My Wicked Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed my cock hard, my hand moving quicker, really starting to beat myself off now. I could feel a line of sweat running down my back, just listening to the way she was playing with her gorgeous body had me nearly burning up. I don't think my dick had ever felt as hard. "I wish it was mouth on you," I groaned into the phone. "I can almost taste your nipples sliding over my tongue. And I'm biting at them, tugging them with my teeth, can you feel it. Baby, can you feel that sweet sting?"

"Oh, god, yes, I can feel it," she murmured, sounding nearly breathless. "Oh, and they're tingling so hard, I can feel it all the way down my body, and it's burning up, you've got me so hot."

"And now I'm going down on you, Josie. I'm sliding my tongue over your belly and slipping it into your hot little pussy, and pushing inside you and I'm fucking you with my tongue. Oh, damn and you taste as sweet as honey. Tell me you can feel it, Josie. I want to hear you say how good it feels to have my mouth on you."

"Oooh, it just feels so good, I think I'm gonna to come," she whimpered, "just the sound of your voice is getting me off. My pussy's so hot, and so wet, you've got to be able to hear what you're doing to me right through the phone. I really do wish it was your tongue pushing inside me, making me come. I can almost feel it, fucking into me so hard and deep. Oh, god, Dane, I'm so close now." She moaned even louder, as she pushed two fingers deep into her cunt, working them in and out harder and faster, throwing back her head, roughly tugging at her nipple, her whole body beginning to shiver, she felt herself starting to let go.

And I could hear her really starting to whimper, and knew she had to be climaxing really hard.

Pounding my dick hard in my fist, so much juice was oozing from my slit I was slicked up all the way down to my balls. Clenching my jaw, slamming my eyes shut, tossing my head back, picturing Josie wet and hot and smelling like fucking heaven, I knew I'd never experienced anything as hot this in my entire freaking life. Swiping the back of my arm across my brow to catch the sweat dripping into my eyes, I told her, "Baby, that is my tongue in your pussy. And I know you can feel how hard I am in your hand, squeezing me and jacking me off. It just feels so good, that soon I'm going to come all over your hand."

"Ahhh, that feels so good," she gasped, her breaths coming harder and faster, and I could almost see her hand between her legs, working her fingers lighting fast in and out of her hot little pussy. "But as good as this feels, Dane, I need you. I need to feel you inside me, so badly right now."

"Don't stop," I told her, "Come for me, Josie, I want to hear you, come and I want to hear you screaming my name."

My heart pounding loud enough that I could hear in my ears, my gaze shot around my bedroom till I spotted a pair of black sweats on a chair. I got up and threw the phone on the couch, and raced to get into the sweatpants. Then once I'd got them on, I looked down at myself and laughed, hoping I didn't pass anyone in the hallway or they'd be pretty shocked by size of the tent I had going on with my boner fighting to break free.

In a few quick strides I was at her door, still with my phone at my ear, I asked her, "Josie, are saying you need me to fuck you, Is that what you need?"

"Oh, yes. Dane, don't leave me hanging. I need you so badly right now I can hardly breathe. Please, I'm begging you."

I grinned. "You want it bad enough to... marry me?"

All of a sudden there was nothing but dead silence on the other end of the phone. Running my hand down over my face, I wondered if I maybe should have thought this through - probably not the perfect time to propose, while dirty talking to her over the phone.

Finally I heard her whisper, "Did you just say you want to marry me?"

My whole body sagged with relief, just from the sound of her voice. And I said, "Yes, Josie, I want to marry you. I'm crazy about you, and I want to make you my mine. So, what do you say?"

"Oh, Dane," she said, her voice cracking, I could tell she was starting to cry. "I wish you were here with me now."

"Then open the door," I whispered.

When she opened the door, totally naked, she was wiping away the tears trickling down her cheek, her body all pink and flushed with arousal, just the way I loved to see her. Giving me an adorable watery smile, she pushed up on her toes, wrapped her arms tight around my neck and pressed her lips to mine, and finally said the words I'd been dying to her. "I love you too, Dane, and I would love to marry you."

Hearing her say the words I'd been dying to hear, I don't think I'd ever been happier or more relieved in my entire life. And I wanted to beat my chest and holler, 'Yes!' But seeing as she was naked in her open doorway and she'd just begged me to give her a good hard pounding, I picked her up, slammed her door shut and kissed her all the way to her bedroom.

When I placed her on her back on the bed, I spread her thighs, looked down at her glistening pussy and shook my head, sliding my fingers over her. "Fuck, baby, are you ever wet."

She poked at my boner through my sweatpants, softly giggling and told me, "And you are really hard."

I chuckled, smiling down at her. "No fucking wonder. You were right about phone sex being fun, but I'm just glad you were just down the hallway, because I need to get inside you so badly right now I can hardly see straight."

She held her arms open and tugged me down for a kiss, and I took hold of my cock and started to nudge it into her pussy, just to hear her moan as we locked lips. Because I loved the sounds she makes when we're joined like this, tight as two people could possibly be. And hopefully for the rest of our lives, now that she'd agreed to marry me.

Once our breathing finally started to settle, after I'd made slow sweet love to her for over an hour till we both came, trembling right to our toes. I tugged her into my arms, brushed back the hair from her eyes and pressed a kiss to the end of her nose.

