My Whipping Ch. 06

Story Info
Lynn and Sandy visit and play.
5.7k words
4.67
8.4k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Whipping Ch. 06

By Susan Greenway

[This is part of a series. You may enjoy it without having read the earlier chapters, although you might grasp some behavior by the characters more readily by reading the series from the start. It contains fetish play, including bodily functions, and severe discipline. If any of this is not to your taste, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

The visit my Aunt Kathy and I had enjoyed with her favorite student Lynn stayed in our minds for quite a while. Kathy lived in what was now my house since my mother passed away and was also subject to my rules and to my discipline. She was a natural submissive and had submitted to my very dominating mother.

I still had trouble forgiving Kathy for participating in a terrible whipping that my late mother had conducted on my bottom. They both whipped me for a long time and even between my legs. I knew Kathy was not the moving party, but I had held the view that she might have resisted participating even if she couldn't control my mother's venomous nature.

But it turned out that Lynn, who had been Kathy's favorite student and protégé in college and whom Kathy had encouraged to pursue her career, had strong dominant feelings, and needed little encouragement from me to discipline Kathy at my suggestion during the visit. I had shamed Kathy by making her wear her schoolgirl outfit and I told Lynn we both would appreciate her taking Kathy over her lap and spanking her on her bare bottom.

Lynn easily got into the spirit of the occasion. She was soft-spoken but there was a firmness in her voice. She seemed quite entranced with being able to watch Kathy urinate and defecate into a bowl when she pleaded with me to be allowed to relieve herself. Later, she told us that she dominated her younger roommate, Sandy, during their life residing together. I suggested that next time Sandy might join us for a visit, adding my teasing statement: "if you feel she has earned the privilege by her good behavior."

Lynn's face brightened at this suggestion and some weeks later, we spoke over the phone and arranged for Lynn to come to dinner with us accompanied by Sandy. The evening came and I was wearing a nice navy suit that I had put on to go to work that day. Kathy wore separates, a pretty patterned top, and a nice crimson skirt.

When Lynn and Sandy arrived, I was attracted mightily by the lovely outfit the petite Lynn had chosen. She wore a marvelous classic "little black dress" while her roommate Sandy was clad in a white blouse and a blue jumper. Kathy is an excellent cook, as am I, so we prepared the meal together.

We all enjoyed some drinks and hors d'oeuvres while Sandy asked us about our lives and careers, while Lynn spoke briefly about her activities and then Sandy explained that she was a high school science teacher. Lynn was a consultant with a firm that specialized in non-profit management, so she was able to feel she was doing some good. Kathy was mostly retired, although she was summoned occasionally to fill in at the college where she had taught.

"Lynn," I said after we were all comfortable, "I understand that you have taken on the responsibility of taking charge of Sandy much as I have assumed control of my aunt here."

"Yes," Lynn said sweetly but firmly, "Sandy was immature even though she holds great responsibility as a teacher. Nevertheless, she soon agreed that I should assume the dominant role in our lives, particular when we are at home, but when we are out together as well."

"Have you ever had occasion to need to discipline Sandy in front of others or when you both were away from your home?" I continued.

Sandy's face was reddening. It was clear that although she was subject to Lynn's instruction, she still was readily embarrassed when her submissive nature and situation were discussed in front of others.

"I'm sorry, Sandy," I said coolly. "I see that you seem a bit embarrassed by my asking Lynn about your behavior and life together. I don't mean to pry but I'm sure my Aunt Kathy and I are happy to relate our experiences that might be of interest."

"Sandy is embarrassed," Lynn responded, "but she knows that her relationship is not a secret, and I can tell you that she has been disciplined in front of others. Part of her need to improve her conduct is to become accustomed to her behavior and training being discussed in situations like this one."

"I'm sorry, Lynn, and Susan and Kathy, I apologize to you too for seeming to be annoyed at the conversation," Sandy said slowly. "Lynn is correct that I must become used to hearing my situation and behavior discussed and I know that I will be corrected for this by Lynn."

"I'm not upset by anything you asked, Susan," Lynn said pleasantly. "I have been trying to get Sandy to behave more maturely about this, but I'm afraid I shall have to correct her now if that is not disagreeable to you."

"Not at all," I answered, "and then we might proceed to dinner."

