Not-So Innocent Encounter

Story Info
A chance meeting ends in public sex.
4k words
4.68
22.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Sadie slid out of the rental van and straightened the skirt of her light pink overall dress. Placing her hands on her hips, she leaned back, stretching out her spine. The day had been incredibly long already, and she wasn't done with it yet.

Her move from her parent's home to her first apartment was a big milestone in life. Living three hours away from her mother was a dream come true. She loved her mother, but damn, the woman could helicopter mom like the best of them.

Tightening her ponytail, she ran in her fingers through her streaky blond hair. Bright blue eyes glanced around the parking lot of the rental company. They noted her mother was pulling in and parking a few rows away. Sadie had been lucky to score a spot so close to the office building.

Jingling the keys in her hand, she reached back inside the van and snatched out her cell phone in a wallet case and tucked it in her pocket. Shutting the door, she hit the lock button on the key fob. There was no responding 'beep' as, at some point, that feature had been turned off. Sadie thought she heard the quiet 'click' of the locks and headed for the office.

God, she was tired. She'd had her room at home packed already, but today, they had loaded the van. She'd driven the three hours to her new city and apartment. Then they unloaded the van, having to haul everything up two flights of stairs. Now she had to return the van or pay for an additional charge.

She noted a smudge of dirt on her skirt and shrugged. Sadie had worn the dress on purpose just to annoy her mother. It wasn't really moving attire as the skirt was too short, and she only wore a white sports bra under the bib and straps. She'd worn boy-short panties underneath just in case, though. No need to flash her ass at her mother.

Sadie had just turned twenty-two the day after graduating from college. Now she had a new job, a new apartment, and a life away from mom. Skipping her way to the office, she couldn't hold back a pleased grin.

Swinging through the door had her coming to an abrupt stop. It was full of men. Behind the counter were two guys in tired looking dress shirts. But on this side, there were two lines of all men, and none of them were young and cute. Tucking her chin down, she stepped into the shorter line and prepared to wait.

Twenty minutes later, she finally reached the counter. She'd texted her mom to let her know she'd be waiting a while. Facing the cranky-looking overweight guy, she flashed him a smile.

"Hi. I'm returning a moving van."

"Name."

"Sadie Maxon." She spelled her last name because that was always the next question.

The man with a name tag that said 'Tim' printed out a form. He placed it on the counter in front of her without even looking at her. "Fill this out."

Sadie picked up a nearby pen and looked over the form. It asked for the mileage on the van and the gas gauge amount. Biting her lip, she realized she hadn't even noted those things. "Um, I don't know this stuff. Do I need it?"

Tim sighed heavily. "Yes. You can go out and get it and bring the form back."

Glancing behind her, she found the line just as long as it had been when she'd entered. Leaving and coming back would mean another wait in line. Rolling her eyes, she tried again. "Is there someone that can come with me so I don't have to wait in line again?"

The guy finally looked at her. Sadie smiled at him and leaned on the counter, showing a tiny bit of cleavage. The bib of her dress covered most of her, but she did her best to look like a helpless female. With his eyes firmly on the small amount of boob he could see, Tim paused.

Sadie wiggled just a little and pressed her arms to her sides, pushing up her tits more. "Please, I've had a really long day, and I just really want to go home and have a nice hot bubble bath."

Without taking his eyes off her exposed skin, Tim reached for the phone. He waited a few seconds before barking, "Meet a young lady at the front door and help her fill out her intake form. Don't dawdle." He replaced the phone again without moving his eyes. "Someone will meet you and give you a hand."

Even though he wasn't looking at her face, Sadie smiled brightly. "Oh, thank you so much. You've been wonderful. You have a great day, okay?" She took the form and turned, heading for the door. Deliberately, she let her hips sway as she walked.

Once outside, she didn't have to wait long before a boy, younger than herself, showed up. He had sandy blonde hair and was barely taller than she was. He stumbled to a halt when he saw her, his eyes scanning her body and then settling on her tits.

No matter the age, men are the same, she thought. "Hi, are you the one here to help me?"

She watched as he swallowed before yanking his eyes up to hers. They were a soft brown and Sadie thought they were pretty eyes. He only nodded and reached a trembling hand for the paper she held.

With a quiet chuckle to herself, she turned away and headed for where she'd left the van. While he walked behind her, she quickly loosened the straps on her bibs, letting it droop down, showing more cleavage. She was being naughty, but this guy was so damn cute.

