My Wedding Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers

"Sorry grandma," I stammered, instinctively covering my boobs with my hands. I know, it was a strange reaction as in most circumstance I LIKE to be seen naked but with my grandmother it was different.

Grandma stepped back a step and just shook her head. "Nothing I haven't seen before honey," she assured me, "Nothing I haven't seen before..."

With that I slipped back into the bedroom and closed the door partially behind me. It felt odd to be in a bedroom with the door shut, even when it wasn't shut tightly. Still, I respected my grandmother's feelings and I knew she didn't really like it when people ran around naked in her house. When my dad was with me we made it a point to always put on a robe or a shirt or something to be a little modest. Even when we started sharing the same bedroom after he started fucking me, nothing was actually said about it although I noticed the first few times my grandmother didn't seem too thrilled about it even though she never brought up the subject or discussed it.

Still feeling tired, I lay back on the bed with my head on the pillow and my legs stretched out and spread open. Even though the air-conditioning was running, my grandmother didn't keep the house exactly cold and so the ceiling fan was running at mid-speed. The air the fan was blowing my way felt so good against my hot bare skin.

I closed my eyes and started to remember the last time I'd slept in this bed but then my dad had been with me. He had woken up first and by the time I awoke he already was spooning with me and had his finger up my pussy while his hardened incestuous dick was trying to push its way between my closed thighs - without much success I might add. I didn't even say good morning but just lifted my leg enough for him to get his dick up against my waiting pussy. I felt his fingertips push the smooth head into my already wet pussy and then the thrust of him against my bottom as he pushed himself deep inside of me. Silently my dad fucked me; it was as if I was still asleep and he didn't want to wake me. Of course I WAS awake but neither of us wanted to spoil the moment. Eventually he came in me and as he flooded my pussy with his sperm he put his arm around me and pulled me in tightly against him, his hand covering my boobs and squeezing it as he thrust deeply as each load of cum was left in me. When he had finished, he left the room, still without saying a word as I laid there and drifted back to sleep once more with a smile on my face.

Oh yeah, it was working! The memory of my dad's thick dick in me together with the light touch of my fingers on my swollen clit and wet pussy was working its magic on me and before long I was cumming once again on my grandmother's bed.

With THAT out of my system I headed back again to the bathroom, still naked but my grandmother was out of sight this time. The shower felt good and after I dried my hair and did my makeup I went back to the bedroom to get dressed. I'd bought a new dress just for the shower - a black sundress with large red roses. The spaghetti straps were so thin as to be almost not there and it came down to about the mid-thigh region - low enough to keep from offending the Victorian sensibilities of my grandmother's friends but high enough to bare some leg. A pair of simple black heels rounded it out. While a bra was out of the question in this type of dress, I DID choose a black thong. Again, this was going to be worn in front of a bunch of women two to three times my age so it wasn't like I was trying to show off anything.

I headed to the kitchen where my grandmother had breakfast ready. She took a long glance at my dress and for moment I thought maybe it was just a hair too short but then she smiled and nodded her approval. Again, she wasn't exactly a prude and I'd seen some old photos of the outfits she allowed my mom and her sister to wear that made this dress look positively conservative. We carried our cereal bowls out to the back deck and sat around the round glass table. I noticed the cars were back in the driveway next door which meant people were home again.

Not long after we'd sat down I heard the door open next door and out walked this simply stunning teenage girl. Trying to keep my eyes from bugging out of my head, I couldn't help but think, "Damn, could this possibly be the same girl I use to baby-sit when I stayed over so many years ago?"

"Maggie's grown up a lot, hasn't she?" my grandmother said to me in a low tone, seeing my eyes focusing on the stunning neighbor girl. "She just graduated you know - but she's a year younger than Tammy."

She was referring to me youngest cousin Tammy who had indeed graduated from high school not long before. Tammy was nineteen though, whereas Maggie was eighteen if I was remembering correctly.

Maggie paid us no attention as she got in the car and drove off somewhere.

"She's a bit of snot," my grandma huffed, "Thinks she's God's gift to boys or something like that."

Well, from the brief look I'd seen of her in her standard summer girl uniform of daisy duke shorts and tight low-cut tank top I could understand why she might have that perception of herself. Indeed, I bet the guys were falling all over themselves whenever she was around.

My grandmother continued, "Now Cindy... SHE is the cute one. She's going to be even hotter than her sister but she has such a better attitude and personality. We still talk a lot whereas her older bitch of a sister doesn't give me the time of day."

There was no sign of her but just as I was about to pick up our dishes and take them inside, the door next door opened again and out walked the father. He seemed to have a mission - to pick up the pool toys that were strewn all about.

My grandmother sniffed a bit and leaned over rather conspiratorially, "He does that EVERY day - picking up for those girls. Always has you know. They don't do anything around the house so far as I can tell. A couple of spoiled ones if I ever saw them."

It wasn't until he had tossed everything back into the pool that he turned and saw us sitting there. He waved and walked over to the railing on the deck.

"Morning Martha, going to be another hot one, eh?" he greeted her. Then he looked at me and smiled, "So who's your visitor this morning?"

My grandma just waved her hand at him and laughed. "For crying out loud Josh, you know darn well who this is. Now greet my granddaughter properly."

"Oh my god, that's little Kelly?" he exclaimed, maintaining his little facade for just a little longer. Then he leaned over and extended his hand which I took and shook. "So you're finally getting married... you're worried grandmother here thought THAT was never going to happen."

"Josh!" my grandma scolded him but he just ignored her.

"So when's the big day?" he asked. I told him and he whistled, "Wow, that's not too far away. Nervous yet?"

I just shrugged and smiled. Meanwhile I was giving him a once-over, just as he was so obviously doing with me. I had my legs crossed and shifted slightly so my dress worked its way up just a little bit more to expose more of my upper thigh to him. His eye glanced down quickly and then he tried to act like he hadn't noticed. I wanted to laugh but that would've spoiled things.

"The gals are all throwing her a shower this afternoon, would you like to come?" my grandmother teased him.

"Hmmmmmm... sounds tempting but I'll take a pass," he declined gracefully. Yeah, like some guy just under forty was going to spend the afternoon playing silly games with a bunch of ladies old enough to be his mother - or maybe even grandmother.

"So when you heading back?" he asked me. I told him I would be staying the week which he then used as an excuse to make his exit. "Great, hope to see you around. Gotta get back before the old lady hollers," he joked, saluting us and heading back to the house.

"He's always been a nice neighbor," my grandmother said once he was out of earshot, "Sometimes I don't know what I would do without him helping out around here.

"Yeah I see... I wouldn't mind him helping out either," I said, winking at her and then looking back to check him out as he returned home. OK, so he wasn't some twenty-something Adonis but he wasn't too shabby for a guy almost forty. Serving as a wrestling coach undoubtedly didn't hurt either. My grandmother quickly caught onto what I was inferring.

"OK, I'll just say this once and then keep my peace," she started out, making me wonder what was about to come out. "I know a lot more about what you do than I let on but as you know it's not something I care to discuss. All I ask is that you control yourself this week and not do anything to mess with Josh. He's a decent husband and father who doesn't need someone like you messing with him."

With that it was like a light switch got flipped and she smiled and helped me with the dishes as if nothing had been said.

Wow, now THAT really stunned me. I wondered who had been telling her about me and just what she really knew. Obviously someone had clued her in on my weakness for married men. But it was the "someone like you" comment that really surprised me.

"Like me"? Just what did she mean by THAT? It certainly didn't appear to be a compliment that much I could figure out on my own.

After we had cleaned up it was time for her to head over to the church to get things ready. I offered to help but she insisted I stay behind.

"This only happens once in your life sweetie, take full advantage of it."

Left all alone, I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV before calling home to my husband. God I missed my fiance Steve already, and not just his wonderfully responsive dick. One of the things that made me sure that Steve was "the one" was that I could do just about anything with him and still be happy. Even if we just sat next to each other on a bench on the park and never said a word, it was like I was in heaven. With most guys, if I was calling them it was for phone sex but right now I just wanted to hear his voice, to hear him tell me how much he loved me and how badly he missed me . Now if he wanted to tell me how he missed fucking me, I could go for that too!

