My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Usually, an attack will be caused by a precipitating event. Maybe you scraped yourself on the coral and leaking blood into the water, or spear fishing and killed a fish which is blooding up the water. They are attracted to blood. Other factors could be poor visibility or splashing and thrashing around which is attractive to predator fish as they recognize it as something in distress. But generally speaking you have less chance of getting bitten by a shark than you do of getting mugged. They even have dive excursions where they take you to locations with large numbers of sharks and you'll dive them without a shark cage. I think the sound of the scuba gear isn't particularly pleasant to them. That Blacktip knew we were here and wasn't even interested in checking us out. You're letting the scares they purposely throw you in movies determine what could be a very rewarding experience."

"What do you think, Beth?" Lynn asked.

"I wanted to go to the bottom and explore, Miss Lynn. I think Ethan is right."

"Before I go down, point out the Nurse shark for me so I can keep an eye on it."

Ethan laughed. "If you stick your head in the water and look down the reef toward the aft of the ship. You'll see a huge sea fan about twenty feet aft of where we are now. Below the sea fan is a coral ledge. It's not easy to see because it's just sitting there, resting, maybe sleeping, and half of it is covered by the ledge, but it's there."

He pointed in the water in the general direction and I put my mask back in the water. I saw the fan, but it took me almost fifteen seconds to see the shark. I guessed it was between seven and nine feet long, hard to tell because I couldn't even see the tail. I pointed it out to Lynn who had her face in the water too. It still took her two more times of dipping her head under to spot it.

"Okay, put me in," Lynn said. "For all I can tell, it's dead."

"It's not dead," Ethan said, "just resting. If it were dead, other fish would be eating it."

He helped me out of the water and I surrendered the gear and fins. Lynn geared up, and went in the water, doing the same as the rest of us. I kept sticking my head in the water to keep an eye on her. I think the same Blacktip came cruising up the reef in the opposite direction, and Lynn didn't panic when she saw it because it was ignoring us. Ethan had to slap the side of the platform to get her attention to come back.

She came up and Ethan helped her out of the water.

"Oh, so beautiful," she said. "You were right. It's magical down there."

"It looked like you had a bit of trouble staying neutral," Ethan said.

"A little. I didn't have any air in the BC and I still wanted to pop up. A might have too much flotation in the girls," she said, grabbing her boobs, "and fat around the edges."

"Try taking twelve pounds of weight the next time."

"Are we going to go diving here?" I asked.

"No, too deep for your first dive. We had to anchor out here because of the draft on the ship. We'll take one of the RIB's closer to shore so you can dive in thirty feet of water and shallower. We'll have a few boats out because people will want to nude sunbathe on the beach or dive. I'm going to pair Jìngyi with Rafael, Lynn with the Captain, and I'll go down with Beth. Generally speaking, I'm not planning any dives deeper than sixty feet until you've all been diving awhile. If you stick with it and do well, we can go diving the wrecks in Truk Lagoon down to about a hundred feet or dive with the Manta Rays in Yap, but that's in the Pacific Ocean and it will be awhile before we get there."

"Captain Amundsen is a dive instructor?" Lynn asked.

"Aye, he loves diving. Couldn't do much in Norway, but when he came to warm water, he was all in. Every time we come to the Caribbean, he's one of the first in. They'll show you how you can dive without a mask if you need too, and how to clear your mask so you can put it back on after you lose it."

"Thank you for the instruction, Ethan," Jìngyi said. "It was very nice. You're quite good."

"Yes, thank you," I added, kissing him on the cheek.

Lynn gave him a big hug. "And I appreciate you didn't let me chicken out. It was fun."

We helped him bring everything in, stowing it all and closed up the side of the ship. Lynn fastened my leash and we went looking for Master. We found him on the aft of the ship. They'd opened up the stern room and people were piling into one of the tenders for going ashore on the uninhabited island. One of the Yamahas was loaded up for water skiing, four people getting into it.

This is the first time I'd seen this room. It was only accessible from an outside stairway and a back door and while at sea or rough weather, a huge door closed it off. With the door open, the entire back end was accessible to the water. There was a bar, several lounges, with people in them, including Master and Hannah. Miranda was sucking Master's cock and Angelique was pleasuring Hannah, pulling the bottom of her swimsuit aside to get to her moist treasure. The Captain was in another, towards the back where he could watch, drinking what looked like water. Lynn had stopped by Master, pulling up a chair to watch. I went to the bar and got a glass of iced tea.

