My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can take your mask off, Miranda. How did you like fucking the Prime Minister of a foreign country?"

"Very nice. I saw how much you enjoyed your triple penetration. Now I'm hoping to have one myself." She started messing with the buckle on the back of her mask, trying to loosen it.

"After tomorrow, though you should probably get fucked a couple times in the ass before undertaking a triple."

"Can you help me with the buckle in the back. It seems to be resisting my fingers."

"Apparently, Master doesn't want a slave removing it herself."

I loosened it and removed it, then the bobby pins holding her hair up. She shook out her hair. Next, I had to take care of me. There was cum running down my leg from my pussy and ass.

"I'm going to go in the water again. I'm a mess."

"I'll join you. I'm not quite the mess you are, but that mask was hot and my face feels sticky."

We both dived in and swam around for a few minutes, cooling and rinsing off. Before we climbed back on board, I kissed Miranda and thanked her for licking my bottom to prepare it, and for playing with my breast during my triple.

"Had you ever given anyone a real rimming before?" I asked.

She blushed. "No," she whispered.

"How did it make you feel?"

"Terribly naughty and perverted," she admitted, still red.

"I enjoyed it," I said, kissing her again. "If you ever want to do it again. I'm willing."

"God! I can't believe I did it this time, let alone ever do it again."

"Just think, Congresswoman Ward; if anyone ever calls you a brown noser or kiss ass again, you can always tell them not to knock it until they've tried it."

Miranda had a stunned look on her face for ten seconds or so, then burst out laughing. "Oh my, that would really have them guessing wouldn't it," she said, catching her breath.

"Yes, I think it would." I kissed her again and we climbed back aboard.

We found our leashes, hooked them on each other's collars and went to the sundeck looking for someone to take us where we needed to be. Lynn was up there waiting for us.

"About time, slow pokes," she said grabbing the ends of our leashes. "Your Master is waiting."

"I had to clean up, Miss Lynn. I looked quite disreputable."

"You should have hurried faster. Come along."

She led us to Master's quarters. He was working on financial stuff at his computer terminal.

He looked up when we arrived. "Beth, you have a date with Edgar and the red man suit right now in the gym. You may wear a sports bra, shorts and shoes for the exercise. Miranda, you're to continue your cunt licking and cock sucking training, this time while you're being spanked. You need to learn to exert more concentration on your duties."

I quickly got into my attire and headed for the gym, unleashed for the moment. As I left, I saw Miranda sucking on Master's cock while Lynn paddled her behind. She was groaning, but still doing a creditable job of sucking. Good girl. I ran down to the gym where Edgar was waiting for me on the mat.

"Before we get started on your red man exercise, I want you to put two magazines into the targets at twenty feet, stepping behind the barrier to reload. Then one magazine into the target at three feet, shooting from the hip, two shots at a time, stepping behind the barrier between each group of two."

"Okay."

The training range was already set up with the target at twenty feet. I got into my stance and shot the first magazine, ducked behind the barrier to reload, stepped out again and did the second load of fifteen shots. All of my shots were within the bullseye or first ring. I set the target at three feet, stepped behind the barrier to reload, popped out, shot two from the hip, repeating until the magazine was empty. The last time, only having one bullet to shoot. All of my hip shots were in the first two rings.

"Not bad," Edgar said. "I think we can start you on the Hogan's Alley, starting tomorrow. Rafael will be your teacher for Hogan's alley. Let's get started on your red man."

I joined him on the mat. For the next twenty minutes, I attacked him and his vulnerable points in every way I could with kicks, punches, jabs, hammer strikes. I was exhausted and breathing hard like I'd run five miles.

"You've got some nice pop on your blows. You're going for lethal strike zones. Now, I'm going to try knocking you down. Try to keep your feet as you're much more vulnerable on the ground."

For fifteen more minutes Edgar chased me around the mat, looking to knock me off my feet. I continued to attack him while dancing, trying to stay away from him. He was a little clumsy from the red man suit, but he'd mostly been standing while I attacked him, so he was a lot fresher. He shoved me to the ground three times, while I scrambled to get up, rolling around to give myself space. Edgar handed me the fake rubber knife.

"Now, tuck this in your clothes somewhere. I want you to pretend you're scared and defenseless, really get into it. When you think I'm not paying much attention to you anymore, I want you to strike."

"You know it's coming. You'll never really be off guard."

"But I'll pretend I'm a typical male who thinks all he's dealing with is a scared, helpless woman. That's why you need to sell it, no matter how confident you feel. Play timid and scared. Don't bow up, flex, struggle, threaten; instead, act like you're going to faint, make him hold you up. If you flash some skin, or let an attacker grab your titty or crotch, he'll start paying attention to that instead of the danger you pose."

