My Wanton Slut Wife: Pt. 01

Story Info
My Wonton slut wife By Ian Allen III.
5.5k words
4.04
22.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the others I knew my wife was a wanton slut when I laid eyes on her, doing three guys at the same time. A guy had worked with told me he and his wife we're swingers. That there was a party Friday night and I was welcome to join them as extra guys were always welcome. Since the men would need more time to recover, whereas the woman are still wanting more.

The building the party was in was a former banquet hall that closed a few years earlier. It was a large room with several smaller rooms that were used for small gatherings. When we arrived, we were directed to one of the smaller rooms that was being used to leave your clothes. There were baskets with lids that could be locked in the keys to the locks and elastics attach so you can keep the key on your wrist or your ankle.

When we moved to the large banquet hall there were about 35 couples and a few single men. Plus, several women who seem to be alone. My friend told me: "All the sex takes place in the smaller rooms off the main room the main room is just for socializing dancing, food and drinks."

On one end I saw the bar beside it was a long table with food. My friend and his wife meet up with two couple and headed to one of the smaller rooms.

I got a drink and mingle through the crowd I saw a couple of people I went to high school with. A guy didn't know came up to me and introduced himself saying: "My wife had a crush on you in high school and I would love to watch you having sex with her in one of the rooms." When he pointed her out and all I could think of was the wish the hell I know she has a thing for me back then.

She was one of those girls' guys had dreams over in high school. I couldn't believe her husband was asking me to fuck her. Being the gentleman that I am I told him: "Lead the way."

First two rooms we looked in were too crowded the third one had an open mattress and we went in.

Her husband handed her a condom she smiled up at me and tossed it aside and told her husband: "I don't want that; he is going to fill me with his cum."

Her husband reminded her: "Honey you stopped taking your birth control pills. What if he gets you pregnant?"

She very sternly told him: "Than you will be a true cuckold."

I would love to say having sex was with her was everything I dreamed of back in high school. But the fact is she was a lousy fuck she just laid there she didn't get into it.

I asked her: "Is something wrong, are you disappointment?"

Her husband answered for her: "No she's just a dead fish she just lays there and whispers fuck me. She only gets turned on if she rides reverse cowgirl and I lick both of you while you're fucking her."

I told him: "I'm not into guys I think I'll pass."

She told him: "Go get us some waters."

When he was gone, she told me: "He is gay I married him because he is rich. He knows if he tries to leave me, I will let it be known he is gay. I have pictures of him sucking cock and being fucked in the ass."

He came back with the water just as I finished fucking her. When I pulled out, he went down on her eating my cum from her pussy.

I went back to the big hall and mingle and I saw a group lined up at the door to one of the rooms I went over to check it out. Two guys came out and two more went in.

It looked like a guy near the front was keeping guys from going in till other guys left. When I got to the front and a guy left and I was able to go in. There was a woman or I should say a girl. She looked about 18 or 19. She was taking guys on three the time.

I asked the guy next to me: "How many guys has she done already."

He told me: "The three in her now makes 15."

I asked him: "Does she do this often?"

He told me: "About once a month."

I asked: "What's the most she's done?"

He told me; "33 and she hopes to break her record tonight."

I replaced the guy who just came in her mouth. As she looked up to see who she was going to suck off next I realized I know her she grew up next to my parents' house. From the time she was 14 she would watch me helping my dad with yard work or panting the house. That type of stuff.

She matured early and at 14 she had the looks and the body of a woman. Being five years older than her she was not somebody I would've ever considered pursuing.

But she is 18 now and legal obviously enjoys what she's doing. When she saw it was me, she said: "Hi Kenny."

I said: "Hi Kelley, you have really grown up."

She then grabbed my cock and started to suck it. I got the best blowjob of my life.

After I came, I checked out what was happening in the other rooms. I soon realized why they liked having extra guys. Many of the women were enjoying two guys pleasuring them at the same time. I saw the guy I worked with wife. She also had two guys one in her pussy, the other in her ass. All the women seem to have one or two guys waiting to have a turn with them.