And though she was smiling back, I noticed she still looked a little worried. Finally, searching my eyes, she said, "I just have to know if you're sure. I don't ever want you to regret not having a family, marrying someone my age. You know we'll probably never have any children."

"Children? You think I'm worried about having children." She had to be kidding.

She nodded. "I just don't want you to wish later on, that you'd had some of your own. I'm almost forty-two, so I doubt if I could even get pregnant anymore."

She looked puzzled when seemingly off topic, I asked her, "Did I ever tell you about my Aunt Marie?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so."

"Well, she and my uncle have twelve kids."

Her eyes popped. "Twelve? Holy smokes, that's a lot of kids."

I laughed at the look of shock on her face. "Yeah, no kidding. And since they're all a lot younger than me and my sister, we got roped into babysitting them every time my aunt and uncle needed a break, which as you can imagine, with that many kids, they often needed. So, we ended up watching them a lot. And by the time the last one was out of diapers and they'd stopped throwing food all over the damned house, and fighting like cats and dogs, I swore I never wanted to have any kids. Don't get me wrong, I like babies, they're cute and all. But it's nice to be able to hand them back, especially when they start smelling funny. So, I promise you, I have no desire to ever have any of my own. I'd be happy with just the two of us." I shrugged. "And if you wanted, maybe we could offer to watch Stella's baby for her once in a while, since I'm sure she'd appreciate it, especially if she's going to be a single mom."

Josie took hold of my chin, and pressed her lips to mine, her eyes going all warm and soft. "You know, this is why I love you. Inside that big hard chest of yours beats a heart of gold, you know that?"

As long as she said she loved me, that's all that mattered to me. Because I knew I was absolutely crazy about her.

I grabbed my phone and pulled up a picture of the townhouse I'd been looking at, and told her, "Nice looking place, huh?"

She looked at the picture and agreed, "It's beautiful. Whose house is that?"

I grinned. "It could be ours if you want it to be. I was looking at the townhouse on the end for us. With no neighbors on one side, it's got a nice big back and side yard, so you could garden to your hearts content."

She got all misty eyed as she looked up into my eyes. "I can't believe you remembered that I told you used to like to garden with my mom."

"Of course I remember. I listen when you talk, Josie. And I figure once we're married, it'll be nice to have a little more room." I flashed her a naughty grin. "So, I can do you in every room of the house, from the big master bedroom all the way to the finished basement."

Josie bit into her lip, and then she grinned, too. "Are we really going to do this?"

I nodded, as I slid her on top of me, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her to my chest. "We are. And I think we should go out today and find you the perfect engagement ring to make it official."

She sighed contentedly as she curled her head into the crook of my neck. "I've got a feeling I'm going to love being married to you, Dane."

I gave her ass a squeeze and then cupped it in my hand, thrilled with how this whole thing turned out, especially with all the drama we'd been through.

And naturally having her warm soft body spread over mine, I could feel myself getting hard again. So, I parted her thighs and smiled into her eyes as I pushed in and started filling her up nice and tight, whispering, "And this will be our life from now on, baby, no more sleeping apart."

Seeing no point in waiting, two weeks later we were married. We had a small ceremony, with just family and a few close friends, and even Stella looked happy for us.

And let me tell you, when Josie walked up that aisle, in a knee high white dress, that seemed to float around her like a soft white cloud, I could hardly believe that I'd convinced a woman as gorgeous and sexy as she was to commit her life to me.

I was so over the moon happy, the moment we said our "I do's," everyone laughed, because I didn't even wait for the priest's permission before I wrapped my arms around her and nearly kissed her face off.

Talk about a dream come true. I could hardly believe what a lucky bastard I'd turned out to be, being able to marry her.

I figured I had it all; beautiful hot wife, happy to get with me every time she saw me, and now we had a really nice place to live, that thanks to my wife's green thumb was surrounded in colorful flowers.

But on our first anniversary, Josie gave me the best gift of all.

I stood at the end of her bed, my heart so full of love for her I could feel it aching in my chest as I stared down at her holding our beautiful healthy six pound twins. Our handsome son Michael, named for my late father and our gorgeous little Sophia, named for Josie's late mother, were absolutely perfect.

And though I said I didn't care if we ever had kids, knowing that these two little miracles were ours, filled me with a sense of wonder that I couldn't even describe. And I knew with all the experience I had with taking care of my Aunt Marie's dozen babies, Josie would hardly have to lift a finger once we got them home.

I don't think a man could feel more blessed than I did. I got the girl, and now I got the perfect family, too.

Oh, and Stella ended up marrying her high school sweetheart, who turned out to be a pretty stand-up guy, who reunited with her once he found out she was pregnant. And a few months back, she had a little girl she named Starr, and now she's already pregnant again.

Seems in addition to being utterly insatiable the women in their family are surprisingly fertile, too.

Thinking back, as I smile at Josie contentedly smiling into my eyes, with a tiny baby cradled in each arm, it's hard to believe that a fun little fling with my gorgeous sexy neighbor wound up being the best move I ever made. Otherwise, I wouldn't be standing here wiping tears from eyes, looking down at the family that I thought I'd never be lucky enough to have.

So, it seems all you got to do is persevere and get through the tough times together, no matter how weird they are, till finally you come out the other side, closer, happier, and more in love than you ever knew you could be...