My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 11

Story Info
Slaves spend some time entertaining Master's guests.
15.6k words
4.75
7.5k
6

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

Beth and Miranda spend some time entertaining Master's old friend, William Thornhill and his slave, Evelyn, and Sam Evans and his slave, Chantelle. Miranda is embarrassed by her sister, LuAnn, witnessing much of her use. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial, public, and multiple partner sex, as well as discipline. No STD's or COVID to worry about in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing assistance. Any mistakes remain mine.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 11 - Cruising With Thornhill

We weighed anchor late the following morning, setting sail for St. Kitts and Nevis, where Master had business to conduct. Miranda nor I could no longer be one of his slaves during his business negotiations. His marriage had seen to that. The procedures had to change.

We could still serve the same purpose during any business conferences, though only as Lynn's or Hannah's slaves, depending on the circumstances. We would need to be masked and otherwise disguised, perhaps wigs or temporary tattoos or fake piercings. We would serve naked, making ourselves a distraction, but Master would no longer use us sexually in front of others as he now had a wife. He informed us of the new rules while fucking our asses the next morning. He also informed us we would no longer provide more than oral services for any of the guests, and I wondered if he now viewed us differently due to our new relationship or this was also due to his marriage.

We were cruising slow and had plenty of time for the usual morning drawings, where LuAnn witnessed her sister used by two members of the crew after the morning drawings. We both had to make up for the drawing we missed yesterday due to the wedding.

I think Miranda was embarrassed her sister saw her being fucked by two crewmen and licking the cum out off my cunt and and ass after I was fucked. If I'd had a sister, I'm sure I'd have been embarrassed if seen fucking, especially so soon after my wedding, but Master was insistent he would continue treating us the same as he had before.

LuAnn stood in front of Miranda with her face at eye level and watched her as she orgasmed on the cocks of Jake and Fred, two of our black crew members. I didn't hear what LuAnn said, but Miranda's face grew redder as LuAnn whispered to her. I lapped at her cunt, cleaning her off after they were done and she climaxed again, moaning softly, much to LuAnn's delight and Miranda's discomfort.

Cock and Cunt were both punished for cumming without permission. They'd both climaxed while Lynn was entertaining the Captain. Evelyn also received her usual morning spanking, Sam doing the honors today. Bill fucked his wife while she was still in the stocks, her ass flame red.

Master and his guests adjourned to the spa with their slaves when the mornings evolution had ended. All of us were naked, including LuAnn. I was on Master's right, Miranda on his left with LuAnn sitting beside her and Bill, Sam and their slaves on the opposite side.

"So, Joshua, do you have any objection to Beth showing me how good she is as a rug muncher?" LuAnn asked, after we'd been conversing awhile. "My sister seemed to enjoy her attentions earlier."

"Not at all. Would you like to enjoy her in the privacy of your quarters?"

"Since Miranda got fucked twice in front of everyone," Miranda blushed again, "I don't mind showing her I'm as capable of public sex as she is."

Master smiled. "Whatever you prefer."

LuAnn sat up on the edge of the spa and I moved over to her and began one of my patented seductions. I was pleased when I made her beg to cum and she screamed on the initial one when she finally did. I gave her three before I stopped.

"Holy crap!" LuAnn exclaimed, still quivering when I'd finished, her fluids covering my lower face. She sank back into the water and was blushing to have been so vocal during her orgasm.

I kissed Miranda, knowing her sister's cum was still on my face when I did so, then Master, before my resuming my previous seat. Master squeezed my hand.

"Good job," he whispered. "Why don't you get your survey and have everyone take it. Reward them for taking it."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

I got up and went to my room to get my two iPads with the survey opened and handed them to William and Sam. They sat up on the edge of the spa while they took them so the devices wouldn't get wet. I gave William his blow job as he was taking it, sucking down his cum when he exploded in his mouth, groaning. Sam received his next, after he'd passed the survey to Chantelle.

"Fuck!" Sam shouted as he gave me his gift. "You suck cock as well as Marcia does. I didn't think it was possible."

"I'm glad I was pleasing, sir."

Chantelle had finished the survey and passed it to LuAnn, who started taking it.

"It will be interesting to see if Beth is as good as LuAnn seemed to indicate when she climaxed," Chantelle said, sitting up on the edge of the spa and spreading her legs.

