My Wasteland Angel Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan out my appreciation and encouragement. "Guhhhrrr. Mmmm. Gabby."

This spurs her on. She grips the shaft hard in both hands, one above the other, and squeezes, forcing a grunt from me. "GUH!" She grins. Holding my cock steady...she leans down and kisses the very tip. A heartbeat later she slides the engorged head through her lips enveloping it in her warm wet mouth. Her eyes widen as she feels my hard member swell and harden even more. Her lips were wrapped tight around me, just a tad under the knob, and she begins to suck. Her tongue lapping steadily along the underside.

"GUHHHHH!" I sigh as I grip her neck. "GUHHH! Gabby!"

She slowly brings herself up. Sliding her lips over my dark swollen glans to end in a kiss at the very tip top of it. She pushes down again, going down just a bit more. I could tell she wouldn't be able to take too much of me, but she was doing just fine. "Mmmmmm." She hums. Still holding the shaft in one hand she brings her other down to cup and fondle my balls. She starts to move her head up and down, keeping a steady suction as she moved. Her rhythm was a bit herky jerky, fast down and slow up, but it was simply magnificent.

Joyful gleaming brown eyes would occasionally glance up at me. Obviously happy to see my enjoyment of her oral skills. I allow my every pleasure play out across my face. Rolling my eyes, parting my full lips, eyebrows up and pushed toward each other, and long breaths escaping my mouth. Though her wide mouth was full of my cock I could see her smile in her pretty eyes. I rub her neck under my hand, it strikes me that in the green glow of our shelter that our skin colors didn't look all that different.

I try to sit up, to move our activities to the next phase, but she brings her hands up to push me back again. She slurps up off of my dick and takes a gasping breath. "No. No Willow, you're hurt. Just...let me." She looks back down at my big hard meat and bites her bottom lip again. She was nervous.

Crawling up my body she rubs her stomach and chest over mine, my organ pressed between our sliding bodies. She crawls right up onto me, her shins resting on my hips in the crooks between my abdomen and thighs. Her hands gripped my shoulders as she looked down at me. Yes, she was nervous, but in the heat of her passion she was being drawn inexorably toward the inevitable. She brings herself higher, kneeling up to give me space below.

I spit on my hand then reach down between her legs to slather my end. I then grab my cock round the middle and slide my hand up to the top. I direct it toward Gabreila's sweet slit and shift around until I feel my tip make contact with her wet opening. Her mouth is open and her breathing is heavy as she readies herself. I look at her and give her a little nod.

She swallows hard...then carefully lowers herself down. I flex myself to provide her maximum rigidity. I feel myself push against her pussy. Nothing happens. She lets down more weight and I push back against her. Just the very tip had made its way in so far. I see a determination on her face as she lets her legs relax even more. She was as wet and ready as she could be for me, I regret not taking the moment to taste her before we got to this stage. She continues to try...but to no avail. There is a moment when we both were genuinely worried I might not fit.

It is then I feel it. I feel her open up to me. Her womanhood blossoming out for my advancing cock. Slowwwwly she slides down onto me. To say hers was the tightest hottest honey pot I'd ever experience would be an understatement. It was...perfection.

I groan a long low moan at the bliss of it. "Ughhhhhhhhh!"

On her beautiful face however...I only see pain. Her face was flinching, screwing up in obvious intense discomfort. I am reminded once more of her permanent virginal state.

Reaching up I caress her soft sweaty cheek. I look at her with worry. "Gab...riela."

She whimpers through her huffing breaths. "I'm okay...ow...I just..." She forces herself lower, forcing my penetrating member through her hymen. I see her eyes flare open, her mouth wide and round as she gasps out. "OW! OHHH! OW! OWHHHH!"

"Gabby!" I gasp in both pleasure and worry.

She sits down even lower, more than half of me inside of her now. "OWWW!" She cries.

Leaning down she wraps her arms around my neck and grabs me with all her strength. "Uhhhhhh..." She whimpers. "...hold me...just...just...just...hold me Willow. Just hold me."

I throw both my arms around her and hold her tight. We cling to each other with all we had. I sit still and allow her to do what she must. I worry this might not be possible in the end. I wonder if I should pull her off of me. I decide that I must let her lead the way.

