My Week with Charlotte Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crompth
Crompth
4 Followers

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as her head banged against the wall in front of her.

"What's wrong, babe?" a male voice filled with concern coming from the cell asked.

"Just bumped my head, babe," she replied quickly before quickly covering her mouth with her hand to keep from moaning out loud as I proceeded to pound her cunt, her head banging the wall with each thrust.

"What's that banging?" he asked.

"They're doing construction," she said quickly before covering her mouth again, starting to push back on my cock with each of my thrusts.

"Oh, okay. When are you coming back to the hotel?" he asked as she growled quietly.

"I'm cumming soon!" she gasped in reply to his question and my thrusting cock as I quietly snickered.

"You sure everything is okay?" he asked as I reached down and shoved my middle finger into her tight little asshole.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she orgasmed, quickly hanging up the phone as she squirted around my cock, moaning as I began to fill her cunt with my cum.

"Fuck," I growled as I held her tight with my cock twitching in her cunt as my balls emptied four strong streams of cum. Finally I slipped out and pulled her up and held her close as we caught our breaths, her phone ringing constantly as we ignored it.

"Oh my god! That was so fucking good!" she exclaimed before breaking out in giggles.

"So you enjoyed it, I guess," I said with a chuckle.

"Are you kidding me?! That was the best fuck of my life, Daddy," she said with a happy look on her face.

I gently turned her around and softly cupped her cheek, giving her a gentle kiss before saying, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Babygirl."

"Oh I did, very much so," she said with a big smile when we suddenly heard someone pounding on the door.

"This is the sheriff! Open the door right now!" a deep voice barked from the other side as Charlotte blanched.

"It's okay," I whispered before giving her a quick kiss and walking to the door, putting my cock back in my pants. I waited until she had covered her chest, then gave her a smile before unlocking and opening the door to confront the angry sheriff and the two women from earlier.

"Howdy, Bubba!" I said with a big smile.

"Harry?! What's going on here?" my little brother asked.

"Umm," I said with a guilty look. "I was doing something inappropriate, and I'm sorry?" I said with a mischievous grin.

"We got a call that a couple was fornicating in the store," he said with a confused look.

"Yeah, sorry about that, "I said as I rubbed the back of my neck looking at my feet.

"Is Megan back already? I thought she just left to visit her parents a couple days ago?" he asked with a confused look on his face before laughing as he said, "You couldn't even wait to get back to the hotel room?! You dirty dog!" he said laughing as I blushed and the women behind him gawked at the change of the situation.

"Well, I'll wait out here for y'all to get dressed. We can go out for drinks," he said as I blanched, looking behind me at Charlotte's crimson face.

"What's wrong?" he asked before a glare slowly spread over his face as he realized the problem. "That's not Megan in there, is it?!" he said, his voice filled with anger.

"No," I said as I looked away in shame. He glared at me for a moment, his fists bunched up, as I waited for the blow I deserved. He finally breathed deep, collecting himself.

"Bar! One hour!" he said fiercely before walking out of the store.

I turned back towards Charlotte and saw her hanging up her cellphone as I closed the door and leaned back against it.

"Everything okay?" she asked with a worried look.

"I have a storm of anger heading my way, but I'll be fine. What about you?" I asked.

"Just got off the phone with the boyfriend. I told him I dropped the phone and he believed it," she replied with a nervous chuckle. After a long moment she continued with a pout, "I'm sorry I got you in trouble."

"It's fine, Charlotte. We both made the mistake," I said.

"This wasn't a mistake!" she said fiercely while frowning at me.

"Oh, but it was, Charlotte. A huge mistake that won't happen again," I said calmly before walking out of the dressing room.

I gave the older woman at the register my credit card information and told her, "Add five hundred to whatever she gets. You lost five for calling the sheriff."

I quickly left the store heading towards my favorite bar to deal with the hell coming my way. I glanced at my watch and noticed it was going on seven in the evening as I picked up my pace...

*****

**End of part 1 of day 1. Any and all feedback is welcome. :) Look for part 2 coming soon!**

Crompth
Crompth
4 Followers
12