My Whole Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you didn't get horny when you weren't on the rag?" Matt teased her.

"Fuck, this is so hot, how could I not be turned on," she replied.

Megan groaned out, "You think it's hot to watch you should feel it from my end. My ass is full of hard cock, I love it. Now Matt, fuck me like you mean it, think about where you want to cum."

"Damn, I get a choice?" he said excitedly.

"No, you should tell him where to cum Megs," Suzy told her.

"Ok, but you might not like it Suze," she moaned.

"I'll cum wherever you want me to Megan, but you better tell me fairly quickly," Matt grunted.

"Oh, shit, not yet, make me cum again before you shoot, please," she begged.

Matt reached around her hip then strummed her clit with three fingers. That did the trick for Megan, as she writhed under him, she screamed, "I want you to cum on Suzy's face. Suze, I want to lick his cum from your face is that ok? It's not too kinky for you, is it?"

"Shit yes it's kinky. I fucking love it. I bet Matt will help you lick it off, he's a perverted fucker," she exclaimed.

"Holy shit, you would do that Matt?" she hissed.

"For sure, why wouldn't I?" he asked.

"Oh fuck, that is so fucking hot, I'm going to cum again," she yelled.

"Get ready Suzy, I'm about to blow," he warned her. He brought his hand back from Megan's clit using it to slap the girl's ass as he pounded her deep. Pulling out he turned toward Suzy as his first shot went into her gaping mouth. She closed her mouth then moved her head around as he shot the remainder of his load out onto her.

Megan brought her heels from behind her head then sat up ready to lick Matt's cum from her friend's face. Suzy reached out to cup Megan's head then French kissed her pushing Matt's cum into her mouth. They traded his cum until it disappeared then Megan took a long swipe from Suzy's chin to her forehead gathering as much cum as she could. They shared this before pulling Matt into a three way cum sharing embrace. When the last cum was eaten Megan took Matt's cock in her mouth to suck her ass juice from it.

Matt laid back moaning something about the best sex ever. Suzy and Megan lay down on either side of him just relaxing and trying to regain their composure.

"I kind of took our relationship to a new level today, Suzy," Megan said shyly.

"It was more than I expected but in the heat of the moment I was totally fine with it, don't worry," Suzy said soothingly rubbing her friend's arm.

"I think it was one of the hottest things I have ever seen," Matt told them.

"You would, every guy wants to watch two hot women kissing, especially if they are sharing his cum," Suzy laughed.

"You're probably right about that. So, Megan, does this mean you would like to get together again?" he asked hopefully.

"I take possession of my apartment on the first. That is a Friday, help me move my stuff in then we can spend the rest of the weekend fucking, I mean learning, about sex stuff," she said.

"You got it, we'll get Suzy and my friend Jimbo to help then we give them beer and pizza money before kicking them out," he told them.

"Sure, I take one load of cum to the face then you throw me out," she said laughing.

He struggled to get into his clothes in the small space then held Megan in a tight hug while giving her a long kiss goodbye.

As he was walking to his pickup, he thought about going in for another beer but decided the boys had probably switched to hard liquor by now. He didn't want to get involved with that, so he headed home.

It was nearly nine o'clock when he got there. The house smelled of smoke and burnt meat. There was still a hint of smoke in the air, but he didn't see any signs of a fire. He looked in the trash, seeing what he expected to see. All four beautiful pork chops charred on one side and still raw on the other. He shook his head, having basically drank his dinner, he wasn't that hungry anyway.

He grabbed an apple and two bottles of water then went up the stairs. There was no light visible under his sister's door, so he didn't stop. He kicked his shoes off before firing up his computer to check his emails. He had just finished reading and answering his correspondence when his door burst open, scaring the shit out of him.

"Where the hell have you been asshole? Do you know what time it is?" Kylie shrieked.

Glancing at his bedside clock he said, "Oh my god, 9:20 and on a school night too."

"It isn't funny, I could have burned the house down because you weren't here to cook for me," she screamed, not calming down a bit.

"I am sorry your highness, your slave apologizes," he said solemnly.

"You said dinner would be ready at 8:00. I was hungry so I thought I would make the pork chops, just look what happened," she yelled glaring at him.

"You have never once successfully boiled water, what made you think you could cook meat?" he asked reasonably.