But when she reached the spot where the van should be, Sadie stopped abruptly. The van was gone. Glancing around to make sure she was in the right row, she felt a panic rise. Twirling in a circle, she felt her breathing speed up. "Oh god, it was right here. I was parked right here. It's gone."

Her frantic eyes met the boy's confused ones. He looked at the empty spot, then back at her. His eyes dipped down to take in the expanded cleavage on display before jerking back up to hers. "Did you lock it?"

Sadie held up the keys. "I hit the fob button, I swear. But it won't beep. Oh, and when I unlocked it before, I had to hit the button a few times because it didn't work." She reached out and grabbed his arm, fear flooding her. "What if it didn't work again? Someone must have stolen it. What's going to happen?"

The boy licked his lips and glanced around the lot. Looking back at her, he blurted out, "Show me your tits and I won't say anything."

Jerking back, Sadie frowned, "What?"

Getting braver, the boy repeated. "The van's gone. But we got like hundreds in and out of here a day. I can make up some shit for the form and turn it in. But you gotta show me your tits. Just show 'em, I won't touch."

Taking a step away from him, Sadie stared at him. He was adorable, even if he was younger than her. "Just show you my boobs, and you won't say anything about the van being gone?"

He nodded a bit frantically.

"What's your name?" she asked softly.

"Morgan."

"How old are you? You're not jailbait, are you? I'm not going to get charged with statutory rape or anything, am I?"

He sneered a little. "I'm eighteen. I'll be nineteen next month. Wanna see my license?"

She liked that he was finally showing a little boldness. "Okay fine. Got somewhere private we can do this?" Sadie thought of her mother waiting for her and felt a thrill at being so bad.

Morgan looked around the lot. It was enclosed with a tall security fence. "There," he pointed. A large SUV was parked beside the wall. If they stood between the vehicle and the wall, no one would see them.

"Fine. Let's go." Sadie jerked her head for him to lead the way.

They hurried to the other side of the SUV. It was a cozy little spot, quiet and secluded. Sadie actually felt her panties getting wet at the prospect of what she was about to do.

"Stand with your back to the opening, so you block me," Sadie ordered the boy. When he moved into position, she reached for the buckles of her dress. She took her time, teasing him as she slowly released the fasteners and let them drop. The waist of the dress was tight, so it didn't fall off entirely.

Standing in front of him, with just her sports bra covering her tits, Sadie watched as Morgan licked his lips again. His breathing had picked up a little as well. Slowly, she drew down one strap of her bra, exposing her breast by inches. When it finally popped free, Morgan swayed on his feet.

"You okay?" she whispered.

He only nodded.

Sadie reached for the other strap, ensuring her arm didn't block his view from her round breast. She thought she had a decent rack, a nice C-cup that wasn't too big or too small. A crinkling of paper had her noting that the form was now a crumpled mess in his hand.

After pulling her arm free of the second strap, she stood before Morgan with her breasts completely exposed. As she watched, his mouth fell open, and his shoulders gave a sudden hunch forward. Then his hips jerked and both his hands grabbed his crotch.

He gave a strangled moan, and a full-body shudder went through him. "Fuck a nut," he rasped. Another shiver went through him, and his cheeks turned bright pink.

Sadie frowned at his reaction before it hit her what had happened. "Did you just cum in your pants?" Her eyes dropped to where he still pressed against his zipper.

"Nnmm," was the only sound Morgan made.

Wonder filled Sadie as she realized that really was what happened. Just seeing her bare tits had him spilling his load in his shorts. She carefully reached out and took the now mangled piece of paper from his fingers.

She folded the paper and slipped it into her pocket. "Want to touch?" she asked. Intrigued by this guy, who would lose control at just seeing a pair of boobs.

Morgan finally managed to stand up straight once again. "That wasn't the deal. I said I wouldn't." His voice was still breathy and rough.

"I know. It's okay, though." She pushed her shoulders back, thrusting her tits out farther, wiggling a little, her breasts bobbed in the warm summer air. "You can touch me. It's okay."

Morgan stared into her eyes a moment before reaching out a shaking hand. He barely touched her skin before his body gave another slight jerk. Reaching up, Sadie cupped her hand around his and pressed his to her.

She guided him, showing him how to cup her breast. Her nipples were now little hard berries standing at attention. "Gentle, until or unless a girl asks for more." Taking his finger, she rubbed it against her nipple, causing new wetness to flood her pussy. This guy and his gentle innocence were turning her on big time.

Finally, Morgan brought up his other hand and cupped both her breasts, squeezing gently. He moaned a little and Sadie felt her body respond to him. With her hands on his, she lifted her breasts up a bit.

"You can taste," she offered. Her pussy was throbbing now, and she knew she'd be fantasizing about this later when she was alone. Unpacking her vibrator just moved up on her to-do list.

Morgan's startled gaze flew to hers. "What?"

"Lick them, suck them, if you want. You don't have to, only if you want to."

"Really?"

Sadie nodded. She really wanted his mouth on her. This boy had her raging for his touch. She leaned back against the SUV as her knees were feeling weak.

Slowly, Morgan's head descended. His hot mouth latched around her nipple, and this time it was Sadie that moaned. He sucked it gently, sending heat flashing straight to her now dripping and burning pussy.

Using her hand, she encouraged him to pinch her other nipple. Soon he was working her tits like a pro. Sucking, gentle little bites with his mouth, alternating with harder pinches and pulls with his fingers. It was Sadie, who was panting and ready to shove her fingers into her panties.

Suddenly Morgan gave a strange pitched moan and shuddered again. His hand left her breast to fly to his crotch. His mouth released her tit and his head dropped to her chest as he convulsed harder this time.

He'd just cum again. Sadie couldn't stand it anymore. She yanked up her skirt and jammed her hand down her panty-shorts. Morgan's eyes went huge. One visibly shaking finger reached out and pulled the front of her panties open to watch her.

"Oh fuck me," he groaned. "I gotta... just gotta..." He dropped to his knees and shoved her hand out of the way. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of her waxed pussy. "Shhiiittt," he moaned.

In a quick move, Morgan jerked her panties down her legs and then latched his mouth onto her wet cunt. Sadie gave a little squeal at the feel of his tongue swiping through her drenched channel. She then fell back against the SUV and grabbed his hair, hanging on as he proceeded to eat the hell out of her pussy.

The boy was amazing. He licked and sucked her pussy like it was his last meal on Earth. She could even hear him as he slurped up her juices, which were flowing like mad.

After a garbled moan, she gasped out, "finger. Stick your fingers in me."

"Where?" he mumbled around her cunt lips.

"Oh, my fucking god. In my pussy hole! Stick your fingers in there now." She felt him fumbling around, and she thought he had found her vagina by accident, but it worked. He slid a finger in and, at her demand for more, shoved in another. "Pump them in and out. Like you're fucking me."

As Morgan worked his fingers in her, he discovered her clit. Sadie squealed again and grabbed his hair hard. "There, right there," she muttered. He sucked the little bud hard, and after a few seconds, Sadie erupted herself.

With her legs shaking and her body shuddering, she came hard. Morgan just kept going, which drew out her orgasm even longer. Finally, she began to get too sensitive and shoved his head away from her. Morgan fell back onto his ass on the parking lot and just stared at her now rosy-pink pussy lips.

After a moment, when Sadie could breathe better, she asked, "What was that? You cum from just seeing my tits, but can eat a girl out like a professional? What are you?"

Morgan licked his lips and then discovered his chin was covered in her pussy juice and tried to lick that off too, like a little kid. Finally, he looked down at his fingers that had been inside her and stuck those in his mouth, too. Sadie found that so fucking hot and whined a little as her stomach clenched.

"I ain't never touched a girl before. But I wanted to. When I saw your pussy, I just couldn't help myself. Did I do okay?"

"Shit fire, dude. I've never had a guy eat me so good. Are you saying you're a damn virgin?"

From his position on the ground, he examined her cunt more closely. "Yup. Never even had a girlfriend before."

Sadie's head fell back against the SUV. "Fuck me," she mumbled.

Brown eyes shot up to her blue ones. "Really? Can I?"

Sadie blinked down at him a couple of times. "What? Can you fuck me? Like now?"

"Yeah, I'd be gentle if that's what you want. Or you could teach me what you like. I'll do anything. You're so damn beautiful."

Laughter boiled out of Sadie. "Dude, you've already cum twice. Are you telling me you're ready to go again?"

"My dick's been rock hard ever since I saw you. Just the thought of getting in that," he pointed to her pussy, which was flowing again. "I'd give anything to stick my dick in that."