The Captain stopped me on the way back. "Stop here a minute so I can talk."

I pulled up a chair next to him. "What would you like to talk about, Captain."

"Your friend, Lynn."

"What would you like to know, Captain?"

"Is she a lesbian?"

"As far as I know, she's not really a lesbian. She'd never been with another woman until about two weeks ago. She was married to a man for about eighteen years, had a couple children. She felt she had gotten heavy while married and after his divorce, has been exercising to get the weight off. She was rewarding herself for reaching her goal with a stay at the hotel where I was staying before I came on board the ship. I guess you could say she's decided she's not opposed to seeking pleasure with a woman if it's available, but I don't think it's where her inclinations lie."

"She looks great. Is she sleeping with Joshua?"

"Not to my knowledge. As far as I know, she's only had sex with Miranda and me as part of her Dominant training."

"Do you think she'd be inclined to date anyone on the ship, especially if she's having sex with you?"

"It's a long cruise and if she's interested in men and another relationship, I would guess she'd be willing to date someone, but the best way to find out is to ask her. I would think she'd be more interested in a relationship with someone closer to her age, although she might be willing to have sex with those younger. I noticed she seemed to spend a lot of time conversing with you at last night's supper."

"She's an interesting woman. I enjoyed speaking with her."

"I understand you'll be diving with her later. Why don't you ask her to have dinner in your cabin?"

"Perhaps I will. Thank you, Beth."

I rejoined the others. "Can I get something for anyone?"

"A glass of that iced tea looks nice," Lynn said. "What were you and the Captain discussing?"

I wasn't supposed to lie to a Dominant, but he may decide he didn't want to ask Lynn out, so I told a partial truth. "About diving later and dinner tonight. Anything for anyone else?"

"I wouldn't mind a gin and tonic, Beth," Miranda said.

Since no one else said anything, I got the iced tea for Lynn and the gin and tonic for Miranda. I brought them back for them and Master asked me to lie with him. I got my drink and setting it on the nearby table, climbed on his lounge with him. He cuddled me against his chest, playing with my breasts. He did so until my nipples ached with arousal. I started squirming. I remembered my conversation with Chaney.

"Sir, it was suggested to me today that you have an Employee of the Month. The names which went into the hat each day should go into another drawing at the end of the month and the winner of that one would get to have me for a full twenty-four hours."

"How did that conversation come about and who suggested it?"

"Chaney when he took my survey, sir. He asked if he could take it again and I said he couldn't, but to work hard and his name could go into the hat for the daily drawing. He told me I was looking at the next Employee of the Month. I asked him if you had one and he said no, but it would be a good idea and the winner of Employee of the Month should get me for a day."

"I should have guessed it was Chaney. He's one of the biggest pussy hounds on the ship. What do you think of the idea, Beth?"

"It's a day of fucking, Master. I'll never turn down a day of fucking."

"I'm not sure I could give up access to you for a day. I usually have plans for you every day."

"How about an Employee of the Week and the winner would get me for two hours however they want me. You could then take the winners of Employee of the Week for another drawing for Employee of the Month unless someone won two or more weekly drawings, and they could have me for another six hours."

"That's more feasible for my schedule. We'll announce that at tomorrow's morning muster. However, I don't think it should be a random drawing of the daily winners. It should be someone who's performed well all week and all month. With everyone competing to spend time with you, I should have the best run ship in the world."

"Thank you, sir."

Of course, talking about me getting fully used for several hours each week and month, combined with his manipulation of my breasts and nipples had me needier than usual.

"Master," I whispered against his chest, "will you please make me cum?"

"I won't make you cum, but I'll allow you fifteen minutes to masturbate to orgasm as many times as you can. You won't be allowed to cum again for the rest of the day. Starting now." He set the timer on his watch.

