My Week in Warsaw Ch. 02

Story Info
My first day in the office takes an interesting turn.
4.8k words
4.68
7.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JF90
JF90
54 Followers

FRIDAY

My first morning in Poland was rough. I internally cursed my company for the hundredth time as I stepped onto the metro, still rubbing sleep out of my eyes and drinking my second searing-hot coffee of the morning as quickly as I could bear to, desperately trying to force some energy into my aching, lethargic body. I really should have objected more firmly to their insistence that I fly in on Thursday night and go straight to the office on Friday morning. Jet-lag was just beginning to set in, and I was dreading a long day in the boardroom working on this complicated and dull project.

In fairness, I couldn't put all the blame for my tiredness on the brutal schedule - my energy levels can't have been helped by spectacularly emptying my balls all over my new friend Wiktoria's pretty face last night. I replayed our in encounter in my head throughout the commute, smiling to myself as I remembered her perfect fake lips and tits, her big, round ass and her lovely moans as she came repeatedly on my cock. She had taken off early this morning, kissing me goodbye as she rushed out to catch the cab that was waiting for her, treating me to a view of her juicy cheeks bouncing and jiggling in her tight uniform skirt as she hurried out the door.

I snapped out of it as the electronic voice announced my stop - not speaking a word of Polish I'd had to memorize the phonetic sound of the relevant stations. I really hoped my boss' repeated assurances that there were English speakers in the office who could help me through the day weren't exaggerated. With a sigh I stepped out onto the street and began following the map I'd screenshotted on my phone before leaving the wi-fi haven of the apartment they'd rented for me for the week. Before long I was introducing myself to the cute, blonde receptionist, Klaudia, who thankfully spoke perfect English with an enchanting Slavic accent.

I followed her directions and soon found myself arriving in the office I'd be spending a few days in. An obnoxious and grating man named Mateusz welcomed me and led me through the open-plan work area, punishing me with a series of unfunny jokes to which I politely smiled, privately dreading spending all day with this clown. As we walked he called out introductions to various coworkers whose names I struggled to memorize, until he gestured to the two visions of heaven in the far corner.

They both looked to be around 22 or 23. One, a pale, freckled, blue-eyed brunette with her hair in a high ponytail, sat in front of her computer, giggling as she chatted to her friend who leaned on the edge of the desk, twirling her strawberry-blonde hair around her dainty finger, her green eyes twinkling as she looked over on hearing her name called. Mateusz pointed to each girl, introducing them in English as "the lovely ladies", which drew a slight cringe from me and eye-rolls from both of them. Natalia, the seated brunette, flashed me a big smile and waved enthusiastically, and Katarzyna, the standing redhead, smirked as she observed my reaction to Mateusz, the beginnings of a playful laugh pulling at the corners of her mouth. I smiled back at them and nodded, trying not to stare. As Mateusz headed into the conference room, holding the door for me, I stole a glance back towards the girls - Natalia still faced her screen, her ponytail bouncing and swaying slightly as she chatted animatedly. Katarzyna still gazed over at me, a coy smile on her face as she caught me looking back. She raised one eyebrow slightly at me and I couldn't help but grin as I turned and followed Mateusz into the room. Interesting...

--

I spent a long morning trying to stifle yawns and keep my eyes open as we worked through the project and I gave the opinions and advice I'd been flown around the world to provide, which Mateusz unsurprisingly paid little attention to, instead irritating everyone present with his dumb jokes and shit-eating grin. I was glad to get a break after a few hours of this, and I headed into the canteen to the coffee machine to try and fuel myself through another hour of punishment before lunch. As I placed a lid on my disposable cup I spotted a sign with the office wi-fi password on the wall and gratefully tapped it into my phone as I took a seat at a small table. Instantly a backdated message from 9AM flashed up. It was from Wiktoria, and it read "Good luck in the work!" followed by a string of hearts and kissing face emojis. Smiling at the cute broken English, I tapped the preview to view the full message and my eyes widened as the attached image filled my screen - there was Wiktoria, naked aside from a tiny cheetah-print thong, her big round ass propped on the edge of a bathroom countertop as she photographed herself over her shoulder in the mirror. The side of one massive tit was visible, as were her big juicy lips in an exaggerated pout.

"Very nice", came a sweet female voice in the now-familiar Polish accent from directly over my shoulder. My head snapped around, phone quickly shoved into my pocket - there was Katarzyna, a cheeky grin on her face as she watched me struggle to hide the image from her.

"Some friend of yours?", she asked innocently, before bursting out laughing at my flustered scramble for a response. After letting me squirm for a moment she quickly put me at ease, happily chattering away in accented but competent English, joking and mocking poor Mateusz (of whom she also was not a fan). Her wicked sense of humor put a smile on my face, and I was pleasantly surprised by the flirty edge to almost everything she said.

Katarzyna, or Kasia, as she invited me to call her, was beautiful. Her light orange hair fell in loose waves around her delicate shoulders and prominent collarbone, her big green eyes sparkled with playful energy, and her pretty face was finished with a cute, slightly pointy nose, a pouty smile and the most adorable dimples. She was around 5'4, and she had a slender figure - slim but not without curves. I'd estimate a large B cup or small C, and her trim waist opened up to curvaceous hips and a cute, round ass. She wore a soft white blouse and a tight, black pencil skirt which stopped mid-thigh. The almost sheer material of her top didn't quite hide a selection of tattoos on her arms, chest and stomach. As we chatted she hopped up on the counter, idly tapping her fingers on the unit and swinging her bare legs back and forth, and I had to focus all my sleepy energy on not staring at the smooth, pale skin of her thighs as her skirt rode up, her legs right at eye level as I sat.

Eventually I had to drag myself away - she didn't seem too interested in her job and was in no rush to get back to her desk, but I had to show face back in the boardroom. As I got to the doorway, she called my name.

"Is like this, yes?", she asked innocently. I turned to see her, still up on the countertop but with her legs swung round the corner, her back to me. She had her hip cocked, her ass half on the counter, bulging in her skirt which she'd pulled tight from the front, the large, elaborate tattoo covering her back just barely visible through her shirt as she looked back over her shoulder, her lips pouting as she posed playfully for me in both a very sexy and very accurate mimic of Wiktoria's surprise message. My eyes bugged out and she broke into a fit of giggles before hopping down. I shook my head, laughing with her as I left the kitchen.

As I passed her desk, Natalia looked up and treated me to another gorgeous smile, her gleaming white teeth lighting up the room. I paused to properly introduce myself and she blushed slightly as we briefly chatted, giggling nervously at my jokes while I tried not to get lost in her piercing blue eyes. Not wanting to be late returning to the meeting, I kept it moving and didn't look back until I reached the conference room door - when I did I noticed Kasia was back at Natalia's desk and whispering in her pretty brunette friend's ear, both girls stifling laughter which intensified when they spotted me watching them. They both waved playfully as I closed the door, a smile on my face.

--

Kasia and Nat howled with laughter, chattering rapidly in Polish while I looked on obliviously, a dumb smile on my face as I watched them admiringly. We sat in a booth in their post-work bar of choice, a few drinks down and getting on just great. Natalia was gradually coming out of her shell as the drinks flowed, but Kasia was a law unto herself. She threw back shots of vodka with one hand, the other resting in my lap under the table, her fingertips very deliberately tracing the bulge of my shaft through my pants. I looked at her, a questioning eyebrow raised slightly, and she just responded with a sweet, innocent smile.

After a few drinks Natalia bid us goodnight and headed home, a knowing smirk on her face as she made a comment in Polish to Kasia which almost made the redhead spit out her drink, a shriek of laughter escaping before she slapped a hand over her mouth. I assumed I was the subject of the remark and, with the way things were going, I was willing to accept being left out of the joke. While Kasia gestured over to the bartender to request another two of the same, I watched Natalia leave, my eyes following the enticing sway of her hips, the toned curves of her nice round ass clearly visible through her dress.

After a short while chatting and drinking, Kasia dragged me to the dance floor. Still dressed in her work clothes, she gyrated effortlessly, drawing the gaze of most men in the place. She placed her hands on the sides of her thighs and eased her skirt up, winding her hips seductively, her ass swaying side to side as she moved, the toned curves of her slender figure just about visible through the thin material of her blouse. I stepped behind her and put my hands on her hips - she threw her head back against my chest, eyes closed and a smile on her face as she pushed back against me. A soft, sighing moan escaped her lips as I leaned down to gently kiss the side of her neck and before long, she was dragging me out the door.

--

As soon as the elevator doors in her apartment building closed, I wrapped my arms around Kasia and we furiously kissed all the way to her floor. She would periodically emit high pitched, short moans and gasps between kisses, her fingernails digging into my back as her skilled tongue swirled around mine. She was absolutely electric and I sensed I was in for an intense evening.

We exploded out of the elevator and she led me into her apartment, dragging me along by the hand, giggling and kicking her heels off as she pulled me into her room, not bothering to close the door behind her. She quickly undid a few buttons before pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it aside, her simple white bra not far behind it. I unbuttoned and shrugged off my own shirt as she climbed onto her bed, wriggling out of her skirt. I stripped down to just my underwear and she pulled me down onto the bed, rolling me over and climbing on top. My hands slid up and down her delicious figure, traversing the curve of her lower back down over her round, perky ass and onto her juicy thighs. Her receptive moans and sighs were slightly muffled as she showered me in kisses, her lips and tongue eagerly exploring my mouth. As we kissed I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her black panties and slowly worked them down over her ass. Taking the hint, she helped me out and broke the kiss for a moment to pull them all the way off before grabbing my boxer shorts and grinning up at me as she wiggled them side to side, easing them down over my hips.

She gave a playful yelp as my cock sprang free - 8" and rock hard after her teasing, the tip already dripping wet with pre-cum. She clambered back on top of me and straddled my thighs, sitting upright with my dick directly in front of her, the tip resting on her stomach, smearing pre-cum over the intricate tattoos emblazoned across her soft, pale skin. She looked down at me, the now-familiar cheeky grin back on her face as she slowly wrapped her cool, soft hands around my throbbing shaft. She gave an exaggerated gasp, biting her lip, putting on a show for me as she began to work her hands up and down, gently squeezing and massaging as she stroked me.

Enjoying the tease, I propped myself up on my elbows to take in the view, her small, dainty hands twisting and pumping as she slowly jerked my big dick. My eyes came to rest on her naked breasts - two relatively small but very ample handfuls, her nipples soft and pink and enticingly firm. She began to work her thumb over my engorged tip, drawing an appreciative moan from me as she smeared pre-cum over my most sensitive spot. She whispered in Polish, I think more to herself than anything else, as she worked her thumb in circles, both hands working together to pleasure me.

Kasia bounced slightly as she stroked, her whole body moving in time with her hands. I enjoyed the soft curves of her asscheeks pressing down against my thighs with each movement and the gentle bounce of her perky tits, my gaze slowly moving down her naked body to rest on her magical hands as she lavished attention on my aching pole. She finally wrapped one hand around my cockhead, working her soft palm in circles around me, massaging and stroking. Pre-cum coated her fingers and my breathing grew quicker as I tried to calm myself down to avoid filling her delicate grasp with my load. Sensing my struggle, she giggled mischievously and eased off to a slower, looser stroke.

I took the opportunity to sit up, wrapping my arms around her and flipping her down onto her back, enjoying her playful, excited giggles as I easily lifted her slim frame. She let out an excited moan as I kissed her tight, soft stomach, my lips tracing the shape of her tattoos as I meandered gradually lower. Kasia was red hot and ready to go, almost shivering in anticipation, nervous giggles escaping her pretty mouth as she arched her back slightly, her pussy already soaked and giving off a radiating heat.

I kissed my way over the neat strip of short, strawberry-blonde hair above her smooth pussy, admiring the view for a moment, my warm breath on her sensitive spot drawing a yearning sigh of desire from Kasia as my eyes drank in the sight of her neat pink folds, soft as butter and shimmering with moisture. I looked up over her stomach and chest, meeting her gaze as I pressed the point of my tongue to the bottom of her entrance and slowly slid it up one lip and back down the other, dragging it agonizingly slowly over her sensitive skin. She bit her lower lip, letting out a desperate whine and running her fingers through my hair as I teased her. I repeated the motion a few times, mixing saliva with her juices and spreading the combination liberally over her pulsating pussy.

I hooked my arms under her thighs, propping them up and resting my fingertips on her sides, gently running them over her ribs and waist, a light tickling coupled with the soft attention my tongue gave her. I gradually moved closer to the center of the quivering flower before me, sliding and flicking my wet tongue over her throbbing sex. Her moans grew louder as I licked deeper, my tongue parting her lips and dipping into the hot, wet crevice of her pussy. Before long I was slowly tongue-fucking her, sliding in and out, working in circles and making sure I kept every inch of her pussy dripping wet.

She lay her head back on the bed, her back arched so I could see only the tip of her chin beyond the underside of her perky tits, her nipples standing to attention as she gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I introduced my lips along with my tongue, softly kissing her while I licked, capturing her lips between mine and applying gentle suction. Kasia moaned steadily for me as I pleasured her, making no effort to stifle an excited gasp as I finally flicked my tongue across her throbbing clit at the top of another journey around her external lips. I grinned into her pussy at the reaction, treating her to a few more flicks, my tongue dancing quickly across the surface of the firm nub, her body twitching in response as if electricity surged through her.

Her fingers in my hair tugged slightly, her hand trying to pull me towards her clit. With a smile I obliged her, sealing my lips around it and flattening my soft, wet tongue over it inside my mouth. She gave a soft cry of pleasure as I began to suck lightly on it, my tongue sliding side to side, working over her most sensitive area. Before long I was swirling my tongue slowly around it, breaking the pattern with occasional flicks over the surface after every few circles. My lips massaged the edges as I suckled on her clit, her chest rising and falling dramatically as her breathing quickened, progressively more intense gasps and moans coming from above me as she responded to my attention.

She looked down at me as I drew one hand back from under her thigh, placing two fingertips on her soft pussy and sliding them up and down while I worked her clit with my mouth, quickly coating my fingers in her juices and my spit, drawing an approving moan from Kasia at the additional stimulation. I met her gaze as I finally pressed my fingers forward, sliding both together into her hot, tight pussy. She groaned lustily as her lips gripped me, sucking my fingers into her. I kept up the rhythm with my mouth as I began to pump my fingers into her, slowly fucking her juicy little pussy as I sucked and licked. Her hips gyrated in time with my motions, pushing herself further onto my fingers, moaning steadily as I brought her closer to climax.

Whilst keeping the consistent pattern with my lips and tongue I knew would get her over the edge, I began to press upwards, hooking my fingers until I felt the hot, textured patch I was looking for. Kasia's body shuddered and she gave an excited squeal of pleasure as my fingertips slid over her g-spot, a stream of lewd moans and Polish expletives escaping her lips as I beckoned her to the point of no return, the pads of my fingertips massaging the sensitive patch while my lips and tongue lavished attention on her pulsing clit.

She threw her head back on the bed in a silent scream as she came, her thighs shuddering and her knuckles white as her hands gripped the sheets. Her whole body twitched and convulsed as electric spasms rocked her slender frame, the force of her orgasm crashing over her like a wave. My hand on her side gripped her tight, pinning her in place as I followed her writhing movements, not letting her clit escape my mouth, maintaining the same motions which got her to this point, sucking and licking all the way through her gushing orgasm. Her pussy gripped my fingers tight and I was only just able to rub my fingertips on her g-spot as she thrashed and shook, her thighs squeezing tight around my head. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, the silence giving way to yearning, throaty moans of ecstasy and sweet, blissful cries punctuated with desperate pleas in her native language before she finally collapsed onto the mattress, running the fingers of both hands through my hair and mewling softly as her breathing began to slow, her hips gently rocking as I eased off, licking all over her saturated pussy, gently kissing her as she recovered.

Kasia sat up on her elbows, grinning down at me, her cheeks flushed and rosy as she giggled breathlessly. I crawled up to meet her, placing a few kisses on her abdomen and deviating slightly to give one nipple a quick sucking kiss, drawing a cute gasp from her before I met her her lips with mine. She moaned eagerly as she tasted her own cum on my lips, sucking the taste off my tongue before I straightened up, kneeling before her, her legs spread around me. She grabbed my right arm and pulled my hand to her mouth, wrapping her soft lips around my fingers and lewdly sucking her juices off of them, making a show of twirling her tongue around my fingertips, her eyes locked on mine, moaning with her mouth full as she sucked. The tease had the desired effect, my cock throbbing uncomfortably and duly dispensing a thick drop of pre-cum onto her smooth stomach. I took my shaft in my left hand and dragged my tip through the pool of pre-cum, smearing it over her before slapping my tip lightly on her exposed clit, causing her to release my fingers and gasp at the sensitivity.

JF90
JF90
54 Followers
12