My Voyage of Submission Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out of the room.

"Hey, Jo, how are you doing?" Ben asked.

"You know what happened, right?"

"We know," Marian said.

"Then you can guess how I feel."

"I know it was bad," Ben said, "worse than I can possibly imagine, baby, but you know you've got us on your side. No matter what, we've got your back. Anything you need, let us know."

"I need the last day to have never happened."

Ben and Marian's face sank and they looked at each other, Marian looking close to crying again.

I said, "Of course you do. No one should have to go through what you did, Johanna. We're doing our best to find the man who was responsible and bring him to justice."

"Who's we?"

"The owner of this ship, Joshua Greenbriar, his wife, Representative Miranda Ward, ranking Republican on the House Select Committee on Human Trafficking and everyone else on board. During this cruise, we've run across three other people besides Hibbah who were kidnapped by Mahmoud, plus two others taken from Oman and Pakistan, and one from Bolivia. We've managed to free them and we're trying to narrow down Mahmoud's location, so he can be shut down permanently. They really do understand exactly what you went through, though for them, the ordeal lasted for twelve months or more, up to four years. Mahmoud branded his slaves, so four of them carry permanent markings of what happened to them. Three were pregnant..."

"Oh, God. I was taken a month ago. I've been off my birth control since they took me. I could be pregnant," Johanna cried.

"You were given a morning after pill, so hopefully, that's not something you need worry about, Johanna," I said. "The staff we have is top notch. Our Physician's Assistant is a former Navy Corpsman, Sherry was a Navy Nurse. We're sailing north accompanied by a US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer, and we can fly you off should you need more medical care than we can provide. We're staying at sea for now, but we'll make sure you're flown home from Casablanca. In a few days, you should be able to see the rest of your family. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but everything will be okay, trust me."

Marian had pulled herself together again. "It will be, Jo, we promise."

"I'm really tired," Johanna said. "Is it okay if I sleep for awhile?"

"Of course. I'll let Sherry know so she can look in on you from time to time. When you're feeling up to it, we can give you a tour of the ship, show you the room you share with your parents."

Hibbah and I left, leaving her parents behind and told Sherry that Johanna was feeling sleepy and said she was going to rest. Sherry said she'd keep an eye on her.

We returned to Master's cabin, where he was having a conversation with Miranda. She was in her office about to depart for the day. All of the gear he'd worn was gone, put away.

While Master conversed, I whispered to Hibbah that he was talking to his wife, the US Representative who helped arrange for the Hofflers to come get their daughter. "She's my sister slave."

"Like Francesca and Belle?"

"Exactly."

When Master finished, I talked to her briefly before saying goodbye. Master told me to turn all our gear back to Edgar, who'd stow it properly.

"Where can I find him?"

"I think he's in the gym with Sahar. She wanted to learn how to use the rifles and not just the nine. He's starting her off with the weapon you use."

I kissed him briefly, made awkward by the armor I was still wearing. I made my way to the gym and found Edgar explaining the rifle to Sahar before she began to shoot. Sahar set the rifle down properly when we came in. I told Edgar we were turning in our gear.

"Are there rounds in the chambers?"

"Yes."

"Remove the magazines, clear the chamber, make it safe, then you can set it all down and I'll take care of it."

Both Hibbah and I did as he requested, Edgar watching to make sure we did it right.

When it was done, I asked Sahar what she'd said to Abdul.

"I tell them I memorize their faces so next time I see, I kill them, cut off their manhood so no virgins in paradise."

"Do you believe they would go to paradise?"

"No, even if paradise real, they not go; but might be what they believe. Hibbah, you have sex with Beth yet?"

She blushed. She responded in Arabic.

"Use English now. Learn English."

"No, Sahar. Beth ask me wait two days."

"You like. No sin, pleasure."

She blushed again. Edgar was laughing which made her blush deeper.

"Don't worry, Hibbah. Everyone enjoys Beth. You're in good company."

"While I'm down here, I'm going to exercise, Hibbah," I said. "It's been a couple days since I could work out."

"Okay. I do ABC's." She sat down and worked on her iPad.

I ran for a half hour and then worked on the heavy bag. We went back to Hibbah's room to shower before heading to the mess. At lunch, Ben and Marian were in the dining room, but Johanna wasn't and Sherry was also missing.

"How's Johanna doing?"

"She's still sleeping," Marian said. "She wakes up, then goes back to sleep."

That explained why Sherry was absent. Couldn't say I was surprised. Who knew how long she'd been awake before her ordeal had started. They'd raped her all night and she'd probably had trouble sleeping the night before, excited to know she was being released. She likely still ached.

Master whispered to me he was coming to visit before supper.

"Yes, sir. I'll await you with open arms and open legs," I teased.

The afternoon I spent getting to know more about Hibbah and we worked together on her English. She was picking it up rather quickly, but on the other hand, already spoke two other languages, so learning a new one wasn't totally new. I was trying to describe something through her translation app.

"The English language was stolen from almost everywhere. Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French are all considered Romance languages, based primarily on Latin, the language of the ancient Romans. English is a mixture of primarily Germanic languages with bits of a lot of other languages thrown in. When the Romans invaded England, it supplanted Celtic. Then it was conquered by Angles and Saxons, which came from North Germany. Suffered invasions of Norsemen from Denmark and Norway and a large percentage of the population was ruled under what was called Dane Law. Alfred the Great finally got rid of them. But the Normans conquered England again in 1066. They were Norsemen who'd been given part of France in Normandy. They spoke a combination of Norse and French, but it was mostly at the court level, as most of the commoners still spoke Anglo-Saxon English. So English has words from a number of different languages, and in the United States, our English has been influenced by Native Americans, Spanish and French, so a word like mesa which describes a flat topped mountain, comes from the Spanish word for table. Wadi, which is sometimes used in arid regions of America, is a word stolen from Arabic.

"The primary difference you'll notice between English and the Romance languages, particularly Portuguese and Spanish, is where the descriptions of words go. In Romance languages, they tend to follow the word described, and in English and other Germanic type languages, they tend to come before."

"What do you mean?"

"What is pretty woman in Brazil?"

"Mulher bonita."

"Bonita is pretty and woman is mulher, right?

"Yes."

"So a pretty girl in Portuguese would be girl pretty in English, but the description of the girl comes before girl in English, not after it. You will never hear girl pretty in English. Or man handsome, or home big or light bright. Those are things, and descriptions of the thing comes before the thing in English. Descriptions of actions, such as run or walk can go before or after. I can walk slowly or slowly walk.

"In Spanish pretty woman would be mujer bonita, and you see the similarity of Spanish to Portuguese. Pretty is the same in both languages and mujer and mulher are almost the same. In Italian and French, it's not quite the same, but the French were also influenced by a Germanic tribe, the Franks. In Italian, pretty woman is donna carina, where carina is the modifier pretty, and in French, jolie femme where jolie is pretty. Spain and Portugal didn't suffer as much from invasions after the Romans until the Moors conquered Southern Spain, so their languages suffered fewer influences from others.

"You can sometimes tell where an English word originated by its similarities to the same name in other languages. So avenue in English is like avenida in Spanish and Portuguese and avenue in Italian and French, so avenue is probably Latin in origin. Street is rue in French, rua in Portuguese, via in Italian and calle in Spanish. In Dutch and German, street is street, so the word is probably Germanic in origin.

"The word man in English is man in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, mann with two n's in German, but homme in French, uomo in Italian, homem in Portuguese and hombre in Spanish. Very similar word in all the Romance languages, and mostly identical in the Norse and Germanic languages, so man came from those languages, not Latin.

"I said English stole words from everyone else. They also constantly add words all the time. English speakers make up new words, words that didn't exist a hundred years ago are common now because words needed to be invented for things like computers which didn't exist until 70 years ago, like byte, spelled b-y-t-e, not b-i-t-e like a bite of food. When we make up a new word, because English is such a dominant language in things like business, it becomes a new word in every language. Megabyte is understood almost everywhere where computers are common."

"Since the words sound alike, how do I know if someone is talking about a bite of food or byte on a computer?"

"The context of the other words around it. If someone said 'I just got a computer hard drive that holds four terabytes of data', you know they're not talking about chewing food. If they said something like "that meat was so tough it took a million bites to chew', you know they're not speaking about a computer byte."

"What about words like there, their and they're. How confusing to have one sound for three different words."

