My Wicked Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You looking for a little morning sex, big guy?" she asked as I cupped her breasts in my hands and started to gently twist her nipples, while peppering her back with kisses, loving how she was already moaning.

"Josie, you gotta know by now, morning, noon or night, I'm happy to have you any time I can have you. Now how about you slide your leg over mine and let me show you just what I mean."

I could see her shivering with anticipation as she did as I asked, then reaching between her legs she began to stroke my already dripping cock. "Oh, god, you get hard fast," she said, as she tightened her fist, stroking me up and down in her hand, making me roll my eyes as she ran her thumb over the pre cum oozing out of me, using it to lube me up.

I squeezed her ass before I slid my fingers over her hot little pussy. "How could I not, when I woke up with your warm soft ass snuggled up against me. I gotta feeling by dick woke up before I did, once he figured out where he was."

She laughed, but soon she started moaning, when I took hold of the base of my cock and started to push inside her. "Oh, wow," she murmured, "what a wonderful way to wake up."

I pressed a kiss to her shoulder, as I pushed in a little deeper. "Yeah, and seeing as it's Saturday, we don't even have to leave this bed if we don't want to. So, I think we should just play till we too tired to play, have a nap, and then we can play some more."

"Hmmm, don't tempt me. If you promise me more of this, I'd be happy to just stay and cuddle with you all day."

When I flexed my hips and thrust into her deeper still, she gasped and whispered, "Oh, god, Dane, do you ever feel good."

"So do you." I said, trailing my lips across her slender shoulders. "So tight and warm, if I could stay like this forever, buried in you nice and deep, I think I'd die a happy man."

Josie thrust her ass back for more, and I groaned. Fuck, I wasn't kidding. The feel of her clenched warm tight around me, had to be the sweetest thing I'd ever felt, and just knowing that today was going to be every bit as hot as last night, had me feeling so elated, I hugged her so tightly to my chest, I just hoped she could still breathe.

But before things went too far, Josie slid away from me, but only for a moment, because the next thing I knew she was pushing me onto my back, wearing a devilish smile as she straddled my thighs and then took hold of my cock and slid all that tight warm heat down till she had me buried in her nice and tight, balls deep.

Which of course was my favorite place to be - happily buried to the hilt in my lady love, I tugged her head down for kiss, our tongues tangling as we moaned into the kiss.

Then when she pulled back, she looked deep into my eyes and I could tell she was feeling it too, so I just told her how I felt, quietly whispering, "I love you, Josie."

At first she didn't say a thing, but I could tell she was happy from the way she kept having to swallow and how her eyes were starting to mist up. So, I pulled her close and whispered, "And I want to plan a life with you."

When I felt her nod that she agreed, I can't even put into words the sense of relief that washed through me, especially when she finally whispered against my neck. "I'd like that, too."

Then she sat up, cupped my face in her hands and told me, "Heaven help me, but I love you, too. And I just hope we can make this work, because I'm still wondering if I'm not a little too old for you, and sooner or later you might change your mind and wish you were with someone more your age."

I thrust my hips up to let her feel what she did to me, and she laughed and responded by squeezing my cock deep inside her. "You're all I'll ever need," I told her. "And believe me, what I'm feeling for you is real, just as real as it gets."

After that, obviously inspired, she rode me good and hard, till we were both crying out each other's names, and slicking up the sheets again. Finally cuddled in each other's arms, we'd just started to come down from the high of an amazing double climax, still fighting to breathe when we both turned our heads, surprised to hear someone knocking at her door.

I don't even know why, but I said, "Don't answer it, and they'll go away."

She looked at me and frowned. "But what if it's important?"

As she rolled out of bed, and tugged on her housecoat to go and investigate, I just shook my head.

Did you ever get a bad feeling, and weren't even sure why? For some reason I just knew whoever was banging on the door was about to cause us trouble.

And when I heard Josie, sounding surprised, saying, "Stella, what are doing here so early?" I knew I was right, because wherever Stella went, a heaping shit load of trouble was sure to follow.

So I found my pants and tugged them on, along with my shirt that I took a moment to button, and then I went to see what the fuck the little minx was up to today.

And I just about shit when I wandered into the living room, just in time to hear her say, "Aunt Josie, I didn't know who else to turn to. And I hate to tell you this, but I'm pregnant, and Dane's the father."

I could feel my eyes fly open wide. What the fuck? What the hell was this chick on? The other night she told me she wanted me to knock her up and now she's claiming that it already happened, and she's got a bun in the oven and it's mine? Holy fucking shit. Could this bitch get any crazier?

Startled, Josie gasped, and when she turned to face me, the mix of emotions that crossed her face had me gutted. All at once she looked shocked, hurt, and so disappointed, until finally she was glaring me down, furious. Obviously convinced that I'd lied and had been getting busy with her niece, I'd never seen her look so disgusted or angry.

I quickly held up my hands and told her, "Josie, whatever the hell she's trying to tell you, is not true. If she really is having a baby, I swear to you, there's no way in hell it's mine."

Stella grinned, that evil fucking grin that I'd started to loathe, and said, "Are you trying to deny that you had your cock in me, Dane?"

Slamming my eyes shut, I shook my head. The only reason I'd had even the tip of my cock in her pussy was because she'd jumped me when I was half-asleep in my bed.

But I wondered, why, today of all days, did she have to come and start this shit again. Since I'd managed to get her to stop trying to fuck me, and then got her to get dressed and leave, the other night, after she'd tricked her way into my place by flashing the concierge. I figured there was no need to let Josie know what kind of crazy crap her kinky little niece had been up to when she was away. But I guess I figured wrong. And I probably should have come clean with her.

Wringing her hands and looking all tormented, Stella said to her aunt, "While you were gone, Dane had me in his condo, and he seduced me, Aunt Josie. And I felt so powerless, that I gave in and let him have his way with me - again."

My jaw tightening, along with my fists, suddenly I was so pissed and tired of her bullshit, I lifted a hand and pointed at her. "We both know that the only reason my dick has ever been anywhere near you, is because you just won't leave me the fuck alone. Why are you obsessed with me, Stella?"

She nodded that it was true and said, "I'm not ashamed to admit that I love you, Dane." Then she ran a hand over her flat little tummy and said, "And I want us to raise our baby together, so it'll have both a mother and father in it's life, like it deserves."

Josie dropped onto the couch looking completely stunned, and all I could do was stare at her conniving little niece, wondering not for the first time what the fuck was wrong with her.

Then I nodded my head at Josie. "Well, that's never going to happen, Stella, because I'm in love with your aunt, and we both know that despite you continually pushing yourself on me that there's never been anything between us, and there never will be. And I'd bet my last dime that you're no more pregnant than I am."

Her bottom lip began to tremble, and for a minute I even believed she was crying when the tears really began to flow. But then again, she was quite the actress.

Finally Josie got to her feet and said, "Dane, I think you should go. I'd like to speak to my niece, alone."

Rolling my eyes, I did as she asked and slipped into my shoes and put my hand on the doorknob, ready to leave. Then I looked over at Josie and told her, "Josie, despite what she's trying to tell you, I swear I have never done anything with your niece. And there's no way she could possibly be pregnant with any kid of mine, providing she really is expecting."

As I walked down the hallway and unlocked my door, I just hoped Josie believed me, because if she didn't, all our plans for a future together were over, thanks to that conniving little bitch who had it in her head that she was going to have me, no matter if I wanted to be with her or not.

And I sure as fuck did not.

I don't get headaches that often, maybe once a year. But I sure as hell had a doozy now. My head felt ready to explode. And I thought it was funny that my head was killing me, when Stella's such a pain in the ass, I figured my butt should be giving me grief, especially after what she'd just put me through with this latest crazy story.

Walking back from the bathroom, after popping a couple of aspirin, I thought I heard someone lightly knocking on my door. And I hoped like hell it would be Josie coming to tell me we were good and that she believed me over her niece.

But of course I wasn't that lucky.

When I pulled open the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. Stella was standing there, looking pretty nervous. "Can I come in?" she asked, biting into her lip, slightly wincing.

Seeing as every time she'd been in my place, she'd managed to start up some kinky shit with me, that I sure as hell wasn't in the mood for now, I told her, "Whatever you've got to say, you can tell me right here. You don't need to come inside."

She looked up and down the hallway. Then she leaned in and whispered, "Actually it's kind of personal, so I'd rather not have to tell you standing out here. And I promise no funny business this time. I just need to talk to you."

I gave her a narrow-eyed warning as I relented and I let her in.

For the longest time she just stood staring down at the floor, wringing her hands together, like she didn't know where to start. Till finally, she said quietly, "I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you, Dane."

"Well, you should be."

Finally she looked up into my eyes, and I just knew she was telling the truth when she said, "But I really am pregnant."

Oh, shit. Then I said right away, "But we both know it's not mine, right?"

She nodded her head. "No, it's not yours." Then she gave me a little smile and said, "Because we never really hooked up, did we?"

And I knew it sure as hell wasn't from her lack of trying.

"So... who's the father?"

She rolled her eyes, looking disgusted. "Some loser I met at a party a couple of months back. He looked so hot, a real bad boy type, that I've always been into. And he was such a sweet talker. We had a few drinks together, and I don't know if he put something in the last one he gave me, but then the next thing I remember was waking up naked, and he was getting his clothes on, laughing at me, and saying, 'See you around, slut.' And then a couple weeks later, when I realized I was pregnant, I asked a few people who knew him what he was like, and they told me the guy's never worked a day in his life, and all he does is party. And he's already got a couple of kids he doesn't bother with, so no way I wanted to let him know that I was carrying his baby."

"So, why did you get me involved in all this?"

She actually looked embarrassed for once as she said, "Well, when I went to lunch at your mother's that Sunday, when you walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that you're a really good looking guy. And when your sister started bragging to me about the good paying job you've got and that you even owned your own place, I decided I'd try anything to get with you, and then tell you that the baby was yours."

I blew out a breath as the pieces started to fall in place. No wonder she was so desperate to get me to screw around with her, even sneaking into my bed while I was sleeping to try and get with me.

But I did feel bad for her, especially when she told me about her family. "You've got to understand, Dane, my parents are really strict and my dad's told all of us, if we ever did anything to shame the family, he'd throw us out on the street and never speak to us again. So, there's no way he'd ever accept me having a baby on my own. So I knew I had to do something."

"So, does your Aunt Josie know about all this?"

She shook her head. "No. Because..." She started to look really nervous again, which got me feeling uneasy.

"Because what?"

"Um... now that you know the truth, I was really kind of hoping you'd agree to marry me." Then she said in a rush, before I could interrupt her, "But just until the baby's born, and then we could say it didn't work out, and then the kid wouldn't be born without a father. And I'd even be willing to sign papers saying that the baby's not yours, so you wouldn't have to pay support for it anything after we break up."

Oh, fuck, my head was really starting to pound. But now that I knew where she was coming from, I couldn't really be too angry with her anymore, despite all the weird shit she'd tried to do to me. I'm guessing she had to be pretty desperate to act like that, and I kind of felt sorry for her. But not sorry enough to do something crazy like walk her down the aisle and make her my wife, even temporarily.

Especially since I'd decided that I was going to ask Josie if she'd consider marrying me, providing of course she was still talking to me after this latest shit show with her niece.

So I pulled the door open, and told her, "I'm sorry, Stella, but that's never going to happen. And I think you need to come clean with your family, and tell them what you told me. And I'll bet once they get over the shock, that they'll be there for you, and for your baby."

"I just hope you're right." She shrugged, and looked kind of sad when she said, "But I figured it was worth a shot, and I had to ask you, just in case. You know I think my Aunt Josie's really lucky to have a guy like you in her life. You're one of the good ones, Dane."

After she left, when I started to think it over, I realized that though I'd pretty much forgiven Stella for all the stuff she'd done to me, now that I knew what drove her to act that crazy, I was pretty annoyed with Josie for doubting me. Since we first hooked up, I'd never even considered cheating on her, though I'd had plenty of opportunity - especially with Stella. And yet she'd let her niece fill her head with lies, deciding I had to be guilty, without even giving me a fair hearing.

Still, since Stella was her niece, I could kind of understand her taking her side, feeling like she had to protect her.

So, I headed off to bed, to see if getting some sleep would help me get rid of this headache, and decided I'd wait till tomorrow to talk to Josie, hopefully once we'd both had some time to cool down and think things through.

But when I got home from my morning run the next day, I was surprised when Josie was the one to call me. All I said was hello at first, curious to hear what she had to say.

Finally, she heaved a breath and said, "You know when you came over all dressed up with roses and wine, and even ordered in that nice dinner, I wondered if you were feeling guilty about something. So when Stella showed up and said she was pregnant and you were the father, I kind of wondered if that's why you'd made such a fuss over, me. But now that I know the truth, I just wanted to call to say I'm sorry that I doubted you, Dane. To be honest, even before Stella told me the truth about the baby, I realized what she was saying didn't make sense. She'd told me before that she'd first met you at your mother's house a few weeks ago, when she went for lunch with your cousin. But then yesterday, she tried to make me believe that you'd been hooking up with her behind my back for months. And when she wouldn't look me in the eye when I asked if the baby was really yours, that clinched it. Working with kids who try to get away with telling some pretty outlandish tales, I've gotten a pretty good sense when someone's lying. And it didn't take me long to figure out that she'd made it all up. So, I just wanted to apologize for not trusting you, when I know I should have believed you over her. And... I was kind of hoping that maybe we could try and get back to where we were before this whole thing started. That is, if you even want to be with me anymore."

I was so crazy about her, that I just couldn't stay mad at her, especially when it was her niece who'd caused all the trouble. So, I let her off the hook. "We're good, Josie. And I'm just glad it's over. So..." I leaned back on my couch, and whispered into the phone, "What are you wearing?"

"What am I wearing?" she asked, sounding confused at first, till she laughed as it dawned on her that I was hoping to enjoy a little phone sex, like we'd talked about trying.

Josie looked down at the faded oversized baseball shirt she often wore to bed, and tugged it over head and tossed it aside. "Right now..." she whispered coyly, "I'm not wearing a thing."

"Oh fuck me," I muttered, fighting to get my freaking jeans off so I could get at my swelling cock. "So, are your nipples hard?" I asked, already sounding breathless, even to my own ears.

"Hmmm, yes, Dane, so hard," she purred into the phone, making me grow even harder.

"Tug them for me, baby, twist them, twist them hard."

Grinning from ear to ear, Josie put down her phone and put it on speaker to free both her hands. And then she began to softly moan as she cupped her breasts in her hands and started to roughly twist her nipples between her fingers, letting out a sexy little gasp at the delicious little sting that shot straight to her pussy.

Floored that we were really doing this, I dropped my bare ass back onto the couch, and started to slide my hand down over my thickening cock. Jesus, this was hot. So hot, I could feel the blood racing in my veins, as I imagined Josie naked and tugging at her big voluptuous girls.

As I wrapped my fist around my dick I could feel it growing thick and heavy in my hand, just thinking about Josie naked on the other end of the phone, doing things to herself that I could only imagine in the dirtiest corners of my mind.

Then Josie's voice sounded all hot and smoky as she whispered, "Oh, Dane, I wish it was you touching me right now, tugging my nipples hard, and licking all around them."

"Baby, where else do you need me to touch you?" I asked, as I started to tug harder on my dick, feeling my balls already beginning to tingle.

"Everywhere..." she whispered, "My breasts, my thighs, my ass and oh, god, especially my pussy. I need your hands on me, Dane, I need to feel your mouth all over my body."

"Oh, fuck." I slammed my eyes shut, muttering, "Touch yourself for me, Josie, slide a finger into your pussy, and tell me how wet you are. Tell me how good it feels when you slip a finger inside you, and don't hold back, I need you to tell me everything you're doing."

"Ooh, it feels divine," she murmured, sliding her hand down over her belly, her whimpers getting louder once she'd slipped a finger between her folds, and pushed it deep into her pussy. "I'm dripping for you, Dane. You're getting me so hot with all this dirty talk. My pussy's so wet for you, it's dripping. Can you hear it?"