My Voyage of Submission Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't strike me as submissive," Richard said.

"With anyone other than my Master, I wouldn't be. Otherwise anyone could come up to me and demand I fuck, or sign some damn House bill, or become corrupt and take their money."

"Being submissive is not the same as being wishy-washy or a pushover," I said. "Prior to my submission, I considered myself independent, self-motivated, ambitious, even stubborn. Except for or in spite of my submission, I'm still all of those things. I still want to finish my degree, get a job, progress in my field. I don't want to live off Master. I didn't want a sugar Daddy to take care of me. I don't let other people push me or the people I love around.

"There's a reason I came to your door last night when you had difficulties with your mother. I care deeply for her and don't want harm to come to her, even from her family or friends. I feel very committed to those people who deserve my commitment. That includes my Master, who I love very much, and my sister slaves. Everyone on board that ship feels like family to me. Everyone of the women we've freed are like my sisters. I bleed for what they went through. They didn't choose what happened to them the way I chose my life.

"I think to some extent, and I don't mean this in a blanket way, submissives are partially driven by a sense of service. Sherry is a nurse, Manuel was a combat medic, I want to be a psychologist to help people, Miranda is a representative of the people. I also know a former Army Ranger who's currently a firefighter, and a former seminary student. I know of a police officer, a lawyer, a housewife. One person I interviewed was in submission to a husband and wife both. She slept at the foot of their bed in case either of them needed her. And submission is no reflection on masculinity. Submissives aren't necessarily sissies, though they could be. That's not to say Dominants can't be motivated by service either. Master has done some marvelous things which make me very proud of him." He hugged me and I turned and smiled at him. "In some ways, our bond is perhaps more powerful than marriage is. In return for Miranda surrendering her will to Master, he in turn has to see to her needs as well. He provides for her by proxy what he can't provide himself. She still has sex at his direction, but she has sex.

"Every one of the submissives is having more sex now than they ever did before they became submissive. Miranda told you how often she was having sex. I was a normal student. I'd had seven sexual partners in high school through graduate school before my submission, only four of whom I slept with. I'd never had sex with a woman, hadn't considered it before. But as much sex as I'm having and enjoying now, sex isn't what defines my relationship. It's a wonderful byproduct of my service to Master. All my sex is at his direction and he can give it, or withhold it. I can't masturbate without his permission. I used to masturbate much more frequently before I became submissive. I don't need it as much, granted, because I get other kinds of sex more, but since I became submissive, the only times I've masturbated is for the pleasure of people watching me."

"You mean you'd masturbate in front of everyone?" Marnie asked.

"If told to, I would lick your cunt right now if you and Richard allowed it. Your bodies are still your own. I won't rape you on command. Anything else my Master allows me to do, I do. I mentioned the survey I developed which helps me determine if a person has submissive or Dominant traits. I have standing instructions to provide oral sex to anyone who takes it if they want it. If you take it, the offer extends to you. You can decline or accept as you choose, but the offer stands until Master withdraws it. You don't have plans to withdraw it, do you, Master?"

"No plans," Master replied, smiling.

Jake said, "And no one on the ship gives better oral sex than Beth. It will change your life."

"Amen," Miranda said.

I smiled at them.

"What exactly does my Mother do for you, Joshua?" Alexandra asked.

"You mean beside keeping my Captain happy?" Master laughed. "As you might expect, being married to a congresswoman, almost anything I do would reflect on her. So if I were to say, snap a leash on Beth, and lead her around the mall today, that might cause serious eyebrow raising in Washington. But if I have Lynn lead her around the mall, I might be totally ignored. I get to enjoy the spectacle and any consternation it causes, without any repercussions falling on Miranda. No one can do the same to Miranda, which is why it's nice to have more than one."

"You'd seriously lead someone else around on a leash?" Marnie asked.

"Not me, Lynn. Or you, perhaps."

"Me?"

Master pulled a leash out of his briefcase. "Why not you?" He looked at Alex. "Or you," At Richard. "Or you. I do have three submissives other than my wife, who can''t be leashed for any reason in public. It would be easier if one person did not lead all three as they may have to go in different directions." He pulled out two more leashes. "Our bodyguards have to guard bodies and keep their hands free. I can't have them fiddling with leashes. Lynn has a number of items to purchase today. I can't have her and a submissive trying to head in two different directions. Nothing would get done. You're the best choices, really."

"What would I say to anyone if they said something?" Marnie asked. Interesting, not saying she wouldn't do it, but how it would work if she did.

"Since most people might speak to you in Norwegian, you might not have to say anything. If they do speak English, I guess you could say the truth. The woman on the other end of the leash is a submissive who becomes very sexually aroused at being led around on a leash. Or something simple, like she lost a bet."

"Is that true?" Marnie asked me.

"Which part?" I knew, but I wanted her to say it.

"That you'd be sexually aroused being on a leash?"

"Very true. If I were wearing underwear, they'd be damp. I don't wear any. I frequently feel my arousal dripping down my legs instead. Since Miranda has something dangling between her legs, I'm sure she can too. When our voyage first started in the summer, I was always naked on the ship. I always had a leash with me. If I needed to go anywhere, like the crew's mess to eat, someone had to take me on my leash. I could stop anyone, ask them to take me where I needed to go, and their reward for interrupting what they were doing, was to caress my naked body for a minute. Often, that was enough to stimulate me to orgasm. Punishments were conducted in front of the crew. Often sex was too when I was awarded to someone for a good job. Over fifty percent of my orgasms probably occurred in public, with someone or many someones watching. It was embarrassing, humiliating, but still very arousing.

"As we've acquired the freed slaves, we've had to tone down the public behavior. As they were frequently mistreated in the same way we volunteered to be treated, we didn't want them to feel compelled to do the same things, to go naked, be punished, to have sex with anyone. We moved the lewd activities behind closed doors. It's less arousing to do it that way. With the colder weather, we can't be nude anyway, but when we go to the tropics again, we may be able to. All of our freed slaves now realize what the submissives do has nothing to do with them. They're free to do what they want without consequence. They won't be beaten or harmed anymore. About the only restriction placed on the crew is they can't ask any of the freed slaves for sex. They might still find it psychologically difficult to refuse. Fatima, even though she's now operating the ship and has a submissive of her own, had to ask Edgar on a date. Edgar still wasn't allowed to ask her."

They were all silent. Master handed Alexa a leash. "You seemed to have bonded somewhat with Beth last night. Why don't you supervise Beth today? Francesca is fairly tall, so we'll need someone taller leading her. Richard why don't you take her?" He handed him a leash. "That leaves Belle for you, Marnie. Both Francesca and Belle are in the other car, but we'll park together. Snap your leashes on them and lead them into the Mall. Follow Björn. He knows where we're going."

The three of them looked at each other, but they didn't refuse. It's possible, it still hadn't hit them yet they'd be leading another person around a large urban mall on a leash. It would.

Master had one more trick to play. He pulled three Lushes from his briefcase. He handed one to me and told me to insert it and turn it on. I pulled up my skirt in front of everyone and put it inside me and pushed the button on the tail which allowed it to operate. He handed Alexa the remote for mine.

"This is the remote for the vibrator she just put in her pussy. Feel free to play with it as we're shopping. It's actually quite amusing to watch Beth squirm when you turn it on unexpectedly."

Master handed the other two to Richard and Marnie with their remotes. He leaned back, the picture of calm and cool. "After you've leashed your submissive, tell them to insert this and turn it on, then have fun today."

I jumped when Alexa turned it on. Turning to her, I saw her smiling. I smiled back. She turned if off. No point in killing the batteries before we got to the mall.

I kissed my Master. "Do I need permission to cum, sir?"

He asked Alexa. "Would you like control over her orgasms, Alexa?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can either give Beth blanket permission to cum every time she needs to, or I can give you control. She would need to ask for your permission when she needs to orgasm. If you don't give her permission, and she cums anyway, she'll be punished later. Ten swats for each time she disobeyed."

No point in not educating Lynn's children on what she did all the time.

"I'd like to control them."

"Very well. Beth, ask Alexandra's permission if you need to climax. Obey her in this one matter. Safety and security takes precedence. Do what your bodyguard is telling you over Alexa."

