My Whipping Ch. 08

Story Info
Lynn enjoys loving, submission, whipping, and being whipped.
7.7k words
4.64
4.7k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[There are seven parts of this story which appeared before this one. However, there's enough included about the characters at the start of this chapter that you can read this one without going through all of the earlier chapters. This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further.]

It was nice that I had a big enough house so that Lynn, Sandy, Kathy, and Dennis could all live here with me. Lynn usually slept with me, although she had her own room for when she needed to have some privacy or just be alone. Kathy and Sandy were given separate rooms, too, but they often were in bed together. Dennis had always had his room and Lynn and I were often in there with him.

As his sister, I of course had no business being in bed with him. That stricture had never stopped us once I took over the house after my mother's death. Dennis always had girlfriends and knew that it was fine with me if he brought them home with him. I had my boyfriend Brad, who did sleep over often.

One evening when he and I returned from a night out, Lynn and Dennis were watching TV in the living room. They seemed happy to see us and Brad gave Lynn a nice hug and kiss. Dennis was clearly pleased too, and welcomed me by helping me onto his lap, to sit there, thank you, not over it for a spanking!

I grinned at Lynn to let her know that she could sit close to Brad and cuddle if she so desired. We all were obviously feeling randy. I was ready for some bedtime with Dennis. I felt it would be nice to give Brad and Lynn a chance to enjoy each other, too.

When I got up to go to the bathroom, Brad caught me in the hall. He asked how I felt about his getting on with Lynn. I told him it was fine and that I now planned to be with Dennis. He smiled and said, "This is why we're so good for each other, Suze." I heartily told him I agreed and grinned to display my happiness.

Soon, Brad whispered to Lynn, and she soon escorted Brad to her bedroom, which she had decorated to reflect her tastes. She was a tough little lady underneath her charming exterior. I'd learned that being petite, as she was, did not mean she couldn't be very dominant and commanding when she felt like it. She did on occasion subject her sub-Sandy to embarrassment in front of us and others. I noted the metal sculptures in her room and her apparent liking for black-colored clothing, although she was no Goth. Tonight, she had put her favorite "little black dress" on, and she had the perfect size for it.

Dennis and I relaxed and finally went off to his room. I was in a romantic mood, and I whispered to my brother that I was in a mood for love. He had grown wise in knowing how to respond to my moods, not that Brad and I didn't have a good thing going. I was even getting ready for Brad to pick up on my cues that I could be happy being married to him.

Speaking of cues, Dennis noticed the ones I was putting out. He put his arm around me, hugged me again, and told me I was the best sister he could imagine having.

"Well, I'm your only one, so I'm glad you feel that way," I laughed, and put my arms around him. When we got to his room, I slipped his shirt over his head. I then matched that act with my removing my own top, plus my lacy white bra. Dennis gently caressed my naked breasts, causing my sensitive nipples to get hard.

Then he loosened his slacks, let them fall, and stepped out of them. He unzipped my skirt and we let that fall, too. Now he was in blue-striped boxers and I in beige hicut panties. At the same time, we both pulled down our undies. Dennis's lovely cock popped up and my hairy mons triangle was on display.

He carried me over to his bed, on which he laid me down and then got in facing me on his side. I lay back and spread my legs lewdly.

"I like that, Susie," Dennis happily thanked me. "I'm in love with you because you just like sex as much as I do."

He then went between my legs and began licking my already wet split. His tongue touched my vaginal opening, my peehole, and my now enlarged clit. It took truly little effort on his part and an equally short time for me to cum and cum hard. Now I was truly ready, licked, and taken to orgasm.

Dennis held himself over me to insert his hard cock into me. I loved every inch as it moved deeper, and he began to thrust.

* * * *

Meanwhile, Lynn had cuddled in the living room for a long time with Brad. He petted her, treating her as a small delicate doll. Lynn did revel in being seen as a sexy child. Brad began fingering her under her dress and pushing inside her cute little white cotton panties. This turned her on in a major way.

Lynn did enjoy getting it on with women, but she also was drawn to Brad. I had little concern that he would abandon me for her and, indeed, I was hoping that my generous allowance of Brad to consort with Lynn would improve our current relationship as roommates.

Lynn did of course have her own room here, but she and I spent most nights in my commodious bed. "Come with me to my own room, sweetie," she told Brad between reacting to his probing fingers in her cunt.

They stood, and hand in hand, walked down the hall to Lynn's room. Brad found the room charmingly femmy but also reflecting Lynn's firm, dominant personality. She reveled in helping him out of his clothes, piece by piece. At the same time, she sexily, but not at all slowly, unbuttoned and slipped off her black dress and then unhooked her cute black bra.

She pulled down her nice clean but plain white cotton panties, disclosing her tasteful, neat landing strip, auburn and almost pointing down to her cunt. Brad caught up with her, removing his own men's blue briefs. Lynn pulled him softly down next to her on her bed and started teasing his cock into total erection by running her finger up and down his shaft.

"Are you ready for me now, gorgeous fellow?" she asked plaintively.

Brad responded by placing her on her back and then feeling between her legs and finding her wet, poised over her and let her point his long cock into her cunt. Brad enjoyed her tight channel, She had him hold off on thrusting because she just wanted to feel him inside her, without motion.

"OK, Brad," she smiled. "Isn't this the way it should be? Yes, you can really fuck me and speed up; I like it just as much slow like this, you inside me, me pressing on you, and then you slowly backing almost all the way out and equally deliberately, move back fully inside me.

Brad went into a pattern, aiming to enjoy fucking her according to her prescribed preferences. Brad kept at it but let his index finger go under her cute bottom and find her anal rosette. He insinuated it inside that opening and moved the forefinger in and out of her ass. He liked being in both of her openings; so did she.

"Let me get up on my haunches," Lynn offered, "so you can put that nice tool of yours in my bottom." She did just that and he responded by withdrawing from her pussy, going off to the bathroom to clean himself, and returned to see her gorgeous little bum staring at him. He climbed up on the bed behind her and with great deliberateness, placed his probing prick into her now waiting and already-lubed bottom-hole.

He took his time and entered her back hole slowly. She emitted little moans but seemed happy with his progress. Soon, he was in to the hilt. Then, he just as slowly withdrew almost all the way but not past the anal ring since passing that would always cause some pain.

Lynn was moving her delightful little rump and Brad could tell she liked this. She must have some experience with anal, he figured. He liked her tightness and grasped around her midsection. She was getting very aroused, as was he. "I'm close, sweetie," she told him, "come with me." He felt her contracting way deep inside and that was enough to get him off as he spew his cum into her back channel.

He soon felt his cock both recede and diminish as his erection faded with his ejaculation. When he was totally out of her anal opening, she turned over and placed her hands around his shoulders and pressed him to her. He felt himself pressing into her nice-sized breasts and kissed her very deeply, with plenty of tongue on the part of both of them.

They relaxed in her comfortable bed, spent from the energy of their front-and-back coitus. Lynn whispered in his ear that they might go shower together; she was thinking of what might be on his cock from being inside her back passage. Brad nodded his agreement, and she now led him to the hall bathroom. When they had entered, she locked the door and adjusted the shower to the right pressure and temperature.

Then they went into the shower and Lynn took some soap and proceeded to soap up his whole body. They both noticed that his cock showed a few dark streaks from being inside her rectum. She invited him to do her. He soaped her everywhere but her head, devoting special attention to her cunt and asshole. Lynn enjoyed feeling his fingers probing her orifices as he felt his cum and her vaginal juices flowing out of her cunt and his cum from her rear hole.

Then they dried off with some nice thick towels and wrapped them around themselves to return to her bedroom. Brad was getting a bit tired but did not want to be the one to call it a night. He told Lynn he'd had a long day and she grinned that she understood. After all, she added, it wasn't as if he had neglected her for the past hour or so.

"I'm sorry, Lynn," he responded sincerely, offering to take the blame for an early end to their lovemaking.

"Don't be sorry," she giggled. "But you've been naughty, Brad, in seducing me and then wanting to sleep so early. Don't you agree?"

Not sure of where this was leading, Brad nodded his agreement.

"So," Lynn continued, "you have a little spankee coming, big boy. You know that's what happens to naughty boys."

Brad didn't especially desire a spanking, but he did like this girl, and she was Susan's roommate. He knew from his own experience with Susan that Lynn must share Susan's major interest in discipline and associated activities. He then played along with the script with which he was familiar.

