woman magazine for gorgeous women please.

tights1966tights19665 months ago

More please of this story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous