My Wicked Sin

Story Info
A letter from a Stag to his Vixen professing his desire.
798 words
4
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't about professing my love to you. That I'm drawn to you like a needy Slut for cock. Most are unaware what a CumDump you strive to be. That the night before you were Daddies guest on Poker night in a Gangbang. That Daddies friends have been inside you while their wives were working. That you wear plugs to hold loads you've taken at work. This is about the constant need Daddy has for you. Loving how you carry yourself, like Jekyll and Slut. You're my Slut, You're my Vixen.

Losing count of the loads you take in a night as you leak warm frosting. Needing you to take it anywhere they choose, marking my territory like a used FuckToy. You're our fantasy to use as we pass you around, never getting enough as we fill you. You're our Gangbang, Spit Roasting, DP, DVP CumDump. You're my palpable fantasy becoming my FuckMeat property.

Some would say I'm a sick fuck, but you say I'm a beautiful fuck. Some would blush in the background of my sick thoughts as you beg for more. My develish thoughts fantasize about what I want done to you. Our beautifully twisted thoughts are fantasies to most as we plan our future. The names I refer to you as; most would say are offensive let alone ghastly. For you; their terms of endearment as you beg for more. You're my Filthy Slut, CumDump, FuckMeat, CumRag, FuckToy or my Princess, Kitten, and or LoveBug depending on our mood.

My fantasies twisted into reality never stop short of another load I release. I look forward to my malevolent thoughts targeting every willing cock that's within your pressence.

Daddies proud while he thinks about the number that's been inside you. I need inside that filthy cunt when they're done using my filthy Slut. Let me feel what they've left behind as a gift for us. I yearn to reclaim when you return. Our kinks are so sick and twisted we harbor our secrets while we plan our fantasies.

Your love for married cock willing to risk it all as you transform into their fantasy is why you're a beautiful Slut. You wickedly smile making develish eye contact as they tell you everything you need to hear to transform into their thoughts. Your low cut shirts exposing your DD milky white titties makes Daddy hard. You want to be a good girl don't you? Daddy loves the way they yearn for you as they can't keep their eyes off you. You've got their number as they spew like desperate housewives building stories, trying to undress you with their fantasies as our next victim. Faces greyed out, names blanked out, like ghosts from your past ploughing through cock like a bucket list.

Daddy loves that you're a needy fucking Slut! Loving they're home stroking, thinking about their best fuck. Trying to recall someone from your past that's randomly popped up like a groundhog, while getting ready for your next fuck makes Daddy proud. Everything about you screams Slut as you perfectly carry yourself as a fantasy. Needing attention you smile and wink undressing him in your thoughts. Your pussy dripping under your dress, pantyless for the perfect occasion.

They don't know you're down to bend over in the back of his truck while his wife grocery shops, or suck him off while he strips down in the dressing room. The time you've known each other is irrelevant when needing to be used. Time stops as you take another, and another, excited to come home to Daddy. Filthy as fuck needing cleaned and reclaimed, knowing Daddies gonna be so proud. You're a good girl as Daddy passes you around to his friends like a blunt, watching them hit you as hard as they can. Taking turns until they're exhausted, excited to reclaim like a sick fuck. Little do they know our most intimate moments are after you're used. Sharing your experience together while you take another from Daddy.

I love what a sick fuck I am for you. Objectifying your body like a flesh light. Waiting in the shadows as you choose your victim's, smiling like the Grinch looking at his assests. Knowing how good he's gonna feel inside my CumDump. Waiting patiently for your return, dripping full ready to share with Daddy. Your mascara smeared, your lipstick no more, I know it was a good fuck. Your face flushed, hair knotted, and dress torn; needing to hear every detail while inside you.

Flipping you on your back, spreading you like the jaws of life, diving in needing to taste you. Needing you to tell me how good he felt. Needing to know how many times you orgasmed on him, needing you to fill my mouth, needing you too...