I immediately spread my legs and started masturbating in front of everyone there. The thought of this being the last time today I could cum driving my fingers to frenzied activity. In less than three minutes, I reached my first, my moans quickly drawing attention to my hurried movement. My fingers, now slimy with my juices, quickly worked their way to my second and third, my whimpers growing louder with each one. It wasn't fast enough. I moved my right hand to my clit and the left hand to sluicing through my damp tunnel. A fourth and a fifth. They were coming faster now. A sixth. My hips were unabashedly thrusting against my own hand, fucking myself. My breathing ragged, halting; close to a seventh, so close I could taste it.

"Stop! Hands off now!" Master ordered.

I groaned and removed my hands from my cunt, right on the precipice of my pleasure.

"Clean off your fingers, Beth."

I licked the pussy slime from my fingers, tasting myself. Worse yet, Master continued to play with my breasts, keeping me on the edge. Only Ethan and Jìngyi coming down kept me from begging to cum again.

"Everyone ready to go diving now?" Ethan asked cheerily. "Come grab some gear."

"Thank you for letting me cum, Master," I said, getting up and kissing him.

"You're welcome. No stroking another one off under water. Ethan will report any transgressions to me."

"Yes, sir."

Lynn, Captain Amundsen, and I followed Ethan and Jìngyi through a door near the bar. Inside was a room with a collection of scuba stuff.

Jìngyi handed Lynn and me the masks we'd worn earlier which we'd determined fit us.

"Everyone grab a BC that fits, fins, and one tank. The tanks already have the regulators attached," Ethan said. "Ladies, the previous BC you used was a small, so grab a small. There's a bucket of bean bag lead weights in two and four pound increments. Lynn add twelve to your vest, Beth and Jìngyi add eight. Put the weights in the zippered pockets on the bottom of the vest. Then Björn and I will show you how to attach the tanks to the BC. We'll help you put the BC on and you wear it on your back out to the stern of the ship, carrying your fins and masks. Rafe is back there with a RIB. Wait there until we help you into it. Got it?"

We all agreed we understood. Everyone got what we needed and Ethan and Björn showed us how to use the straps on the back of the BC to tighten around the tank to hold it on and how the hoses were either fastened to the vest or in the case of the primary, kept loose. They helped us put on the vests, tighten them down over our torsos.

"Now, you see how the everything is set up so you can reach your right hand over your right shoulder, grab the top hose and follow it down to your mouthpiece. It's always there. If it gets knocked out of your mouth, put your hand up there and grab it. The secondary is attached to your vest around your right boob. Both hoses are on the right side. Your dive computer is hooked to your left side with a lanyard long enough to hold it out and read it without having to release it. Do that a couple times so I can see you have no difficulty finding your primary hose."

We all followed his instructions and no one had a problem.

"Grab the mask and fins and follow me aft. Björn will come last in case you stumble."

Ethan grabbed extra gear for Rafael. Everyone grabbed their fins and masks and followed him aft where Rafael was sitting in a RIB with the motor running, tied fore and aft at the stern. Ethan held our hands and lowered each of us down to Rafael who helped us sit down inside the RIB. Then Ethan and Björn stepped into the RIB after handing the extra gear to Rafael. As soon as everyone was seated, Ethan and Rafael untied the lines and Rafael gunned the motor and headed toward the island, but veering away from the others crowded on the beach there. We went to a spot roughly 1000 feet from everyone else and about 100 feet off shore. Ethan threw a small anchor over the side and tied it off so the boat wouldn't drift.

"Listen up everyone," Ethan said. "This is our safety briefing. Björn is going to buddy with Lynn, Rafe with Jìngyi, and me with Beth. Right below us is a reef which starts at a depth of 35 feet and heading towards shore, gets shallower rising up to around fifteen feet, at which point it gets covered in sand from the beach. Remember how I said you want to start at the deepest part of your dive and slowly get shallower? Because we're starting here and going to fifteen, we won't even need a safety stop. The reef also gets deeper, so don't go away from shore.

"We're all going to gear up two at a time, starting with me and Beth, then Lynn and Björn, etc. You'll sit on the edge of the RIB, put your mask and fins on. Your dive instructor will check to make sure your air is on, then you'll fall backward into the water. Wait at the surface for your instructor. He will show you how to clear your mask of water if it should start to fill up or get knocked off. Then I want you to practice, doing it, three times. Fill your mask with water, then clear it. When we've done that, we'll head down the anchor line to the reef.