So back out to the main home I had some of the ribs go to drink socialized a bit and a couple of the women asked me: "Are you bisexual as our husbands enjoyed sucking cock?"

I told them: "No I am not into that."

My mind kept wandering back to Kelley so I went back to the room I saw her in. She wasn't there but they were half a dozen guys there,

I asked one of them: "Where did she go?"

He told me: "She just wanted to clean up a bit and get a drink and she'll be back shortly."

So, I hung around and chatted some more with the guys who are there. She saw me as soon as she came back in the room and walked right up to me.

She told me: "I've had a crush on you since I was 12 years old. I'm hope you're here to fuck me."

I told her: "It would be my pleasure. Do you want me in your pussy or ass? As, I already know you're the best cocksucker in the world."

She told me: "I want you in my pussy."

I was only too happy to oblige. She had me laydown and climbed on top. She leaned forward whispered in my ear, you're going to love how this feels. A few seconds later I could feel somebody shoving their cock up her ass and she was right feeling the cock sliding in our ass while I was in a pussy felt great.

A guy knelt just to the side of my head and she leaned over and started sucking his cock. Watching her earlier was hot. But seeing her sucking a cock not a foot away from my face. While I was in a pussy and feeling another guy's cock sliding in and out of her ass, I was hooked.

I realize she was a nymphomaniac and I wanted her to be my nymphomaniac. After I came in her she pulled away from the guy she was sucking and had me move up to her head so she could suck me clean.

She asked me: "Please stay around, if you need a ride after."

I went to get another drink and my buddy from work grab me and asked: "Do you want to do my wife?"

I told him: "I just came in the girl doing the gang bang. Her name is Kelly, I need a little while to recharge."

He asked me: "How o you know her name?"

I told him: "She grew up next to my parents' house I've known her since she was a little girl. I think I'm in love with her."

He told me: "I know what you mean, I love watching my wife having sex."

It was more than half an hour before I could get it up again. That's when I went back in the room where Kelley was. I had to wait about 15 minutes before I was able to be able to fuck her in the ass.

Because I had already come twice, I would be able to last a long time. After the guy in a pussy came and pulled away. She had me lay down and mounted me reverse cowgirl so her pussy was open for the next guy to fuck her.

I was able to last long enough for two more guys to come in a pussy before I unload in her ass. When I pulled out, she stopped sucking the guy that was in a mouth. Again asking me: "Your still going to wait for her till I'm done?"

I told her: "Yes, I am going to get a drink and something to eat. I'll be back for you to give me a ride."

I knew Kelley was probably going to be a while longer so, I got a drink. Then went to check out the other rooms. I found the guy from work and his wife in a room with four guys. She was the only woman. She was fucking the guys one a at time and after each one would cum in her. Her husband will eat your pussy clean. I found that hard to watch, I wasn't sure it was something I could do.

He called me over and asked: "Do you want to have a go with her?"

I told him: "I don't think I can get it up again. I already came three times with Kelly."

He said: "Kneel by her head and let her suck you to see if she can get you hard. Then you can fuck her for a bit even if you don't cum, you know how good her pussy feels."

She tried her damnedest but she just couldn't get me hard enough to fuck her.

I told her: "Thanks if I come back, I promise I'll fuck your wife then."

I went back to the room Kelly was in, no more guys were watching but she did have three guys who were pleasuring her as she was pleasuring them. There was also one other woman there. As one of the guys came, she would suck them clean. When the guy in her mouth came, Kelly just shared his cum the woman Then the woman and Kelly went down on each other. It was then that I noticed the woman's pussy was dripping cum like Kelly's was. That was a new one for me I never seen two women eating cum filled pussy.

After that she was done for the night. Kelly and I went to the room where everybody's clothes were in the baskets, I unlock the baskets and we got dressed.

The guy from work come in to see if we needed a ride. I told him: "I him I didn't need a ride as Kelley had her car and I was leaving with her."

She asked me: "Where to?"

I told her: "I have a three-bedroom apartment but I have two roommates and they are usually up late."