"It is confusing, and I admit it's a lot easier when you've grown up with the language. English is difficult because of words like those three. Again, context helps, there, t-h-e-r-e is a place or location, somewhat distant from here. The box is there, in the corner. Hibbah is there, on the bed. Beth is over there; a location or place. Their, t-h-e-i-r, denotes possession by more than one person. Johanna is their daughter. The house is theirs. T-h-e-y'r-e is a contraction of the words they and are. English speakers are also lazy, so instead of saying they are or can not, or you are, we shorten it, contract it. They are in the woods becomes they're in the woods. I can not stand eating peas becomes I can't stand eating peas. You are a lovely, young lady becomes you're a lovely, young lady. You don't, do not, have to use the contraction, but as you become used to speaking it, you will likely do the same."

There was a knock on the door. Glancing at my watch, I saw it was past four.

"Master is here for some sex. Do you want to stay or go?"

"I will stay if okay."

"I do not, don't, care." She smiled.

I opened the door and Master came in. He closed the door and swept me in his arms, nearly crushing me in his grip.

"Beth, I don't know what I would have done if you were the one I had to watch getting raped last night."

He kissed me before I could answer, choking off any response. I melted in his arms. He unbuckled my pants, muffling my moans in his mouth. He got them below my knees and I stood on the legs to pull out of them, leaping into his arms, encircling his waist with my legs. He carried me to the vacant bunk and laid me down, ripping my panties off, thrusting a couple fingers inside my steamy core. I moaned louder. Scrabbling at his belt buckle, I managed to loosen his belt, unbutton the snap and yank down his pants. Already tumescent, I reached inside his jockeys, seeking the steely shaft he had for me. Before I could get them off, I was already cumming, growling deep in my throat at his need and my own.

My contractions easing, I tried to get his trousers off, but they were hung up on his shoes. Fuck. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock, tugging on his shoes, trying to get them off. Before I could get both of them off, he was climaxing in my mouth. I stopped worrying about his shoes, and sucked, swallowing his offering. I continued sucking through the frantic pulsing, working to keep him hard enough to fuck me now we'd both gotten an orgasm out of the way.

Fortunately for me, he was as ready as I was. Master barely shrunk at all afterward and as soon as I knew he wasn't losing his erection, I got his damn shoes and socks off, his pants thrown into a corner, his shirt off. He was trying to unbutton my uniform shirt, but became frustrated and ripped it off as well.

He grabbed my bra with the intent of ripping it off as well. "Don't, you haven't allowed me to keep that many bras. I'll get it."

It was a front clasp and it only took a second to unhook it and throw it off. He bent and suckled my right nipple, then the left, tipping me backward on the bed, my legs spread wide to accept him. He wasted no time in making good his intent, filling me.

As soon as he was inside me, soaking in my fluids, he slowed down, the long, deep thrusts I craved.

Wrapping my legs around him, I pulled against him, trying to force him deeper. Another orgasm built inside me, this one more powerful.

"Master," I panted, "May I have your permission to cum?"

"You ask this time, but not the first?"

"I had no time to ask, sir, It was upon me too suddenly."

"Go ahead, cum if you need to, but not again until I'm ready."

"Yes, sir."

I still tried to hold out as long as I could, to give me more time for the next, as Master would surely last at least ten minutes this time, especially since he'd slowed down. Hibbah had given up all pretense of ignoring us. Both her hands were squeezing her own breasts, in part, to avoid them going lower to masturbate. I managed to hold out for another three minutes or so until I surrendered, gasping in pleasure, calling his title.

He slowed down even more, but rode me harder. The sounds and scents of our rutting filled the cabin. I'd be lucky if I lasted five minutes before I climaxed again. I relaxed my legs, quit trying to drive him deeper inside me, trying to ignore the sweet buildup to the next, drifting towards sub space to give me time.

Master recognized my plan, laughed, and said, "Getting close again, Beth?"

"Yes, sir."

"You like being fucked, even if I do it in front of Hibbah, don't you?"

"I enjoy fucking you, any time, or any place."

"Trying to enter sub space, my love?"

"Yes, sir, and I could if you quit talking to me."

"Which is why I won't. What do you like about fucking me?"

"Everything, Master."

