The Motherly Thing to Do

Story Info
Mother must help her introverted son any way she can.
15.1k words
4.67
77.4k
158
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother must help her introverted son any way she can.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between characters over the age of 18. Any similarity between these characters and any other real people is entirely coincidental.

Also, a special shout out to Brian. Thanks for the edits.

I hope you like it. I don't have a PhD in English or Writing. So, give me a break on English and grammar.

She entered his room wearing a red short satin robe. The robe was really short, and just barely covered her gorgeous ass. Her legs were exquisite revealing her creamy almost flawless complexion and soft, smooth skin.

As she approached his bed, she slowly untied the sash revealing the inside of her breasts. They were huge and set well on her chest. They weren't saggy as you might expect of a woman of her years and size. But she wasn't quite revealing her luscious nipples. However, her erect nipples were prominently displayed through the fabric of her loose robe.

The gap between the sides of her robe revealed she was wearing no panties either. Showcasing her completely bald pussy for him to admire.

He was astonished at her beautiful body. She was only 5' 5" tall. She wasn't a tiny model type. As a matter of fact, some would consider her a BBW, but she was only a little overweight just enough to have nice curves and plenty to grab. Overall, she had a thick curvy shape with an hour glass figure having a thin waist with just a bit of a sexy bulge. She was only 40.

Her curves were delicate and womanly with a 27" waist. As her waist widened to 37" hips with a lovely swell for a nice ass you'd love to sink your teeth into.

When she reached him, she placed her right knee up on his bed revealing the beautiful folds of her womanly flesh. Causing his eyes to nearly explode out of their sockets.

She then placed her delicate hand on his completely erect cock through the sheet which covered him. She began to slowly rub his cock.

Once she felt his swollen cock throb in her hand, she slowly moved the robe from her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor exposing her nipples. They were just a little larger than a pencil eraser with areolas about 2" in diameter, and light tan in color. He happened to know she wore a size 36DD bra.

He lay in his bed completely stunned as his fantasy was coming true. He'd often dreamed, and masturbated to his fantasies of this woman. But he never in a million years would've believed this would ever happen.

Was he dreaming now, or was this really happening? Was the hand of his gorgeous mother actually on his cock?

****

Megan gasped as she read the story on Rick's laptop. "Mother?!" she thought.

Where had he gotten the story? It wasn't on a website, and it didn't have any of the earmarks of a published document. Plus, it was actually a document she pulled up from his word processor.

What could this possibly mean? What was a mother/son incest story doing on her son's laptop?!

Megan knew Rick had problems. His father was an alcoholic, and paid little attention to him.

His father worked, came home, secretly drank (or so he thought), got drunk, and passed out in his chair every night. This was his daily routine.

Rick's father was never abusive to him or to Megan, his mother. His only abusive behavior was in the fact that he was always either at work, or at home, passed out in his chair neglecting her every day and night.

As Rick grew, he began to find these pint-sized vodka bottles hidden around the outside of the house, and in the yard where he played. He didn't really know what the bottles were.

He'd bring them in to his mother. She would just take them without much fanfare or explanation, and throw them away.

Eventually, Rick became keenly aware of what the bottles were, and what they meant.

It didn't help that most nights he could hear his parents argue about his father's drinking. Sure, Megan tried to keep this from Rick as much as she possibly could, but she was unaware that Rick would listen to them argue each night before he fell asleep in his bed crying.

As Rick grew, he began to ignore his parent's arguments as he internalized his feelings. By the time he was a teen he'd begun to eat his meals in his room with the door closed. He actually did everything in his room isolating himself from his family as much as possible.

On several occasions throughout their lives, Megan would lay down the law to his father about his drinking. As a result, Rick's father would quit drinking for a period, usually not that long, but he'd always relapse falling back into his usual cycle of work, drink, and pass out.

Each time Rick's father relapsed, Rick would withdraw further and further from his family, flying under the radar, always quiet, regularly going unnoticed, and often absent from family affairs.

Rick realized early on that the best way to stay out of trouble is to never seek attention, seeking out a marginalized existence amid the turmoil caused by his dad's addiction.

As Rick became more withdrawn and introverted, he never dated girls. He was very intimidated by other people, especially people of the opposite sex.

The effects of his father's addiction weren't solely on Rick. Megan felt neglected, unattractive with a low body image, depressed, exhausted, anxious and trapped in a loveless marriage.

When Megan was 39 and Rick was 16, she realized she'd just been enabling her husband's addiction, and, after having reached her limit, gave him an ultimatum, "Either quit drinking, or I'll kick you out of the house!"

As hard as his dad tried to quit, ultimately, he failed, and, long story short, Megan made good on her word. She kicked him out of the house, and divorced him.

As time went by, both she and Rick attended Al-Anon meetings and get counseling, but the damage had already been done. It was hard for Megan to bring herself back to her normal self before her husband's alcoholism, and it was even more difficult for Rick to find normalcy as he'd never known anything other than growing up with an alcoholic.

****

After having read the story on Rick's laptop, she realizes that since Rick is now 19 and has shown no real interest in girls, he probably needs some help relating to the opposite sex. However, before she could help him in that respect, she must first repair their relationship. So, she asked Rick to start eating family meals with her.

She also decided she needed to do a bit more research on Rick's interests. So, she did something she wasn't proud of, but she felt it was necessary. She did some snooping on his laptop.

As Megan starts looking through the laptop, she discovers his browser history has been deleted, but she finds his word processor history is still intact. So, she begins going through his document history.

As she looks at the document titles, she's shocked to discover they all have risqué mom/son incest file names. At first, she's just surprised, and maybe a bit disturbed. However, the more she looks at the file list the angrier she becomes.

She opens one of the documents, and begins to read. When she gets to the first sex scene, she surprises herself, and finds she's getting a bit excited. Once she's done reading, she realizes her panties are soaked.

She wants to feel furious with Rick and his apparent perversion, but she actually feels more guilty for her own physical reaction. So, she tries to convince herself that her reaction is only the result of well written sex scenes. In her mind she tries to ignore her reaction to the taboo nature of the story telling herself "It's only because it has been so long since I've had anything in me other than my own fingers."

As she considers all the ramifications of the story she's just read, she realizes her fingers had found their way down her body, and were now rubbing her wet slit. As she runs her fingers back and forth, she places her index finger on her swollen clit, and rubs slow circles around it. Then she moves her fingers down towards her entrance, and begins to move them in and out of her moist slot. She hears "Ohhh. Oh yeah baby," reverberate through the room, and realizes it's coming from her.

As Megan imagines the sex scenes unfolding in the story, she gets more excited.

She suddenly removes her hand from her wet pussy, and chastises herself for envisioning the taboo images. Megan feels so guilty and astonished at herself, and her own reaction that she finds herself almost in a state of shock.

Then she gets more furious with Rick, not really so much for the story, but for giving her that reaction which both excited and embarrassed her all at the same time.

Now, she was wondering why these documents were on his laptop, and where did he download them? It seemed to her that documents of this nature on the web weren't typically in a word processor format from her limited experience with this type of web content. So, she decides not to do anything until she's ready with a well thought out plan.

****

The next day, Megan thinks "It wouldn't be good to jump in without gathering all the information available. So, I'll read everything first. Maybe I'm just over-reacting." So, Megan copies all of the stories to her thumb drive. Now, she can read them as time permits.

So, Megan got comfortable, plugged the thumb drive into her laptop, and began to read the next story in the list.

It was a story about a mom who divorces her husband, and as her son is now "man of the house", he takes on all the husbandly duties including keeping his mom happy in the bedroom. As she reads, she finds herself thinking "I know how she feels. She feels like her life is over with no future. All she has is her son." empathizing with the mother.

The more she reads, she begins thinking "Of course, he's turned on. What red-blooded 19-year-old male wouldn't. You parade around the house in those skimpy clothes."

