My Whipping Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started to spank, but not particularly hard.

Lynn thought he was taking it easy on her; that insulted her. Despite her being in the recipient's position, she teased him and asked him if that were as hard as he could spank.

Brad was surprised at her challenge in terms of how it worked against her self-interest. But now he began to pound her bottom with hard spanks. Lynn hadn't been on the receiving end like this for a while, so she regretted to herself being a little bitch. Soon, however, he stopped. She stood and he took her in his arms, kissed her, and let her have his tongue. She matched that gesture by sticking hers out to touch his. He held her for a long time, which they both enjoyed. Lynn loved being held tight in the right man's arms.

Finally, he asked if she wanted to stay with him for the night. She said that it made sense and yes, she really wanted to. They both crawled into the bed and held each other yet again, with Brad lavishing his palms on her breasts and Lynn softly running her finger up his scrotum and then his shaft. She was delighted when this got him hard, but she wasn't going to be a bitch anymore and demand more sex. Time enough when they woke up.

* * *

Neither Susan nor Lynn had forgotten about Aunt Kathy and Sandy, who had been enjoying each other in Kathy's room. Kathy was more dominant than the much larger Sandy, who was a true submissive. Kathy enjoyed undressing the younger woman, unhooking her bra, and slipping down her large-sized panties.

She let Sandy undress her, too, and soon Sandy was between her legs, licking Kathy's cunt and insinuating her tongue inside Kathy's vaginal opening. Kathy liked this and didn't really want to dominate Sandy a whole lot. She knew that Lynn disciplined Sandy quite enough all the rest of the time.

She did feel between Sandy's legs and Sandy grimaced, telling her that she might want to hold off for now because Sandy had her period. Kathy was mystified by the absence of a tell-tale string, but then Sandy grinned and disclosed that she had a menstrual cup inside her vagina.

This impressed Kathy, who had not yet even tried to use one of these newest period products. She decided it was safe to try to learn about this from Sandy. So, she asked her if the cup really worked well and wasn't too hard to put in and take out.

"Yes, it works fine," Sandy asserted, confident that this was a subject that none of the other women here knew much about. She figured they still used tampons. In the beginning, she told Kathy, it took some practice to get the cup in the right place and then to get good at getting it out without spilling the contents.

"I'd hate to get that blood all over me," Kathy sighed.

"Once you get used to it," Sandy observed, "you'll wish you had tried it sooner. It holds more than any tampon, or pad for that matter, and it isn't dangerous if you leave it too long. It just might be trickier to get it out without spilling, at least when you start."

Kathy was pleased that Sandy had been able to talk to her nicely and may have been encouraged by Kathy's receptiveness to be less subservient. Kathy realized she didn't really want to dominate Sandy or discipline her, but she needed to talk to Susan first about how she felt, which would prepare her to speak to Lynn. That was another issue: even though Lynn was petite, smaller than Kathy, she was very dominant. She really scared Kathy. But she knew Susan would ensure how Lynn behaved.

"Thanks, Sandy," Kathy said gratefully. "That was really encouraging. I'm going to try it. You deserve credit for being willing to go with something that's new and sounds better."

"I appreciate that, Kathy," Sandy said sincerely. Kathy smiled and took Sandy in her arms. She kissed her deeply and massaged her breasts lovingly.

"Oh, that's nice, it makes me feel so good," Sandy said, close to breaking up because she wasn't used to being treated so nicely. Sure, she was submissive, but sometimes she wished that the dommes would just be kinder sometimes.

"Let's get into bed together," Kathy suggested. Sandy smiled and crawled into Kathy's bed. They let their hands range over each other's body. Kathy spent some time softly playing with Sandy's hairy pussy and then let her forefinger invade Sandy's bottom.

"Oh, Kathy, that's so naughty but I love it," Sandy happily responded. "I'm worried, though, that my back channel may be, you know, full." Her face reddened.

"Do you think you're going to need to make a doody?" Kathy asked her quietly.

"Yes, Kathy, and I'm very embarrassed," Sandy managed to say slowly.

"It's a natural function," Kathy observed, "so you needn't be embarrassed. Should we go to the bathroom now?"

"You're going to go there with me?" Sandy asked, unaccustomed to having her bowel movements in the presence of others, including Lynn. She hadn't ever seen Lynn even on the toilet, although Lynn had supervised her toilet use.

