My Wanton Slut Wife: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our drinks and invited the guys to come back to our place.

When we got there the guys and I went to sit in the living room. Kelley brought in beers for us. I told her: "The guys were disappointed they only go out to see the end of your routine. They had hoped that you were going to be coming out on stage again."

She said: "I can fix that."

She went over to where I had a record player set up and went through my 45s. She selected three and put them on the turn table to play.

When the first record started the play, she started doing her routine as the third one started, she removed her bra. 30 seconds later her panties were gone and she was no dancing nude in front of us.

When she finished dancing, she surprised the guys. They expected her to get dressed. Instead, she said down between them on the couch. They're even more surprised when she started feeling the crutches.

They both looked at me with kind of worried looks. I said to them: "My wife is more woman than any one man can handle. I like to keep my wife happy. So, if you want to help keep her happy takeoff your clothes and let's head to the bedroom."

For the next three hours she's fucked and sucked the three of us, till we just couldn't get it up any longer.

One of the guys said: "I have to leave as my wife will be wondering where I am."

I told the other guy: "You are welcome to stay."

Which he did. We ordered some takeout. When I it came Kelly answered the door naked. And I delivery guy was shocked when she opened the door.

I asked her: "Did you give him a tip?"

She replied: "Not yet."

Then I heard her ask him: "Which would you prefer, a hand job or a blow job?"

He told her: "I have three more deliveries I just don't have time, but thanks for the offer."

After we ate and put the leftovers in the fridge. The three of us headed back to the bedroom. Kelley had him lay on the bed on his back. She moved over him in a reverse cowgirl position. She had me give him a tube of KY jelly.

I told him: "Lube her ass and your cock."

When both were well lubed, Kelly grabbed hold of his cock and guided in her ass. She laid back on his chest.

I told him: "Don't move, you are going to love this."

She motion me over, I knew she she was ready for me to fuck her with his cock was in her ass.

When I started fucking her, he said: "Fuck, that feels fucking amazing."

I wasn't even stroking her pussy yet. Just sliding my cock in her. The sensation he was feeling from me fucking her. He shot his load in Kelly's ass.

After that we took showers to freshen up and went back in the living room to watch some TV.

About an hour later he said: I need to get going."

I told him: "I'll see at work tomorrow."

Next day at work I pull them both sides and told them if they keep what happened yesterday to themselves. Or we're not going to be doing it again.

Two weeks later one of them came up to me and said: "My best friend is getting married and I'm supposed to set up the bachelor party. Is it possible that your wife might be interested in being the stripper? Also if she can get another girl to strip too, I can pay them 500 each."

I told him: "I'll ask her and see what she says and let you know what know tomorrow. Are there going to be any other Ironworkers there?"

He said: "No, the others are guys I went to school with. I'm the only one who is an Ironworker."

I told him: "OK."

That night I told Kelley about it. She said: "I'm game and I have gotten friendly with one of the other girls at the club. She's just like me and needs lots of sex. The girl's husband is like you and enjoy sharing her."

I'll said to her: "Do you have her phone number? Can you call and talk to her and see if she's willing?"

She told me: "I'll call the club and see if I can get it."

She called and got the number. Twenty minutes later she told me: "She's in and looking forward to doing it. She asked me about sex. Are we expected to suck and fuck any of them?

I told her: "That didn't come up, I'll find out tomorrow. All he said was you doing a strip show and if you could get a second girl."

Kelly said: "She told me she has done this before. With another girl from the club. They stripped then did a girl-on-girl show, after which the sucked and fucked the guys for cash."

I asked so she turns tricks on the side?"

Kelly laughed and said: "No, it was the other girls brother in-law's bachelor party. All the money that was collected for the sex. They gave to the newlyweds. To help pay for the honeymoon."

She told me: "Yes, she and I talked about doing that. The only thing is, we don't want any body to know we are giving the money to the groom, till we do it at the end of the night."

I laughed and said: "So you will be a paid whore that doesn't technically get paid."

She said: "You and her husband will collect the money. No one will hand either of us any money. Both of you need to be where we can not see you getting the money. That way if the cops come, we can say we didn't know people were paying to have sex with us. You can say you were only being paid for us to give guys a private show."

In bed later after we fucked three times. She asked me: "What got you so frisky tonight?"

I told her: "The thought of guys paying to have sex with you."

She smiled and said: "You do know guys are paying to have sex with me every Tuesday and Thursday at the massage parlor."

I said: "I thought it was only happy ending hand jobs."

She told me: "No, honey it is that and blow jobs and fucking."

I asked her: "Do you ever do any massages with the clients?"

Kelly told me: "Some times. Mostly they want us nude and sucking them hard. Some just want to get off in our mouths and others want to fuck us. Others want a massage and a hand job. Every guy has to wear a condom, even for a hand job. If we get caught not using a condom we get fired."

I asked her: "Ever get any black guys?"

She said: "So far two, only both wanted massages and hand jobs."

The next morning at work, I pulled the guy aside and told him: "Kelly said she will do it and has another girl to do it with her."

He said: "That's great, it takes place in two weeks."

I asked: "Where is it taking place?"

He said; "One of the guys owns a function hall. It will take place there."

I asked him: "What is the layout of the place? One big room or are there smaller rooms as well? How many guys will be there?"

He responded ":What's with the third degree?"

I told him: "My wife said, for just a strip show, the money is ok. If you want more than that, like girl-on-girl action, that would cost extra, having sex with the groom, extra.

Then if the guys want to have sex with my wife and the other girl, that would cost each of the guys extra. By the way the other girls is married also. Her husband and I will both be there.

We will collect the money from the guys to have sex with our wives. Each girl needs to have a room for the sex. That way your friends don't know who did what."

He said: "There will be sixteen guys that I know are going. I am waiting to hear from about six others. There are three smaller rooms off the main hall.

If they do the girl-on-girl and both do the groom. Another five hundred each. How much for the guys to have sex with them?"

I had already asked Kelly about that. I told him: "A blow job is fifty and a fuck is seventy-five. Half and half is one hundred. Anal is one twenty-five. Condoms are required unless the guy has a clean STD test dated that week. Then he pays an extra fifty. How does that sound?"

He said: "I will talk to the guys and let you know tomorrow."

Part 2 The Party in a few days

12