My Weekend with Coeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is awesome, thanks for letting us use it."

"It's meant to be a place for making good memories, I hope you enjoy it."

"So far so good" she paused briefly before continuing, "This is kind of embarrassing, but I know I was on the deck this morning, but I woke up in bed partially washed and covered in a towel, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

"Guilty, I found you and you had gotten a little nauseous and were starting to burn so I carried you inside washed the vomit away, and put you in bed."

"Aren't you the gentleman, my hero, I would be a lobster if you hadn't done that, and thanks for cleaning me up."

"Happy to do it."

"I'm starved, when is dinner?"

"Help me with the meat and will get it on the grill"

"Oh goody, I get to hold your meet." She tilted her head and giggled looking up at me and winked, with a look that was both naive and seductive.

"Be careful if you are any good, I'll have you do it all the time."

"Well, aren't I the lucky girl?"

"Everyone should get lucky every now and then,"

"I like you."

"I like you too."

With Lorelei's help the meat was grilled just in time for the hoards to return from the lake. Some went to shower and change, some sat down and immediately started to eat. They were all very polite and when the last crew strolled in Ben ran up to me and gave me a big hug, thanking me for coming down, fixing the Seadoo, and making dinner, stating how much he appreciated it, and how he thought the old man might enjoy the company of some young folks.

"You won't believe how much I enjoyed it"

"Good, Let me introduce you to everyone... Everyone, this is Dad"

Immediately a dozen voices sang out, "Hi Dad."

I waved hello. And Ben continued, "You can call him Dad, or Trey, he'll respond to either, most of the kids growing up, called him Dad, so he really is okay with that."

Lorelei quietly commented, "that gives a whole new meaning to 'who's your daddy.'"

Ben, introduced everyone there, and looking around, asked "where's April?"

"Dad, you have to meet April, she is the most amazing girl."

"I met her already, we had a great afternoon..."

Before I could finish, he leaned in and said, "she will give you an afternoon you'll never forget."

I just nodded in agreement.

We ate until we couldn't, some of the guests headed back to the dock, myself and others gathered in the game room and started playing Cards Against Humanity, I had never played and was laughing so hard I cried. In the middle of a round, April came in, wearing a romper that flashed lovely globes front and back.

"There's my boys," she said, as she kissed Ben with a passionate open-mouthed kiss, before jumping in my lap and giving me the same, before whispering in my ear, remember Dad you promised, tonight you are going to fuck me in the ass, and anywhere else you want."

Ben spoke as she nibbled on my earlobe and stuck her tongue in my ear, "That's right you two met this afternoon, I hope she made a good first impression on you Dad, because we have an announcement to make. Everybody, last weekend, April accepted my proposal and has agreed to make me both the happiest, and luckiest man alive."

I was dumbstruck, I had to agree with the "luckiest" part, but given what she and I did all afternoon and were planning tonight I had no idea what to say, but Ben was clearly wanting me to say something, so I began to ramble, about how she was an amazing beauty, and he was a great catch for her, and how I hoped they had a dozen kids that they could be as proud of as I was of him. She kissed me one more time, before slipping off my lap and extending her hand to prompt me to stand. As I did, she put an arm around Ben and I squeezed our butts and said.

"And I intend to make sure these two always have a smile on their faces."

Ben leaned over and whispered, "You are going to love her, Dad,"

She giggled and said, "he already did."

Ben laughed, smiled at me then looked at her, "you naughty little slut, how did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one."

I then had to pipe in, "it appears that I am the lucky one."

We all laughed, said a round of toasts, and everyone went back to relaxing, a few couples would wander off only to return with the disheveled look of just having had a sexual workout. About 1:00 AM April went over to Ben gave him a kiss and told him "goodnight" then came to me, extended her hand and told me I had a promise to keep. Ben, seeing the perplexed look on my face said, "Dad, I told her you are a man who does what he says he'll do, you better get used to keeping her happy." I shook my head in disbelief, took her hand and followed her to the master bedroom.

She stopped as we passed through the kitchen and got a couple of bottles of water and a can of whipped cream from the refrigerator. When we entered the bedroom, she told me to start a shower while she turned down the bed. Just as I stepped into the shower she entered the bath already naked, again I stared in awe of her beauty and the perfection of her physic.

"Dad, can I take your lingering glance as one of approval? How long has it been since you have been with a girl like me?"

"I have never been with a girl like you, you are without a doubt the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I have dated, and married, some amazingly attractive women."

"No wonder Ben is such a wonderful man, he has you as a dad."

"About that..."

"Please don't say or ask anything just yet, we both want to talk to you together, are you okay to wait until we have the chance?"

"Yes, but..."

"The only butt I want you to think about right now is mine, as I recall you are committed to paying it some close attention." As she spoke he turned her hips and shook her ass causing the globes to bounce like two vollyballs.

"I can't imagine your butt has ever lacked for attention."

"It feels a little neglected right now, so ..."

She finished her sentence by pulling my head down and stretching on her tip-toes for our lips to meet, and pushing me toward the shower stall. Immediately her tongue entwined with mine and we embraced as the water poured over us. We washed each other, exploring every inch, lathering with soap and kisses. We stumbled out of the shower and I picked her up so we could continue to kiss as I carried her to the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her left arm around my neck and reached between our bodies to guide my manhood into her swollen and sopping cunt, pulling herself up to align the entry then relaxing to impale herself upon me. I paused at the door to brace myself and stand as she bounced up and down riding me like a pogo stick.

I stopped at the bed's edge, lifted her high enough to nibble and suckle each breast, then dropped her gently to the mattress as I dropped to my knees between her thighs. I took my time lapping at her folds until the petals pushed through and the beautiful flower blossomed. She placed her feet upon my shoulders and pushed her hips out and up grinding her pussy to my face, the hard nubbin of her cliterous raking the bridge of my nose when I wasn't nibbling or sucking it. I would tease her to the brink, then turn away and gently kiss her thighs, calves and feet. Finally she couldn't take it, dropped her knees to my shoulders, locked her ankles at my back, grabbed handfuls of hair on each side of my head and pulled me tight to her, I sucked hard on her clit as she shuddered in orgasm.

I stood, lifted her to the center of the bed and rolled her over. I had to stand for a moment to enjoy the view of the perfectly round and firm globes of her buttocks, before leaning in, spreading her cheeks and painting the length of her divide with saliva, on the second lap I lingered at her rosebud, formed my tongue into a cone and speared her ass causing her to convulse in another orgasm. Spying the can of whipped cream she had placed on the nightstand, while her face was still buried in a pillow attempting to muffle her scream I shook the can vigorously, pressed the nozzle into her anus and filled the cavity with the cold viscous foam.

"Oh my fucking god!, What are you doing to me," she screamed pulling her face from the pillow.

I laughed and chased the foam with my tongue, attempting to spoon it out, slurping and sucking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." she kept repeating in a curt staccato, the pitch of her voice rising with each repetition.

"Please, please, please, I can't take anymore, fuck me know, fuck my ass now, please fuck me now."

Crawling over her my shaft fell upon the valley formed by the backs of her thighs as I slid forward it easily entered the slickness of her pussy, driving in at full force elicited a grunt from her, as she arched her back and raised her butt to assist in the penetration, It took several strokes to get properly lubricated. Sitting back on my heals I aimed it at the desired bullseye, her hands tightly held fistfuls of the pillow as she buried her face to muffle the screams she knew where about to come. Leaning forward my manhood bent as it encountered the resistance of her anal opening, repositioning I leaned forward again, holding the shaft tightly as the head pushed through the ring of muscle.

"Oh, oww , please go slow, it's my first time..."

"What!, You've never had an ass fuck, why did you ask for it?"

"I have always wanted to, whenever I masturbate, it is my ass the brings the greatest pleasure, but I was saving myself for my husband, after Ben took my vaginal virginity I wanted him to take my anal too, but he doesn't like it, so we decided who better to trust with this than the other man in my life, you?"

"But you just met me today."

"But I know you, Ben talks about you all the time, all the things you have done and do for him and Becky, how you are always ready to help, my dad isn't like that, I've never known a dad like you, and since you are the most special Dad in the world, I plan to be the most special daughter. I gave my first man my first virginity, now I am giving my second, my second. But please, go slow."

"I'll stay right here, you push back when you are ready for more."

April slowly rocked her pelvis up and down, then side to side, before ever so slowly pushing back against me. It took every ounce of willpower and concentration within me not to grab her hips and impale her and empty my cum inside. She slowly increased her rocking, again burying her face in the pillow. Only when she had picked up her pace and was making full strokes did I begin to thrust back, we fell forward, and I moved my legs outside of hers, she arched her back upwards and backwards to meet my thrusts. Within minutes I was slamming my hips down into her and she was screaming into her pillow, her legs bent at the knees, and the heels of her feet pulled tightly to my butt, attempting to hold me in place. I would love to say I teased her for hours but when her feet hit my butt, I sank as deeply as I could inside her nether hole, and a the most powerful release of my life ejaculated into her bowels. Each shot brought its own recoil like bullets from a rifle. Each was accompanied by cries from each of us, and each drained more energy than the previous, when the forth blast was done, so was I. I rolled to my left and she rolled with me, my right arm reached around, and my hand cupped her breast with my thumb lightly caressing her rigid nipple. I kissed the nape of her neck and savored in her aroma, while my shaft remained tightly in sheaved in her ass, she cooed as I caressed, neither of us spoke for minutes as we lay entwined. Finally I whispered, "you are amazing, that was the most incredible sex I've had since this afternoon."

We both burst into laughter, with each laugh her stomach and anal muscles would contract and clamp like a vice on my penis still locked in her anus. Each convulsion pumped new life into my member, she felt the resurgence and whispered, "keep it there, please, it feels so amazing, can we just stay like this?"

"That sounds wonderful to me, again you are amazing."

"Well, Dad, I have never enjoyed anything more than what we just did, my ass is yours, anytime you want it, anywhere you want let, just say the word."

"I don't understand, Ben is okay with this?"

"It was Ben's Idea, he knew I wanted my ass fucked, and he knew that I only desire sex with someone I care deeply about, someone I love, I knew I loved you before I ever met you, I knew you didn't date much because all your focus has been on your kids, and every friend of Ben's I've met call you Dad, not Ben's Dad, but Dad, only a very special man earns that kind of love, an now you are also my Dad, my lover, my special man. Ben is also my lover and my special man, and my soon-to-be husband and I would never do anything to hurt him, so he suggested this, and I love him all the more for it."

"What does Ben get out of this?"

"A lot of things, he gets to see me satisfied, he satisfies a peculiar kink of his own, in having a Hot Wife, and while you are keeping me satisfied, Lorelei is keeping Ben satisfied. I know she is safe, she is a virgin, she is my best friend, and we have always shared everything."

As she spoke she began to slightly rock her hips.

"Are you talking about the same Lorelei that I found passed out on the porch this morning covered in vomit?"

"Are you the one who brought her in and cleaned her up?"

"Yes, I find it hard to believe she is a virgin, it appeared to me that vomit wasn't the only thing she was covered in."

"See, just another reason for me to love you, you find a stranger passed out in the sun, covered in something gross, yet you carry her inside, clean her up, make sure she is okay, and then say nothing to anyone about it. And, your are right it wasn't just vomit. I was already asleep, they had been playing truth or dare late last night and when she confessed to having never had sex, not even ever having given a blow job, she became the instant focus of everyone's challenge. Ben won her first BJ, but she refused to let anyone near her VJ, she did end up outside getting a cum bath, in the middle of it she gagged and thru up, it was pretty much over after that. Luckily Ben did have the good sense to make them go outside before it all went down. When I saw her this morning I woke her and told her to hit the showers, but she fell back asleep and by the time I came back to check up on her, you had arrived and showed your chivalry."

"She let all those guys cum on her?"

"Yep, she's a little kinky too."

"But she is a virgin?"

"Yep."

"Right now she satisfying Ben? How?"

"Ben loves oral, both giving and receiving, and he is very good at it, she wanted him to be the first to give it to her, and after giving him one last night she wanted more. They both win."

"So what I cleaned off her wasn't just vomit?"

"Nope, she had to have had a lot of cum on her."

"And a virgin, that blows my mind."

"I would rather I blew your mind."

"Oh, believe me, blown doesn't begin to describe what you have done to me."

"MMmmm," she mewed as she pushed her butt snug to my lap. "Let's just relax, just like this."

I cupped her breast, nuzzled at the nape of her neck, closed my eyes and just before I fell asleep, her steady breathing, and slowed pulse informed me she was already asleep. I awoke when she tried to slide out of bed, we hadn't moved at all, my hand was still cupping her breast, my penis had slid out of her ass sometime in the night, but my morning wood, poking between her cheeks had awakened her. She apologized for waking me, crawled over to straddle me, cradled my head in her hands and kissed me as passionately as anyone ever had, told me I was an amazing lover, and went off to find Ben.

Since I was up, I decided to be useful and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the masses. The coed's staggered in a few at a time, ate breakfast and either headed to the lake, or back to where ever they had slept. Lorelei came in wearing the tiniest bikini I had ever seen, I had to look closely to verify that there was in fact some material (very little) in the crotch and not just two strings. The minute triangles that composed the bra did not cover the area of her areola. When I was younger we would claim that girls with her curves were built like a brick shithouse, her stomach is flat and she has C cup torpedo tits that stand out firm, her bright red hair frames a fiery halo of curls and waves around a pixie, freckled face, and falls to mid-thigh, her pubic hair is just as red as that on her head, yet even more curly. Her skin is that translucent pearl of Irish royalty, with blue veins visibly criss crossing her cleavage. Her eyes are green with golden streaks that resemble a exploding sky rocket, her lips aren't overly full but have a perfect heart shape, and are more soft than any I have ever touched.

She was rather pink today, slightly burnt from yesterday's sun, I suggested she limit her time in the sun today and wear lots of sun screen. She teasingly replied she would wear all the sun screen I cared to rub on her. My immediate thought was, "damn it would be great to be a college student today," before informing her that I will gladly keep her covered.

The rest of the weekend will be told soon in My weekend with coed's part two.

12