My Week in Warsaw Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled down at her as I pressed my tip against her shiny pink pussy lips, firmly pressing forward to part them. I met little resistance as I eased into her hot, tight pussy, her walls gripping me, almost dragging me in. She gave a satisfied groan as I slid my big dick into her tight pussy, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the sensation. I leaned forward, holding myself up on my arms as I followed through with my hips, filling her up and leaning down to kiss her neck. She wrapped her arms around me, moaning directly in my ear as I kissed and sucked the soft, delicate flesh, beginning to stroke back and forth, a steady rhythm she followed with her own hips.

We thrusted together, my cock throbbing in her heavenly grip as she moaned without restraint, her hips twisting and writhing in time with mine, my veiny shaft pumping steadily into her over and over. Her nails traced circles on my shoulders and back, her legs wrapped around my hips as we fucked, her red hair in my face, her soft, floral scent engulfing me as I kissed her neck. Her delicious pink pussy was tight as a vice and burning hot, yet almost impossibly soft, a dripping wet satin clutch around my iron-hard shaft, my swollen tip wrapped up in her pulsating, silky grip.

I fucked her with long, deep strokes, firmly stretching her tight pussy and pulling back far enough to leave only the tip inside, giving her my full length with every motion. I pulled away from her neck, kissing along the line of her collarbone before straightening up, kneeling before her as I worked my hips, gaining speed as the front of my thighs began to slap against the back of hers. I reached below her thighs to take her hands in mine, a cute giggle coming from her as she understood. She gripped my hands tight and smiled up at me, biting her lip slightly as I continued to fuck her.

I pulled her hands forward on each stroke, sliding her back and forth along my shaft in time with my thrusts. She moaned wildly in response to the harder fucking, and my eyes were glued to her juicy, perky titties as they bounced up and down on her slender chest. My cock was soon coated in a thick layer of cream, her dripping wet pussy throbbing around my shaft as I drove it repeatedly into her.

After a few minutes, she brought her legs up and placed the soles of her dainty feet flat on my chest, pushing me back with a playful giggle. I allowed her to slide me all the way out of her perfect pussy and watched with a smile on my face as she wriggled over onto her front, pushing her round ass out for me as she got onto her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder with a wicked grin on her pretty face. Not to be out-done, I took her waist in my hands and pushed her forward and down, a surprised gasp giving way to an excited giggle as she understood my intention. She stretched her hands out in front of her, her head laying on its side and a smile on her face as I flattened her chest against the bed, her legs together and her hips raised slightly. I quickly slid back into the welcoming grasp of her juicy pussy and began to pump my hips again.

Her moans and groans grew louder and more explicit as I picked up the pace, my hands on her hips as I pounded my big dick down into her tight pussy. My gaze was drawn down over her tattooed back to her juicy ass, sandwiched between my hips and my hands, pushed up to emphasize its peachy roundness and jiggling deliciously as her body absorbed the power of each thrust.

Kasia's moans grew ragged and breathless as she approached her second orgasm, my cock head scraping over her sensitive g-spot with every stroke thanks to the new angle. I pounded her hard and fast, the room filled with her moans and the sound of my hips slapping against her juicy ass. I noticed her hands desperately gripping the bedsheets as her body began to vibrate and convulse again. Her pussy clenched even tighter around my shaft as she began to cum.

A movement in my peripheral vision drew my gaze to the doorway and my heart skipped a beat as I locked eyes with the girl leaning on the doorframe. She grinned and raised her finger to her soft, juicy lips in a "shhh" motion, winking playfully as she enjoyed the show. She had to be Kasia's roommate - she stood around 5'7 and her striking, statuesque face was framed by long blonde wavy hair. She was dressed casually in a tanktop that stopped above her navel and loose fitting track pants.

I looked down at Kasia, her head turned the other way, lost in her own world, cumming uncontrollably as I fucked her hard and fast. One of her hands was clinging on for dear life to a twisted handful of the white sheet below us, her other hand balled into a fist and pounding against the mattress as she wailed under the intense force of her second orgasm. She was so fucking hot, and her tight, wet pussy felt so incredible as it spasmed around my cock - the shock of seeing the second girl had thrown me off and I was beyond the point of no return. My balls clenched and I gasped as I began to shoot thick ropes of cum deep into Kasia's velvet grip. Her orgasmic moans intensified further still as she felt me start to cum inside her, her body thrashing as I pumped shot after explosive shot into her. I looked up to the doorway to see the pretty stranger giggling silently, her eyes meeting mine as she mimed noiseless applause, her tongue flicking across her lower lip and an approving smile on her face as I pulled out and she saw my long, thick cock dripping with a mixture of mine and Kasia's cum.

I collapsed on the bed and after a moment, Kasia crawled up and rested her head on me, placing a few affectionate kisses on my skin and sighing contentedly, her pale orange hair draped across my chest. I raised my head to glance again at the doorway, now empty. Shaking my head with disbelief, I rested my palm on the soft curve of Kasia's round ass, giving it a gentle squeeze which elicited a soft purr of sleepy approval from the pretty redhead, kissed the top of her head and let myself collapse back onto the pillow.

This was turning out to be a very interesting trip...

12