The more she reads of the story, the more excited she becomes.

After Megan finishes reading, she finds herself splayed out on her bed with her fingers deep inside her panties teasing her aching clit. She starts to moan "Ohhh, yes." As she pictures a young man probably about 20 lying between her legs with his hard cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. She can't help herself as she plunges her fingers deep into her sopping cunt.

She's breathing very shallow, and, with a husky voice, she yells "Fuck me, baby. Ram that hard dick in me," and plays with her wet pussy until she feels herself begin to quiver inside. She continues by strumming her hard nub while she uses her other hand to saw 3 fingers in and out of her willing cunt.

"Oh yeah. Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me hard and fast. Baby, I need to cum." As she imagines the young man fucking her, she explodes having one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Each day Megan reads another story, and each time she notices how wet she becomes. This night she reads a story about a young woman who had a child when she was only 19. Her parents disowned her while she struggled to live as she raised her son on her own.

Eventually, the young woman's son grows to the age of 18, and he tries to sneak peeks of his nude mother with her large DD tits and curvy ass. He craves to have her creamy flesh under him as he fucks the shit out of her, but this is only in his dreams until one day when she catches him red handed.

Once caught he declares "I love you so much, Mom. I can't help myself. I just want to be with you."

She can't believe his candor at first, but he eventually persuades her, and she reciprocates. They spend the night together, and he pleases her in every way.

Again, Megan finds herself splayed out on her bed imagining a younger man fucking her hard and fast until she can't stand on her own. This leads her to another massive orgasm as she finger fucks herself imagining him having his way with her.

She's really beginning to find the idea of the stamina the young man must have extremely exciting.

The next night she tries to resist reading another story, but she can't help herself. She thinks "These stories are so perverted. I shouldn't even entertain the thought of reading another, but damn they're hot!"

With no resolve, she opens the next story. It's a story about a "BBW", as he put it, middle aged mother of one son. This mother also had her son at age 19, and again the father is not in the picture.

As the son ages, the mother finds herself increasingly attracted to her son. As her lust grows, she begins to dress more seductively at home in an effort to attract her 19-year-old son.

What she doesn't know is that her son has been fantasizing about her for a long time. So, he made a plan to masturbate with his door slightly ajar just enough so his mother could hear him call her name as he stroked his hard cock. He'd say things like "Oh mom suck my hard cock" or "Mommy I love pounding your wet cunt."

Once his mother heard him masturbating, she opened the door, and went to her son. What followed was some very hot, steamy sex which Megan found to be irresistible.

The mother and son in this story moved to another city where they began living a life as man and wife. They always wanted each other, and, of course, eventually they had a child together. They continued to live together as one big happy family until the day the mother died.

Again, after reading the story, she found herself splayed out on her bed with her fingers buried in her quivering cunt as she imagined the son pounding his mother's wet pussy in every position imaginable.

As she continued to finger fuck herself, she moved her thumb to massage her swollen button. The more excited she became, the faster she rubbed her clit until her body spasmed in an uncontrollable orgasm.

Afterwards, she lay in bed with her fingers still on her quivering pussy, she wondered "What the hell is happening to me? Why am I getting so aroused by these stories? Am I a pervert too, or was it simply a matter of well written sex scenes? I feel guilty, and dirty."

But she knew she was doing this to help Rick. That was her primary purpose. She just contributed the rest to a nice bonus she would enjoy in the process.

She continued reading a story per night. Afterall, who was she kidding? She loved the stories, and nobody but her knew anything about it. It was her little secret.

One story per night was all she could handle before she had to relieve herself, and her aching cunt.

It took a few weeks to get to the last story. There were quite a few, but she was determined to read each and every story on that drive until she was done. She told herself "I need to know everything Rick is into regardless of any sacrifice I have to make for him. He's my son, and I love him."

Eventually, Megan made her way to the very last story she had saved. She began to read.

Of course, this was another mother/son incest story. This time, the son was snooping on his mother's laptop, and found her browser history. Almost all of the sites she visited were mother/son incest related sites scattered among valid search results for odds and ends.

The son in the story visited all of his mother's saved porn sites, and he noticed that all of the sons in the videos looked a bit like him.

One thing leads to another, and the son ends up having sex with his mother in the kitchen:

"He entered the kitchen first thing in the morning, and saw his mother cooking breakfast over the stove.

"She was wearing a light blue babydoll negligee. He could see her curves through the thin covering. She was not a small woman. She had the curves befitting a sexy woman of her age. Some would consider her a BBW, but she was only a little overweight just enough to have nice curves and plenty to grab. Overall, she had a thick curvy shape with an hour glass figure having a thin waist with just a bit of a sexy bulge.

"He took in the site of her gorgeous legs. Then he noticed her beautiful little feet with her chubby little toes each painted light blue to match her sexy negligee.

"As he admired her perfect form, he couldn't decide which he found more alluring, her ass, her legs, or her cute little feet. He just knew he wanted each of them wrapped around his cock at some point.

"So, he slowly eased up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her just under her heavy DD breasts.

"It startled her at first, but she didn't make any effort to remove his arms.

"As she became more comfortable with his arms wrapped around her, he turned his hands up to cup her soft creamy breasts. Again, she made no attempt to stop his aggression. So, he began to grind his throbbing cock into her tempting, curvy ass through his boxers. Again, she made no attempt to dissuade him from his advances.

"She turns to face him as he slowly leans in to kiss her. At first, she made no attempt to return or encourage his kiss, but after a minute she began to rub her soft lips over his. They slowly kissed as no son should ever kiss his mother, but she reciprocated and opened her mouth to receive his tongue in a romantic and loving kiss.

"They continued to kiss as his tongue began to wrestle with hers. Their tongues rolled over and around each other as the kiss became more passionate. They each began to enjoy the feeling and tenderness of the kisses as the passion increased to a point that it was no longer so romantic and loving, but became a matter of increasing sexual passion.

"As they continued passionately kissing, their hands began to feel and explore the other's bodies in an overtly sexual manner.

"Neither of them had any intention of ending the sexual embrace. The longer they kissed and held each other, the more obvious it was to his mother that his throbbing cock was pressed firmly between their bodies against her stomach.

"She made no attempt to move other than to make a little space between their bodies, not to end the embrace, but just enough space to allow her right hand to grab his hard cock through his boxers.

"She began to slowly pump his cock as he squeezed his mother ass cheeks in each hand. She moaned in his mouth as she pumped his cock. It was the first hard cock she'd held in her hand in so many years. It thrilled her to know that she was still able to make a young man that excited even if that young man was her son.

"As she continued to pump his cock, he felt her hard nipples pressing against his chest through the thin fabric of her negligee. He couldn't bear it any further. He moved his hands up and around her body to squeeze those hard nipples.

"As he squeezed and twirled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, she began to moan in his mouth causing his cock to twitch in her hand. They were both so overwhelmed with passion that he ripped her negligee off her luscious body, and she dropped his boxers down his legs.

"This caught her by surprise, and she croaked out 'Oh my god. Oh shit!' as she made a slight attempt at dissuading his advances.

"Once their clothes were removed, he surprised her again as he dropped to his knees, and began to kiss her inner thighs. Then he licked her thighs up to the sacred fruit he desired. As he wrapped his tongue around her swollen clit, she began to squirm and tremble at his touch.

"He took her clit into his mouth and began to suck on it as he licked slow circles around the hard button.

"It had been so long since she felt the touch of a man that she came within minutes of his oral ministrations secreting her fluids in his mouth and on his face. He found her scent and her taste intoxicating, so much so that he couldn't stop.

"He continued to orally love his mother's sopping pussy until she convulsed around his tongue spraying fluids in his mouth and face again to the point, he thought he may drown as she screamed 'OH SHIT!! EAT ME, BABY!! MAKE MOMMY CUM AGAIN!!'