My Weird Taboo Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Malaika got married to her childhood friend, Akash. But...
1.4k words
4.26
5.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
249 Followers

After almost 2 weeks, while my younger brother was in my bed, he suddenly dropped a bomb and shocked me. He confessed that my husband, Akash, knows everything about my intimacy with my younger brother.

I understood an incestuous relationship between brother and sister, and taboo relationships are a big turn-on for my husband. It was shocking how badly my husband Akash spoiled my younger brother through his evil mind. He inspired my younger brother to have lusty feelings for me.

According to my brother, it was my husband's idea to make a passage through my bedroom walk-in closet and enjoy the voyeurism. My mind started to boil when I heard this nonsense from my brother. I realized that Akash had such nasty thoughts and a dirty mind.

But at the same time, I realized that my younger brother also had a dirty mind. He has had such lusty feelings for his elder sister. Akash took advantage when he learned my brother has taboo and nasty thinking about his elder sister.

No doubt, Akash is an over-sexed kind of person like my own younger brother. Such kinds of people are always more horny than any other normal people. No wonder they both have good chemistry, and they have intimacy as well.

Anyways, I thought over all this mess and the taboo activities with a cool mind. It was almost impossible for me to control my husband or my brother. I came to realize that I cannot change any of them. Else it will mess up my marriage along with embarrassment.

I realized that if I took a stand, I would not get anything out of it. Rather I would lose everything. So, I decided to go with the flow to save my marriage and keep up with an enjoyable life.

Since that day, I have become the partner of that taboo lifestyle. My husband, my younger brother, and I share the same bed, share sexual activities and have fun. I have had double penetration with them and swallowed their cum. We had hot showers together with them and watched porn movies together.

Though it is taboo, we all made our life easy, spicy, and full of enjoyment. Of course, it is very discreet. But if we are happy so who cares about anything else?

I watched several porn movies together with my younger brother. But I watch porn movies at night with my husband and younger brother on each side. We enjoy each other's company. They get hard on while watching porn, so I stroke them to make it harder like a rock.

I know the harder they get, the better they can pleasure me. They finger me while watching porn and lick off their fingers soaked with my juices. They lick my pussy with various things, like strawberries, oranges, lemon juice, and honey, to enhance the flavour.

In return, I give them a good mix of my juices mixed with the flavours. I got used to swallowing their cum after jaw-dropping blowjobs. I enjoy swallowing till the last drop. Nothing comes to my mind when swallowing, whether from my husband or my younger brother.

In showers, we enjoy ourselves together and have more fun. I give blowjobs to their erect dicks. I give them golden showers by peeing on them. They eat my pussy one by one and make me drain out.

I often noticed that they get more turn on after a shower. So they spread a towel on the bathroom floor and fuck me one after another. We launched a projector in the bathroom and enjoyed porn on the big screen in the bathroom.

Usually, these activities happen at nighttime when Mom and Dad are deep asleep. Later my husband launched a projector in our bedroom too.

Indeed, my younger brother has a good size dick. He has a very hard erection, just like my husband. My younger brother fucks me well, just my husband. I notice my husband enjoys watching me getting fucked by my younger brother. I see he strokes his dick while watching and then joins us.

I got so used to getting fucked by two dicks, sometimes one after another and sometimes through double penetration. I always have enjoyed swallowing lots of cum from their erect dicks.

In the beginning, it was hard for me to handle double penetration, one from my front and the other from my back at the same time. But now, the two big-sized dicks made me very addicted.

One day, I was enjoying the strokes of my younger brother, having his dick still buried in my pussy. My husband got super turned on. He changed our position and started pushing his dick in my pussy. My pussy was already filled with my younger brother's.

My eyes were tightly closed with pain, and a soft scream came from my mouth, "Ahh." My husband covered my mouth with his lips and pushed his dick deep inside my pussy.

In the next second, I had two erected dicks buried inside my pussy while stroking against each other. I was taking two dicks inside my pussy, whereas my brother's dick was getting squeezed against my husband's dick.

I never expected that it could be such wild sex by having two dicks inside my pussy at the same time. My pussy was getting wet and hot like an oven through the wild strokes of two dicks inside, and they exploded inside as a volcano burst.

There was a time when I was a total virgin, and now I can take two dicks inside my pussy at the same time. I couldn't believe this sudden progress. From time to time, I was getting fucked in my ass too. Sometimes my husband bangs me and then is taken over by my younger brother.

My holes got very comfortable, taking their hard dicks in my ass one after another. Sometimes my husband and younger brother get very horny, and my husband fucks his ass right before me. Before, it was disgusting, but later I enjoyed watching them, and it turns me on.

After some time, my husband made me explore another new thing. He pushed his oil-soaked dick in my ass while I still enjoyed anal with my younger brother. Tears rolled from my eyes due to the pain, and the stretch of my asshole was just unbearable.

Soon the oil-soaked dicks got accommodated in my ass, and my pain started to subside. Now I was enjoying the warm strokes of two dicks in my ass. Unbelievable. I enjoyed the warm shoot of their cum inside my asshole, which was very pleasurable.

In 2022, we three travelled to Dubai. It was a blast. Of course, nobody knows about my relationship with the two guys with me. We booked a room with two double beds, and they both banged me day and night.

During our stay in the Dubai hotel, my husband got another naughty idea in his mind. Since Dubai has lots of beautiful Russian call girls as escorts, so he booked one.

After a good wine and dining, our hotel room was knocked around 11 p.m. My husband opened the door. Next, a very beautiful blond Russian girl entered our room. I was just surprised. She was exclusively clean, smelling of expensive perfume, and draped in an exotic dress.

I remember it was my husband's long desire to expose me to lesbian sex too. My younger brother supported that idea. In no time, the action started, and we had a blast. That Russian girl fucked me often by eating my pussy, grinding pussies together by lying on top of me, and fucking me with a strap-on.

And each time, I exploded with multiple orgasms. And then later, we had an orgy. Anyways, my life got full of fun and enjoyment. My sexual life is skyrocketing. I decided to go with the flow and coordinate with my husband and brother to keep up a spiced sex life.

It is unimaginable for a normal married woman. I enjoy two dicks at the same time, and my life is filled with plenty of sex all the time. If I had made any objection, I would have broken marriage, and misery would be my fortune.

Of course, I enjoy my privacy. Nobody knows that the other guy is my own younger brother, my sex partner, along with my husband. That's all for now.

odinchacha
odinchacha
249 Followers