My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every half hour or so, I'd get up and get people more to drink. Master usually rewarded me with an orgasm after, until Leo complained the cards were getting too sticky, at which point, all the slaves had to do without and they opened up another deck of cards.

Björn went bust first. "You people are all sharks. So much for cashing out at midnight. Think I'll grab a couple hours sleep before I go to work. Good night, all." He leaned down and kissed Lynn.

"Goodnight, Captain," Miranda said. "Thanks for your contribution to my next shopping trip."

"What's a naked slave need with clothes anyway?" Edgar asked.

"I have to go back to work sometime, and I'm not going naked in the Halls of Congress."

"But you have one of the richest men in the world to buy your clothes now," Sam said.

"I didn't marry him for his money," Miranda said. "I married him for his fine cock and his slave's tongue."

We all laughed.

"Speaking of my slave's tongue, I could use some right now," Master said, pushing me off his lap and onto the floor in front of him. I removed his cock and sucked his balls dry over the next ten minutes. I could remember a time when I was mortified to be sucking off Master Dick in front of the other people interviewing me prior to the Munch. It seemed so long ago to me in experience, but less than three months in actual time. Now, I thought nothing of nakedly bending over Master's lap and extracting his sperm, eagerly swallowing every drop.

Sam was the next to go. He consoled himself by fucking Chantelle over the pool table. Leo said if he went bust, he'd have to see if Darla or LuAnn were up to fun and games. Leo was still hanging in, but I didn't expect him to last long.

Manuel and Sherry joined us a little after ten. Lynn had Manuel go under the table and worship her pussy "for luck". She won a sizable pot while he was doing it. She also orgasmed.

"Maybe he should suck my knob for luck," Leo said.

"Sorry, Leo. I promised him he wouldn't have to suck any cocks, and his is the only cock Sherry has to suck. Unless one of the others wants to loan you a slave, you're shit out of luck, and out of money apparently," Lynn quipped, as he lost the last of his money to Miranda.

Edgar said, "Anyone who needs his cock sucked for luck, isn't too skillful, you ask me," dealing the cards.

"I may not need it for luck, but I'd dearly love to cum, Master. Could I borrow, Beth?" Miranda asked, spreading her legs under the table.

In response, Master told me to get busy. I went below the table and began licking my sister slave. Manuel was still dutifully lapping Lynn's folds. Edgar and William appeared to have erections, though Bill wasn't having Evelyn take care of his. From a casual glance before I went under the table, William, Miranda and Lynn now had roughly the same amount of money due to Lynn's last big pot, Master and Edgar trailing.

"I don't need a seduction, Beth," Miranda said, when I took too long. "I need to cum. Make me cum."

She sighed in orgasm two minutes later. I kept licking until she had two more, then rejoined Master on his lap. While I was away, Miranda's and William's winnings had grown, everyone else's had shrunk. The next hand, Master went all in on Miranda, guessing she was bluffing on a possible full house. She wasn't.

"I thought you said Congressmen were the greatest bluffers in the world," Master complained, shoving over his money.

"They are, sir. Doesn't mean they don't know a good hand when they have one."

Miranda had the largest pot now. Master, not having to worry about getting the cards sticky anymore, had me spread my legs over his and fingered me to three fast orgasms. I was such a wanton slut, openly thrusting my hips against his hand, moaning loudly as I climaxed over his fingers, no shame at all for the brazen acts.

Manuel was allowed to stand beside his Mistress and Lynn would occasionally suck on his erection like she was smoking a cigar. When he asked permission to cum, Lynn denied him permission, but she was careful not to overextend him.

It was getting close to midnight and William said, "Last deal, make it count."

Bill dealt out five card draw and he and Miranda quickly got into a bidding war which caused Lynn and Edgar to drop out early. Since it was the last hand and she was genuinely unoccupied, Lynn let Manuel cum in her mouth, his reward for his service under the table.

Miranda finally called and turned over her cards. A pair of two's! Bill turned over his and had a pair of eights.

"Fuck!" Edgar exclaimed. "What the hell were you two bidding so hard on? You both had nothing. I had three of a kind."

"You weren't paying attention when the rules were explained and don't understand the slave mind, Edgar," Bill explained. "Miranda didn't want to end up in first place, or any place other than second. In which case, she would have had to spend the night with the second place winner. She wanted to be in second place so she could spend the night with her Master. She lost just enough to come in second. I knew she was bluffing because that's where she wanted to go."

"You mean she'd have let me win the pot as long as she was second?"

Miranda stood, naked and proud. "That's right. Not that I would have minded spending the night in your bed, Master William." She kissed the top of his head. "Some other time, perhaps, but spending some quality time pampered by my Master and sister slave was very appealing to me. Master, take me to bed and fuck me."

Sam, Chantelle, Evelyn, Bill, Lynn and her two slaves all started laughing. Edgar finally joined them.

Master put our leashes on and escorted us back to his cabin where he fucked Miranda royally. Then, he rubbed her feet while I licked the cum from her cunt. He gave her a back rub when we were both finished, then licked my cunt while Miranda rode him cowgirl. Master was becoming a much better cunt licker. When Master wanted to go to sleep, Miranda and I went to my room to play longer before finally rejoining him in his bed, one on either side.

He wrapped himself around his wife, while I wrapped around him, safe and secure.

******