"At the anchor, we're going to practice buddy breathing, where we'll both be breathing off the same mouthpiece. It will mimic an emergency where someone has bad air or has run out of air and one of your hoses has malfunctioned. When buddy breathing, you take a breath of air, start letting it out slowly in case you're accidentally floating up, hand the mouthpiece to your buddy. Never grab it out of their mouth; wait until it's handed to you. After they take a breath, they hand it back. Do that for two minutes.

"The buddy breathing exercise over, we'll start swimming up the reef. Your instructor will be pointing out different things to you down there so you get the benefit of our experience. When we get to the end of the reef, surface, put air in your BC and we'll swim back to the boat. Questions so far?"

I was getting excited. I was going diving for the first time. No one had any questions.

"You've probably all seen scuba movies which show people spitting in their mask?" Ethan asked.

"What's the purpose of that?" Lynn asked.

"Keep your mask from fogging up," Björn replied, "but it's not the best way to do it, though if you've got nothing else, it does help. A little bit of dishwashing detergent does better."

"Right," Ethan said. "I have a small bottle in my vest pocket. Put one drop in your mask. Smear it around good, then rinse your mask in the sea so the fumes don't make your eyes water."

He pulled what looked like a bottle of eye drops from his vest, put a drop in his mask and handed it to me. I put a drop in mine and handed it to Lynn. I smeared the drop all over the glass of my mask, then reached over the side and rinsed it out.

"Fins first, then mask, finish gearing up, let your instructor ensure your air is on, then drop backward off the boat, holding your mask over your face. What are we doing first thing when we're in the water, Lynn?"

"Learning to clear our mask."

"How many times, Beth?"

"Three times."

"When we get to the bottom of the anchor line, what do we do next, Jìngyi, and for how long?"

"Buddy breathe for two minutes."

"In we go then."

I sat on the edge of the RIB and put on my fins, then my mask. Ethan checked my air, I took a couple breaths to ensure it was on and toppled backward into the water, Ethan going with me. I put air in my BC to float. He came close to me.

"To clear your mask, you have to blow air into it while you're looking up. It forces most of the water out. You may have a little in there yet, but it won't keep you from being able to see and breathe. Stick your head under the water and watch me. I'll demonstrate it twice and then I want you to do it. Remember to keep breathing through your regulator, don't hold your breath, ever. Pull your mask away from your face so it fills up with water, and clear it, three times, okay?"

"Yes."

"When we actually start swimming, go slow. We don't have far to go and we have time. There's a lot of things to see if you look. I'll touch your leg if I want you to stop and look at something."

He went down about four feet while I watched, then took off his mask, waving it around, still keeping his eyes open and still breathing. He put his mask back over his face, looked up, blew air into his mask through his nose and forced the water out by his forehead where he'd left a little gap. He showed me only a little bit of water remained. He did it again so I could see how he did it. He waved me down to his depth. I let the air out of my BC and swam down to him.

He pointed at me and I pulled the mask away from my face and let it fill. The salt water stung a little, but it wasn't horrible. I could still breath. I tilted my head up and blew air into the mask and it cleared out. I grinned at him, though with the mouthpiece in my mouth, he may not have seen much of it. I did it twice more. Björn and Lynn were in the water, practicing before I finished. Ethan gave me a thumbs up, and I nodded and he started down along side the anchor rope. I could feel my ears popping as we got deeper.

We reached bottom and Ethan waved his hand horizontally a couple times, indicating to me he wanted me to level out. He waited until I reached neutral buoyancy. It was odd. Each breath I took, I'd move up a couple inches; every time I exhaled, I'd sink a couple. He waved a hand at me to get my attention, then took his hose out of his mouth. I grabbed a breath and handed him mine, slowly blowing air. He took a breath and handed it back. We kept doing this for two minutes, then he reached back, grabbed his hose and put it back.

Next, he pointed in two different directions and shrugged his shoulders. I could tell he was asking me what direction we should go. I looked in both directions, and at least to the limits of my visibility, they looked close to identical. I pointed to my right. He shook his head, no, and pointed to my left. Then waited for me to start leading, following along behind me.