I nodded. He grabbed me from the rear. "If you scream, you die," Edgar said, throatily.

"Please, sir, don't hurt me," I whimpered. "I'll do anything you want, anything at all, but don't hurt me, please, sir." I slid down so the arm around my waist was now rubbing up against my breast. "I'm feeling faint."

I let myself slump, twisting a little, so he really had to hold me up or I'd go to the ground. Sure enough, he let the hand on my breast start squeezing it as he held me up. Moving as stealthily as I could, I let the right arm, limp at my side, grab the knife in the back of my shorts. Without any warning at all, I was stabbing and slashing across the femoral artery on both legs, then his groin.

He rubbed at his crotch, protected by the suit. "Not bad. You wouldn't win an Oscar, but not too shabby, considering I knew it was coming. You might sell it to some random attacker, but play at it some more, every chance you get. Remember though, even with this fake rubber knife, you can't be stabbing people in their family jewels. You'll end up doing someone a mischief. Make the stabbing motion, but don't bring it home. I felt that, even with the suit on. Run upstairs now, shower off for supper."

"Thank you, Edgar."

I ran up the stairs, still breathing hard after my self defense workout. The others weren't in bed anymore, so I sped through my shower. Still not seeing anyone, I attached my leash to my collar and grabbed the first person I came to outside Master's cabin, Fred.

"I can't find my Master, Fred. Where is he eating tonight? Can you take me there?"

"They're having another barbecue on the sundeck since the helicopter is gone. I was going there myself, I'll take you."

We went aft and as he said, everyone was there. He led me to Master who was sitting with Lynn and Miranda. He took his minute to fondle my body as Master watched. Today they were having chicken breasts cooked with three different types of marinade or barbecue sauces with several different kinds of salads and fresh fruits pies for dessert.

I got some food and approached them. Master was feeding Miranda, her hands fastened behind her back. He asked Lynn to take charge of me and feed me. Lynn had me sit on the lounge with her and fastened my hands behind me. She fed me as she fed herself, occasionally caressing me as I ate. Sometimes, she'd put a bite of food in her teeth, most often chicken or fruit, and make me kiss her to obtain it. By the time my plate was empty, I was ready for sex again. Apparently, so was Lynn. She had me pull down her panties with my teeth and bring her to several orgasms, using only my mouth for her pleasure.

Our show was stimulating to Master and he had Miranda bent over his lap, sucking his cock. Her hands were still confined behind her so to control how deeply he penetrated her throat, he'd grabbed a fistful of her hair and was raising and lowering her head over his shaft. Miranda was gasping breathlessly when Master finished deep down her throat. She cleaned him off while panting. He tucked himself away.

"Lynn has devised a nice little punishment for you two tonight. It looks interesting to me."

"Why are we being punished, Master?" Miranda asked. I was curious too. Had we misbehaved in some way?

"Because I choose to," was his response. Masters didn't need reasons to torment their slaves.

"Yes, Master," I replied.

"In fact, we might as well get started. Lynn, why don't you bring what you need from the dungeon and meet me in my room. I'll take these two there."

"I'll see you there, Joshua. Thank you for considering my request."

Master gathered our leashes and led us back to his cabin, where he stroked us both as we waited for Lynn.

"Could I please cum, Master?" I asked, starting to get desperate.

"You'll cum soon enough, Beth. Probably more than you want."

Miranda and I looked at one another, wondering what was in store for us as I very seldom got to climax even as much as I wanted, let alone more. In ten to fifteen minutes, Lynn returned with a large bag of items. She started by putting two large towels on the bed, one over the other. Next, she put one of the Lush 2 vibrators in each of our pussy's and made sure they were on. Releasing our restraints, Lynn told Miranda and I to get on the towel face to face with our cunts together and hold each other around the torso. After we'd done as she asked, she rehooked our restraints so we couldn't let go of one another. Since I had nothing better to do as she worked, I started kissing Miranda. She returned my soft kisses.

A Hitachi wand was placed between us and fastened to both of us so it was between us and touching both our clits and essentially immovable. I'd never used a Hitachi wand, but I was told how powerful it was, and given it's location, I knew we'd be cumming often. Next, our shoulders, waists, hips and thighs were all tied together with leather belts or vinyl tape. Essentially, whatever was going to happen was going to happen to both of us in concert.

We were immobile, unable to move, our breasts smooshed against each other. I wished I'd brushed my teeth. I could smell Master's cum on her breath and she could probably smell Lynn's feminine cum on me.