Sounded like a challenge to me. Fifteen minutes later, Chantelle was moaning loudly through her first orgasm, quickly receiving two more. Women were much easier to give multiple orgasms to.

"She's as good as Monique," Chantelle whimpered.

"Really," Evelyn said, getting up on the edge of the spa. "Is that even possible? She's not even a lesbian."

"See for yourself. Beth is totally immersed in what she's doing. I felt I was the center of her universe."

As I moved over to Evelyn, Master said, "As many submissives as I've ever been with, Beth is the most perfect one I've ever met."

"And she's been submissive for how long?" William asked.

"Since mid-April," he said.

"Two and a half months?" Sam asked.

"Amazing, isn't it," Master said.

Evelyn was moaning. "So good. You're so good at this."

Looked as if my magic worked with her as well. I kept going through three orgasms.

"Listen," LuAnn said, "since I took this survey thing, do you have to lick me again?"

"Yes," Master replied, "she does."

I started in on LuAnn again. She was better prepared this time and managed to keep her vocalizations to a tiny squeak. Three squeaks, because I gave her three more. My face was a total disaster by now and Master gave me a towel so I could wipe it off.

I collected the iPads and put them a few feet away from the water. Master kissed me when I returned, putting me on his lap. His fingers moved to my cunt, making me moan.

"Beth has totally captivated the entire crew. Since joining me, four people have come out as submissives, including Miranda, and two as Dominants, Lynn now with both a male and female slave and she'd never had sex with a woman before Beth. She tends to bring out one or the other if you're inclined to either one."

"Master, your comment brings up two questions which I need to address with you. We haven't had time to discuss much in the last couple days due to the commotion surrounding the wedding. I called Professor Kline to inform him I've decided to stay with you past my year. He thought I was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome or some other problem based upon my decision.

"To prove to him I'm not crazy or mentally ill, I suggested he meet us at some point on our trip so he can see how happy I am and not brainwashed. Since his wife is Hispanic, I suggested someplace close to South America. Would you have an objection to he and his wife joining us for a few days?"

"Does he understand the conditions under which they would visit? That you are my naked slave?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then speak with Hannah and she can make arrangements for them to meet us at some point when it's convenient for them. What's the other issue?"

"When I informed Mistress Layton I was accepting your collar full time on Monday, she told me the daughter of a friend had acquired her own slave and she suggested they visit so I can teach the new slave how to serve her new Mistress properly."

"Please explain more thoroughly."

I told everyone about Frank's Pony Farm and my race with Gloria and how Francesca, despite being Frank's daughter, had trained me to race. How I'd gotten Frank and Mistress Layton to stop their feuding and Francesca brought Gloria to Mistress to take my place. Then I spent a nice afternoon with Francesca as Gloria and Mistress discussed the details of Gloria's slavery. How I'd gotten Francesca to lick a woman for the first time and how she'd now taken her own female slave despite not being previously interested in a slave for herself and identifying as heterosexual. They were all quite fascinated with my story.

"What did I tell you, Bill," Master said. "Everywhere Beth goes, she influences someone. Francesca never desired a slave for herself, let alone a female one, even though she worked for ten years on a Pony Farm for her father. An afternoon with Beth and she's a bisexual Dominant. All the females on board are having occasional girl-on-girl sex now. It's like she waves a magic wand and you don't know what's going to happen. Beth, if Francesca wants to join us with her new slave, I have no objection as long as she agrees to abide by the rules of the ship and both of them sign an NDA. They're responsible for all of their own expenses."

"I understand, sir. I'll let Francesca know, sir, and let her coordinate with Hannah as well."

Master was fingering me to a climax and with his permission, I orgasmed, squirming unabashedly on his lap while he kissed me. Then he did to the same to his other slave and Miranda writhed as disgracefully as I had when she climaxed, red faced in front of LuAnn.

Watching naked slaves wriggle on their Master's lap is exciting to men and both Chantelle and Evelyn had their Masters plunge into their juicy cunts.

LuAnn said, "What about me? Can't I have a nice cock in me?"

"Fuck her, sir," I said. I knew his cock was hard. I'd felt it under my lap as he'd fingered me.

"Miranda?" he asked.

"Fuck the whiny bitch, sir and make her squeal."

Master smiled at us, turned LuAnn around and slammed into her, making her squawk.

