All Comments on 'My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 03'

by cornferry2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So he accepted her for what she was. If he wants to keep her he should make the best of it and make sure she has no need to stray. Otherwise he should through her out now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fap,fap,fap, fap

I think sometimes that reviewers forget that the primary purpose of the writing is fapping. In that context, I fapped, I fapped, and I came. Bravo! Natalya makes me want to fap more. She is hot, she loves sex, and she wants to be treated like a whore. Anything better in a wife. For those reviewers who berate the author for being a cuckold, notice all the action takes place before they were married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well.... a story about a wife with a mental disorder. The wife's action was before her marriage, but it should have been a warning to her older husband. It's not whether he could 'satisfy her', but her mental needs. Smart $$ would have been to get himself tested, her tested, (especiallly for HIV and related), because she would surely have been exposed to something, and one marries all her previous partners in that sort of situation. Then get her psychiatric and /or psychological treatment pronto. Poor bastard. Her history would give any wise lover a fetish for condoms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous