My Week in Chastity

Story Info
My first time in Chastity.
1.2k words
3.99
21.6k
13
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave my wife some 'boyfriend coupons' for Christmas. She redeemed the first one that said 'I (the man) will surprise the woman within the next week by being tied naked and blindfolded to the bed. I waited a few days before fulfilling this but when she went to the store, I made my move. I got naked, tied myself to the bed and put the blindfold on.

When she got home, she did not immediately come into the bedroom and I started to think Oh SH*T what if one of the kids came in, that would be embarrassing. I sat there and sweated for a few minutes but finally she came in and saw me. She said 'well that looks nice. Stay there.'

She walked out, came back and took a few pictures saying she would keep them for later. Next, she got undressed and we had incredible sex. After sex she did not unlock me which is what I was expecting but instead took the blindfold off. She held up a card and said read this.

I read the card and it said, 'I want to eat my own cum out of your pussy' She proceeded to put the blindfold back on and climbed back on my face and let my own cum slide out of her pussy and into my mouth. Since I had never done this before I was apprehensive but I thought that women swallow cum so I can do it so I just went for it and I think I liked it. She is very sensitive right after sex and so my tongue on her pussy caused her to have another orgasm and my penis twitched a lot getting ready for round two.

After getting clean she got up and got a towel, came over and cleaned me up. I thought that was fun but now it is time to get up. Instead, she came back over and curled up next to me removed the blindfold again and held up a card. This time she said, 'I know I have told you several times that I am not interested in this, but I thought it would be fun to try.'

She showed me the card and it said, 'I want to wear a chastity cage, and have you hold the key' She got into my toy drawer and pulled out the cage. She came back over and put the ring on my balls rather forcefully and shoved my penis into the cage. This took a bit of work since I had started to get an erection from the very idea. Once I was securely locked, she sat beside me and told me the rules. Basically, she will hold the key and decide the rules as we go along and when I get out.

Once the rules were established, she pulled out another card and this one said 'I (the woman) will surprise you sometime within the next week by being naked, tied to the bed and blindfolded' She then released me from the restraints, and I got dressed.

The rest of the day was strange knowing that I was wearing the cage and knowing she had the key. That night before bed she called me over to her side of the bed and told me to drop my pants. She checked the cage to make sure it was secure and then told me to go to bed. I tried to go to sleep but I did not sleep well that night.

The next few days were eventful because she would brush up against me at times just to keep me turned on. She would randomly tell me to drop my pants just so she could inspect my cage. This was fine inside but she did it while I was in the garage one day and one day while we were in the garden. She even put her hand down my pants once in a grocery store, according to her, just to check it. Anything to keep me excited which did not take much.

On the fifth night she rolled over in bed and grabbed my crotch causing my penis to try and jump which of course it could not because of the cage. I thought this was mean, but she just smiled and laid there.

On the sixth day she asked me to go to the store for some random item and told me not to hurry. I feel like I know what is waiting for me at home, but I am not sure what I am going to do about it because I am still in the cage.

I arrived home thinking that my wife would be waiting for me naked and tied to the bed, so I decided that I wanted to do to her what she did to me. I wondered around the house for a few minutes to make sure she was nowhere else. Once I was satisfied that she was in the bedroom I turned the television on. I turned it up loud enough that I knew she would be able to hear it I sat in there for a few minutes, but my penis was straining against the cage and I could not take it anymore. All I could think about was the beautiful woman waiting for me so I turned the TV off and went into the bedroom.

The sight of my wife naked and blindfolded on the bed caused my penis to strain even more against the cage but I knew these were her rules and I had to play the game. Without saying a word I quickly undressed and crawled onto the bed and up to her neck. I started kissing her ears and worked my way to her neck. I kissed around her neck listening to her quiet moans.

I slowly and carefully went down to her nipples noticing that they were already rock hard. I lightly bit them and pulled them with my teeth. Not enough to hurt her but enough to make her moan more. I back and forth from nipple to nipple while massaging the other with my hand. I then moved down to her pussy. She was wet and the smell was heavenly. I enjoyed lightly flicking her clit with my tongue while listening to her. When I knew she was ready to have an orgasm I buried my tongue as far into her as I could go. She let out a scream that I had not heard from her in a long time.

Knowing that she is very sensitive right after an orgasm I did not let go but instead kept licking. She spoke and said, 'go get the key to your chastity device it is in my shoe from our wedding.'

That made me quickly remove my head from her pussy and I ran into the closet, grabbed the key, and just about tore the chastity belt off. It was an amazing feeling to get it off. I quickly ran back to my wife. I removed the blindfold from her and untied her from the bed. I told her how much I loved her and proceed to have sex with her. It was probably not my best performance since I had been worked up for so long but it was exciting.

After it was over, we talked about what other boyfriend coupons I had and what we wanted to try next.