"Yes, I am," Kathy answered. "I'm responsible for you while you're here, so I want to make sure everything comes out all right." She giggled and Sandy did too as she clasped her arms around the diminutive Kathy.

They arrived at the bathroom and went in. Kathy locked the door. She watched as Sandy pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet.

"Do I have to ask your permission to go?" Sandy asked, anxious to avoid getting spanked, which had happened to her when she dared to do her business without getting permission from her domme.

"You don't," Kathy told her, "but I'd be pleased if you would ask me. You know that I wouldn't want to make you wait, because that's not like me, and you are such a nice person.

"That makes me feel so much better," Sandy replied with feeling. She was giving her back channel a push and soon, after pissing, Kathy heard a plop signifying that Sandy had passed some turds.

"Is it a big doody?" Kathy asked plainly.

"Yes, Miss Kathy," Sandy said with a smile. "When I have my period, I seem to make some big ones." Kathy was dealing with a bit of jealousy after Sandy told her that, because Kathy was more likely to excrete soft movements when she had her period.

Sandy wiped herself and Kathy then looked in the toilet bowl after Sandy pulled up her panties and stood up.

"You really did make big ones, Sandy," Kathy told her. "Do you feel better now?"

"I do feel so good, Kathy," Sandy said happily. "Thank you for letting me go. It made me feel so warm and I'd like to come with you when you need to go."

Kathy said that would be in the morning when she would normally have her defecation after she drank her coffee.

"I'll be there," Sandy said. "I want to be in the tub looking up at your pretty bottom and everything between your legs, and then you'll let you pee go onto my face and then your doody. I'll take it all into my mouth."

"I'm already looking forward to it," Kathy grinned. "I'm so glad you and Lynn are living with us now. I'm ever so fond of you, dear Sandy."

"I feel that way about you, Kathy," Sandy said. "You've been nice and made me realize I'm not some weirdo. I hope I can get married one day, if some guy, or woman for that matter, will have me."

"I know you will be able to do that, whichever way you want to go," Kathy declared. "Let's get into bed and cuddle."

"Maybe before we go to sleep, you'd like me to be inside you if you get my drift," Kathy offered.

"You mean you'd wear on of those..." Sandy began cautiously.

"Yes, darling, a strap-on," Kathy said with a smile. "I have a feeling it's new to you."

Sandy seemed close to tears. "Lynn has been good to me and sensed that I didn't want one of those in me. You see, Kathy, I let too many men to go in there and fuck me silly."

"I want to help you enjoy it for a change," Kathy suggested. "Can I ask if Lynn wants to use one of those with you?"

"She has, Kathy, but she's very understanding that I haven't been ready," Sandy admitted. "But now I am. I think it's because you've been so nice to me. Please go ahead."

Kathy pulled the harness up her legs, with a large dildo poking out. She made sure it was secured on her waist. Then Sandy cooperatively lay back and spread her looks. Kathy enjoyed gazing at her large vulva, with lips now puffed up in anticipation of this fucking.

Kathy knew she needed to proceed very gently and slowly. Sandy's confession that she had let many men enjoy plowing into her vaginal charms, and who knows, her anal ones too, vitiated any worry Kathy may have had that she was going to freak Sandy.

Soon, Kathy had gotten the first inch or so of her tool into Sandy's vaginal opening. Sandy, she soon realized, did not have a tight vagina. So, Kathy now was ready to engage in what she regarded as full-blast fucking. Her own submissiveness made her like being the recipient of both men's and women's pounding into her smaller pussy.

Sandy was quickly excited by the piston moving in and out of her hole. Maybe Lynn would be more interested in fucking her when Kathy's penetration of her cunt became known to Sandy's petite domme.

* * *

Lynn, however, decided to leave her bed which she was sharing with Brad to check on her sub. She quietly walked into Sandy's smaller room to find Kathy, wearing a strap-on outfitted with a large flesh-colored dildo, plowing Sandy's cunt. She could see that Sandy's puffy labia were stretched by the tool Kathy was wearing and using.

"Did I give you permission to engage in this kind of behavior?" Lynn said sharply to the now-frightened Sandy.

"No, Miss Lynn, but I thought you were pleased with the relationship developing here between Kathy and me," Sandy managed to respond though terribly scared by her domme's obvious ire.

"I would have thought that either or both of you would have consulted me prior to this occurring," Lynn snapped. "I'm not saying you shouldn't have sex like this, but I expect Sandy to discuss this in advance with me."

"Miss Lynn, this all just happened because we were enjoying being with each other in the warmest way," Sandy tried to explain.

"I will repeat for your benefit what I said, which was that the two of you engaging in this way is fine, but that you, Sandy, were delinquent in not advising me of it before you proceeded," Lynn enunciated, starting to lose patience with Sandy. "I do not expect you to persist in annoying me with evasive answers,"

Sandy realized she was in hot water, so cooled her attitude. "I'm very sorry for having done this without obtaining your permission, Miss Lynn, and I promise to do that in the future as I should have done now," she abjectly answered.

"That's closer to what I do expect from you," Lynn stated definitively. "However, I'm afraid that you must be disciplined for this naughtiness. Stand up and bend over the side of the bed."

Sandy hurried to comply with Lynn's order. Kathy looked up and asked, "Miss Lynn, I'd like to say that this was my idea as much as, maybe more, than Sandy's. If you are punishing her, I should be disciplined as well, and more severely."

"Thank you, Kathy," Lynn smiled. "I do appreciate that. In view of what you have said, go over and bend over the edge of the bed with Sandy."

Kathy now wondered if her confessing and accepting responsibility was a good idea. She knew that Lynn, while petite, packed a powerful punch when she administered discipline.

Lynn said she would return shortly. She went and knocked on Susan's bedroom door. Susan said loudly to come in. Fortunately, Lynn thought, Susan and Dennis were merely lying in bed and not fucking or otherwise involved in sex. Lynn explained what had occurred, as well as Kathy's confession, and asked her friend if it was all right for her to discipline Kathy as well as Sandy, who in any event was being punished.

"Of course you can, Lynn dearest," Susan replied blankly. "You're my friend and my roommate and I have total trust in your discretion in these matters."

Lynn apologized for intruding, thanked Susan profusely, and quickly turned around, left the bedroom, and quietly closed the door. On her way back to Sandy's room, she stopped in her own bedroom and took her cane and small whip with her.

She appeared back in the room where Kathy and Sandy were bent over the bed. They could not see from where they were what implements Lynn was holding.

"I'm quite sorry to have to discipline you both now," Lynn said, "but you have brought this on yourselves by your conduct. You are both naughty girls. And as you know, naughty girls get spanked, as well as caned and whipped." She picked up her small whip, which would be good to use in this tight location. She stood behind them and first applied a hard whip stroke on Sandy's broad bottom, then gave Kathy a similar one. Both women cried out, mostly from the force of Lynn's use of her whip.

Lynn continued to whip both of them. She started at the top of their bottoms and quite deliberately proceeded down with each stroke until she was whipping in the creases between their bottoms and thighs. Now, their screams grew louder.

Lynn now directed Kathy to spread her legs further. Kathy blanched, now expecting that Lynn was sufficiently furious that she was about to whip between Kathy's legs. When Kathy had exposed her intimate places between her legs, Lynn held the whip low and whipped "in" so as to strike between Kathy's puffed-up labia. This diabolical stroke did stir Kathy to move her bottom wildly with the sudden pain in her sensitive place. She screamed and Sandy now feared she would be next.

"I was going to cane you both for your misbehavior," Lynn observed. "But I'm now of the feeling that you have learned your lesson. Kathy, you did get that last stroke for your part in this whole matter occurring. I regard it as closed and forgive you both. You may stand."

Kathy and Sandy stood. Sandy rushed to be enveloped in Lynn's arms. Lynn kissed her sweetly and told her she was sorry she had to be disciplined. She motioned Kathy to come over for a hug and kissed her, too. "I only hope you have both seen how you need to behave," she told them. "I don't expect to be doing this again soon. Sandy, you have my permission to play with Kathy however you would like."

With that, she turned and left them.

Kathy now took the larger Sandy in her arms and hugged her intensely. "I'm so sorry that I got you into this, but I do feel we now know where we stand. Susan has not been as severe with me, but I see that Lynn has different rules for you, sweetie." Sandy now suggested that Kathy lie down on her bed and spread her legs so Sandy might apply some soothing cream to her pussy after Lynn's whip had struck there.

Kathy responded by lying on the bed and brazenly spreading her legs. Sandy picked up a vial of cream from her dresser, sat next to Kathy, and gently applied it to her labia and then poked her finger into Kathy's sweet little cunt.

"That feels good, Sandy," Kathy purred. "I hope you understand that that is a very severe punishment she visited on me. When Susan's mother whipped her there, I was present, and Susan held it against me because I did whip her too, although not where Lynn whipped me."

"I was awfully frightened, Kath, when she whipped you there," Sandy said slowly. "I do admit I was afraid she would whip me between my legs, too. She's never done that to me, and I have to confess I'm very happy she didn't, but you have been a loving friend and I feel so bad that she did that to you. If you want to whip me in there, I guess I deserve it."

"No, you don't, and I won't," Kathy said decisively. "I'm sorry I got you into trouble, but we did have a nice time, didn't we? I'm also forced to tell you that I have been whipped there before. When Susan has been truly angry with me, she tends to remember what her mother did, and takes it out on me, because although her mother whipped me too, I was a participant in that horrid whipping."

"Kathy, did you whip her on her cunt?" Sandy asked fearfully.

"No, I didn't, Sandy," Kathy said calmly. "I don't think I would have even if she had told me to, which she didn't. I don't think I could do that to anyone."

"You're a good person, Kathy," Sandy almost was crying in happiness, "and I love you for it."

"That is so sweet, Sandy darling," Kathy said, grinning. "If you're now back in the mood, I'd like to pick up where we were when we were interrupted."

"Oh yes!" Sandy declared. "I loved that!"

Kathy managed to put her strap-on back on and then approached Sandy, who lay back on her bed with her legs wide open. Kathy enjoyed entering Sandy's pussy with the dildo. She held the larger woman around her chest and now thrust in and out of Sandy's large pussy.

* * *

Lynn was now back in bed with Brad. He asked her how her visit to Kathy and Sandy had gone.

"Badly," Lynn responded coolly. "They were fucking--oh, with a strap-on."

"What was wrong with that?"

"Nothing, really," Lynn admitted. "I was not happy, however, that Sandy hadn't bothered to get my approval. That's part of being a submissive."

Brad left the subject alone because h liked Lynn, especially as a bed partner, and didn't want to get between her and her sub.

But when she went on to tell him how she had disciplined both Sandy and Kathy, and especially given Kathy the severe stroke between her legs, he said he thought that even if Sandy deserved punishment for not clearing her relations with Lynn, whipping Kathy between the legs seemed excessive.

Lynn started to cry because she was sorry Brad was annoyed with her. She had loved having sex with him and now she wasn't sure he would want to and maybe Susan would also be angry with her.

"I overreacted," she said. "You're right," she added. "I'm going to let Kathy take a free shot at me so we can proceed on a better basis."

Brad was surprised at her reaction but liked it. "That's really responsible of you, Lynn," he said positively. "I know it will hurt you in more than one way, but I think so much of you for coming up with that idea."

This made Lynn feel better and she said she was going to see Sandy and Kathy now to make amends. Brad asked if he could come with her. Lynn did a doubletake but nodded yes. "That would be good for me," she said.

Kathy and Sandy were back in their beds when Lynn and Brad came into the room.

"I have an apology to make to both of you, but especially to Kathy," Lynn began, a bit shakily.

"I was angry at Sandy but should have limited my punishment to her," Kathy admitted, "so Kathy, I'm making amends to you for my bad behavior. There was no good reason for me to whip you where I did except my own pique and perhaps even jealousy at the nice rapport between Sandy and you."

Then she pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties, surprising both women.''

"Please whip me, Kathy, to make up for my unfair and cruel punishment you received," Lynn said very plainly.

"I accept your apology heartily," Kathy said, clearly moved by Lynn's apology. "You remain my favorite student and I'm sorry I may have led Sandy astray in her obligation to keep you apprised of her activity,' she added.

Then she picked up the little whip with which Lynn had stung her vulva and pussy, and softly asked Lynn to bend over the bed and keep her legs spread. Lynn did what Kathy ordered, and Sandy watched carefully. She could see Lynn's pussy through her legs and was sorry that her domme was about to be whipped very harshly. She found that being able to see Lynn take it on her cunt did turn her on.

Kathy stood behind Lynn and gave her two decent strokes on her bottom. Brad watched as the red lines appeared. Then Kathy aimed a stroke right between Lynn's spread legs. The whip landed and stung Lynn's diminutive vulva and her pussy. Ven though it was not a fierce stroke, she screamed, and Kathy told her she was sorry to have to have done that, but she praised Lynn's integrity and bravery.