"That's a lie," she said defensively. "I made soft boiled eggs once."

"Yes, I dribbled them all the way to the trash."

"Why do you have to be such an asshole?" she demanded.

"Well, I don't have to be but you bring out the best in me sister dearest," he told her.

"Oh, I am so angry right now. I still haven't had my dinner either," she pouted.

"Well, most restaurants stop delivering at ten on Sunday, so you better get a move on," he reminded her.

She stood there trying to come up with something hurtful to say but was seemingly at a loss. Matt noticed she had one of her hands behind her back, it had been like that since she burst into his room.

"What do you have in your hand?" he asked suspiciously.

Kylie put her other hand behind her as well, "Nothing, what are you talking about, don't worry."

"Show me your hands Kylie, now," he said.

Sheepishly she held them in front of her with the palms down.

"Turn them over sis," he said.

Reluctantly she did and he saw the red blistered skin on her right palm.

"Holy shit, burned yourself getting the pan off the stove, right?" he demanded, shaking his head.

"Yes," she wailed as she lost control, "and it hurts so much."

"Ok, come in the bathroom," he said as he got up.

He turned the cold water on, telling her to run her hand under the cold water.

"It probably won't help much now but it might. If you ever burn yourself like this again run it under cold water right away. It takes the heat out of the tissue, sort of prevents it from cooking as it were," he explained. "Keep it under the water while I get the first aid kit."

Matt retrieved the large kit from the linen closet where it was stored. He set it on the vanity next to the sink then pulled out the burn cream, gauze pads, gauze strips and surgical tape.

"Ok, I need to dry your hand well, so this may hurt a bit. Try not to move, we don't want to pop any of the blisters," he explained. When her hand was dry, he used a generous amount of the burn cream. He put two layers of gauze pads on the burnt area before using the long roll of gauze to hold them in place. He finished by taping the end of the gauze.

"Ok, that should do until morning. I'll take a look at it before I go to work. If it looks any worse by morning you need to go to the urgent care. Have you taken anything for the pain?" She shook her head no, so he filled a water glass then gave her two pills.

"That's it?" she asked.

"Yeah, why? You need something else?"

"Now that my hand is only throbbing slightly I would like something to eat, and you owe me buster," she informed him.

"Well pork chops are definitely not on the menu," he deadpanned. "How about an omelet?"

"You ass," she said slapping his arm with her good hand. "Only if you throw in some home fried potatoes."

"Coming right up your highness," he said dodging another slap.

The next morning, he carefully unwrapped her hand. Thankfully it was only a second degree burn, a bad one, but not that serious. It looked much better; the redness was much less, the blisters appeared to be smaller. He cleaned off the greasy remnants of burn cream before applying a fresh coat. When he had a new dressing on her hand, he told her she didn't need to go to the urgent care.

"I'll stop at Walmart on the way home and get more stuff for your hand," he told her.

"Wow, you mean you would give up your drinking time to help someone out?" she teased.

"I never said I would be coming straight home, try not to burn the place down," he said smiling.

"Thank you for taking care of me bro, you're still an asshole, but thanks," she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Someday someone is going to bite that tongue of yours," he grinned as he headed out the door.

On the way to work he realized that Kylie had not mentioned anything about her, what, infatuation, obsession of him. Maybe she was just stressed or something, mad at her ex-boyfriend or some such. Well, if she doesn't say anything, I sure as hell am not going to bring it up, he thought to himself.

Work went smoothly, especially for a Monday. One of the other machine operators asked if he was stopping for a few but Matt said no, he had stuff to do. He stopped at Walmart to pick up burn stuff but wound up spending $150 on other stuff they needed in the house.

There was a strange car in the driveway when he pulled in. As he put the bags on the kitchen counter, he could hear his sister and another female talking in the living room. He put away the groceries before sticking his head into the living room.

"Hey ladies, Kylie did you want me to look at your hand?" he asked.

Both girls stood up as Kylie said, "Yes, please. Matt this is my friend Crystal, her family just moved here from Minnesota a couple of weeks ago. Cristal, my brother Matt."

"Hi, Cristal," he said a little absently. "You want to come sit at the kitchen counter, there's better light?"

He stood aside for the young women, noticing in passing they looked so much alike, they could be sisters. As he watched them walk past, he thought, huh, Cristal has a nice ass. Her friend has bigger boobs, but Kylie's butt is very nice also. He carefully unwrapped her hand then removed the gauze pads.

He saw one of the blisters had popped and said, "I told you to be careful with the blisters, that is how infections start, especially with burns."

"I know you did," she said blushing, "but I high fived a girl in the hall without thinking."

Matt just shook his head as he opened a new tube of Neosporin. After he had Kylie's hand rewrapped, he asked if Cristal wanted to stay for dinner. She said sure, her parents were both working late.

"If I go home now it will be a pb&j for my dinner," she said laughing.

"Sounds as if you are as cooking challenged as my sister," he smiled back at her. "She did tell you how this happened, right?"

"Oh yes, of course, she was rescuing a kitten from a burning tree as I recall," she said trying to keep a straight face but failing.

They all had a good laugh at that tall tale.

"How about burgers on the grill, baked beans and corn on the cob?" he asked them.

Both thought that would be marvelous. The girls brought dishes, utensils and drinks out to the patio table then watched him grill the meat and corn. It was a pleasant meal, afterward they sat outdoors talking until Cristal went home at 8:00pm.

Kylie helped him carry things inside before offering to wash or wipe, his choice.

"Well, seeing as you only have one wing that you should get wet, wiping is probably the better option," he pointed out.

"Ah, you're right," she said looking down at her hand. "You do such a good job I forget it's burned."

They were nearly done when Kylie asked, "Do you think Cristal is pretty?"

Matt wondered where this was going so, he answered a little evasively, "Yeah she's not bad, why?"

"Well, I mean, is she someone you might go out with, ask on a date?" she persisted.

"Well, she seems intelligent, has a good sense of humor, a nice body, but I might be a little old for her, she doesn't look eighteen yet."

"She is only a few weeks from being nineteen, so scratch that lame excuse."

"Hey, going out with an underage girl is serious, not lame, ok?" he said sternly.

"Sorry, you are right of course," she said contritely. "So, is she someone you would date, or more specifically take to bed?"

"Where is this coming from and where is it going? Are you trying to set me up with your friend or something?" he asked.

"Just answer the question Matt," she said staring at him intently.

"Well, yeah, I guess I would if she wanted me to," he said nodding.

"So, she is someone you find attractive?" she bored in.

Matt sighed, "Ok yes, I would like to take her to bed, Jesus."

"Ah ha, just one more question. You would fuck her and since we look exactly the same, why won't you fuck me?"

"You are correct, I did notice you are very similar looking. There is only one glaring difference. She is not my sister, and you are," he said softly.

"Oh, you are impossible," she wailed. "Why can't you ignore that and make love to me?"

"I repeat, you are my sister. But it's more than that, when the folks died, they put me in charge, I became in effect, your father and mother. In my mind that makes it even weirder that you want me to have sex with you," he explained.

"But what about how I feel?" she said desperately. "Don't you care about my feelings, especially my feelings about you?"

Matt let out a long sigh, "I have always cared about you and your feelings. If you think about it, you know it's true. I may not have been a very good brother sometimes, but I think you turned out pretty well from the parenting standpoint."

"Yeah, just what every parent wants, an eighteen year old virgin daughter," she said sarcastically.

"Hold up, a daughter who is also not into drugs, doesn't have more than one drink at a time, has never been arrested and who is going to college next year on a scholarship. Pretty good track record I think," he pointed out.

"Well don't we both deserve a gold star," she scoffed. "Here's the problem, I don't want to go to college as a virgin. The only way that is going to happen is if you fuck me, I'm not giving it up to any of the little boys around here."

"Wow, that is a hell of an ultimatum. I guess you're not going to college then?" he said glaring.

"We will talk about this later," she said spinning on her heel to walk away.

Matt shook his head before wiping down the counter and shutting off the lights. He went to his room to play some video games but couldn't concentrate. He made an early night of it and was in bed by 10:00.

Sometime in the night he woke from a very lurid dream. Kylie's friend Cristal was sucking his cock by the pool, she looked up at him just as he shot his load. In that instant he saw it was his sister's mouth he had just unloaded in. He came fully awake to realize he had just had a wet dream; his sheets and crotch were a sticky mess. He stripped his bed before taking a shower. He was amused that he had a wet dream, that hadn't happened to him for maybe five years. He was also ashamed that it was the image of his sister that got him off. He was too tired to remake the bed, so he used his sleeping bag to finish out the night.

He didn't see his sister the next morning, which was not that unusual. He stopped for a few after work, getting home about seven. Cristal's car was in the drive, which made him happy. She was a delight to look at. The girls were in the kitchen talking. The first aid stuff was sitting out waiting for him.

He smiled at them, giving each of them a hug and Cristal a kiss on the cheek. He sat down asking the girls how their day had gone while he unwrapped his sister's hand. They gave him the normal school day answers as he worked. The blisters had nearly disappeared, the one that had popped showed no signs of infection. He told her one more day being wrapped up would be enough.

"So, Cristal seeing as you are here this late must mean you were waiting for me to cook you something to eat," he teased.

She gave it right back to him, "Well, it was more to prevent an injury reoccurrence if Kylie tried to cook than wanting something you made."

"So, neither of you looked in the fridge and saw those chicken breasts thawing?" he asked.

"No, not really," Kylie said. "What are you going to make?"

"How about chicken alfredo, a salad and garlic bread?" he asked.

Both smiled saying, "Sure" "Yes please."

"Well, let me take a shower first," he said heading up the stairs.

When he got back down to the kitchen, he saw the girls had gotten out a huge salad bowl and all the ingredients for a salad. They seemed to be at a loss as to how to proceed from there, however.

He got the chicken cooking and the spaghetti water heating then turned to the girls.

"Go ahead and make the salad guys," he said straight faced.

"You mean cut up vegetables? With like a sharp knife?" Cristal asked with a worried look.

"Well, the first step is to wash the veggies. Kylie, get out the large colander," he ordered.

Kylie stood there with a blank look, Cristal let out a laugh as she got up, "Well, I do know what a colander is anyway."

She put it in the sink then asked Matt about cutting up the lettuce. He informed her that you did not cut lettuce, you tore it. That prevented the edges from turning brown for a longer time. She and Kylie tore lettuce until the colander was half full.

"Ok Cristal, run it under the cold water spray while you toss it," he instructed.

She was not having much luck, so Matt stepped up behind her at the sink before reaching around to show her how to rinse the lettuce. It did not go unnoticed by Matt that Cristal rubbed her cute butt against him the entire time.

As he demonstrated how to peel carrots, cut radishes and onions he found he had a girl on each side, both rubbing a breast on his arm. He tried to ignore them; he was mostly successful, but he found his dick wasn't very good at ignoring.

He opened a bottle of chianti and had a couple of glasses. He allowed his sister half a glass but told Cristal she could only have some if she called her mom and got permission. Her response was to stick out her tongue. Cute tongue he thought, it looked just like his sister's.

The girls insisted on cleaning up, so Matt sat at the counter to finish the wine. They did more talking than cleaning, but he was happy to sit back watching two cute butts. Wait, no, one cute butt, one sister butt.

When they finally finished Cristal gave him a nice kiss to thank him for a wonderful meal. His sister came in for a hug but at the last minute snuck in a kiss of her own saying, "Thanks for the cooking lesson."

Cristal gave him a longer kiss saying, "I forgot the cooking lesson, thanks Matt."

They sat on the couch, Matt in the middle, and watched a rom-com. Both had taken an arm and had their head on a shoulder. When it was over Kylie said, "We better get ready for bed Cristal."

"What, aren't you going home tonight, Cristal?" he asked.

"Nope, teacher workday tomorrow so no school," she answered. "I hope that's ok?"

"Sure, I don't have a problem with that," he agreed.

"Ok, we'll be back down in a minute," his sister said. "Maybe we can watch another movie."

When they reappeared a few minutes later his jaw almost hit the floor. Each had on a pair of boy shorts and a cropped tee shirt. He had become accustomed to seeing Kylie in this type of outfit. His sister had always worn hers with a bra, she looked cute. On Cristal it was very sexy, especially when he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Looking again it was obvious his sister was braless also.

He tried to do the ignoring thing again as they took up their previous positions. It was much harder this time with a stiff nipple boring into each of his biceps. If he had been alone with Cristal, he knew he would take her to bed. The problem was his sister wanted the same thing.