Slowly I feel her begin to relax, both in my arms and around my sex. She buries her face into my neck and I feel as she consciously works to control her breathing. Forcing herself to take long calm steady breaths. The breaths begin to become more natural, a more effortless flow in and out. She relaxes more and sinks another inch lower. She gives me a tender kiss to the neck before sitting up once more to look at me.

Her face still showed signs of struggle, but it was so much better than before. With the back of my fingers I stroke her delicate chin. I gasp. "Gabby...okay?"

A soul warming smile brightens her damp flustered face. She nods. "I'm okay. Thank you. Whooo...you're...you're kinda big Willow."

I continue to caress her gently. "I'm sorry." In all my years I had never regretted being hung, but in this moment I would trade it in an instant for something more to Gabriela's liking.

She kisses me. "Don't be sorry." She then whispers with oddly distant tone. "It's just how God made you." She leans back into me, her heading coming to rest on my shoulder. "Go slow...please."

She allows her shins to finally slide form my hips and plant down on the ground to either side of me. I kiss her hair, allowing myself a long inhale of her intoxicating natural aroma. Continuing to hold her tight to me, her stomach and breasts pressed fully into mine, I very gradually begin to move my hips in a short slow thrust.

"Ummmm!" She moans into me shoulder.

I pull back, then carefully thrust up once more. Then again, and again, and again. I can feel every detail of her exquisite gripping pussy as I am forced to take my time with her. As I continue I eventually feel her relax herself even more. Her groans of endurance and effort were making way to breathy sighs of passion.

She suddenly gasps. "Oh God! Willow! Ohhhhh God! You feel...good. Ohhhh."

For the first time I start to feel her move with me now. Her body flexes and rhythmically contorts atop me we begin to move as one. Resting her elbows on my breasts she grips my shoulders to either side of my neck. Her eyes make contact with mine...and we gaze. We gaze deeply into each other as the rhythmic flow of our lovemaking steadily increases. I see within her something I could not describe, something words simply failed to make sense of.

"Gabby!" I moan.

"Willow!" She echoes.

It is not long before I see and feel her rising passions nearing a crest. She rides me with a greater urgency. Her face twists and contorts, this time in pleasure instead of pain. Her sounds, her movements, her expressive brown eyes all telling me she was close. Her wet pussy getting noticeably more so. My good hand runs over her small svelte body. Feeling her soft gentle curves and smooth unblemished flesh and perfectly shaped ass and tender titties. She sighed, loving the feel of my hand on her.

With a growing blissful look of confusion she cries out. "What...what's happening!? OH GOD! What's happening!?"

Despite her confusion she allows her body to just continue to go with the flow. I am at first concerned but it soon dawns on me that she may have never had an orgasm before! A joy filled me as I realized that I would be the first to give her this precious gift. I keep on doing what I was doing. Moving and keeping pace with her as she needed me to as she rode me faster and faster.

It hits her like a bolt of lightning. Her eyes go wide as saucers, her mouth forms a big round O. There is a moment of silence. Then just as suddenly her eyes go closed and her tense body unleashes. High soft moans of ecstasy erupt from her as her light slender body bucks and shudders against me. The wet sounds of sex that filled our home took on a slipperier wetter tone as she goes off.

"OHH! OHHHH! OHHHHH!" She moans.

"Look...at me." I rasp.

She manages to get her eyes half open. She stares into me as she rides the crest of her sexual bliss for a long powerful experience.

"Ohhhhh Jessssus! Willowwwww!" She cries as she rides the peak of her fleshly pleasure.

As I feel her come down the other side I slow my motions and pull her in for a hard deep kiss. She whimpers jubilantly into my mouth as she eagerly returns it. I feel her body go slack and fall down fully on top of me. She hums with a soft sound of utter contentment.

Seizing the opportunity I wrap my arms around her and spin her down to the ground, I stay inside her as we move. We end with me now on top, my big breasts hang heavy between us. She wraps both her legs around the small of my back and hooks her feet together. Even as she moans she grabs my tits and pushes them up to her mouth, I arch my back to aid her. Sucking and licking my nipples as she squeezes them repeatedly in her tiny hands.

I give her a short time to ride out her fading climax before I start to go again. Knowing she could take me now I let myself open up on her more. My fiery Orcish nature coming to the surface. I growl and grunt as I plunge into her tight little cunny. Maybe for the first time in her life I introduce her to they unbridled joys of unbridled FUCKING. Raw, basic, instinctual, animal...fucking.

"GRAWWHHH!"

