My Whipping Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Susie, you know just where to poke me in my back channel," she exuded.

Dennis felt her pussy and proclaimed that she was a hotbox ready for the fun to come.

She lay on her back and Dennis gently got on to her, holding himself above her with his powerful arms. I heard her respond when he entered her, slowly but smoothly.

"You're so marvelously wet, Lynn," Dennis proclaimed. "Tell me you'll stay here with me forever."

"Long time, Dennis," Lynn warned him, jocularly. "You're such a bad boy. You need a spanking."

"First, let's fuck, Lynn," he replied. "Then you can pound my ass."

They did just that: fuck. It was fun watching them, as I could wait to feel Dennis's member deep inside me, as it had been so often--actually, about 15 minutes ago.

I thought about Sandy and Aunt Kathy. I let Dennis and Lynn go at it as they were obviously enthralled with the enjoyment of fucking each other royally. I put on my robe and went down the hall. When I walked into their room, Aunt Kathy looked up from between Sandy's spread legs where she was licking Sandy's cute pussy.

"I see you two haven't held off," I commented. "Have you been at it all night? Tell me all."

Kathy said they had been enjoying each other, yes. "I hope Lynn won't be annoyed," she said cautiously.

"Lynn is full up with her own enjoyment," I told her. "Keep licking her, Sandy, if you feel so inclined, why don't you let out a little pee when she licks your pussy--my aunt will love you for it."

When I got back to Dennis's room, my brother, not a diminutive fellow, was lying across Lynn's small lap, where the tiny terror was spanking him with her ebony hairbrush.

"She knows how to spank, dear sister," Dennis declared. "Once she finishes whaling my ass, I'm going to try a few tricks on her."

"He's a big pussy, Susie," Lynn commented loudly, "except he really knows how to fuck one, doesn't he?"

"I for one will second that," I responded, as if by rote.

Lynn looked like she was ready to be fucked again, and Dennis was only too happy to oblige. He let her be the cowgirl on top and I added to the stew by inserting a delightfully carved ginger fig in Lynn's cute little anal opening.

"Ooh," she cried, "that's stinging me inside my poor heinie!"

"But having it in there will probably produce an even better cum for you, sweetie," I contributed.

I removed the fig from Lynn's rectum a few minutes later. It was clear that she was not happy with the lingering sting inside her back channel. She extricated herself from her cowgirl stance atop Dennis, who suggested she turn over.

When she had complied, he put a dab of lube on his finger and softly inserted the finger into Lynn's anus. At first, she wasn't sure what he had done, but then the lube cooled her internal stinging.

"Thank you, darling," she cooed to Dennis. "Now I suspect you want to stick that nice rod into my heinie."

Rather than respond and maintain a debate, Dennis slowly began to do just what she suspected.

"Ooh, I feel it," Lynn said, "It's fine but please...just take it slow."

Dennis was happy to take his time and he was even a bit proud of being able to do this with Lynn without her screaming that he was too big for her. He was even surprised that it went so well because he thought, "It's not that I'm that big, but she's so small."

When he finally was all the way in, Dennis let her adjust and then began to move in and out slowly, not taking his cock all the way out so he wouldn't have to pass her anal ring again.

It took some time, but his expertise in this arcane art brought him a convert: Lynn told him how good he felt inside her ass.

Then she had a thought: "Suzie, Dennis, please don't tell Sandy about this," she said. "I'm afraid she'd lose respect for me."

"Does she like to fuck with guys?" Dennis asked.

"Yes, when I let her," Lynn replied coolly. "She has had some unfortunate experiences in that department that might have turned her into a complete slut."

"You mean she liked it?" I interjected.

Lynn forced herself to climb down from her high horse. "I better tell it straight, Suzie, but I don't want you, Dennis, messing with her mind, but she likes it too much for her own good."

Lynn started to feel her cum coming on and we could see she was orgasming. Dennis let himself go and exploded deep inside her bottom. He slipped out and they both rolled over on their backs, exhausted.

"Dennis," I reminded him, "I'd like you to be a gentleman, and take care of what's flowing out of both her little holes."

He grinned and positioned himself between Lynn's dainty legs and began to lick and suck the fluids emanating from both her vagina and rectum.

"Wow!" Lynn cried. "You really know how to treat a lady!"

"Haven't heard that in a while, bro., have you?" I smiled at him.

Soon, we all put a few clothes on, actually just our robes for Lynn and me.

We went out into our living room, and I walked with Lynn to see how Sandy and Aunt Kathy were faring. We found them lying arm in arm on Kathy's bed, their panties strewn on the bed, and it was clear that they had been at it hot and heavy.

Sandy awoke and was startled to see Lynn and I staring at her, especially her pussy.

"Er, we were having a great time," she said warmly, looking at Kathy.

Looking at the wet spots right on the duvet between Sandy's spread legs, Lynn observed, "You made that quite wet, sweetie. We need to put you in a diaper for tonight, so you don't wet Kathy's bed anymore."

I was surprised at Sandy's quiescence in the face of this humiliating observation cum order. Lynn opened a small case by the wall and extracted a big girl's pull-up diaper and she had Sandy step into it, then pulled it up around her loins, and taped it.

Sandy looked quite juvey and was obviously embarrassed.

She hesitated because what she would say was highly humiliating: "Would you take me to the potty, please, Miss Lynn?"

"Of course, dear," Lynn replied pleasantly. She invited me to come along.

When we reached the bathroom, Lynn untapped the diaper and let Sandy pull it down. Then Sandy sat on the toilet and Lynn said she could now make her wee.

Hearing that word made me wet. I couldn't resist picking up on the childish language to ask Lynn quietly, "And for how long has little Sandy been toilet trained?"

"Oh, she's a good girl most of the time," Lynn remarked as Sandy cringed but kept peeing. "She sometimes wets a bit when she gets excited or waits too long, but don't we all?"

I wasn't ready to discuss my urinary condition with anyone, but I smiled and thanked Lynn.

Sandy asked if she could pull up her diaper. I found hearing that cute and told Lynn so.

"You really think so?" Lynn asked. "Well, she is something of a cutie, isn't she?"

Then, to Sandy, "Have you finished your weewee?"

"Yes, Miss Lynn, I have," Sandy said plaintively.

"Well, then pull up your diaper," Lynn said. "You're showing everyone your bare pussy."

Sandy's face reddened.

"But it's a nice pussy, isn't it, Susan?" Lynn said whimsically, trying to take back her criticism of her roommate.

"Yes, it's a nice little twat," I laughed. "I don't think I've ever used that expression before."

I said good night to Sandy and Kathy while escorting Lynn back to my bedroom and its nice large bed.

Lynn plopped down on it and managed to tell me how much she had been enjoying herself.

"You are such a marvelous hostess, Susie," she said.

"I'm ready to go to bed soon, Lynn," Susan told her. "But one reason you came to dine tonight and agreed to stay was that you knew you needed some disciplining yourself, if I'm not very much mistaken."

"Lynn screwed up her face and then looked as if she were about to cry. "You're right, Susan," she said coolly but with some feeling. "I do find I need to be disciplined now and again when I start getting too big for my panties, figuratively that is."

"I'm willing to discipline you now," Susan responded, "although I like the word Sandy used, 'corrected.'"

"Stand up and bend over the chair there," Susan ordered, pointing to the armchair.

Lynn responded and then Susan stood behind her and pulled ger panties down to her knees.

"You will be whipped, Lynn, and then I think we can see behavioral improvement," Susan intoned. "I hope you agree."

"Thank you for taking the trouble to correct me, Susan," Lynn effused. "It is deeply appreciated."

Susan picked up a small whip she often used to punish Kathy. She laid it on Lynn's small, bared bottom, drew it back and fired it, making a noise like SPLAT when it landed. More followed. Soon, Lynn's bottom was mottled by the strokes with the whip.

Susan told her to lie on her tummy on the bed; she then applied some soothing cream to Lynn's splotchy bottom.

"Ooh, that feels so good, Suzie," Lynn exclaimed.

"I thought you deserved some, Lynn," Susan smiled, "because I do really think you're a good girl. But you're a good girl who knows how to correct girls who misbehave" and thinking of Dennis-- "some boys too."

"Do you need some correcting now perhaps, Suzie?" Lynn asked blandly.

Lynn had picked up on the vibes I had been giving off. I was in one of those moods where I had started imagining how it would be to be disciplined by the cool, petite Lynn. I nodded affirmatively to her.

"I'd like to hear you tell me that you need that," Lynn insisted calmly.

"Yes, Miss Lynn," I said coolly, "I've been a naughty girl and I do need to be corrected."

"Then that's just what you will be," Lynn responded quite determinedly. "Susan, you will be whipped."

Yes, she really knew how to get right to me by conjuring up that persistent image of my mother telling me that and then whipping me cruelly.

I opened my middle drawer and handed her a leather strap as I shed my robe.

"Oh, this will serve nicely as a whip," Lynn observed with obvious pleasure.

"Suzie," she said firmly, "bend over the edge of the bed now."

I did what she ordered, and she stood back to give herself some room to wield the strap.

She might be petite, but Lynn had plenty of arm strength. She drew the strap back and fired at my bare bum.

The strap made a loud SPLAT, and I had trouble not moving. Lynn could hit hard. She aimed three more strokes at my bottom, and I was on fire. I also was very hot inside my puss.

Now, Lynn must've picked up on what she had learned from my Aunt Kathy about my terrible whipping from my mother.

She laid the strap down on the floor between my spread legs and without warning or preparation, snapped it up right between my legs and hit me right in my cunt, the whole expanse from clit to vadge.

I screamed and Lynn asked if I was ok.

"I'm fine but I'm not so sure about down there," I managed to confess.

"One more," Lynn pronounced, and I shivered.

Then came the order I feared so much: "Hold yourself open for me," Lynn intoned.

I did what I was told, and yes, the strap hit my open cunt, inside my labia, and it stung and hurt so bad. But it wasn't like when my mother did that. In a way, Lynn's severe stroke ended my complex because it hurt yet lacked the cruel intent my mom had imparted.

"Thank you for correcting me, Miss Lynn," I managed to say. "You've helped me more than you know, or I can say."

Lynn helped me lay back on my bed and she spread my legs so she could massage my wounded labia and genitals with the cream applied by her soft hands.

"This is so nice, Lynn," I murmured. "You're getting me very aroused."

"You're a good girl now, Suzie," she replied. "Good girls get to cum."

And so I did.

12