"Yes, dear, I suppose I have been naughty," Brad admitted. "I hope you'll allow me just this one pass and hold off on the spanking."

"You know that once I've decided a boy needs a spanking, Brad dear," Lynn smiled wickedly, "it will happen."

She sat herself on a chair she used with her dressing table and patted her lap. Both had shed the towels they had put on to walk to her bedroom. Brad decided he'd go along with her and placed himself across her small lap.

Lynn might be small in stature but when she started spanking, Brad felt he had let himself in for a whaling. The spanks kept coming fast and furious. When he was almost ready to plead for mercy, she stopped and ran her finger down his anal crack and giving his anus a poke moved further to run her nail up his scrotal sac and then up his shaft to the glans.

This turned Brad on mightily. He felt himself getting erect.

"I guess this boy wasn't as tired as all that," Lynn jibed. "You're hard enough to get me to end the spanking, dear."

She helped him up and lay down on her back on the bed, summoning him with her forefinger--like the dominatrix she was, he thought. Now she spread her legs most lewdly and he could see that her pubic hair--on her landing strip--was wet and matted from their earlier congress.

Since she was totally wet, ready, and hot to trot, he plunged his hard cock into her waiting cunt and she wrapped her legs around him and pushed up to give him deep kisses, which he liked a lot.

Lynn was great to fuck, he now thought. He made himself remember that this was a special treat, because he knew that if Susan got the idea that he was hot for Lynn, not only would he be in her doghouse, but likely to be on the receiving end of her favorite thin cane. That would hurt a lot more than even Lynn's powerful spanking.

He had to tell himself that she was one glorious fuck, however. Brad had been wary of getting it on with petite women. He had little experience with them, and somehow had an idea that their insides would also be tight and tiny.

Fucking Lynn both ways and now inside her cunt again, he was forced to recognize that she was perfectly built to enjoy hetero sex. Apparently, she didn't have a boyfriend, at least not now, so he reminded himself that he had to be careful when Susan inevitably wanted a full account of his evening with her roommate.

* * *

Meanwhile, Dennis and I had been having a marathon fuck session. I realized then that I was truly insatiable when it came to wanting to fuck. Dennis, with his nice-sized tool and matching libido, was happy to oblige. He liked my large frame, because I was big without being padded. In fact, I'm both big and slim, except for curves and boobs, both of which I'm proud.

Dennis spent some time sucking my nipples and playing with my tits. This was more than delightful in my view. Having him pay attention to them while he was plowing me was wonderful. I like fucking with Brad, but my heart always had a place for my charming brother.

We reached their climax together after lengthy intercourse. Now, I felt an impending need to empty a bursting bladder. I whispered to Dennis that I needed to use the little girls' room.

"Suze," Dennis cracked, "you're no little girl. You're my wonderful big girl!"

"Well, this girl--big or little--needs to piss very badly now, so let's both throw robes on and get going to my bathroom where we won't be disturbed," I told him quite firmly.

We stood and taking my hand, Dennis led us quickly down the hall into my master bedroom, then into its ensuite bath. Sitting myself immediately on the toilet, stopping only to cast off my robe, Dennis heard the ping and the stream of my hot pee shooting out of my vulva. This pissing lasted quite a while.

"This will be a double feature, darling," I offered with a strange sort of smile. Dennis was good at picking up on cues like that one and said with a chuckle, "Suze, I haven't before had the pleasure of being there when you took a shit, so there's always a first time."

Never up tight with my brother, I just then she emitted one of those huge farts that tend to precede a large bowel movement. Sure enough, I grimaced as the log passed through my anal ring and into the toilet with a plop. There were a few more as I was cleaned out fully.

Dennis knew he had to defuse the growing tension. "Let me wipe you, please," he said sincerely. I was pleasantly surprised at his volunteering so I turned around on the toilet seat so he could access my anal area. Dennis took some toilet paper and carefully wiped me between my legs front to back, reaching far under to begin at the front of my split.

He looked at the paper and saw I'd left almost no mark or stain on it. He wiped me once more just to make sure. Then he told me that I was clean as a whistle, and I happily grinned as I stood and walked over to the basin to wash my hands. Dennis followed and rinsed his own. He watched when I flushed the toilet; heck, I had about filled it with thick, dark brown logs.