She told me: "Normally I would say the more the merrier but after setting a record for myself. Tonight, I'd like to just spend the rest of the night with you alone."

When we enter the apartment both Jim and Tim my roommates were in the living room watching TV. They both lit up when they saw I had a girl with me.

I showed Kelley into my room told her: "I'll be right back."

I went out to talk to my roommates: "Her name is Kelly guys and she's not up for sharing maybe another time. "

I went back to the room and Kelly I undressed and got in the bed. I asked her: "Do you want to just cuddle for a while and rest?

She said: "That sounds nice."

We both fell asleep and I wasn't sure how long we had been asleep. I woke up when I felt her sucking my cock.

She said: "I was awake and you were hard, so I just thought I would suck you off. My pussy and ass are still both kind of sore. That was OK with you?"

When I came, she just kept sucking and swallowing. I was gripping the sheets the pleasure was so intense I never had a girl that just kept sucking while I was coming. They would stop and let me finish and then as far as they were concerned it was over. Not Kelly she was determined to get every drop I could produce. After that we went back to sleep with me holding her in my arms

I knew I want her to be a part of my life. I also know if she was to be part of my life, I would have to be willing to share her. Because no man can satisfy her cravings for sex alone.

When we got up the next day both my roommates had already left. I throw on the shorts and a tee shirt and went to the kitchen to fix some coffee. Kelley joined me a few minutes later naked is the day she was born. While we were enjoying the coffee, my roommates came back. They had gone to get donuts and a box of Joe. They were quite surprised to see Kelly naked making no attempt to cover herself.

Jim asked her: "Do you want a donut?"

She took a jelly. As she was eating it, some jelly dripped on to her left tit. She casually asked them: "Would one you like to lick the jelly off my tit."

It was comical watching the two of them pushing each other trying to be the one to suck jelly off her tit.

Tim got to her first and licked the jelly off. Jim said: "That wasn't fair he pushed me."

Kelly said: "You more boy."

She then smeared some jelly on her other tit.

My roommates were like kids in the candy store. Each of them with one of her nipples in their mouth.

After about five minutes of that Kelly asked them: "How would you both like a blow job."

Of course, they both said yes. We moved the living room and they both dropped their drawers and sat on the coach beside each other. She started sucking one while stroking the other. She would alternate back-and-forth between them every couple of minutes. I was now rock-hard again watching her.

I really wondered what I enjoyed more, fucking her, or watching her having sex. It didn't take long for her to make them both cum. After which we all went back to the kitchen for more coffee and a doughnut.

Kelley and I went back to the bedroom and just cuddled. I asked her: "What are you doing now are you working going to school or just hanging out?"

She told me: "I'm taking a few classes at the state college and stripping part time to make money to pay for school."

I asked her: "Is there anybody special in your life."

She told me: "No, I'm not going out with anybody. So far no one is open minded enough to let me be free sexually."

I told her: "I don't know whether enjoyed fucking you more or watching you having sex. If you move in with me, I don't have a problem with you enjoying sex with whoever you want. I just hope to be there to see it happen as much as possible.

Her response was: "Let's get dressed and go get my stuff. I don't have that much I'm renting a room near the strip club where I work. My parents found out I was stripping to pay for school and kicked me out of the house.

If they thought that was bad if they only knew how many of their friends are swingers and I've had sex with. That woman you saw me with last night at the end of the night when we went down on each other is a good friend of my mothers."

So, we got dressed and want to get her stuff. It fit in the three old suitcases she had and a couple of kitchen size trash bags.

Once we got back to my place, I made room in the closet and emptied a couple of drawers for her stuff. Some things she left in the suitcases as there wasn't be enough room for everything.

She asked me: "What are you doing for work."

I told her: "I am an ironworker and just finished my apprenticeship. Now that I have my journeyman book. I can work anywhere in the country that work was plentiful."

We had been together about six months. On one night I got in from work. I told her: "They are looking for guys to work on a big job in Boston. It would last for a few years. I'm thinking of going."

Her only question was: "Will you take me with you?"

I told her: "I won't go without you."

Two weeks later we were in Boston. My mother had a cousin there, who owns what she termed triple decker. As luck would have it the first floor was vacant and she agreed to rent it to us.

The next day I went to the union hall introduced myself to two of the business agents. They asked: "How long have you been an ironworker, what certificates do you have for welding?"

I showed them my certifications for welding from back home and my licenses for operating lifts in my home state, plus my state riggers certification and license.

One of them made a call and within an hour. I was on a job called "The Big Dig".

Being a new guy on the job and new in the area I was nervous. Would I be accepted? Turns out I didn't need to be. In my home local guys talk about how we are a brotherhood. The camaraderie on this job confirmed it.

That night when I got to the new apartment. Kelly was excited to tell me something. I asked her: "What's up?"

She said: "I looked in the Yellow Pages to see if they were any strip clubs where I could work. I also looked for massage parlors that were hiring."

She told me: "I have several prospects and she have five interviews set up for tomorrow. Three strip clubs and two massage parlors."

The three strip clubs all wanted to hire her she picked one and agreed to work afternoons on Monday Wednesday and Fridays.

She told me: "One of the massage parlors is a straight up legit no sex business. The other one was more to my liking. I'm going to work there Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon."

Things are looking good for us both of us had jobs mine had plenty of overtime and in three months my healthcare benefits would kick in. I had health care out of my home local that would cover us for those three months. If I can get Kelly to marry me. Otherwise, she wouldn't be covered.

When I asked her to marry me, she was shocked. I told her: "I love you and I want to be with you always."

She told me; "I never want to have kids."

I told her" "I don't have a problem with that, I just wanted you to be my wife. I accept you for who you are. I know no one man can ever satisfy you sexually. You need and crave sex, I'm all right your extra sexual activities just never do it behind my back."

The following week we were married. It was a simple ceremony at city hall.

Two weeks later I got off work early. A couple of the other guys I was working with and I, went to a club on Lagrange Street in an area I learned was called the combat zone. This happened to be the strip club Kelly was working at. As luck would have it, we got there just before the afternoon and night shifts, we're changing up.

We had a table near the stage, the girl on stage was Kelly. She spent extra time dancing in front of our table. The guys loved her we only got to see her last number of her three-song set. She was fully nude when we sat down. When the song ended, she went backstage,

One of the guys said: "I hope she's going to be coming out again."

I told him: "No such luck she's off, that was her last set."

He asked: "How do you know that?"

I told him: "Because she's, my wife."

He said: "No fucking way that girl is way out of your league."

The look on their faces when Kelly was dressed and came back out walked over to us, tipped my head back and kiss me full on the mouth. The look on their faces, was as they say 'Priceless'.

Kelly set my on lap put an arm around my shoulders. About a minute later the bouncer came over and told Kelly the manager wanted to see her. She got up and followed him to the office.

Couple of minutes later Kelly came back with the manager. He said to me: "If you're going to get that friendly with one of the girls you going to have to pay for the privilege."

I told him; "She happens to be my wife, if you don't like it. Then you've got a problem."

He turned to Kelly and said: "You planned this ahead of time if anybody said anything. The guy is to say you are married."

I said to him: "I said that because we are married."

I pulled out my wallet and pulled out a picture. The picture showed Kelly and I side-by-side she was holding A bouquet. On either side of us was her cousin and her cousin's husband. They were witnesses for the wedding.

The guy looked at the picture and then said: "How do you know the two people in this picture?"

Kelly said to him: "The woman is my mother's first cousin which makes her my cousin and the man is her husband."

To manager's attitude took a 180 and he said: "I'm very sorry for this misunderstanding."

He was speaking directly to Kelly and said: "Please tell Don Memo that I had no idea you were related to him."

He then went back to the office.

I said to Kelly: "What was that about?"

She said: "I have no idea my cousins' husbands name is Dominic."

One of the guys from the job Said to me Don Memo is a very powerful man in this city. Low level guys like the manager of this club do not want to be on his bad side."

I asked: "Are you saying he is in the mafia?"

He said: "No, he is a guy that is respected and you don't want for an enemy."

12