"When you gentlemen are finished fucking your slaves," I said, "feed LuAnn your cocks and let her clean them off for you. Miranda and I will take care of your slaves."

Not only did LuAnn get fucked by Master, she ended up draining Sam and Bill of another load of cum, taking turns sucking each of their cocks. Both Chantelle and Evelyn enjoyed our tongues delving deep to clean them, each of them cumming again. Since I couldn't expect Miranda to clean off her sister when Master was done, I lapped the cum dripping from her cunt while Miranda took care of Master. I wondered what she thought about the cocktail composed of Master's and her sister's cum. A very nice morning following a very nice night.

"Mmm," LuAnn said, as I licked her clean, "I'm liking your marriage more and more, Randa."

"Well, it seems you two have a lot to talk about," Master said. "Beth and I have a business meeting we have to attend. We'll be dining formally tonight."

"Will I be serving tonight, sir?" I asked.

"No, I think Miranda will be waiting on everyone tonight," he replied. "I don't want her thinking she has less to do just because she married the boss."

Miranda smiled. "Yes, Master."

******

We didn't anchor when we reached St. Kitts. Instead Leo flew Master's business associates in while we did a slow circle of the island. Master's meeting went well. Hannah brought me down to the stern room on a leash and with a Lush 2 vibrator sticking out of my cunt.

I stood in the display position behind her at the table. Hannah left the vibrator running throughout the meeting. Since both of the men and their assistants were facing Hannah and Master, they spent a couple hours watching me cum, my liquid juices running down my legs as I'd moan lightly. Hannah kept telling me to keep quiet, though it was previously explained I was to keep moaning regardless of what she said.

They couldn't take their eyes off me and I inwardly smiled at the effect it had on all the men.

"Excuse me," Hannah said. "My slave is misbehaving. I need to address it right away."

She pulled back from the table and put me over her lap and gave me a stiff spanking of ten swats, then whispered to me I was doing a great job and to keep it up.

Hannah made me kneel in a crouched position facing away so the men could see my red ass and liquid pussy dripping as I continued to orgasm. My moaning was only moderately quieter. For the last half hour they were there, I'm not sure they were paying any attention to the business at hand.

When they left, Master told me he reckoned he'd made an extra three million on the deal.

"This was a marvelous idea you had, Beth. I think I'm already six million up on this trip because of you"

"I'm glad I could be of service, sir."

"I know your schedule was affected due to the wedding. Why don't you get cleaned up, exercise if you want, download all of your surveys and see what you can tell me about LuAnn. I'm curious to see if she's like Miranda. Dinner will be at seven."

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

Hannah led me to my room, where I removed and cleaned the Lush, put it back on the charger. I rinsed my nether regions in the bidet and putting on running shoes, went down to shoot for twenty minutes, and run five miles on the treadmill before going back to my room to shower and download the surveys to the database. Evelyn and Chantelle were both definite submissives, Sam and William were Dominant, but not so strongly as Master or Lynn were.

LuAnn didn't show up as strongly Dominant or submissive. She had the traits of both, kind of like Hannah. Hannah was a switch, submissive towards men and Dominant towards women, so she had both Dominant and submissive traits. LuAnn scored like her.

I wondered why William and Sam seemed less Dominant than Master. Bill had come into his Dominance more recently, just a couple years ago. So had Sam, though he was younger, had two slaves, but one of his slaves was only part time. Perhaps Sam's inability to practice Dominance all the time with Marcia affected the level he showed.

While Evelyn received a fifty swat spanking every morning, Lynn had done it once and Sam once, and Chantelle hadn't been punished at all to the best of my knowledge, though Sam and Chantelle were going to Guadeloupe to receive her parents blessings on having children, and perhaps he was trying to tone down her submission as a result. It was interesting to speculate.

Before seven, I had time to fire off an email to Francesca and ask her if she would like to join us for a couple weeks of the cruise with her filly to undergo some training. I didn't receive an answer before I left my room for dinner.

In addition to Miranda serving at dinner, both Darla and Cock were assisting since we had a full table tonight. Cock wasn't caged due to the previous injury. He wore a cock and ball ring instead and his cock was hard as a result, looking ready to pop.

Lynn had the naked Cunt on her lap and was feeding her tonight, stroking her to several orgasms as Cock waited on us. Angelique was being fed by Hannah and experiencing the same pleasure Sherry was. Master was feeding me, but not stroking me, instead keeping up a conversation with both Sam and William who were both feeding their naked slaves.

Since the Department Heads were watching seven naked slaves, plus Darla, two of them squirming through climaxes, temperatures were running high and as a result, Miranda was receiving a lot of attention as she served. Hands were frequently touching her breasts, cunt or ass. All of the attention in front of her sister had her blushing frequently, especially if they made her cum. Darla told the men and women they could pay her similar attention. She didn't blush at all, no matter who made her squirm.

At some point, Cock climaxed, watching his fiancée squirm on Lynn's lap. The only way it didn't turn into a shit show by hosing his seed all over was Cock grabbed someone's napkin and emptied himself into it, groaning. Lynn said she was very disappointed in him and he'd be punished later.

When the meal was over, both Darla and Miranda sucked the cocks of anyone without a slave. The slaves took care of their Dominants. Cock had to lick LuAnn's cunt in addition to his Mistress.

"I apologize to you," Lynn said to LuAnn. "Cock isn't quite to the high standards set by other slaves on the ship, but he is getting better. He just needs more practice, and perhaps more lessons from Miranda and Beth."

His lack of ability didn't prevent LuAnn from climaxing, but she agreed he could use more work since he didn't make her scream the way I had.

LuAnn had a whispered conversation with Darla and then asked if any of the gentlemen would be interested in joining Darla and her for the night. Ethan, Edgar and Leo all volunteered. Ethan said he had a watch at midnight, but he could join until then.

Darla and LuAnn had another whispered conversation and LuAnn said, "I was only thinking of two, but Darla tells me I must try a triple penetration, so fine, we'll take all three, but I only have a queen sized bed, so find me somewhere where all five of us can congregate for some vigorous fucking."

"I suggest putting a lot of lounge cushions on the deck in the stern room," I said. "Prime Minister Minnick, his bodyguard, and Jake, had no trouble using me there."

"Prime Minister?" LuAnn asked.

"The Prime Minister of The Bahamas," I replied. "Master gave us permission to fuck both of them."

"You were airtight with the Prime Minister of The Bahamas?" LuAnn asked her sister, laughing. "Oh, if your constituents only knew what a naughty girl you were."

Miranda blushed again, but replied. "I wasn't airtight with the Prime Minister; only Beth was. My bottom was still being prepared for ass fucking."

"She was spit roasted while I licked her cunt though," I said, teasing Miranda. "You should have seen how she squirmed on their two big black cocks."

Miranda blushed again as LuAnn laughed.

"It seems we still have things to talk about, Randa. Have you been triple penetrated then or am I going to beat you to it?"

"Oh, she was fucked to a froth at the BDSM club in St. Barths," Darla said. "It's the same place I enjoyed my first and know why you should try it now."

"I believe Ethan was fucking her mouth her first time," I said, "so you'll have him in common with your first."

LuAnn laughed again and thanked me for my advice and after Darla had cleaned up, the five of them disappeared.

"It seems like LuAnn wants to get a lot of fucking done on her vacation," I said to Miranda.

"Yes, she told me how having an older sister as a Congresswoman has been stifling her sexuality almost as much as it interfered with mine."

"Did you have a good chat?"

"We had a wonderful talk. We haven't spoken like this for years; probably not since I left college."

The dinner broke up and it seemed all the Dominant's were ready to fuck their slaves. Lynn left with the Captain and Cock and Cunt. I wondered what her two slaves did while she fucked the Captain. They still weren't having sex with each other according to Lynn. Not until they'd earned their names back. We adjourned to Master's cabin and Miranda and I undressed him preparatory to bed.

"What can you tell me about LuAnn's survey results?" Master asked.

"I won't tell you unless I talk to her first, sir. I would still like to practice as a psychologist and I'll never get licensed if I'm a blabbermouth."

"I'm just curious if submission runs in families."

"Master, you can't add my sister as your slave. You know how often Beth and I fuck. I can't fuck my sister. It even seemed wicked to be cleaning your cock after you fucked her."

"I wondered how you felt about doing so." I'd wondered myself. There had been a tinge of depravity to it. "I wouldn't add your sister, Miranda. It's merely curiosity. Just a hint, Beth?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers