My Wedding Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

Really, what could I say? I was guilty as charged and the expression on my face must have confirmed it for her.

"Oh now don't get so defensive Kelly, I use to feel the same way when your mom and aunt would strike out. Granted, it didn't happen very often but it was sort of fun to see them get all bothered when some guy wouldn't cave in to their little games. Personally, I don't think it hurts now and then for girls like you to feel how others do the way you treat them."

OK, once again she had referred to "girls like me" for the umpteenth time during my visit. It was time to address the situation.

"Grandma, what do you mean by 'girls like you'?" I asked softly, trying not to sound overly accusing.

"C'mon Kelly," she huffed a bit, "You know EXACTLY what I mean - sluts and whores like you and your screwed up cousin." She paused to catch my reaction but I was doing my best to keep a deadpan face. "Do you really think I don't know what you two have been doing? Really Kelly, the two of you are like mirror images of your moms so it's not like I'm all that surprised how things have worked out."

I could see how she could saw I was like my mom, but Kristi like her mother? Especially since she had practically spat out the word 'whore' when referring to Kristi. SO I asked her about it, figuring I had nothing to lose at this point.

My grandma looked at me like I was someone she didn't recognize. "You mean nobody has ever told you about Linda's little side business in high school?" Obviously I hadn't or why else would I have asked? "Your mom was a lot like you - screwing half the senior class and teasing every man she could. I could deal with that, it wasn't like it was anything illegal or what not. But your Aunt Linda..." she drifted off, shaking her head.

So NOW she had my attention. What could my aunt have done that she hadn't told me about? It wasn't like she had ever hidden anything from me, and certainly not my mom - or so I had always assumed. Face it, with everything they had told me already, what could possibly shock me?

Grandma laughed, sitting back in her chair and folding her arms like she was pleased as punch to finally have something I didn't know about. Well, she certainly was making the most of my discomfort, that much I could say. Finally she leaned forward and all but whispered, "Your mom may have been the class slut but her sister was the school whore."

Yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England. If what she was saying was true, why hadn't anyone told me by now? Now when it came to my cousin Kristi, yes, SHE had been a whore for years and it was widely discussed and debated between us. I had always wondered why my aunt put up with it, even seeming to encourage her at times. Personally I was as thrilled as anyone when she announced her "retirement" as I was worried about her health but most of all her safety. When I'd tried being an "escort" back in college my career had consisted of five clients until I learned the hard way what the dangers were and quit before anything TOO serious happened. Kristi was a lot less discerning than I was when it came to who she whored herself out to and I knew she would do most anything for the right amount of money so I had always worried about her.

"You don't believe me?" my grandma challenged me, leaning back again against the back of the kitchen chair, "When you get home go ask her. Tell her that her mom told you the truth finally. I mean really Kelly, do you think she got the idea for improving her real estate sales just out of the blue?"

I tried pushing her for more details but she just waved me off, saying she had probably told me too much already and to ask my aunt about it when I got home if I was really all that curious. Wow, talk about putting some puzzle pieces together that had been impossible to line up before now...

"So do you think Josh is never going to do anything with me?" I asked her, deciding to change the subject to something she might talk more about as it seemed she had reached the end of the line so far as my mom and her sister went - at least for today.

"Oh Kelly, do you really think I am so blind and naive?" she said, rolling her eyes, "I've seen what you've been doing out there but I haven't said anything until now because I DO think he is an honorable man."

"Well, I still have one more day," I retorted, not willing to give in quite yet.

"It won't matter," she said flippantly, as if the subject was already settled, "You can even wear that god-awful bikini you've been hiding in the room and it won't matter, trust me."

I started to protest, feeling a little angry now. What had she been doing? Had she been going through my clothes when I was outside?

"No, I didn't look through your things," she injected, as if she had been reading my mind, "You left everything open the other day with it right on top so it was sort of hard to miss... although with as little material as it has I'm surprised I saw it at all. You don't really wear that in public, do you?" I assured her that I was a little smarter than that. If there was one thing I felt I was pretty good at - besides killer blowjobs, it's knowing where the line is and how to push it as far as possible without getting arrested for indecent exposure. With my slut bikini on there was only one conclusion that could be reached if you saw me in it - I was all but naked.

"Well I can't believe your mom even lets you have one like that," she sighed, "I mean, I let your mom and sister get away with a lot when it came to how they dressed - or didn't, but there were still certain rules that had to be followed."

"Not even for Grandpa?" I asked before I caught myself. It was too late, it was already out there and nothing could bring the words back. If anything, it was like our conversation was opening her up though and she didn't respond as harshly as I was afraid she might. If there was one topic that was normally out of bounds it was incest.

"Especially for him," she said rather rigidly and that was all that was said. Still, that was three more words than I had expected to hear.

At that point I should have known better and moved on but I was starting to get horny with all this talk about my mom and aunt. It was almost like I was drunk except I hadn't been drinking anything.

"Grandma... why don't you like to talk about grandpa and my mom?"

She shot me a look that told me I had indeed crossed the line and for a brief moment I was afraid she might get up and bolt from the room. Had I asked her earlier there wasn't a doubt in my mind that she would have but now that we'd been talking for a while she seemed more open to this line of questioning.

"It's just wrong Kelly," she explained softly, "I know you don't agree with me but I just can't condone it. There are some things that aren't exactly wise or safe - like the things your mom did at school and on dates. I can't say I exactly approved of the things she wore either but that was just clothes."

She paused for a moment as if unsure of how to continue but then she took a deep breath and concluded with, "But when I found out what he had done to your mother and Linda... well I just couldn't go along with that."

"So why didn't you stop grandpa from doing it again?"

Again she looked at me like I was some stranger in her eyes. "And just how was I going to do THAT?" she said with a note of exasperation in her voice. "When men feel urges like that they can't be put aside forever. It certainly didn't help that they both seemed to enjoy it. Maybe if they had protested or fought back even a little bit I could have stepped in but it was all I could do to keep them off of him at times. You have no idea how glad I was when he finally built that garage out back."

Now THAT was an interesting point. The garage out back? So far as I knew, no car had ever been inside of it but they called it a garage because he'd installed a garage door in the front of it to make it easier to get things in and out. I'd always assumed it was more for his tool and a workshop but now based on my grandmother's comments I wondered what else might have been the motive behind building it?

"I guess your mom never told you about THAT either," my grandmother smirked. "They use to all disappear out there for hours at a time. Of course I knew what was going on back there but so long as they kept quiet about it and didn't discuss it in front of me I could live with it.

As she spoke the thought of "plausible deniability" came back to my head yet again. At the same time, I was getting other ideas as well. I wondered if she had intended that or if it was just a happy coincidence? Was she trying to give me a hint? There was no outward sign of anything like that but then you never know, my grandmother has surprised me enough this morning as it was.

"You know he takes the girls to dance class on Thursday mornings," she pointed out, pulling back the blinds so we could see the neighbor's house, "He should be back any minute now."

I looked at her, not sure if she was teasing me, taunting me, or trying to give me a boost. As it turns out, I was wrong on all accounts.

"Don't get me wrong... I'm NOT try to help you out or anything like that," she assured me, "I'm sort of anxious to see you crash and burn one more time before you go."

Now that seemed a little harsh and even she seemed to realize what she had said, or least how it had sounded to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to be mean, I just meant that even you have to admit it's sort of funny to see someone like you going all out and still getting turned down flat."

Well, isn't all that funny to me! I felt a slow burning in me and it wasn't from being horny. Well, I'd show her. She thought she had Josh pegged but I'd show her his true nature. ALL men are pigs at heart, if there was one thing I knew to be true that was it. For most men, being loyal to their wives was only a function of their opportunities. I'd seen the looks in Josh's eyes, the way he repositioned his shorts when he talked to me. He wanted me, I was sure of it.

Until the last few minutes I might have teased him today and gone home horny and frustrated, but not devastated. Now my grandmother had thrown down the gauntlet, where that had been her intent or not. I'd show her how wonderful her paragon of a neighbor really was. She'd see for herself that he was no better than any other father when it came to his desires and wants. He might not fuck his daughters bit before the day was out, he'd be fucking someone other than his wife I had anything to say about it.

"Well we'll just have to see about that," I said softly under my breath as I got up to put my plate in the sink. I half-expected her to warn me against doing anything or something like that but she was too smug about it all.

******************

Back in my room I practically tore off the tank top and rummaged through my suitcase until I found my slut bikini that was now at the bottom. Holding it up, I marveled at how tiny it was - there was practically no weight to it at all. It actually wasn't the easiest thing to put on as it had to be positioned practically perfectly to stay in place. With a normal bikini my boobs would fill the cups and the top would pretty much automatically find itself in the correct position. With this one it was more like it covered my nipples and not much else so it was a lot harder to get into the right position.

The bottoms similar in that there was no material in the back so the strong just worked its way up my ass between my cheeks. The real challenge came in the front where it tended to fold in on itself and push into my pussy slit so I was constantly having to run my fingers under it and spread it back out again. Definitely not legal for the city pools!

I walked barefoot back into the kitchen carrying a beach towel in one hand and my iPad in the other, ready to hit the deck. My grandmother was putting away the dishes when she turned to see me passing through.

"You know Kelly, why don't you just go out naked and get it over with?" she asked, sounding a little annoyed if anything.

I started to say something back but then thought better of it and instead just smiled and made my way out the back door and onto the deck. I noted that the car next door was still missing so Josh must not have made it home yet. I laid out the beach towel over the chaise lounge chair and moved it over close to the edge of the deck, pointing the head of the chair away from the lot line. I lay down on my belly, propping up on my elbows to read my email while I let my feet dangle over on each side for the chair, causing my crotch to be exposed to anyone who might be walking by. There was a large tree that hid me from the kitchen window of the house next door so if his wife should happen to look out she might notice that someone was lying out but she wouldn't get a really good view unless she came outside to check.

Looking up, I caught my grandmother as she looked out the window and then turned away, leaving me alone at least for the moment. I turned the other direction and looked at the garage. I had not even gone into it on my own before so I wondered if it was locked or anything like that. I was about to get up and check for myself when I heard a car pulling up the driveway behind me. I knew it could be only one person - Josh was returning home.

God, my pussy was tingling like there was an electric current flowing through me. I was SOOOOO horny. Where I was he had to see me when he got out of the car so I had to believe that he would stop over to check me out. What I REALLY wanted to do was slip my bottoms off completely and start rubbing myself in front of him but I was afraid that might be too bold at the moment at least. Granted, there was technically little difference between them being on or off but it was the principle involved.

The car engine stopped and I waited for the door to open but nothing happened. Just as I was about to twist around to see what was going on, I heard the door open and the slam shut. Had he seen me? Was he heading my way?

"Good morning Kelly... last day, eh?" I heard a voice behind me. Of course it was Josh - like who else would it be?

"Oh hi Josh, I hadn't expected to see you today. My grandma said you had left early."

"Oh that... I just dropped the girls off at dance," he said, taking his usual spot at the rail as I turned on my said to face him. "It lasts about two hours - two hours more than I can take," he laughed. "Oh? I would think there would be lots of dad there to watch them," I teased him. He ignored my rather lame attempt at humor, probably best that he did.

"So do you like my new suit?" I couldn't resist asking.

"A little risque, don't you think?" he answered, whistling softly to take the edge off.

"That's NOT what I asked."

Josh laughed but it sounded a little more nervous this time. "Well, it DOES show off your figure quite nicely."

I wasn't going to let him off the hook THAT easily so I said it again, a little more forcefully this time, "Josh... That's NOT what I asked!"

"OK, OK, you win... you look GREAT in it," he finally responded.

"I always thought my ass was my best part," I said trying to sound absentminded, "What do you think Josh? Are you an ass man, tits or legs?"

"How about all of the above?" he stammered.

"You're NOT being very cooperative this morning Josh," I teased him as much as I dared, ""I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"

"Why not," he lied, "Why would I be uncomfortable?"

I turned over onto my back then, letting my legs hang over the sides of the lounge chair so my crotch was exposed rather blatantly to him. My bottoms had gone back to their usual place, pulling up between my pussy lips so I was for all practical purposes naked below the waist.

"So if you're not an ass, legs or tit guy, then that must mean you prefer pussy, am I right Josh?" I asked, lifting my hips up ever so slightly but just enough for him to see me doing it.

"Ummmmm Kelly... I don't think this is appropriate," he said, drawing in a deep breath but at the same time his eyes were riveted on my freshly shaven pussy.

"Then maybe I should leave," he offered although he wasn't even leaning away from me at this point.

"That's up to you Josh... If that's what you really want."

He looked confused and conflicted. On the one hand his male ego was telling him "fuck her", I was sure of that. Then again, maybe he WAS the saint my grandmother had made him out to be. Sure he wasn't exactly turning his eyes away from me but at the same time he wasn't making any real moves either. In any case I had a nasty suspicion that if I didn't do more forceful - and do it quickly, that his angelic side would take control before anything better could happen. Just then he looked back over his shoulder at his house and stood up straight, tugging at his shirt which was hanging out of his shorts.

"I REALLY have to go Kelly, sorry... Karen must have heard me drive up and I don't want her coming out to see where I am with you... well you know what I mean."

Before I could say a word in reply he turned and quickly walked back to the house and went inside, leaving me with this sinking feeling that maybe my grandmother was right after all. It had been going so well - TOO well in fact now that I had time to think about it. After a week of playing it cool and coy, did I really think it was going to be so easy to turn him?

I know people get the impression that I easily get every guy I go after but the reality is there can be a lot of work involved sometimes. It also helps that I don't just go after every walking dick with a wife and kids. The truth is there ARE a lot of faithful husbands out there. True, maybe it's more because they are too intimidated or scared to do anything but for whatever reason, they don't cheat on their wives - and won't no matter what temptation is put in front of them. What I HAVE learned is that is more the quiet and shy ones that are the most faithful. It's the outgoing braggarts that try to impress everyone with how saintly they are and what a perfect marriage he and his wife have that are the ones most likely to cheat. My experience has been that the more a guy tries to impress people with how virtuous he is, the more he is usually hiding.

So I guess you could say my high "success" rate when it comes to going after my favorite pastime - married men, is something like a baseball player having a high batting average if he gets to pick the pitchers he faces and what pitches they can throw. When you stack the odds in your favor, you're more likely not to have face rejection.

All this said it was little wonder I was having problems with Josh. He never said a word about his marriage - he just lived a respectable and moral life without making an issue out of it. Everything I'd seen this past week told me he was a loving wife, a caring father and an all-around decent man. Yep, all the more reason I wanted him to fuck me! Any girl can get a jerk of a husband to fuck her. Josh was now officially a challenge and I never back away from a good challenge. The only problem was, I had less than a day to go and so far I was way behind in the count and looking to stroke out if I didn't get my act together.

"So you struck out I see," my grandmother teased me when I returned to the house to get a glass of water. I just frowned which only seemed to encourage her. "I told you he wasn't that type, didn't I? I have to see, seeing you out there all but naked making a fool of yourself was a bit refreshing. Sort of restored my faith in human decency."

Wow! Now THAT was a bit harsh I thought. I looked at her with disbelief. Had my own grandmother actually SAID that? Even she looked a little sheepish now but I had no doubt she meant every word, even if she wasn't entirely comfortable with having said it to my face.

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers