My Whole Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At midnight he sat forward saying, "You two might be able to sleep until noon tomorrow but six a.m. is gonna come all too soon for this cowboy."

They stood up with him. His sister turned him toward her giving him a tight hug before planting a sweet kiss on his lips. He turned to Cristal, receiving a hug and a much longer kiss with a bit of tongue. Before she released him, she whispered, "Don't lock your door tonight."

He had taken a shower and was nearly asleep when his door slowly opened. Cristal was silhouetted by the light in the hall. She came in the room, leaving the door open for a moment to orient herself in the dark room. She closed the door then felt her way to the bed before pulling the covers down to expose his whole body. Matt slept in the nude, so it didn't take long for her to find what she was looking for.

"So, why are you doing this?" he asked her.

"The minute I saw you I knew I wanted you," she said honestly.

"You wanted to suck a cock belonging to a guy you had never met?"

"Well, not just that. I want to fuck you too. Kylie showed me some pictures of you, it made me horny right away. Seeing you in the flesh confirmed everything. I can't be gone from Kylie's room very long so tonight you only get a blowjob; we'll fuck next time I stay over," she told him.

"Wow, ok, be my guest, do you swallow?" he wanted to know.

"What kind of a dirty little cumslut would I be if I didn't swallow?' she asked rhetorically.

She knelt by the side of the bed before bending over to take him in her mouth. He had been about half hard but quickly grew to full size. Cristal kept thrusting her mouth onto his cock for a couple of minutes then sat back saying, "My god I love that cock in my throat."

She stood up then climbed onto the bed between his legs. She licked his cock a few times before taking one then both of his testicles into her mouth. Matt was in heaven, he just wished there was more light so he could watch her suck him. He reached out to turn on his bedside light, but it was just out of reach. Fuck it he thought, relax and enjoy the things she was doing.

"Fair warning Cristal, here it comes," he said in a rush.

She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. She kept her lips sealed around his cock as he shot five large spurts then five more that trailed off to nothing. As he laid there panting, he heard her swallow twice before pulling off then swallowing again.

"Fuck, that was great, I love your cum. I wish there was more light so I could have shown you my full mouth before I swallowed," she said brightly.

"That was great, how can a not even nineteen year old girl be that good at sucking cock?" he asked.

"Well, I've had a few boyfriends but mostly it was my two older brothers. For my eighteenth birthday they each gave me three loads on my face or in my mouth. Until they left for college I did them both a couple times a day at least," she said matter of factly.

"Wow, you probably shouldn't repeat that to everyone you blow," he warned her. "I find it very hot, but it's not for everybody."

"The only reason I told you is to explain that most of my experience came from my brothers. When you fuck me, it will be my first time," she said.

"Holy shit, yeah we definitely don't have the time tonight for a first time," he said stunned.

She crawled up his body until she could reach his lips. They kissed for several minutes before Cristal pulled away then stood up next to the bed. She bent down for one more kiss then moved to the door. As she closed his door, he heard her softly say, "Sweet dreams, my stud muffin."

Matt rolled onto his side facing away from his door. He drifted off thinking about the two sexual encounters he had that day. Both had possibilities of becoming something more than his usual short-lived affairs. Never in My Whole Life would I have thought that would happen to me.

When Kylie heard Matt's breathing slow down, she knew he was asleep. She cautiously raised her head above the mattress to make sure, when she was satisfied, she crawled to his door then slowly opened it and slipped out into the hall. Rising to her feet she eased his door closed then tiptoed down the hall to her room.

Cristal was sitting on Kylie's bed waiting for her to come back. Kylie closed her door then leapt onto the bed to give Cristal a hug.

"That was fucking amazing," she said loudly while the other girl tried to shush her.

"Keep your voice down or you'll screw this up," Cristal said threatening Kylie with a pillow.

"I can't believe you took his entire cock down your throat, what a slut you are," she said admiringly.

"Could you see much from down on the floor?" asked Cristal.

"Not at first, it was pretty dark in there, but my eyes got accustomed to it, then when you had him concentrating on watching your mouth, I raised up to get a better look, it was fucking awesome," she jabbered.

"The next time we'll have you hide in that closet with the louvered slats in the family room. You should have a good view to my deflowering," Cristal said.

"Oh, I can hardly wait. So, are you thinking of like this Friday?" Kylie asked.

"Damn, I don't want to wait that long but I suppose that would be the best time," she reluctantly agreed. "You know that you just watching isn't going to change Matt's mind about having sex with you?"

"I know, but I can at least feel close to him by watching you two. Until I can convince him to do it with me, it's the best show in town," she sighed.

"We could leave the lights off and pull a switcheroo on him," Cristal suggested.

"No, he has to do it willingly, with his eyes open," Kylie insisted.

"Good luck with that, still, we'll figure something out," her friend said confidently as Kylie turned the light off.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and/or leave a comment. Writers love to hear from you wonderful people out there.