"Be specific."

"I like your hard thick cock splitting me asunder, sir."

"And?"

"How when you kiss me, you steal my breath away, sir."

"Good one." He stole another breath to show he could.

"I love how my nipples ache with desire when you suckle them, sir."

"Mmmm, I see." He suckled said nips and they swelled and ached.

"I love how deep you go inside me, sir."

"Like this?" He slammed against me, getting another millimeter or so deeper, smashing my clit between our pubic mounds. I gasped, close to another cusp.

"Yes, sir."

"What else?"

"I love how fiercely you hold me, sir, as if you never want to let me go." I gasped again. "I love the way to trail your lips across my skin, leaving paths of hot fire." I clenched, so close. "I love the feel of your heavy sack smacking against me." So very close. I panted. Was he close himself? "The way your cock pulses when you fill me with your seed. I love the way your breath catches when you cum, holding it." Was he holding it now? "I love knowing how much you love me, that it isn't just fucking. I love the way my cunt squelches with you in me. I love how you make me feel, how hard I cum."

I orgasmed, a tidal wave of pleasure, clasping him so tightly. He gave another couple thrusts and froze, signifying his own release, mere seconds after I did. The first couple spurts while frozen, then moving again, pumping me full.

"I love how even though I earned punishment for not holding out longer, it was all worth it, Master."

He laughed, stole more of my breath, his lips hard against mine, his tongue insistent. I gave myself fully. He wasn't the only one glad it had been Johanna on shore last night. He turned onto his back, pulling me over him, still joined at the groin, limp with lassitude. We were both breathing heavily. I glanced at Hibbah, who sometime during our fucking, had succumbed to her own desire and was stroking her own sex. No point in embarrassing her with her lack of control. I hadn't had any either. I kissed him again, relaxing my weight on his broad chest.

"It really does seem as if you enjoy everything about our fucking."

"Yes, sir. Every bit. Even the clean up afterward."

His cock shrinking, falling out of me, I moved down to clean it.

"Sixty-nine with me."

"You're going to clean your lowly slave, Master?"

"And enjoy doing it," he said, even as I started to lower my dripping pussy over his face. We spent a lovely five minutes engaged in maid duties. Master's cock doing a slow rise, beginning to fill my mouth.

"Do you have time to fuck your slave's ass, sir?"

"Alas, not now. I'm drafting a report on what happened, and perhaps why. At the very least, unharmed has to mean untouched for the next one."

I moved up again, settling against him, warm and firm.

"It's not your fault, Master. No one expects you to put your crew in danger. It might have happened anyway; we have no way of knowing."

"Logically, I know it's true, but I can't emotionally let go. She was gang raped all night long as we did nothing."

"Despite the make up of your crew, you're not military, you're not police. You were tasked with facilitating her ransom, not saving her from the depredations of evil men. If you'd tried to save her, she might have been killed, plus however many of ours we would have lost. Don't hold the world on your shoulders, Master. You've managed to save seven women from a horrible fate. We know there are other slaves out there. You can't save them all. This is a problem nations need to address as well as the souls of people who do these things."

"You make me feel a little better," he said, another kiss, another stolen breath.

Hibbah gave a strangled cry of pleasure. Master started to look at her and I grabbed his jaw and kept his eyes on me. "Don't look, sir," I whispered. "You'll only embarrass her."

He smiled, his eyes crinkling up at the corners. I kissed him again. "Go finish your report, but don't be too hard on yourself."

We waited until Hibbah had a chance to collect herself. He got up and I helped him dress. "Has Johanna gotten up yet?" I asked, smoothing his wrinkled shirt over his pecs.

"Not yet."

I nodded. "I suspect she needs to move around some, despite any lingering soreness."

"Manuel says the same thing, but she says she can't yet; it's too painful."

"I'll talk to her later. Is she eating?"

"They say she hasn't eaten much yet. A couple bites is all."

"Hibbah, how would you spell bites this time?" I asked her

"B-i-t-e-s."

"Because it was in reference to food. Not so hard to figure out, is it?"

"Not this time."

Master said, "I'll see you both at supper."

"Yes, sir. When will you be giving me my punishment?"

"We'll see. Soon."

He left. Hibbah said, "I will be asking for sex from you at supper."