We left the bathroom and rolled onto my massive bed. "I'm sorry to have inflicted that on you, dear," I apologized abjectly. "When a girl's gotta go, though, that's what she's gotta do, or doodoo, I should say," I grinned.

"I can't deny that it was a funny kind of turn-on seeing you do all of your business," Dennis replied coolly, "but I sort of think you have a spanking coming, big girl."

This surprised me because Dennis had not shown himself before to have much interest in my well-known (to him) liking of spanking, caning, and yes, whipping.

"Yes, I suppose you're right, Den," I forced myself to answer slowly. "OK, how do you want me?"

Dennis was charmed when I consented to his spanking me. "I know it might get you going more if you were whipped," he began, "but I think a good spanking will do. Oh, and maybe a few taps from that little cane I see over there." He pointed to my favorite thin cane resting on her dresser.

He sat himself on an armless chair and yours truly duly went across his large lap. Then he began spanking me on both cheeks alternately and soon increased the velocity of his spanks until I began to show that it was having an effect. Dennis had no desire to prolong this, not being sure for how long I'd be in the mood, so he had me stand and bend over the side of the bed.

When I did that, he came behind me and had me spread m legs. He picked up my cane and now stood behind me holding it out. Swishing it through the air, he just wanted to see if that made me flinch. It did, and he chuckled to himself.

Then he drew it back and fired it right at the middle of my bottom, where it made the characteristic "THWIP" sound, quiet but deadly. I was used to this, however, well--as used to it as anyone can be. I didn't scream out but grunted so as to hold in my sound.

Dennis apparently knew what he was about concerning how to cane, I reflected to myself as I remained bent over the bend, legs spread, awaiting the next strokes. I almost screamed, however, when Dennis's finger moved through my legs and felt me around my vaginal opening inside my vulval lips.

Smiling at feeling that I was wet right where he expected I would be, Dennis then applied the cane again to my sore bottom. He aimed at the lowest part of the cheeks, right before the crease with my thighs. My groans were louder: I wondered if I might not be able to hold the position.

Next, he caned me across the bottom, crisscrossing the other strokes. He knew this would be painful. I did let out a cry. Dennis decided he would give me one last one--right in that crease at the top of the thighs. I did scream this time and he told me that that was the last one.

"You definitely learned to cane somewhere," I remarked when I had my wits about me again. "One of your girlfriends?"

"You know I don't kiss and tell, darling," Dennis said laughingly.

"Get into bed here with me then and show me that you love me," I remonstrated with my brother.

Dennis had had time to recover his erection, and he promptly followed me into my bed. I told him to lay on his back. Then I clambered over him until my vulva was right over his stiff erection poking straight up. Slowly, I moved down until the tip of his cock was touching my vaginal entrance. Then I kept moving down until it was fully inside me. I enjoyed being in the cowgirl position facing him and I smiled broadly.

Then I began to move my midsection up and down on his cock I liked doing the fucking. I figured he did too, because soon he asked me in a small voice if it was all right if he came. I rolled over and he stayed in me. Then I told him to keep fucking me until I came and then he could cum too.

That was good enough for Dennis and he was incredibly happy moving in and out of my nice smooth hole. Soon I bucked and then clamped on him so that he knew I was in orgasm. He let himself go and enjoyed feeling his jism fill my cunt.

* * *

After the extra fucking, Brad admitted to himself that both during their first time and then in her ass, it was great fucking Lynn. He was truly exhausted now but did have a bone to pick with her.

"Sweetie," he said, "that was nice. But you ignored my very sincere observation that after the fun we'd had, I needed some sleep. I'm afraid you've earned yourself a spanking." He didn't know how she'd react.

Lynn let herself breathe for a moment, then thought, and finally smiled and told him, "You're right, Brad. You've been wonderful tonight, and I was just being a greedy, and thus naughty, girl. Take me over your lap."

Brad sat in her armless chair in her bedroom. He tapped his finger on his lap and Lynn crawled onto it and placed herself bottom up. Brad enjoyed playing with her through her legs with his finger and then gave her just a little poke into her anus, knowing that it would arouse her.