"When I was researching Dominance and submission, I ran across this article detailing how effective this was as a punishment," Lynn said. "I'd like you both to withstand this as much as possible, but I can't say I know how it will feel to you. If either of you need the Hitachi wand turned down, give me your first safe word, and I'll turn it to a lower setting for five minutes. If you say your first safe word twice, I'll turn it off for five minutes. If you need both turned off, give me your second safe word once, and I'll turn both of them off for ten minutes. If we turn both vibrators off, you'll both be struck by this nasty little piece of work called 'The Enforcer'. I've tried this son of a bitch on myself and it's not pleasant because it stings like a bitch, but it won't leave marks or bruises on you. The spanking will stop when we turn the device back on.

"You need to understand, it only delays what happens. We're not going to stop until the Lush dies on it's own. So turning it off, merely extends the length of time of your torment. It won't fully stop until the Lush dies or until you say your second safe word twice in rapid succession. Salem, Salem, for Miranda and Pluto, Pluto, for Beth. But if you use it, you still get fifty more swats with The Enforcer to follow. I'd like for you not to use that safe word unless you don't believe you cannot possibly withstand another second of this punishment for the rest of the night. Are my instructions clear?"

We both said yes. I looked at Miranda again and kissed her. Lynn turned on the Lush vibrators buried in our cunts. It was powerful enough, I could feel not only my own, but the vibrations of hers passing through our pubic bones. Then Lynn turned on the Hitachi, and I was jolted into an immediate orgasm, being on edge for much of the evening. We were tied so closely for so much of our bodies, I could feel Miranda shivering through her own.

For the next three hours plus, Miranda and I were subjected to orgasm after orgasm, with very little respite. At one point, Miranda used her first safe word and true to her word, Lynn turned down the Hitachi to a lower setting. After five minutes, it was back on high. My clit felt numb, but no matter how numb it felt, I climaxed, over and over again. Because we were so closely connected, I knew every time Miranda had one. It's like we reinforced one another. Feeling her spasm often precipitated one of my own. I could feel my wetness drenching my thighs and Mirandas, as hers was probably drenching me. I knew why Lynn put two towels down.

At some point, I couldn't take anymore, and said my second safe word, and everything was turned off for ten blessed minutes, but when the vibrations stopped, the spanking began, roughly a stroke every ten to fifteen seconds. As Lynn said, it stung like a bitch. My ass and thighs were on fire. After five minutes, I was ready for the spanking to stop, but they wouldn't stop it until the vibrations started again. I figured it was like the fifty I'd get if they spread them out for ten minutes as they were doing this.

Miranda whispered, "Please, try not to use your second safe word again."

I kissed her once more. "I'll do my best."

Finally, they turned on the vibrators again and the spanking stopped. Despite the pain in my backside, I still orgasmed, the heat in my loins not dissipating during the spanking, maybe even increasing it. True to my promise, I didn't use my second safe word, though I used the first one twice to get the Hitachi turned off for five minutes. I did this twice to stop my clit from the now painful vibrations. The Lush continued buzzing inside us and we continued to cum, squirming against one another.

The Lush finally died and everything was finally turned off and we were released and everything removed. The torment didn't quite stop as Master licked me to two more orgasms while Lynn did the same to Miranda. They weren't quite as bad because the Hitachi wasn't incessantly vibrating against my clit, but even the two Master gave me were painful, and I'd never before realized how painful a climax could be. Even riding the Sybian at The Woodshed had been easier, though I'd only ridden it for an hour, not three.

"Are you spending the night with Captain Amundsen again?" Master asked Lynn.

"No, he's going to sail out of the Bahamas tonight for our next stop. He's concerned about changes brought about by Hurricane Dorian. He said better safe than sorry."

"You aren't going to break his heart are you?"

Lynn laughed. "I'd be more worried about him breaking mine. I think he's married to the sea more than he'll ever be to a woman. For now, it's fun and games."

"Why don't you take Miranda to your bed tonight?"

"Mmm, don't mind if I do. Come along slave."

Miranda looked as shaky and exhausted as I felt. After Lynn hooked up the leash, she followed Lynn on rubbery legs, almost waddling like she couldn't put her thighs together. I understood completely.

"On your hands and knees, Beth. I want to fuck you."

I obeyed like the good submissive I was and Master easily entered me. I was sopping from my multiple orgasms. It felt good to be filled and to have nothing touching my clitoris but his balls smacking it on each in stroke. Still, each of the orgasms he gave me was on the painful side. I was glad when he climaxed. I managed the energy to lick him clean after, but fell into an exhausted slumber shortly thereafter, Master softly stroking my body in a soothing way.

******