I snarl as my pace increases. I pound into her with abandon. Her eyes meet mine with a softer, more submissive, yet equally powerful intensity to my own. She was with me. My equal partner in this crude rough coitus. I grasp at her hungrily. I feel her slender fingers rake and claw at my back, her wrapped legs inviting me and pulling at me.

She cums again yet through clenched teeth she groans. "YES! YES! YES WILLOW! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! UHHHHHHHH!"

Had I not been injured I would have given her everything I had. As it was I do my best, which was still a lot. I slam into her over and over, ramming her body hard down into the ground again and again and again. The previous wet sounds were now a fast loud clapping beat as I pounded her as hard and as fast as I could.

As her climax begins to abate I feel mine rise. I keep right on at full speed. She could sense it coming and bucked her hips as powerfully as she could up against me as I thrust down into her.

Through gasping huffing breaths she cries out. "Inside...inside...inside...inside me...I want you inside...look at me baby...look at me. Look at me!"

Our eyes locked once more as I I do as she wishes. I do what comes natural.

I plunge to my absolute maximum. Burying myself completely inside this woman whom I treasured so dearly I let the rapture take me. My climax bursts forth inside of her as I howl in euphoric joy. "GAOWWWWW!" My throat feels as it is tearing itself apart but I do not care.

Somehow I manage to keep my gaze connected with hers. She looks upon my orgasmic expression as if into the face of God. Her beauty was beyond compare. As my throbbing pumping cock pulses inside her she says in whispered awe. "I...feel youuu! I feel youuuu!"

I had had sex many times...but nothing came even close to this! There was so much more than just the physical happening right now, so much more.

It is an flashing blinding instant and a heavenly eternity all at once.

At some point I feel my conscious mind slowly return to me as my moment of elation fades to a gradual end.

I collapse down on top of her. Allowing her to take my full weight. She doesn't seem to mind a bit. Her legs relax but her arms hold me close. She strokes my soaking wet back. Both of us were gasping for air and covered in sweat from our exertions as well as the peaking midday heat.

We hold onto each other with gentle hands in the permeating afterglow of our carnal union.

Part 21:

I slide down to my right side, feeling every inch of me as I slide out of her gooey yet tight gripping pussy. She gasps as I exit her. I wince as I settle down beside her on my injured side. She turns with me and shifts herself into me, I envelop her in my embrace. Despite the heat we hold onto each other, the silence only broken by the sounds of occasional soft kisses.

We are silent a long and happy time as we simply glorify in this glowing new connection. Gabby was the first to speak. "Oh Willow. Ohhh, I didn't know it could be like that. Wow."

I kiss her forehead and give her a squeeze.

She nuzzles into me even more. Once more we lay quietly and just savor each other's company.

In the end I am forced to move. With a grunt of pain I roll off of my injured right side to lie flat. Gabby sits up and looks at me with concern. "Oh, that must have hurt! I forgot."

I smile up at her. "It's okay. Worth it."

She gives me a sweet grin back again. "Let's clean up then I'll change your bandages." She bends forward and looks down, running a finger up her slit she watches a sticky rope of cum mixed with her own womanly sap stretch between her digit and her sex. She lets out a light laugh. "You came so much! Jeez!" She sighs happily once more. "Oh Willow that was amazing."

I reach out and gently stroke her slick sweaty back.

"Good thing...I can't get pregnant." She says in a soft distant voice. She shakes her head and smiles once more. Reaching over she gives one of my big breasts a playful squeeze. She shoots me a wink and a giggle. For a second I am hopeful we were about to go again but she instead turns to go collect the jug of water. I lay admiring her slender tanned nude body as she went. She squats just past the shade of our tarp and cleans herself down below.

She takes up a couple rags to use as wash cloths and returns with the jug. I sit up to face her. Together we wet the rags and oh so affectionately begin to clean the sweat and grime off of each other's flesh. At first I grope and clutch, trying to signal my interest in more, but with gentle pushes and movements Gabby signals to me that she is done for the time being. I could understand. I'd fucked her pretty hard, taking her to places she had never been before. Combine this with my prodigious endowment...yeah, she needed some time to recuperate. That was okay, this slow tender cleaning was absolutely delightful.

Neither of us could remove the wide smiles from our faces. I wipe the wet cloth down over her chest and across her breasts, sure to get in under them, as she does the same to me. We keep glancing into each other's eyes. Giggles and grins and bashful blushes aplenty. We were down right giddy on one another. My heart sang with a new blossoming joy.

Feeling her soft delicate flesh run under the cloth only magnified this incredible feeling between us. I touched her like nobody I had before. There was lust and desire in my stroking hand, but also a reverence. I treasured this woman deeply. I can see in her face and feel in her hands emotions that were a mirror for my own.

With Gabriela's help I re-wet the cloth and continue. Caressing and washing her slender legs with utmost attention. As I finish with her adorable perfect little feet I can't help myself. Grabbing one ankle I pull her foot to my mouth and give her wiggling toes a slurping suck. I jut out my underbite and tickle the soul with one of my tusks. With a squeal she laughs and squirms. I don't let her go, instead I amp up the toe sucking.

"He he he! Willow!" She cries out in whimsical protest. "He he he he he!"

She lays back and grabs onto the calf of my good leg with one arm. Still wriggling and giggling she starts to tickle the soul of my foot hard. I burst out in a laugh and her ankle slips from my grip. We are both laughing as she pops up and launches herself toward me. I catch her in my arms and we roll to the earth, dirtying ourselves again in a big entangled laughing mass.

Her dancing brown eyes look at me joyfully as I lean over her looking down. She looks up and says. "Willow! I lo..."

She stops herself, her giggling coming to sudden stop. For an instant I swear I see something else in her eyes. Panic? She blinks. "I...I should change those bandages."

My heart skips a beat as I realize what she had been about to say. I go to say it myself but she quickly brings up her hand and gently presses her fingers to my lips. "Don't." She says.

I reluctantly let her up. We take a welcome drink of water then finish cleaning one another. It is silent for a time but before long the old talkative Gabby surfaces. She runs her hands over the hard knots of muscle up and down my back and shoulders. "My goodness you're built!" She begins, and from there she just gets to talking in that way of hers.

She transitions straight from cleaning me to carefully removing my old bandages. Looking down at the gradually revealed flesh I see the angry red burns and various sized speckled wounds from shrapnel. Once more I breath a sigh of relief and thank...thank my luck...that the wounds weren't more serious than they were. Everything looked as it should. She had done a damn good job patching me up. When she unwraps my hand I give it a few test movements, flexing my fingers then releasing them in slow deliberate motions. The burned skin hurt and I could feel it had taken a hard impact, but like my ankle nothing seemed to be broken.

Very carefully and with obvious knowledge of what she was doing she uses most of the remaining supplies to treat my wounds and burns. The bandages she applies are less than last time. A big one along my side and one wrapped around my forearm. This time she leaves my thumb and fingers free.

As she finishes up I finally ask the question that had been gnawing at me. I reach out and stroke her neck, my hand coming to rest on her shoulder. "Why? What...changed?" I croak.

She shakes her head. "Gabby realized she is a dum dum, that's what changed. Gabby is learning that Gabby didn't know anything about anything." She tries to turn away from me and change the subject.

I hold her shoulder. "Tell." I whisper.

She kisses me. "You'll be angry."

I shake my head. I couldn't imagine being angry with my savior. "Please." I ask.

She clears her throat. She begins to speak, a hesitance in every interval. "Yeah...if we're going to...I should really... Um...well...first of all, Padre Diaz was right. He was always right. Always. He is such a wise man. I was a fool to doubt him." I look at her with concern, I wasn't sure I liked where this was going. "If...if he says I'm..." Her voice cracks, but she her face and body showed a strong resolve. "...I'm a mutant. Then...I'm a mutant. I'm a mutant. I...am a...mutant." She says it again and again, as if trying to drill it into herself. "That's...not so bad...right?" She looks to me.

"Mutant...good." I reply. I was happy she had accepted the truth, but I wasn't so sure this was a healthy way to come to it. To her mind she'd just been locked out of her eternal reward by admitting those words. I couldn't imagine how she was feeling right now.

She nods and gives me a bittersweet smile. "I'm a mutant. I...I should be with a mutant. It was a sin to be...to be with a human man." I was wondering why she thought I would be mad at what she was saying when she then continues on to the touchy part. "And uh...Leviticus." She says falteringly.

Leviticus? What the fuck was that?

She goes on. "I was thinking...about what I did for you...with my hands. Um..." She takes on a different sounding voice as she rattles off some quote. "If it is an emission of semen, the man must bathe his whole body in water and will be unclean until evening."