"Holy fucking god." Sadie thought about it for a minute. Impulsively she demanded, "Show me your dick."

Morgan stumbled to his feet and immediately yanked down the zipper of his pants. She watched as he shoved down a pair of tighty whities and reached inside. He pulled out a monster dick that had to be a full ten inches. It was thick and veiny, and pre-cum dribbled from the bulging tip.

This time, her eyes bulged. Her mouth watered and she wanted that giant pecker in every way she could get it. "Condom. You got one?"

His eyes went wild. "No."

Pulling out her cell phone wallet, Sadie thanked her stars that she continued her college habit of always being prepared. It took her a moment of fumbling before pulling out the little flat package. She held it up with a triumphant grin.

Morgan shook his head. "I don't know how to use it."

"Ha!" Sadie wasn't going to let that stop her. "Oh, wait. Shit, my mom. Hold on." She quickly typed out another text to her mother, making up an excuse about a problem with the van. Setting her phone on top of the vehicle, she kicked off her panties and jammed them in her pocket. "Come here," she said to Morgan.

He stepped closer, his dick so big that even hard, it hung down in front of him. She had the plastic ripped open and took only a second to hope this rubber was big enough to fit him. Sending up a quick prayer that it did, she reached out to him. Taking a moment, she stroked her hand down his soft, velvety hardness.

Morgan hissed in a breath, and she didn't want to push her luck. If he blew again, she didn't know how much longer the kid could go. Carefully, she rolled the condom down over him, thanking the stars above that seemed to fit okay.

"That feels weird," Morgan said.

"Let's get you in my pussy and maybe it'll feel better." Sadie used her grip on his dick to pull him closer. "You want to try facing or want me to turn around?"

"Uh..." was his only reply.

"Right, we'll start this way." Making sure her skirt was secure around her waist, Sadie lifted her leg and wrapped it around his hips. Since they were nearly the same height, she thought this would work. Guiding him to her, she felt his stomach jerk when his cock slipped through her wet cunt.

"That same hole your finger was in is where we're headed, okay?" She asked as she pulled him closer.

Morgan only nodded, his eyes glued to what was happening down below.

Sadie tilted her hips up and eased him inside. God, he's so big, she thought as her pussy actually burned a little at his size. But it was the best burn she'd ever felt. Pulling on his hips, she continued to guide him until he started to push on his own.

"Oh, my god, I'm gonna blow again." Morgan moaned, his eyes closing in bliss.

"No, no, you're not. You hold it in, boy." His giant dick wouldn't go any further. So she started him working it in and out, pushing further each time. "Think of anything else. Think of your grandma, don't think about what you're feeling. I want you to fuck me good."

It took a bit of work, but they finally got him mostly inside her. "Here," he said and hooked his hand under her leg and reached down for her other one. To her amazement, Morgan had her lifted, braced against the vehicle, both legs wrapped around his hips. The little dude was stronger than she thought.

In that position, he finally had the freedom to really move. But only a few strokes in, and he muttered, "Oh god," and then Sadie felt his cock get even bigger inside her as he began to convulse around her.

"NO, no no," she nearly screamed.

Morgan paused. "Wait, just one sec." And then, to her surprise and gratitude, he started going again. His big dick was fucking her soaking wet pussy.

She thumped her head back against the SUV. He started moving faster, digging his hands into her ass. Sadie felt her own orgasm building up and worked her hips with him, encouraging him. "Yes, that's it, baby, fuck me good."

"Oh, fuck, this is good," Morgan began to really pound into her. The vehicle behind her rocked a little, and she used it to push back at him. They got the rhythm down, and soon he was slamming into her. Sadie had one hand clamped over her mouth to keep quiet.

Finally, the buildup was too much. Sadie felt herself explode, stars blinking in front of her eyes as the wave of pleasure washed through her. Pussy walls contracted around the monster inside her, and Morgan whimpered. He jerked his hips wildly and then Sadie felt him go still.

They stood there, leaning against each other, breathing heavily. "That was fucking awesome. I'm so fucking glad that van got stolen," Sadie wheezed out. She met his gaze then grinned, "I popped your cherry."

Morgan chuckled. It led to his shoulders shaking as he laughed harder. Sadie felt his dick jerk inside her as he laughed and wondered if he'd get off again. The kid was a wonder at how much he'd cum in such a short time.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12