My Weekend Housemate, Mike

Story Info
First sex date with landlady's brother.
1.6k words
4.17
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my first two weeks in the UK as a grad student, I was still staying in a hostel as I was unable to find a good boarding house that would suit my requirements. This was until I learned that one of my coursemates, John, was staying in a very nice quaint place not too far from the uni and his landlady still had another room available on the second floor.

I decided to visit the place and automatically loved the room as it was so girly and it just had the vibe of my room back home. I moved in to the place late that afternoon and even forfeited some advance payments in the hostel.

John helped me with my luggage and the stuff that I have accumulated over the last couple of weeks and also the big books that I borrowed from the library. We brought down everything from the 3rd floor of the hostel to the cab we hired. Good thing we were able to put everything in the cab.

When we reached our place, we were already tired as the move out from the hostel was rushed. We were also quite hungry as we only had sandwiches for lunch before the moveout.

We met with my landlady and she gave me the key to my room and also the keys for both the main door and rear door of the house. Then she said, "You both look tired and hungry, wanna grab a bite?"

Of course, we said, "Yes!"

Then from the kitchen area came out a good-looking guy in a chef outfit. I thought he looked cute and well-built too. My landlady introduced him, "This is my younger brother Mike, he is a chef and he stays here during weekends or even midweek sometimes. His pastries are to die for... have some."

Mike said, "Hello!" And told us to dig in the basket of newly baked goodies.

I said, "Thank you," and took one from the basket and started eating.

I happened to glance at Mike and he was checking me while I was seated eating the pastry. He was looking at my cleavage as my dress had a low and loose neckline and the top of my 36Cs were showing a lot of cleavage.

I did not know how to react as everyone was there talking lively about the food, so I just smiled.

Mike and I became friends from then on and I noticed that he's been staying almost everyday at her sister's place more often than the usual weekend stay. And he always brought me food.

After more than a week and on a Friday, Mike asked my coursemate if he would be interested to hang out the following day and if he can bring me along. It was relayed to me and I agreed.

It started out as a fun Saturday afternoon or very early evening outing. It was the usual stroll along the promenade before hitting the bars for drinks.

And it was just the three of us, Mike, John, and me. We would go to a pub, have a drink or two, stroll outside a bit, then enter another pub, have two glasses again. Or just one. Then step out for some air. Then back inside the pub again.

I noticed that Mike became more touchy than usual and he seemed to enjoy touching my hips then would move his hands up towards the side of my boobs or downwards towards my bum and would then squeeze it lightly. Well, I was drunk, I told myself -- and just enjoyed the extra attention I was getting from Mike.

After a while, I felt that Mike wanted to fuck me as his touching became more aggressive. His hands were all over me whenever he had a chance while John was looking somewhere else.

He would now directly touch me on my butt now or breasts while walking along the promenade when John would walk a bit ahead of us.

Or, he would slide his hand inside my dress, and finger me quickly while we were seated at some table in the pub while John is getting our drinks at the bar.

When I went to the ladies room, he followed me so he could kiss me hard on the lips, suck on my breasts and finger my cunt, all in under a minute lest we get caught by someone going into the loo.

There was also one instance where we went down the steps to the entrance of the sea life center to get away from John while he was walking ahead.

We ran down there. No one was about. Mike just had to have a quick fuck. He made me lift up my dress, pull down my panties as he took out his cock.

I did not argue. To do so would just take up more time. He inserted his cock from behind. He was rough and hard. He was also occasionally squeezing my breasts.

It felt so good. And scary. The urgency to get it done and the need to experience the dizzying pleasure for as long as possible made the fucking so much more sensual.

I wanted him to fuck me for as long as the pleasure was intense.

He made me cum quickly. He had to cum too. It was rough, wild, and fast sex. I could not scream though. I wanted to when I came. But all I could do was whimper.

We had to sneak up the stairs a bit faster so John does not see us. But he did when we were almost at the top. Mike and I gave the excuse that we were having a race.

We had some more drinks at the pub after that. I could smell my cum and his cum on me all throughout the rest of the night. It made me self-conscious but also horny. I was thinking I wanted to spread my naked self on the table for the cute bartender who served us so he can eat my cunt and fuck me with the big cock I saw bulging in his pants. But of course, I only fantasized about it. The imagery made me wetter and hornier though. And wanting to drink more.

The three of us were together all this time and we got pretty drunk. So we had to take a cab home. It was already past midnight.

I knew Mike still wanted to fuck me some more. And that I badly needed to be fucked some more as well. However, we both felt we could not do it in my room.

Mike's room was adjacent to John's room on the 3rd floor. My room is adjacent to Mike's sister's room on the 2nd floor. If Mike went down to my room, John would know as he is still awake. The boards creak louder on their floor. On mine too, but not as loud. In future stories, Mike normally goes straight to my room to fuck me when he comes home from work. Less noise. After fucking me, that is the time he goes to his room unless he falls asleep in my bed.

When the cab dropped us off, Mike let us inside and gave the excuse of fixing the trash for tomorrow's morning pick up. He then went to the side of the house. I gave the excuse of needing a glass of water so I went straight to the kitchen. John went up to his room.

I went straight through the kitchen, opened the kitchen door and went to the side of the house where Mike was.

I lifted my dress, took off my panties while he took out his cock. He let me sit on a ledge on the wall that divided the property from the neighbor's. I was not really sitting, more like my butt was a bit perched on it. There was a very tall wall that my back was leaning on.

Mike inserted his cock into my cunt and started pumping. I shut my eyes and moaned a bit. I gasped when he started mashing my breasts too. It felt sooooo good!

Then we heard the neighbor go out the side door. It was probably the old man. The neighbors were an old couple. He was tinkering with something in their trash bin.

Mike looked at me but I did not want to stop. I told him, "I wanna cum, don't you dare stop!"

I wanted the pumping of his cock into my cunt and an orgasm or two. So I just shut my eyes and moaned. He cupped his hand on my mouth and continued fucking me as I started making dirty noises.

I kept my eyes closed and occasionally let out a moan. His hand was clamped on my mouth. But he kept ramming his cock in and out of my cunt. It was great fucking. All the while we could hear the old man tinkering about behind me, separated only by a wall of concrete and wood on the upper part.

When I was about to orgasm, the toilet light switched on the second floor. It was probably John using the loo. Or Mike's sister. Or one of the kids.

Mike pumped harder and faster and until I reached my orgasm. He still had his hand tightly clamped on my mouth as I kept saying, "Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

He then had started fucking me slower but deeper thrusts after my orgasm because the squishing sound of my wetness might be heard by the old man. I could feel he wanted to orgasm as well as he had his eyes shut tightly. After a few more deep and powerful thrusts, he came and slumped his head on my shoulder for a few seconds.

He then let me go.

I entered the house through the kitchen door, ran as quietly as I could upstairs and into the bathroom. He entered through the main door.

That was our first official date with a clueless third wheel.