"Yes, Master. I'll do my best to obey."

He kissed me. "I know you will."

******

When we arrived at the mall and Francesca and Belle had donned both their leashes and Lushes, we went straight to the wedding shop for gown fittings. Lynn had chosen a floor length, off the shoulder dress with a snow white bodice, but there were gold threads running through the bottom portion of the dress which made it shimmer as she walked. The bridesmaids' dresses were almost the opposite. They were sleeveless, just with a gold bodice, but below the waist was pure white. They'd had good sizes when they made the dresses. There was very little in the way of adjustments which needed to be made. We could pick them up tomorrow. Master paid to have them delivered instead.

I could try it on without removing my leash, so Alexa left my leash on. She also gave me my first orgasm during my fitting. My seamstress didn't know why I was so fidgety until I asked Alexandra's permission to cum. Thankfully, Alexa did give me permission and I shivered through a most delightful climax, much to my fitter's amusement.

"You're not wearing the leash during the ceremony are you," she asked. She spoke English well.

"That's not up to me," I replied.

"How about the orgasms?"

"Also, not up to me. That will probably be up to the bride. It's her ceremony."

She had a big smile on her face through the balance of my fitting.

All of our freed slaves except Fatima had never been to a mall before. The sheer number of stores and the wide variety of items in them was like magic to them. They kept wanting to explore and they often had to be turned back into the store by our two guards at the doors when they started to wander out. Master told them we'd walk around after our shopping was done.

From the dress shop, we went for lunch at one of the many restaurants. We managed to get three eight seat tables together, but four of the bodyguards had to remain alert, so they had to eat in shifts. I think the eight burly rough looking guys around us kept a lot of people from asking about the three women being taken about on leashes, but one of the waitresses finally asked Alexandra why she had me on a leash.

"It makes her horny," Alexa replied. She had my Lush on when she was asked the question and just after she answered, I had to ask permission to cum.

"You have my permission to orgasm," Alexa said. The waitress watched in awe as I had a nice moaning climax right in front of her.

Sahar, who was also sitting at our table beside me was amused by my orgasm. She'd seen me have lots of them, but never so publicly. She kissed me as I spasmed, surprising both the waitress and Alexa. It made Alexa want to try as well, so she kept the Lush running and as I climaxed again, she kissed me, capturing my moans on her lips.

"Does that feel good?" Alexa murmured against my ear.

"Wonderful. I'll need to use a napkin for more than wiping my face."

Alexandra laughed. "This is more fun than I imagined it could be."

My sister slaves had orgasms too. The signs were subtle; no one screamed in ecstasy, but they were present if you knew what to look for. I did. I'd made each of them cum enough to recognize their pleasure.

After lunch, we went to the maternity shop. Maahnoor and Ateefah both got ten outfits, five for their present condition up through about seven months, five more for the last couple months. James and Henderson had permission to help them find maternity clothes. They didn't know about dressing rooms and Ateefah started removing her shirt to try something on, James stopped her and pointed out the dressing room. They brought several outfits into the dressing room and James had a big smile when he came out after more time than I would have thought to try the outfits on.

Ateefah whispered something to Maahnoor, and soon she was dragging Henry into one of the dressing rooms with some clothes. His smile when they emerged was just as big.

"Did they just have sex in the dressing room?"Alexa asked when Henderson came out.

"I'd guess only a blow job. There's not that much room in one."

"Have you ever done that?"

"Not yet."

Miranda also purchased some maternity clothes, just a couple which played with Norwegian designs which she probably couldn't find in the States but she liked. The next store we went to offered clothes for men and women. All the ladies but Maahnoor and Ateefah were shopping. Lynn told Richard and Marnie to pick out something they liked for the wedding; she'd pay for it. She told Alexa to pick out something for school. Since Alexa refused to unleash me, we picked out several items together and went into one of the dressing rooms. The clerk monitoring the rooms raised her eyebrows when one person led another in on a leash, but didn't speak seeing Jake keeping an eye on us.

I'd picked out one outfit which had a long sleeve white shirt with floral embroidery on the bodice, which went with a jumper that was essentially open on the front to display the shirt embroidery. It had shoulder pieces forming the arms with embroidered stitching on the side hems to complement the shirt and a wide belt with matching colors. I also picked another jumper which was designed to be worn with a plain white blouse. All the decorative stitching was on the jumper bodice which was split to below the breasts. It didn't flop open, but if worn without the blouse, would show a lot of side boob. The other dress I picked out was floor length, black, white and gold in a bold geometric design on the bodice, and what looked like small swaths of black fabric sewn over the skirt portion looking almost like feathers. The bodice had a deep wide cut which wouldn't allow for a bra and would expose a nice portion of breast, nearly to my nipples. I also got some matching wool shawls to wear with the clothes if it was cold outside.

Alexa picked out some traditional Scandinavian sweaters, a dress like my second one and a couple blouses. She quickly noted in the dressing room I hadn't been lying about doing without underclothes. She saw the pink tail of the Lush descending out of my shaved cunt. While I kept the blouses that went with the the two jumpers, I tried them both on without. The first jumper essentially put my tits on a platter and pushed them together.

"Master will like this," I said. My nipples were spiky little buttons on my boobs.

"Would you ever wear them in public?" Alexa asked.

"Any place I wouldn't be arrested," I said.

"I'm going to make you cum and I'm not going to give you permission."

"Okay," I said. I knew it was going to happen some time today. At least I was being warned.

Alexandra turned it on and watched as my arousal notched up and up. Eventually, she took my nipples in her fingers and pinched them lightly. It was all the extra stimulation I needed and I orgasmed for her. She pushed me up against the wall, still cupping my breasts and kissed me hard as I spasmed in her arms.

When it was over, she stepped back.

"Is today the first time you've ever kissed a girl?" I asked.

"Like that, yes. The rest were all friend kisses, pecks really. Nothing like that. I want you to lick me to an orgasm."

"You'll need Master's permission. He didn't grant you full control over me, just my orgasms."

She nodded. "Will he give it?"

"He might ask your mother first, but if she has no objection, he probably will."

"In the store, like the guys got?"

"Likely."

She tied the handle of my leash to one of the clothing hooks. "Wait here."

"Can I try on another of my outfits?"

"No, I want your tits bare."

"Okay."

She left the door to the dressing room open so I stood there quietly. Jake got a thrill out of watching me, bare tits and all, calmly wait for Alexa to return. She came back, closed the door and removed her clothes. "Kneel. Lick me to an orgasm."

"Are you prepared to scream?" I asked.

"I won't scream," she said.

"If you say so."

I made her scream. The sales clerk opened the door to see if someone was being murdered. Instead, she saw my face buried between Alexandra's thighs and hastily shut the door again. I could hear Jake laughing in the background. I continued lapping at her cunt until she had two more, both without screaming. Her hands never left my head until I stood up.

"Do you have some tissues in your purse?" I asked.

She looked at my face, drenched in her juices and nodded breathlessly. She reached in and pulled out a packet of tissues. I used four to wipe my face.

It took her close to two minutes before she could dress, and even then I helped steady her. I tried on my next two outfits, liking both of them. She also liked her clothes, so I purchased everything. Master and Lynn could fight it out if he had a problem with it.

As I paid, I thanked the sales clerk for not making a fuss when she caught us in the dressing room. "Could you do that to me?" She asked. "Make me scream like that?"

"Probably. A lot of the women I pleasure keep a pillow handy in case the urge to scream overcomes them. Alexa didn't have a pillow."

"You've made me wet."

"Welcome to the club."

She smiled while bagging up our purchases. She handed me a business card with her personal number on the back. "If you have time during your trip." Her name was Lisbet, like the book and Movie, 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'.

"We'll have to see."

"Thank you for the show. It's the best day of work I've had in months."

"You're welcome. Remember, Alexa, you were part of the show." Reminding her someone had seen her having sex.

Alex blushed so prettily, I had to kiss her. Master, Lynn and Björn were all grinning broadly when we made our way to them. I showed Master the Sales Clerks card.

"She wondered if we'd be in Oslo long enough to make better acquaintance, Master. She was intrigued by the show."

123456...9