My Voyage of Submission Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you think, Jerry? Any improvement?"

"Worlds of improvement," Jerry agreed.

I whispered to Manuel as Jerry left. "Do you know where Richard will be right now?"

"He'll be in Mistress' room, Beth, waiting for us."

"Makes it easy, doesn't it."

"Yes, it does. Others will be there as well."

"Mistress put a lot of thought into this plan." I raised my voice. "Get your ass in gear, Lying Skank Slut. I need to give you the rest of your spanking, then we need to find Richard. I want you to bend over the the power lift bench."

She meekly did as I requested and I laid the last twenty-five on pretty hard. I think my hand was hurting almost as bad as her ass was. I put the leash on Marnie's collar and we went to Lynn's cabin, ignoring everyone else we met along the way. I knocked and Lynn told us to enter. Richard was sitting on a chair. He looked at Marnie. She looked like what she'd done. Whored herself for two bits a pop. Alexa, Sherry and Lynn were sitting on the bed, holding hands.

"How many men did you fuck, Marnie?" Richard asked.

"Eight."

"How many did you suck?"

"Five, but I did two of them twice."

"How many women did you lick to orgasm?"

"Six, Richard."

"Look at yourself. Your face is covered with cum. Your cunt is encrusted with both fresh and dry sperm. You've got a tail sticking out of your red ass, you're naked and in a fucking collar and a leash. You're a fucking whore, a fucking two bit skanky ass, lying, piece of shit whore."

Marnie looked down at the deck and started crying, real tears, not crocodile. She looked up.

"I know, Richard. I'm sorry. I've been treating you like shit. I'm begging you to forgive me and let me suck your cock. You can cum in my mouth. I'll swallow it. Please Richard. I don't know what Mistress Farber will do to me if you won't let me suck your cock."

"Just like the other five men? You're going to suck me just like the other five men you sucked this afternoon?"

"No, Richard. I'm going to suck you better than any of the other men. You'll get the best blow job I can give. I'll lick your balls. You'll cum so hard. Please, Richard. Let me make it up to you."

"Go ahead. Suck it. If you suck it half as well as Beth did this morning, I'll forgive you. If you don't, I never want to see you again."

She looked at the rest of us, who were waiting to see what she'd do. "Go ahead, Marnie," I said. "You should know what to do by now. Give Richard the very best blow job you can."

She dropped to her knees and crawled across the floor to her husband. She undid his belt, unzipped his fly and lowered his pants to the floor. She almost started sucking his cock, but stopped. She removed his shoes and socks, then pulled his pants off and folded them neatly. She pushed his legs apart and began to copy what I'd done this morning. She didn't do it perfectly, because she didn't know what she was doing, or why, but she spent time duplicating every move, every kiss, every lick I'd used on Richard. After she'd spent ten minutes doing the build up, she lowered her mouth over his shaft, and cupping his sack, bobbed up and down his stiff pole.

It was, I thought, a very credible effort. She even noticed when he was about to cum and leaning back, stroked his cock the last couple caresses needed to get him to shoot his cum all over her face. His hips weren't as far off the chair as I'd brought them. He wasn't groaning quite as loud, but he left a righteous mess on her face. She'd promised to swallow, so she scooped it off her face with her fingers and shoveled it into her mouth and swallowed. It looked like she'd missed some that dripped off her chin and onto her breasts and the floor, but she scooped those few drops as well and licked it off her fingers.

"Was it enough, Richard? Will you forgive me?"

"I'll forgive you, Marnie."

Lynn stood up and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Children, listen up. Beth's survey she gave you helps determine whether or not you have a Dominant or submissive personality. Richard, through no fault or error of yours, you are submissive; possibly the most submissive man on this ship at the moment. Alexandra, you are Dominant, whether you know it or not. In all probability, now you've been exposed to it, you might find it coming out of you more and more. Beth has speculated that it might be part of the reason you and I struggled so much when you were growing up. Marnie, do you have any fucking idea what you are?"

"Aren't I submissive, Mistress Farber?"

"You're submissive to me and probably most other Dominants, but you aren't submissive in the sense Richard is submissive. Do you know what a Switch is?"

"No, Mistress Farber."

"A Switch is someone who goes from Dominant to submissive and back. When exposed to someone like Richard, who's naturally meek and seeking approval, your Dominance comes out. Because you'd never been exposed to Dominance and submission, you didn't know what to do or how to behave. Instead of just ordering Richard to do what you wanted, you'd play mind games with him. Part of this is you were both raised with a certain set of societal expectations. Richard thought he should be the man of the family, the breadwinner, the decision maker, but he is ill equipped to handle those roles. It's not in his nature. This is not a negative reflection on him. It does not make him less than what he thinks he should be.

"As you've seen yourselves, Sherry is a very capable and intelligent nurse, Manuel is a former Navy Corpsman combat medic and Physician's Assistant. Representative Ward is a highly respected member of the US House of Representatives. There's nothing wrong with being submissive. Some people are and some aren't, like being born a man or a woman. I love Richard and don't think less of him because this is true.

"A switch is someone who's Dominant toward more submissive people and submissive to more Dominant people. You may have a preferred role, but you can go either way. Beth believes you tend to lie on the submissive side of the Switch category. When you should have told Richard what you wanted and your expectations, you gave him a false choice, saying it was his decision if something were to happen, but then continued pressuring him to do what you wanted in the first place, leaving an illusion of choice and making him feel he was responsible if he agreed to let you fuck someone else, when he had no choice at all. Here's what's going to happen, and I'm telling you this as your Mistress. I've already proved to you, you'll do whatever I tell you to do because I'm the most Dominant person in this room.

"I spent quite some time with Richard discussing what he wanted out of his life and marriage to you. I would have supported whatever he wanted for himself. He has decided he'd prefer to be your submissive. He'll surrender his will to you much as Manuel and Sherry have to me and Beth and Miranda to their Master, Joshua. But you don't know Jack Shit about being either one. I've showed you what being a submissive is like. Now you need to learn how to be properly Dominant. I don't have time to teach you in the time we have left together. I have too much wedding planning to do before Saturday. Joshua is going to train you, just as he trained me when I started down this path. But, there are certain rules you will comply with as my slave, because that is what you remain. You will be mine as much as Richard is yours.

"Number one, you may take other lovers in the future; your right as the Dominant in this relationship. You won't ask Richard for permission. You'll tell him what's happening, but they will never be anyone who will embarrass or humiliate Richard, like his boss or coworkers, or his friends, or any asshole who wants to shove his face in his submission. You'll need to be discrete and careful. He may watch you fuck other men if he wishes, but you won't force him to watch. In return, you will give him permission to fuck other women once a month, someone who you choose for him. They don't have to be models, but they won't be bag ladies you find on the streets, either. He will try to protect your reputation as you protect his. Number Two, starting tomorrow, you will surrender your mouth, your cunt and your ass to him every day. Just because you're getting the sex you want is no reason to deny him the sex he wants and needs. You can fuck him more than three times a day, but you'll never fuck him less. I don't care if you have a headache, menstrual cramps or what your issues are. If you're not in the hospital, you will fuck him. Richard's sex drive will likely increase as a result of his submission as it has all the other slaves on board and he'll have no difficulty fucking you three times a day.

"Number three, if you decide to have children, the child will be Richard's. You won't fuck any other person and make Richard raise another man's child. Any child will be DNA tested to ensure it's Richard's. If you have a child with anyone else, I will make your life a living hell. I'll make sure some sadistic bastard who loves beating his submissives will be your next Dominant. Number four, Richard will have two safe words, White and Black. If he uses White, you are to use that as a clue something is wrong, and fix it. If he is forced to use Black, see Rule number three for what will happen to you. Number five, you will never punish Richard in any way that leaves permanent marks or scars on his body, or is visible to anyone at his place of employment or in any way causes him public shame or embarrassment. His submission is between you and him and not him and the entire rest of the world. This includes sissifying him in any way, such as making him visibly wear women's clothes. You can decide what he wears under his business suits, but you can't make him wear a dress to his job. He may remove his own collar at work or anyplace which would cause undue harm to his reputation. The same with any other slave jewelry and tattoos. If you have a question about whether something can be allowed, you'll speak to me first.

"Number six, since Alexa is Dominant, more Dominant than you, she will be my surrogate as I'll be out of the country much of the next seven to eight months. As such, she will also be undergoing Dominant training with Joshua tomorrow along with you. She will make periodic visits to your home to ensure my conditions regarding Richard are being met and he's being treated with the same love and respect I give my own slaves. When she comes over, she's in charge. You will provide her with sexual gratification the same as you would any other Dominant. I don't expect to have sex with you in respect for my son, but I could, and I might also make you have sex with my other slaves and husband again, or anyone else I fucking want.

"Today was a taste of what it might be like to be my slave on a daily basis, but I assure you, it would be worse. In line with what I'm saying, you will be one of the prizes for the stripping contest tonight, as you originally planned, but instead of your plan of fucking one lucky winner, you'll be fucking seven. Richard will take your anal virginity first, then the fifth through tenth place finishers will be fucking you in the ass, in order of cock size from smallest to largest. They will fuck you in public, in front of everyone else there. This is to remind you that I own all three holes on your body, and to open you up for regular and frequent anal sex. After each person fucks your ass, you will clean his cock for him as if he fucked your cunt. Beth will show you what you need to do to prepare. Richard said you are an anal virgin as far as he knows, so each of them will fuck you gently enough to start. Manuel will be monitoring your treatment tonight for me, and will stop it if he feels it's medically advisory. Do you have any questions whatsoever about what your life is going to be like?"

"No, Mistress Farber."

"I don't expect you to remember every detail of this conversation. You'll be given copies of the appropriate agreements so you can review and memorize them at your leisure. I suggest the plane ride back to the States as a starting point. I'm changing your name from Lying Skank Slut to simply Slut. You're a disgusting mess, Slut. You may use Manuel and Sherry's shower to clean up and put on clothes again. Sherry brought them from the Captain's cabin. Don't bother with your bra and panties. You won't wear them again on this ship.

"Joshua, Miranda, Fatima, Edgar, and the Captain and I are dining separately tonight, waited on by Pierre. After which we'll be leaving to attend the National Theater. After you dine tonight in the Dining Room with other senior staff members, Beth will prepare you for your ass fucking. Leave your plug in until then. The tail portion can be removed. Sherry will remove the tail before you shower. You'll return to your hotel tonight to get as much sleep as you can, but I expect you to be waiting at the front door to be picked up at 8 AM tomorrow morning for your training to begin. Failure to be on time will result in punishment. Alexa, you can stay here tonight, but you can't spend the night with Beth. She needs to spend time with her sister slaves. Find someone else to fuck or sleep alone."

"Yes, Mother."

"Now get the fuck out so I can get ready for my night out."

"Yes, Mistress," multiple slaves answered, only Alexa not speaking, but her eyes were alight.

******

1...456789