My Wicked Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, by the time my mother put out the cheese platter, Stella and her sexy little antics literally had my balls sweating.

Later, when I went downstairs to the cold room to get a couple more bottles of wine, I nearly shit when I felt her come up behind me. And before I knew it she was sliding her warm little hands over my chest and then down over my abs till she was cupping my balls in her hand through my jeans.

Even to my own ears, my voice sounded pretty shaky, as I asked, "Stella, what do you think you're doing?"

And I could hear the smile in her voice as she got up on her toes and whispered in my ear, "What do you think I'm doing, sneaking down here with you? I'm hoping to get it on. I could barely believe my eyes when you first walked in. Though I'm not looking to be fixed up with you, you're so fucking hot, I'll do anything you want, suck you off, let you fuck me, you name it."

Holy shit, what an offer. And the way she was stroking me through my jeans was getting me so hard, and though I knew I should try, at first I didn't try to fight it, and for a couple of minutes, I let her have her fun.

At least until I thought of Josie, and how amazing she was, and suddenly, I just couldn't do it, and I knew I had to say no.

But when I turned around, I let out a gasp when I saw that her blouse was open and her bra was unclasped and her breasts were bare. And holy fuck, did she ever have a gorgeous pair of tits. Nice and big and round and so high and perky. And her rosy pink nipples were so hard I could feel my mouth watering for a taste.

And the next thing I knew she was tugging down my head and smashing her titties against my mouth. And before I knew it, I was sucking on her nipples with two fingers slid up her thigh and sinking into her hot little pussy.

"Ooh," she whimpered as I sucked at one big round tit after the other, and fuck was she ever wet, practically coating my hand.

Just then, as Stella started to unzip my fly, ready to free my cock, we both jumped when we heard my sister yell down the stairs, "Hey, Dane, what the hell's taking so long with the wine, you down there drinking it all by yourself?"

And that was all I needed to snap out of it. I quickly told Stella she should fix her clothes, as I walked past her and headed the upstairs two at a time, hoping my family wouldn't notice that I was sporting some major wood and breathing pretty damn hard.

And I also prayed that I wouldn't look as guilty as shit the next time I saw Josie. Though I'd sucked Stella's tits and fingered her snatch, at least it hadn't gone any further.

And I was so glad my sister had bitched at me to get the damn wine, or I might have done something that I'd live to regret, like fucking my cousin's friend.

Hoping like hell to see Josie that week, I was disappointed when she didn't call. And it wasn't until the next weekend when I finally saw her getting out of her car in the underground parking garage. Walking over to meet her, I was so happy to see her that I didn't notice the other woman alighting from the other side. At least until, Josie flashed me a big smile and said, "Oh, hi, Dane. I've just been out shopping with my niece."

And I almost shit when she turned and introduced us, "Stella, this is my neighbor, Dane."

But it only got worse when Stella grinned at me and said, "Actually, we've met."

Holy shit, as I stood there wondering what the odds were of Josie and Stella being related. I knew was that I was screwed. And what I had with Josie was probably over.

Fuck! You get coaxed into sucking a couple of titties and fingering a little snatch, and look where it gets you, kicked out the bed of the only woman you really want...

Damn. Now what was I going to do?

12