"It would be nicer to wait until after we eat," Lynn responded, "but I've found that discipline is more effective, in Sandy's case at least, if she is punished immediately when she fails to behave as she should."

Sandy clearly was reconciled to being disciplined--I liked Lynn's use of the word "corrected"--because she made no objection to the plan Lynn had proffered. Lynn told her, quietly but firmly, to stand up in front of Lynn and raise her jumper above her waist. She did this, disclosing a pair of childish pink panties with a design on them.

Sitting in an armless chair, Lynn reached out and lowered those panties to just below Sandy's prominent bottom. She then patted her lap and Sandy promptly lay across Lynn's thighs, balancing herself on her domme's lap.

Lynn reached into her handbag and took out a pretty crimson glove that she definitely wore for spanking. After slipping it on, she began spanking Sandy's pale bottom with hard spanks right from the start. Lynn, as I've noted, is a petite woman but she generated a good deal of power in her spanking.

Sandy began moaning and then groaning before breaking into a sustained cry as Lynn kept spanking her hard on both cheeks and even on her upper thighs. She began moving her legs in an effort to at least lessen the impact of the spanks, but Lynn stopped spanking then and said she was resisting.

"No, Miss," Sandy pleaded, "I wasn't resisting." It turned out that being found guilty of resisting would mean further shaming.

"Stand up!" Lynn ordered in a sharp but modulated tone.

Sandy hurried to stand with her panties now at her knees and still holding up her skirt.

"Show everyone your naughty pussy!" Lynn snapped.

Sandy turned toward Aunt Kathy and me and reached down to hold her labia apart so we could see the pink of her pussy. She had only a thin landing strip of well-trimmed fur on his mons.

"In case you were wondering, I decided that she should have her pubes slimmed down to only that thin strip," Lynn explained. "If she is a good girl, I may allow her to grow more of it back, but it will be well-trimmed. When she came to live with me, she had short black stubble peeking out of the sides of her panties."

I was surprised by the fervor of Lynn's dominance of her roommate. She exemplified the vision of the powerful petite woman who totally controls her larger submissive.

"Now show them your rear hole," Lynn said firmly.

Sandy cringed but turned and held her bottom cheeks apart. Kathy and I were slightly surprised to see a diamond at the center of her anal opening, behind which Sandy was definitely wearing a thick butt plug.

"I also felt she needed some anal training, so little Sandy wears the diamond-headed plug when we go out," Lynn continued her explanations.

"Sandy wants to apologize," Lynn announced.

With that, Sandy, whose tear-stained face made me feel sorry for her, managed to say, in a low voice, "Miss Susan, Miss Kathy, I'm so sorry that my behaving badly interrupted our delightful evening with you. Miss Lynn had no choice but to spank me and shame me in front of you and I'm feeling very unhappy to have caused this disruption."

"Lynn and Sandy, we're delighted to have both of you here and we hope to get together again," I hastened to say to them both. Kathy then whispered to me.

I smiled and looked back at Lynn. "My aunt has chastised me for not adding to our invitation. Please do us the pleasure of staying over with us." I took Lynn aside.

I whispered in her ear: "We've loved having you and I confess I enjoyed seeing how you managed her. We'd love to have you stay and you'd be with me and Sandy with Kathy unless you'd prefer to stay with Sandy."

Lynn smiled, looked around, and watched Kathy and Sandy chatting. "I'd very much like to accept your kind invitation, Susan, so...I will! Thank you for having us and I look forward to spending a charming time with you tonight."

I drew her close and kissed her on the lips. "Let Kathy take care of Sandy," I suggested. "They will find so much to chat about, I'm sure."

Lynn went over to Sandy and told her they were staying the night with us. "You will stay with Kathy, and she will show you to her bedroom and you can decide together on the sleeping arrangements," she said quietly to her. "I know I can rely on you to behave well. I owe Kathy so much."

They walked off together, and I took Lynn in my arms, hugged her, and showed her the way to my suite. When we arrived there and I closed the door, not locking it because I doubted Kathy or Sandy would dare to intrude on us, Lynn turned to me, took me in her arms, and kissed me deeply.

"Susan, I want you to know how terribly fond of you I've become so soon," she gushed. "You can see that I'm no heartsick teenager on a crush, but I felt so good seeing your firmness, style, and obvious affection for your aunt despite her terrible behavior and its cruel impact on you. Can we get more comfortable?"

My regard for Lynn had been growing. I admit that I found myself wildly aroused by her amazing deftness in humiliating her submissive, Sandy.

"Thank you, darling Lynn," I answered, "because my admiration for your delightful dominance of your roommate is not jealousy. I'm so happy that you still have strong positive feelings for my Aunt Kathy, because I cannot bring myself to treat her as she may deserve for what she did to me, because she has such a good heart, is wonderful to have here as a companion and friend, and has helped so many deserving people like you."

Responding to her suggestion, I unbuttoned my blouse and unzipped my skirt. Lynn unzipped and stepped out of her little black dress. She had a marvelous petite figure. I felt good in my sports bra and boy shorts. Lynn had selected a charming lacy pale blue bra and panty set. Her breasts were small but perfectly proportioned to her figure.

I held the covers of my bed open and invited Lynn to climb in. When she did, I followed her and took her in my arms and hugged her dearly.

"Tell me about yourself, Lynn," I whispered. "Have you been in love? I know you're a professional success. How did you meet Sandy? Is this a long-term relationship?"

"So many questions that I normally would want to deflect," Lynn grinned. "I just feel so good and warm in your arms, Susan, that I'm happy to answer them all. And then you can tell me about you."

"I'm going to surprise you, but maybe not," she began. "I fell in love with your lovely aunt when I was in her class and a 19-year-old in college. Kathy taught me so much in her English lit class, but we began seeing each other for coffee and she gave me so much more.

"She invited me over to her relatively compact apartment and treated me like a distinguished visitor," Lynn explained. "She told me how to maximize all my skills and seemed to know a lot about businesses that would benefit from my joining them and would also develop my potential."

"I've done well as a result," Lynn smiled. "I've made enough that I'll be able to retire quite early. I was also amazed, however, when I found out that the woman I so admired was submissive. Kathy told me about how she was dominated by your mother, her older sister, so I wasn't at all surprised when you mentioned her cruelty."

"But let me stick to Kathy," Lynn said. "I told her that she seemed nervous as if she was a young girl expecting to be punished."

"'I am, Lynn, I am!'" she cried, "and explained to me how she needed her sister to dominate and discipline her." Then she turned to me and observed how she needed to be humiliated and looked deeply in my eyes and said, 'Lynn, you're young, but you'll understand at some point how someone like me needs to be taken charge of at times by someone young and competent and presumably assertive as you seem to be.'

"'Please take control of me,'" she told me, "At least for now, while we're together.'"

"I wasn't quite sure of how to react, but something in me loved the idea of being in charge, in control," Lynn admitted. "I began by calling her Little Kathy. When she got up and started to excuse herself to go to the bathroom, I told her quite sharply that she would ask me for permission to do that."

"After a moment's surprised stare, she said, 'Miss Lynn, may I please be excused to go to the bathroom?''"

"No," I said sweetly, "right now is not convenient. You'll have to wait and don't keep bothering me about it. Are you going to lose control now in your panties, dear?"

"'No, Miss Lynn, I'm not going to do that,' she slowly responded."

"Well, then, you can wait until that becomes more pressing," I concluded.

"Summarily dismissing her request established my status with her, it seemed," Lynn observed.

"Later, when she told me she really needed to go, I accompanied her to the bathroom," Lynn went on. "She looked so cute on the toilet seat as if she were still a girl learning to use the potty. I told her she had to wait to start until I told her she could begin. I could see she was very afraid she might let some pee out."

"'Do you need to make a doody, too, Little Kathy?' I asked her as if I were her mom."

"'Yes, Miss Lynn, I feel one will be coming out after I pee,'" she responded."

"I told her she could now start to pee but not release her bowel movement," Lynn said.

Lynn said she then listened as Kathy released her pent-up pee and then farted. "Her face was red from my hearing her fart," Lynn laughed, "so I told her she could make her doody now."

"She defecated very quietly, and after, I watched her wipe, and had her show me the soiled paper," Lynn described. "Then I told her to stand so I could inspect the bowl. I saw a longish, not very thick, tan-colored movement amid the water yellowed by her pee. I asked her if that was what her doody usually looked like, and with a redder face, she nodded that it was."

"From then on, I had her use the word 'sissie' when she wanted to pee and 'doody' when she needed to do Number Two," Lynn related. "I humiliated more by asking what kind of period protection she used, and she told me ashamedly than she used pads because she was afraid to insert a tampon. I told her that we would teach her how to be a grown-up woman and learn to use tampons."

"This was quite something," Lynn grinned again, "because it was not easy to teach Little Kathy, who had a small, tight vaginal opening, how to insert a tampon. But while she was totally embarrassed by having to stick a tampon inside her while I watched and guided her, she did use tampons from then on."

"Later that time, I took her across my lap and gave her her first spanking, at least her first from me," Lynn said, "and then we proceeded to where I would cane her when I felt she had been unusually naughty."

I clasped Lynn more tightly and reached down then and slipped her little panties down. She reached back and unhooked her bra, tossed it off the bed, and reached up to unhook mine. I took mine off and pulled my own panties down and off.

Lynn immediately crawled between my legs and began licking me, highly adeptly. She knew how to excite me and then tease the sensitive tip of my clit, which was already quite hard and red. Her tongue penetrated my vagina, and her hands caressed my breasts and I felt absolutely happy.

I managed to open my night table's drawer and handed Lynn my favorite rabbit vibrator that could stimulate my clit and vagina at the same time. Lynn applied it there and also fingered my anally, which was what brought me off, although certainly the rabbit helped!

I returned the favor when I got between her legs and licked her lovely little cunt. I pushed my forefinger into her anal opening, and it was like striking a match. She began to buck and writhe and soon was totally gone into a series of powerful orgasms.

When she came down, she smiled at me, saying, "Susan, I've never cum so hard and for so long. That was incredible!"

After we had fallen asleep in each other's arms, I heard some steps outside my room and quietly got up, put on my robe, and walked out. Down the hall, I saw the light on in my brother Dennis's room. He must have come in late and was now reading in bed.

I knocked and heard him say, "Come in." When I entered, I saw Dennis sitting up in bed, bare-chested.

"Did I interrupt something?" I grinned.

"Close the door," he said with a smile. Then he told me to remove my robe and get into bed with him. I was definitely in the mood, so I did what he said. When I was nude under the covers, I felt his body, also naked, press on me. I was hot and wet, and I whispered that I was ready.

Dennis asked no questions as he gently mounted me and smoothly had his cock inside me before I was aware he was in. He began to thrust in and out and he also pushed his finger into my anus. This always gets me going and it didn't take long for me to clamp down on his cock as I came a few times in a row.

"Susie," Dennis asked, "you're so hot to trot now. What have you been up to?"

I explained that I had been in bed with Lynn and that her sub, Sandy, was in Aunt Kathy's bedroom.

"Why don't you invite her in here and we can enjoy each other, all three of us?" Dennis asked.

I wasn't sure Lynn would be game, but I said I'd go ask her.

I told Lynn that my brother had come in late but was interested in meeting her if she was similarly inclined. I said I'd be with her and asked if she had qualms about threesomes.

"So, Susie," she looked at me inquiringly, "you get it on with your brother?"

"Yes, Lynn, I do," I answered directly. "I think you'll like him. I never asked about your attitudes toward men."

"I go both ways, Susie, just like I'm also a switch," Lynn said with a smile. I gave her a robe and both of us trooped down the hall in our robes and went into Dennis's room.

"Dennis, meet Lynn," I said, rather routinely, "Lynn, this is my brother Dennis."

"Thanks, Susie," Lynn said conversationally, "delighted to meet you, Dennis."

"Let's not be too formal," Dennis said lightly, "both of you, lose your robes, and join me in here."

I let my robe drop and soon, Lynn followed, sans her suit. I climbed into Dennis's bed on one side and Lynn on the other. Dennis looked remarkably satisfied in the middle.

Dennis took Lynn in his arms, which was easy given her tight frame. He ran his hands over that compact body, enjoying her breasts and then dipping his fingers into what had become her hotpot, rather than just honey.

"Wow," Dennis said, "you're warm, honey. I think you and Susie have been having too good a time together."

"Yep," Lynn cracked with a smile, "I'm in love with your sister."

"Join the crowd," Dennis responded gaily. "Susie, come over here and give Lynn a little loving from the rear."

I followed his suggestion and crushed up against her back, using my finger to tease her cute little anal rosebud.

12