Time flew by and I was still on the phone with Steve when the doorbell rang and I went to find that Sam and Nancy had made it. I said goodbye to Steve and let them into the house. It was just for a brief moment as once they learned that things were being set up for the shower already they hustled out the back door, down the deck stairs and almost ran to the church in back, at least as much as their heels allowed. Watching them leave for the church, I felt a pang in my heart to realize how fortunate I was to have such good girlfriends. Both of them had been in my inner circle of friends since we were little girls.

Sam (short for Samantha) held a rather unique place in that she was the one who introduced me to doggie sex - and I don't mean just the position. She was wearing a pretty white dress with a light tan crocheted shawl that was even shorter than mine. With her blonde hair and stunning tan she looked positively gorgeous. She was getting married a week after me and we were both bridesmaids in each other's weddings. We had even tried on wedding dresses together. When she told me she was getting married it was a bit of a shock as I hadn't realized she was all that close to her current boyfriend. In fact, I even thought maybe this was one of those "required" weddings but she assured me she wasn't pregnant. When I asked her if her fiance knew about her favorite bedmate she'd just grinned and made it clear that he knew everything and that he was OK with it. Well, just as Steve as OK with sharing his wife with her dad, I guess I couldn't say anything about her future husband being willing to share her with the family pet!

Nancy had been wearing a cute strapless sundress in a blue pattern. She'd put on a few pounds in the last few years but was still nowhere near being fat. She had been one of the first girls I masturbated with at sleepovers but other than that we'd never done much beside a few experimental times together. Perhaps one of the times I remember best was about four years earlier when Beth had joined us for a rather interesting game of Truth or Dare. She was still single but I had the feeling the wedding bells weren't too far off for her either based on the way she and her boyfriend behaved whenever they were together - which seemed to be all the time.

About a half hour later Sam came back over and announced it was time for me to make an appearance. It was about fifteen minutes after the hour so most of the women who were going to show up were probably there by now. I walked across the blazing hot asphalt parking lot and into the church where I was greeted by applause and yellow lei. The theme was a beach party and there was Beach Boy music playing along with decorations that all encompassed a beach theme.

I noticed that everyone was wearing a clothespin so I asked where mine was and Nancy just giggled and explained. Apparently anytime someone mentioned my name during the proceedings they had to give their clothespin up to the person who caught them saying it. The idea being that whoever had the most clothespins at the end of the shower would win some sort of prize. Thus from then on I was referred to as "the girl", "the bride", "sweet pea" - don't ask me why, and just about everything but "Kelly".

Once things got started for the most part it was a typical wedding shower right out of Good Housekeeping or something like that. There were lots of snack foods followed by traditionally silly games. Yet even as dumb as they were, everyone seemed to get a kick out them and so I tried my best to smile and be gracious.

Then came time for the gifts. Nancy was appointed to hand them to me while Sam sat down next to me with a pad of paper to record who gave what so I could get the Thank-You letters correct afterwards. Apparently everyone thought I was going to be some sort of housewife like on Leave It to Beaver as I got mostly kitchenware, towels, baskets and such. Someone slipped in a box labeled "Sex Toys" and everyone gasped and acted all embarrassed but at the same time they all had something to say about me using them. The other gift I enjoyed was from my grandmother which was something NOT in my registry - a beautiful cream- colored satin nightgown with a matching short robe. It wasn't so much sexy as it was beautiful. She just smiled at me while everyone oohed and awed at it as I held it up to be seen.

By the way, supposedly I'm having three kids - two boys and a girl. That's based on the scientific method where they counted the number and color of ribbons that I broke while opening the packages!

After the shower I thanked everyone, especially my two friends for having driven so far. It seemed like such a long drive for just a few hours but they were really great about it. Still, they headed off without staying too long afterwards so they could get to Sam's friend's house before it got too late.

And so my very first wedding shower came to a close...

********************

The rest of the week was forecasted to be unbearably hot and indeed for once the weatherman got it right. My grandma had an old circular thermometer on a tree by the deck and it seemed stuck on the upper ninety degrees section, almost 100 degrees at times and that was in the shade. The heat wave made life miserable; almost too hot to even lay out for some much needed sun before my wedding. It didn't help that my grandma's house isn't exactly situated for privacy. The deck was built out over the lawn from the back door with no fences and with the land as flat as it was the neighbors on both sides can see everything - and vice versa.

After my initial greeting by Josh, I didn't see anyone until the next morning when I went out to read the news on my iPad. I almost fell asleep when I heard voices and I looked over to see Maggie and Cindy getting ready to head out somewhere. I didn't say anything but did look their way. Cindy waved and I waved back but Maggie just ignored me. It wasn't like she was being mean; she just didn't seem to notice I even existed. They drove off without saying anything so I went back to my reading and e-mails. Given I was as much as ten years older than them I guess I could see where they didn't see me as much as another girlfriend but rather a mom and indeed, I imagined that if they babysat that some of the mothers could very well be my age. Wow, talk about making me feel suddenly so old!

My grandmother eventually joined me and she seemed fascinated by my iPad. Then again, I loved it myself so I was more than happy to demo it for her. As we played Josh came out, this time along with his wife Karen. It had been a while since I'd seen her and the first thing I noticed was that she was a little chunkier than she had been before. Not so much that she was fat but her thighs definitely were heavier and it didn't help she was wearing shorts that really should have covered more in her condition. The other thing I noticed was she apparently was one of those women whose weight is disproportional to her bust. What I mean is that when a woman like that gains or loses weight, it seems her boobs are affected the most before anything else. In Karen's case she was sporting what had to be 38DDs - significantly bigger than what I remembered her being before.

While her weight was a little bit more than before, her personality hadn't changed. Oh she was nice - but nice to BE nice, if you know what I mean. It was like it was all a facade and if you dug in just below that forced smile and cheerfulness it was a whole different person inside. Although she had always been fine around me whenever I visited in the past, I could never shake the feeling that behind closed doors there was another Karen that most people never saw.

Josh and Karen each grabbed a chair and we talked about the shower and my upcoming wedding. Being Josh was a teacher, he was off for the summer and unlike me, he seemed to make enough money that he didn't have to moonlight during the summer to make ends meet. Then again, the high school where he taught was quite affluent and if the teacher salaries were anything like the facilities then he was paid handsomely.

This morning I had picked out a pair of shorts and a halter top. The shorts were loose as it was already in the nineties and it wasn't even noon yet and the halter top wasn't one of my smaller ones. Even so it tied in the middle and left me pretty much unsupported, allowing plenty of cleavage to be exposed which I saw that Josh had noticed almost immediately when he first said hello. It was like I wanted to give him the classic, "Hey guy, I'm up HERE," but I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his wife. Still, I couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed her husband's wandering eyes. I mean like when I'm with Steve I instantly know whenever his attention is on anybody but me. It's not so much that it bothers me, but I DO know it.

Needless to say my mind immediately went to the gutter. We hadn't been talking for more than ten minutes and already I was fantasizing about how I wanted him to fuck me. It would be cool if he just did me here in front of his wife but THAT wasn't going to happen - although it WAS a nice fantasy.

I started to think more about Maggie and Cindy. As hot as the two of the looked, did their dad ever have any thoughts about them? I wondered if he ever masturbated about his daughters while they played in the pool? There was a large kitchen window that overlooked the back yard - perfect for him to sit and watch them and jerk off without anyone seeing him. I hadn't yet seen their bikinis but something told me from Maggie's demeanor that she wasn't wearing a one-piece these days by any means. When thinking about that I was reminded of those fathers who would take their daughter's bikini tops and jerk off with them, coating the inner side of their daughter's cups with their cum and then sending me photos of the results. What made them even hotter was seeing pics of them wearing that same bikini. I wondered if Josh was one of those secretive fathers doing such things in the middle of the night while his wife and daughters slept without having a clue as to what he was doing up so late.

pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers