All Comments on 'My Wasteland Angel Bk. 01'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hot_oral_pleasure4youhot_oral_pleasure4youabout 4 years ago
a really gorgeous story....

..just hope you will you will publish your second part soon!

Couldn't stop reading it!!! My compliments and best regards!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely done

I think your work is well written. The story is captivating, and your characters are well liked. I look forward to more of the story, and want a happy ending. Thank you.

Jb423Jb423about 4 years ago
Well done

Usually not a fan of longer stories but this was amazing. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story!!

Looking forward to more! Thank you!!

maxx308maxx308about 4 years ago
Very good

You warned us you didn't know when you would post the next part. I hope it will be soon as I would love to read it all.

Thanks for sharing this part of your novel.

MistySunrise_69MistySunrise_69about 4 years ago
Great story, looking forward to more.

The setting is a lot of fun and has loads of potential. The characters are really engaging and I can't help but love them.

Now for some criticism; you shift tenses constantly and it makes me want to rip my hair out. Just stick to past tense as if the character is writing about what happened in a journal.

On a more personal note, I really hope that Gabriela gets over her bullshit quickly because the way she treats Willow is cruel and immoral and makes my skin crawl.

MistySunrise_69MistySunrise_69about 4 years ago
Great story, looking forward to more.

The setting is a lot of fun and has loads of potential. The characters are really engaging and I can't help but love them.

Now for some criticism; you shift tenses constantly and it makes me want to rip my hair out. Just stick to past tense as if the character is writing about what happened in a journal.

On a more personal note, I really hope that Gabriela gets over her bullshit quickly because the way she treats Willow is cruel and immoral and makes my skin crawl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yo

This is such an amazing story but you’re going to ruin it if you introduce current politics and discussions about skin color of humans when there are orcs and mutants around. Categories like white and latina don’t make any sense in a post apocalypse scenario. It severely breaks the immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!!!

Can’t wait !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a delight to read!

once I started, I had to finish it all the way to the end. The sex was very satisfying, and I really am rooting for Gabby and Willow.

I think the coming conversations about whether Willow is a man or a woman to Gabby are....well, they ain't gonna be fun. But I also can't wait for this pair to (hopefully) come out the other side stronger together than before.

Keep up the good work! ^^)/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Hope You Finish This Story

Good story I hope you finish it.

Mangycat61Mangycat61over 3 years ago
Great story

I hope you write a part two to this tale and a 3 and 4. I really loved the characters and story. It would be a shame to not have a follow up.

shinyfanshinyfanabout 3 years ago

Oh boy! This story really need to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and characters. Please continue!

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 2 years ago

Amazing story! I know you warned us about stopping suddenly, but I am hooked!

Please continue!

Cheers...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer